- Technology 2020 Look Ahead from KR1 plc
- Gambling on a workaround: what does the end of LIBOR mean for international banks?
- Privacy-Focused + Privacy Centric Blockchains
- Green & Social Impact Bonds and Environmental Swaps
- Should I Sell My Tokens Before or After Token Swap?
- LIBOR’s Demise Set To Rock The Foundations of Finance?
- Navigating the wild swings in UK interest rate swaps
- Investing in Clean Energy – What are the Options?
- When Exchange Value Ruled the World: A Brief History of Capitalism
- How can insurers offer a customer-first experience?
- CAMRADATA’s launches Q2 2018 investment reports to provide insights into performance of Emerging Market Equity and Emerging Market Debt
- The driving force of the economy – Trade Finance in Armenia
- Technologies May Change, but Fraud is Fraud
- Integral Reports 30% Year over Year Growth Across Market Segments
- Scope Ratings affirms its issuer rating of BBB-/Stable on Germany-based Franz Haniel & Cie. GmbH
- Hermes Credit strategies mark new milestones
- ICAP Information and Thomson Reuters extend their 19901 Partnership
- The rise in the coffee shop: what gentrification means for global business
- Average Cost per Desk in San Francisco in 2018
- Integral FX volumes reach record levels in 2018 following successful integration of buy-side systems into global Electronic Communication Network (ECN)
- The wary canary and the LIBOR OIS spread
- QUANTILE LAUNCHES EQUITY DERIVATIVES RISK REDUCTION SERVICE
- DERIVATIVES SERVICE BUREAU REPORTS RISE IN REGISTRATIONS
- CRYPTOCURRENCIES: FUTURE OR FRAUD?
- “MUNIFIN” IN HELSINKI IS SUCCESSFULLY ADVANCING ITS COMPETITIVE OFFERING WITH ACUMEN TREASURY PLATFORM
- THE BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION IS BEGINNING TO DELIVER
- MARKET REGULATIONS
- SWAPPING NOTES: YOUNG STUDENTS HIT THE BOOKS WHILE PARENTS REACH FOR THEIR WALLETS
- WILL 2017 BE THE YEAR ROCK-BOTTOM RATE SPECULATION ENDS?
- What Is A Derivative?
- QUANTITATIVE INVESTMENT STRATEGIES: THE RISE OF RULES
- SAPIENT GLOBAL MARKETS EXTENDS CMRS REGULATORY REPORTING PLATFORM FOR BANK OF ISRAEL REQUIREMENTS
- LONDON-BASED PRIVATE EQUITY FIRM IW CAPITAL LAUNCHES DEBT INVESTMENT ARM AS NEW RESEARCH REVEALS THAT 30% OF BRITONS ARE TURNING TO ALTERNATIVE FINANCE
- IGTB EXPANDS EUROPE TEAM WITH APPOINTMENT OF MIKAEL ESTVALL
- CENTRAL BANKS IN ACTION
- ALMOST TWO-THIRDS OF FEMALE WORKERS WOULD CONSIDER TRAINING FOR A NEW CAREER
- IPC LAUNCHES INDUSTRY LEADING FIXED INCOME MARKETPLACE
- PRIVATE EQUITY INVESTORS SHOULD FOCUS ON SCALE-UPS NOT START-UPS
- FROM SAFETY TO PROFIT TOOL: COLLATERAL OPTIMIZATION
- HOTSPOTS INDEX: BUYERS HEAD BACK TO ITALY
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 12 PARTNERS
- In a centrally cleared world, real-time risk management is paramount
- trueEX TEAMS WITH J.P. MORGAN AND RBS TO INTRODUCE ‘NO-TOUCH’ SWAPS TRADING FOR BUY-SIDE
- 25 WAYS TO IMPROVE STAGNANT CASH FLOW
- VIRTUSA ANNOUNCES DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE A MAJORITY INTEREST IN POLARIS CONSULTING & SERVICES, LTD.
- ALICE IN REGULATORY LAND – THE STORY OF A FINANCIAL REGULATORY TEA PARTY
- COMPETITION COMMISSION REFORMS MAKE AUDIT A PROCUREMENT CHALLENGE FOR FTSE350
- TRANSACTION REPORTING UNDER EMIR
- BANKER’S OATH REACTION FROM PROVEN LEGAL TECHNOLOGIES
- ALL SQUARE IS ONE OF THE UKS LEADING SPECIALISTS FOR COMPLEX BUSINESS BANKING MIS-SELLING CASES, AND THEY HAVE JUST LAUNCHED A NEW VENTURE CALLED YORKSHIRE BUSINESS CLAIM.
- INDUSTRY UNPREPARED FOR THE NEW WORLD OF OTC DERIVATIVES TRADING
- NLX MARKS 12 MONTHS TRADING WITH OVER 15% MARKET SHARE IN EURIBOR®
- 42 FINANCIAL SERVICES PROVIDES LIQUIDITY TO FILL THE VOID
- PAYMENT PROTECTION INSURANCE (PPI): REGULATORY HICCUP OR CATALYST FOR A BANKING REVOLUTION?
- SHARING SENTIMENT – A YEAR OF ONLINE ATTITUDES TOWARDS BANKS
- RECOMMIND LAUNCHES PERCEPTIV DERIVATIVES CONTRACT ANALYSIS FOR THE GLOBAL DERIVATIVES MARKET
- INDIA HAS A BRIGHT FUTURE, SAYS ACPI INVESTMENT MANAGERS
- UNDERSTANDING THE IMPACT OF RING-FENCING
- THE SEVEN KEY CHALLENGES OF CONDUCT RISK MANAGEMENT
- TERAEXCHANGE LINKS WITH IPC’S CONNEXUS FINANCIAL EXTRANET
- APPEAL COURT BACKS BANK IN MIS-SELLING CLAIM
- DODD-FRANK AT 3: ACCEPTING UNCERTAINTY
- CURRENT TREND IN THE UK MORTGAGE
- Can technology rescue hedging strategies in energy trading?
- The Path Forward on OTC Derivatives for the EU and US
- SAS and Deloitte release SentsCheck banking sentiment index
- A lesson from Sharia Banking
- Defending interest rate swap mis-selling claims; lessons learnt
- Leading claims management firm launches All Square Treasury following FSA announcement
- How the lack of error management contributed to today’s problems in the financial services industry
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- The Global Trends Report 2013: Towards a Distributed Future
- Connectivity in the new world of OTC derivatives
- Central clearing for OTC derivatives: the FX edition
- The Board of Directors in Alternative Investment
- How can Larson&Holz IT Ltd increase an investors’ prospects in financial market?
- Strengthening the Asia/IMF Relationship in a Highly Uncertain Global Environment
- Dodd-Frank, Basel III and Solvency II will continue to dominate global regulatory landscape in 2012 say Wolters Kluwer Financial Services
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- Jean-Claude Trichet: Interview with Le Point
- Mitigating Systemic Risk and the Role of Central Banks
- The challenges of the European financial sector
- Does Your Foreign Exchange Advisor Have Global Reach?
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...