- New thinking needed – why old approaches tonon-financial risk management (NFRM) and operational resilience must change.
- Board-Level Risk Oversight Deserves Renewed Attention
- How to Start a Bank
- Fraud and cybersecurity announced as key focus areas for 2019 P20 Global Payments Conference
- A risk and control data revolution
- Clear benefits but poor track records: the organizational diversity conundrum
- State Street Global Advisors: Look Beyond the Noise as Cycle Extends
- The Top Ten Global Risks Facing Businesses
- Senior Managers & Certification Regime (SMCR)
- How Banks are approaching the Revised Pillar III Disclosure Requirements
- The Path to Proactive and Pragmatic Financial Compliance
- Cash is no longer king—but it’s not dead yet
- Fintech and financial stability
- Plotting the route to IFRS17 compliance
- Cyber-Security professionals must rethink their strategy of beating cyber-attacks
- Prudential enters the mutual fund market in Thailand through the acquisition of leading asset management company, TMB Asset Management and distribution partnership with TMB
- Scope affirms Deutsche Bank’s German mortgage-covered bonds at AAA and changes Outlook to Negative
- Is clarity emerging for UK banks’ Brexit contingency planning?
- Zions Bancorporation Announces Results Of Regulatory Actions
- deVere CEO: Crypto is ‘undeniably’ mainstream as watchdog backs Bitcoin
- Fonetic appoints investment banking stalwarts to new advisory board
- Securing real-time payments with tokenization
- Why Should the Financial Services Industry Embrace Machine Learning?
- New RegTech White Paper Highlights Disruptive Impact for Financial Services
- Bank of England’s Systemic Risk Survey shows risk of cyber attack increasing for third time running
- SC Johnson Donation Supports First-of-its-kind Sustainable School in Fortaleza, Brazil
- Euro area has vital risk-reducing, risk-sharing reforms within its grasp, says Scope Ratings
- How can real-time payments be secured?
- Virtual Accounts: leading payment expert calls for major changes in Wolfsberg Group guidance around “On behalf of” payments
- Rising global debt and the risk of corporate default
- TMX Group Prices Private Placement Offering of C$200 Million 3.779% Senior Unsecured Debentures Due 2028
- Avaloq onboards Deutsche Bank Luxembourg
- Spreadsheet Risk Management Key to TRIM Compliance
- Managing Operational Resilience And Safeguarding Data Are Core To Sustainable Digital Financial Services
- EDM Council Report Finds Data Management Key to GDPR Compliance
- Judging Europe’s success in dealing with its bad-debt problem
- Tadawul Announces the Establishment of Central Counterparty (CCP)Company to Develop Future Clearing Services and GuaranteeSettlement of Trades
- Abu Dhabi Global Market Proposes A Regulatory Framework For Spot Crypto Asset Markets
- No change to bank solvency as Swedish regulator reacts to Nordea HQ switch
- Appian Announces Latest Version of the Appian Platform
- Leading payment expert calls for withdrawal of Wolfsberg Group guidance
- Asset quality is becoming less of an existential threat for the Italian banking sector on aggregate
- The wary canary and the LIBOR OIS spread
- Cloudera and Simudyne Offer Banks Advanced Simulation Solutions for Risk Management
- NEW PARTNERS JOIN CHARTER OF TRUST TO PROTECT CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE
- REGULATION WITHIN CRYPTO CURRENCY MARKETS
- A STRATEGIC RESPONSE TO OPEN BANKING
- DATAART FINANCE TECHNOLOGY TRENDS AND PREDICTIONS FOR 2018
- TASKIZE | OPED | THE POWER OF THE CROWD
- IN THE WORLD OF AI – YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK!
- CRYPTOCURRENCIES: FUTURE OR FRAUD?
- RISKAVERT, BY PROFILE, WENT LIVE AT A MAJOR BANKING GROUP IN SE EUROPE
- COULD A LARGE-SCALE CYBER ATTACK ON THE WORLD’S FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS CRASH AN ECONOMY?
- KEEPING UP WITH EUROPEAN MARKET INFRASTRUCTURE REGULATIONS
- FS COMPLIANCE IN A POST-BREXIT WORLD
- MITON’S ANTHONY RAYNER: CAN POLITICIANS DELIVER ON CAMPAIGN TRAIL PROMISES?
- PROFILE SOFTWARE LAUNCHES RISKAVERT, THE RISK MANAGEMENT SOLUTION FOR REGULATORY CAPITAL CALCULATIONS AND REPORTING
- TACKLING SILOS AND SHADOW SYSTEMS TO ENSURE FINANCE LEADERS AND REGULATORS HAVE ‘ONE TRUTH’ TO WORK FROM
- CCP RECOVERY AND RESOLUTION: THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE COSTLY
- DIFFERENCES BETWEEN TLAC AND MREL REGULATION
- T+2 IS FINALLY CLOSE BUT SHOULDN’T WE DO MORE?
- REPEAL OF DODD-FRANK, WHAT IS AT STAKE?
- INSURANCE LEADERS MUST THINK BEYOND WHAT THEY CAN IMMEDIATELY PREDICT
- ICC TRADE REGISTER CONTINUES TO SHOWCASE THE LOW RISK NATURE OF TRADE FINANCE
- TULLETT PREBON INFORMATION AND QUATERNION RISK MANAGEMENT PARTNER TO ENHANCE TRANSPARENCY AND STANDARDISATION IN RISK MODELLING
- CLOUDERA CONTINUES GLOBAL MOMENTUM IN FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR
- DASSAULT SYSTÈMES NAMES KALYPTON WINNER OF THE 3D FINTECH CHALLENGE 2016 ACCELERATOR PROGRAM
- “TECHNOLOGY WILL NOT SAVE US” KEYNOTE INDUSTRY EVENT AT CITY OF LONDON’S ARMOURER’S HALL FLAGS FEARS THAT REGULATION MAY BE INCREASING – RATHER THAN DECREASING – SYSTEMIC RISK IN FINANCIAL MARKETS.
- HOW AND WHY CORPORATE CASH HOARDING MUST END – PART I
- WHAT CAN LENDERS LEARN FROM THE MOTOR FINANCE SECTOR?
- DEFINING CULTURE: CAN FIRM CULTURE BE REGULATED?
- FOUR POST-BREXIT REGULATORY CONSIDERATIONS
- BREXIT PIVOT
- “THE QUESTION IS WHETHER THE BANK OF ENGLAND’S CAPITAL RELAXATION SIGNIFIES A GENERAL POSITIVE SHIFT IN MOOD TOWARDS THE BANK SECTOR, AND A SOFTENING OF OTHER RESTRICTIONS…”
- BEWARE OF TOXIC UNICORNS
- OVERCOMING METADATA’S MEGA PROBLEM
- PROTECTING DNS TO SECURE THE SYSTEM
- UK BANKS – TACKLE IT OUTAGES OR LET THE CHALLENGERS DO IT RIGHT
- BLOCKCHAIN: LOOKING BEYOND THE HYPE OF BITCOIN
- NEW RESEARCH SHOWS REGULATORY TOOLS IN FINANCIAL SECTOR NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE
- LABOR-FRIENDLY MOVES BY EEOC, OTHER AGENCIES PRESENT EMPLOYERS WITH MOUNTING CHALLENGES, SAYS LECLAIRRYAN ATTORNEY
- GOING WITH THE FLOW – HOW ALPHA INSIGHT STEERED A MAJOR CITY INVESTMENT BANK TOWARDS COMPLIANCE WITH THE BASEL COMMITTEE’S BCBS 239 REGULATION
- In a centrally cleared world, real-time risk management is paramount
- MIFID II – AS THE GREEKS WOULD SAY, “THERE IS NO AVOIDANCE IN DELAY”
- THE VALUE OF TIME: SOLVING THE COST OF COMPLIANCE
- UNDERSTANDING THE PROPOSED FRENCH “DUTY OF VIGILANCE”
- BLOCK CHAIN TECHNOLOGY: THE FINANCIAL SERVICES IT ENTERPRISE AWAITS?
- BANKS RETHINK RISK MANAGEMENT WITH A FOCUS ON FRONT-OFFICE ACCOUNTABILITY
- HOW TO INVEST IN TRUST
- STOCK MARKET GYRATIONS MAY SLOW REFORM AGENDA
- IS A SUPER TAPER TANTRUM BREWING?
- FINANCIAL SERVICES REFORM: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- BANKS, IT’S TIME FOR A MAKEOVER
- MARKET PREDICTIONS FOR APRIL 2015
- LEGACY BANKS MUST RETHINK IT STRATEGY IN FACE OF CHALLENGERS
- OPENGAMMA PARTNERING WITH DERIVATIVES INDUSTRY ON OPEN SOURCE SOLUTION FOR BILATERAL MARGINING
- MOVING TOWARDS A SUSTAINABLE BANKING MODEL – THE RISE OF SMALLER RIVALS
- MORGAN MCKINLEY LONDON EMPLOYMENT MONITOR: 10 YEAR EDITION
- LATE PAYMENT COSTS JOBS, BUT TREAD CAREFULLY OR YOU RISK JEOPARDISING ACCESS TO TRADE CREDIT, ACCA WARNS POLICYMAKERS
- INNOVATING IN AN EVOLVING PAYMENTS LANDSCAPE
- WALKING THE EMERGING MARKETS TIGHTROPE
- THE DANGERS OF CHASING THE SHILLING – GRAHAM WARD – KETS DE VRIES INSTITUTE
- CFA GLOBAL MARKET SENTIMENT SURVEY 2015
- IT TRANSFORMATION: BANKS MUST ADDRESS IT RISKS
- RING-FENCING: VITAL UK BANKING REFORM OR A POLITICAL FOLLY?
- THE FUTURE OF CLEARING
- CATALYST WELCOME CPMI-IOSCO FMI RECOVERY GUIDANCE – BUT CALL ON CCPS AND REGULATORS TO ENSURE FULL AND SWIFT IMPLEMENTATION
- INVESTING IN SPANISH, POLISH AND HUNGARIAN REAL ESTATE
- FITCH: SOUTH AFRICA SETS PRECEDENT FOR SENIOR BANK BAIL-IN
- THE REAL PROBLEM BEHIND BANKERS’ BONUSES
- CHARTING A COURSE OUT OF DARK WATERS
- DATA SUPPLY CHAIN DRIVES COMPETITION IN FINANCIAL SECTOR
- FIRMS MUST FIND NEW WAYS OF REDUCING THEIR PROCESS RISKS
- TAMING THE WOLF: MANAGING RISK IN A REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT
- INDUSTRY UNPREPARED FOR THE NEW WORLD OF OTC DERIVATIVES TRADING
- EMIR AND THE FX MARKET
- HOW TO UTILISE DATA CENTRES TO KEEP PACE WITH THE EVOLUTION OF TRADING DERIVATIVES
- BANKS NEED TO SPEND BILLIONS OVERHAULING IT?
- DO BANKS NEED A MORE RIGOROUS PROCESS FOR STRESS-TESTING?
- WOLTERS KLUWER FINANCIAL SERVICES HIGHLIGHT SIX LESSONS LEARNED FROM THE FCA’S FIRST YEAR
- CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW 2013 IFRS NET INCOME GROWS 53.7% TO RUB 8.9 BLN, RETURN ON EQUITY UP TO 20.1%
- IMPACT OF NEW REGULATIONS ON EUROPEAN FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS: CRYSTAL BALL GAZING FOR OPPORTUNITIES
- MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS OF BCBS 239 – AGGREGATING AND REPORTING RISK DATA
- CHANGES IN BANKERS’ REMUNERATION
- UK COLLECTIONS PROFESSIONALS REPORT RISE IN FIRST-TIME DELINQUENCIES, FICO SURVEY FINDS
- UNDERSTANDING THE PRINCIPLES FOR EFFECTIVE RISK DATA AGGREGATION AND RISK REPORTING (PERDARR)
- REMOTE WORKING STRATEGY REQUIRED TO STRENGTHEN CYBER RESILIENCE
- DODD-FRANK AT 3: ACCEPTING UNCERTAINTY
- The Advantages of Trading with GCM Forex
- Financial integration and stability
- Cyber security: How to be proactive with the safety of client data before the hackers “byte” you
- Supervision of Banks in Denmark; Lacking or Just Adequate?
- Operational Risk Enters the Spotlight Part II
- Wider perspective required in tackling cybercrime risks
- How To Mitigate Risk Without Hindering Innovation
- New governance standards in the EU
- UK rings in regulatory changes follow death of old tripartite structure
- From Woolf to Salz: Assessing Corporate Cultural Health
- OTC Derivatives Industry underprepared for impending regulations
- Evolution of the new smart broker
- Alternative Investment Fund Manager’s Directive Q&A
- Solvency II – MoneyMate addressing the issues of Look-Through Transparency for the Asset Management, Fund Administration and Insurance Industries
- Extracting the value of data for insurers
- Counterparty Exposure Risk
- Enabling BYOD in the workplace
- Banking Reform – no confidence in the ship’s charts, nor in the officers at the helm
- European Recovery and Resolution Plan
- Basel III- not a matter of if but when
- Crisis and crash: lessons for regulation – speech by Michael Cohrs
- Banking, Regulation and Big Data…Too Big to Change?
- Mexico’s Banking System is Resilient, but Global Risks Have Increased, IMF Says
- Financial stability review – December 2011
- Global Challenges in 2012
- Strengthening the Asia/IMF Relationship in a Highly Uncertain Global Environment
- Eurosystem and GCC central banks and monetary agencies hold third high-level seminar
- Banking seeks to reinvent itself: Standard and Poor’s new ratings criteria
- Dodd-Frank, Basel III and Solvency II will continue to dominate global regulatory landscape in 2012 say Wolters Kluwer Financial Services
- The (changing) role of central banks in financial stability policies
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
- EURO1 Complies with CPSS Core Principles
- IMF Calls for Further Reforms in China’s Financial System
- Living Wills – SIFIs and Resolution after the Cannes Summit
- The Evolving Role of the IMF in the Global Economy
- The Role of the G-20 in Sustaining the Recovery and Protecting Financial Stability
- Tail risks and contract design from a financial stability perspective – paper by Paul Fisher
- Challenges and Opportunities for the World Economy and the IMF
- The race to zero – Speech by Andrew Haldane
- Mitigating Systemic Risk and the Role of Central Banks
- Completing Economic and Monetary Union
- Intervention at Sveriges Riksbank Conference: Monetary Policy in an Era of Fiscal Stress
- Macro and Microprudential supervision
- Seeing Both the Forest and the Trees- Supervising Systemic Risk
- The Challenges of Economic Policy Cooperation
- The Changing Face of Risk in the Global Financial System
- The challenges of the European financial sector
- The Management of the Banking Sector and the Economy
- Interview with Jean-Claude Trichet, President of the European Central Bank
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Macroprudential Policy
- Summoning the Will to Act
- Central bank policy on collateral – paper by Paul Fisher
- Policy discipline and spillovers in an interconnected global economy
- Macroprudential policy: building financial stability institutions – speech by Paul Tucker
- The World Bank Supports Russia’s Government Efforts to Improve Financial Literacy, Education, and Consumer Protection of Citizens
- Financial Stability Report
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...