- FTT: now Germany has moved expect others to follow!
- Corporate loan recovery rates much higher than assumed, confirms second Global Credit Data report on LGD
- Are share buybacks a key factor in the continued rise in US equities?
- AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018 and Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- Elpis investments to build world’s first AI-based crypto-asset management fund
- More reaping, less sewing
- Richwood Bancshares, Inc. Agrees To Acquire Home City Financial Corporation
- Hermes: Eurozone ‘Misery Indices’ – converging on the strongest once again
- Forget About Global Investing – Winans Investments Post Solid Performance in a Volatile 2018
- Scope affirms Deutsche Bank’s German mortgage-covered bonds at AAA and changes Outlook to Negative
- Scope affirms the Republic of Ireland’s credit rating at A+; Outlook Stable
- American Finance Trust Successfully Completes First Day of Trading on Nasdaq
- EU-Japan FTA carries political weight though trade gains are more modest and longer term
- W. P. Carey Inc. Acquires $178 Million (€153 Million) 36-Property Portfolio in the Netherlands
- German open-ended real estate funds with record inflows and a near 50% jump in investment volumes
- Scope upgrades Austrian mortgage covered bonds issued by Bank Burgenland and Wüstenrot to AAA
- iAnthus Announces Conversion of C$20 Million Debentures
- Broadcom to Acquire CA Technologies for $18.9 Billion in Cash
- Scope affirms Bankia SA’s Cédulas Hipotecarias at AAA/Stable following performance review
- GNB Auto Plan 2017 SP. Z O.O. exhibits a stable performance – SME Auto & Vehicle leasing ABS
- Scope affirms Land of Berlin credit rating of AAA with Stable Outlook
- Granite to Acquire German Logistics Property and Sell Aurora, Ontario Office Properties
- Scope Ratings maintains the review for downgrade on Herrenhausen Inv. – Compartment 1’s BBB- (SF)
- Recommended Voluntary Cash Offer to Acquire all Shares in LINK Mobility Group ASA by Victory Partners VIII Norway AS
- Red Hat Reports First Quarter Results for Fiscal Year 2019
- Sunwah International Limited Settles Debt of CAN$7.66 Million With Shares in Sunwah Kingsway Capital Holdings Limited
- Saudi Stock Exchange Joins MSCI Emerging Market Index
- Will AI Make the Financial Industry Smarter?
- Walgreens Boots Alliance Set to Join Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Scope places Dexia Kommunalbank’s public-sector covered bonds under review for possible downgrade
- Morningstar’s Annual “Mind the Gap” Study Shows Better Timing and Market Conditions Led to Solid Investor Returns
- Scope assigns BBB-(SF) to class A notes issued by ARAGORN NPL 2018 S.R.L.– Italian NPL ABS
- Romspen Mortgage Investment Fund Announces 2017 Results
- Widespread Cheating in Multiplayer Online Games Drives Gamers in Asia Pacific Away
- Asian Private Banker/Julius Baer 2018 IAM Report: HK & SG IAMs hit US$91.5 billion in AUM, DPM penetration rate of 71%
- More Than Half Of 401(k) Participants Invest In A Single Target-Date Fund
- Global equity and technology funds dominate the most bought funds across May
- Fiera Capital Offers Emerging Markets Fund
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of BB to Deutsche Konsum REIT-AG, Outlook Stable
- Air Canada Renews Normal Course Issuer Bid and Automatic Share Purchase Plan
- Airborne Wireless Network Announces Pricing of $8,000,000 Public Offering of Convertible Preferred Stock and Warrants
- Greece’s stronger fundamentals and reform progress improve its credit outlook, says Scope Ratings
- Pure Storage Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2019 Financial Results
- China Finance Online Reports 2018 First Quarter Unaudited Financial Results
- Tadawul Implements Changes to Opening and Closing Price Mechanism
- Scope upgrades Greece’s long-term credit rating to B+ from B- and changes the Outlook to Positive
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Strategic Storage Trust II, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- PROREIT records strong first quarter 2018 results
- Fewer Americans Are Delaying Major Life Events Because of Money Worries: AICPA Survey
- Key investment themes revealed at CAMRADATA’s annual Pension Conference ‘Managing Objectives, Maximising Opportunity’
- Ethics are increasingly important to investment professionals’ careers, new CFA UK survey reveals
- Despite Stock Market Dip, Lower Taxes Help Americans Reach Record Level of Financial Satisfaction: AICPA Index
- Saxo Q2 Outlook: The end of a cycle like no other
- Londoners paying at least 4 times more Stamp Duty than the rest of the country
- 8 in 10 Americans Concerned about the Ability of Businesses to Safeguard their Financial and Personal Information: AICPA Survey
- HOW OVERVALUED IS THE SWISS FRANC?
- TADAWUL ANNOUNCES SIGNIFICANT MARKET ENHANCEMENTS
- FIVE DATA CHALLENGES EVERY INDEX PROVIDER FACES
- THE SEPTEMBER ’17 MPC MEETING: HIGHER AUGUST CPI PRINT HIGHLIGHTS THE RISK OF A HAWKISH SURPRISE
- MANUFACTURING HITS RECORD HIGHS IN UK BUSINESS CONFIDENCE
- STUDY FINDS LINCOLN TO BE THE CHEAPEST UNIVERSITY CITY
- STRONG GROWTH AND PROFITABILITY MOMENTUM
- THE GUIDE TO DAMAGES IN INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION
- ICC TRADE REGISTER CONTINUES TO SHOWCASE THE LOW RISK NATURE OF TRADE FINANCE
- TIME:COMMERCIAL FREEHOLD ENJOYS 14% INCREASE IN AUM SINCE BREXIT REFERENDUM AND MAKES A NEW ACQUISITION
- MORNINGSTAR STUDY EXAMINES THE COST OF POOR INVESTMENT TIMING BY INVESTORS IN EUROPE; INVESTORS IN SINGLE-COUNTRY EMERGING MARKETS AND SECTOR EQUITY MOST AFFECTED
- BREXIT – 100 DAYS LATER – THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT FOR EXPORTERS
- BREXIT… THREE MONTHS ON:KEEP CALM & KEEP ON IMPORTING – UK IMPORTERS HAMMERED BY STERLING’S PLUNGE IN, BUT SHOWN HUGE RESILIENCE
- MANUFACTURING CONFIDENCE DOWN AS SERVICES STEADIES THE SHIP
- FICO SURVEY: MILLENNIALS 2 TO 3 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO SWITCH BANKS
- LEADING PROPERTY FUND MANAGER OFFERS SAFE HAVEN WITH INNOVATIVE LONG INCOME PROPERTY
- BLOOMBERG CONFIRMS ITS FX BENCHMARKS COMPLY WITH IOSCO PRINCIPLES
- ICC TRADE REGISTER ONCE AGAIN ILLUSTRATES THAT TRADE FINANCE IS LOW RISK
- ‘DIGITAL DISRUPTION’ IN UK BANKING SECTOR IS STILL MOVING AT SLOW PACE, ONLINE SURVEY BY ACI WORLDWIDE AND YOUGOV SHOWS
- BUSINESS GROWTH SPLUTTERS AFTER RECORD HIGHS FOR CICM UK CREDIT MANAGERS’ INDEX
- UK CREDIT UNION ASSETS PROJECTED TO HIT £2.2 BILLION BY 2020 SAYS FISERV RESEARCH
- DIEBOLD AND WINCOR NIXDORF TO COMBINE, CREATING PREMIER SELF-SERVICE COMPANY FOR FINANCIAL AND RETAIL MARKETS
- KYC- RISK BASED APPROACH IMPLEMENTATION
- CICM UK CREDIT MANAGERS’ INDEX SHOWS CONTINUED BUSINESS CONFIDENCE
- ICM UK CREDIT MANAGERS’ INDEX SHOWS NEW HIGH IN BUSINESS CONFIDENCE
- REASONS WHY A GREAT UNIQUE VALUE PROPOSITION WILL BOOST GROWTH AND VALUE
- ICM UK CREDIT MANAGERS’ INDEX SHOWS ACTUAL LEVELS OF BUSINESS INCREASING
- UK CUSTOMER SATISFACTION FALLS FOR THE SECOND YEAR
- HELICOPTER MANUFACTURER AGUSTAWESTLAND USES RISK TO INFORM MAJOR COMPANY DECISIONS
- ICM UK CREDIT MANAGERS’ INDEX SEES HIGHEST HEADLINE SCORE YET AS ECONOMIC RECOVERY CONTINUES
- GENPACT’S GLOBAL BUSINESS VOLATILITY AND ADAPTATION INDEX HAS RISEN, DRIVEN BY ACQUISITIONS, EXPANSIONS AND LEADERSHIP CHANGES
- TRADE FINANCE SECURITIZATION MAKING A COMEBACK
- BANK OF STOCKTON CASHES IN ON ADMINISTRATIVE COST SAVINGS WITH VDI PROJECT POWERED BY TEGILE SYSTEMS
- Research reveals lost calls spell danger for financial services
- Dow hits new high – Time to buy or time to sell?
- Understanding Technical Analysis and Some Indicators
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- DATACENTERS AS AN ASSET
- HLTV – Where are house prices heading?
- The Importance of Being Earnest: HMRC and the PR game
- What is the UK Government doing to help small businesses?
- ING posts 3Q underlying net profit of EUR 1,043 million
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...