- Growing Securities Company Celebrates 20 Years of Success with Finance Award
- Key trends we expect to see in the wealth management / private banking space in 2020
- Digital transformation and the financial close – a match made in heaven
- Private equity fund performance dips in 2019
- Defining success: How to measure the impact of digital transformation
- Your people are the key to unlocking profits
- Flexible working and finance: an unseized opportunity?
- Macroeconomic trends in the healthcare sector
- How responsible leverage and ESMA’s rules are changing the face of the industry today
- Interview with Paula Premrou, CEO of Portfolio Personal Inversiones
- Bitcoin: a currency-to-be or mere speculation?Bitcoin
- Navigating the wall of worry with small caps
- Brexit driving growth but not profit for the UK’s food and drink industry
- Trend Micro Midyear Security Roundup Report Reveals Criminals Increasingly Drawn To Low-Profile Attacks
- How Cash Efficiency in Indices, Derivatives and Managed Accounts may be Important to an Institutional Investor’s Well being
- Hermes: Avoiding the hype
- Scope places Turkey’s BB+ ratings under review for downgrade
- Poland maintains strong economic growth, though proposed EU funding changes present major challenges
- Scope affirms Poland’s credit rating of A+ with Stable Outlook
- Scope affirms the Republic of Ireland’s credit rating at A+; Outlook Stable
- German open-ended real estate funds with record inflows and a near 50% jump in investment volumes
- East Africa’s first online forex trading platform in Kenya using M-Pesa or a mobile payment channel
- Investing in an age of ‘infobesity’ – separating sentiment from market noise
- Global markets are set up for stock pickers, say industry heavyweights at SimplyBiz Group Advice Show
- Saxo Q3 Outlook: This could end very badly…
- Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Approved the Law On Currency and Currency Operations in the Second Reading and as a Whole
- Hermes Credit strategies mark new milestones
- Hermes: Turkey’s election: a case for cautious optimism?
- Control Risks and Oxford Economics: Average Risk-Reward Score Improves on African Continent
- Scope publishes final Aviation Finance Rating Methodology
- Hermes: Egypt’s economic potential – Oasis or mirage?
- Hermes: Is it time for investors to prepare for the ‘worst of times’?
- Longevity Partners expanding its reach into France
- Global Release of the White Paper on China’s New Economy 2018 With China AI Equity Valuation Fintech
- SME Health Check Index finds uptick in SME health, but warns SME hiring expected to slowdown over next five years
- Caspian Appoints Ivan Damgaard, AirSwap’s Michael Oved AndMelonPort’s Mona El Isa As Advisors
- Genworth Mortgage Insurance Q1’18 Report: First-Time Homebuyers Pull Back For The First Time Since 2014
- Triple Point launches Impact EIS
- Global CEOs Realistic About Growth in the Face of Unprecedented Headwinds
- Scope affirms Spain’s credit rating of A- with Stable Outlook
- Scope upgrades Greece’s long-term credit rating to B+ from B- and changes the Outlook to Positive
- The Accountancy Climatic Flip – Time for Digital
- Blockchain Technology Adoption Across Businesses are Growing FinancialBuzz.com News Commentary
- Key investment themes revealed at CAMRADATA’s annual Pension Conference ‘Managing Objectives, Maximising Opportunity’
- Moody’s: Rapid rise of weaker first-time issuers pushes up riskof defaults in EMEA high-yield space
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- Saxo Q2 Outlook: The end of a cycle like no other
- Asset quality is becoming less of an existential threat for the Italian banking sector on aggregate
- Saxo Bank welcomes ESMA’s measures in relation to margin trading
- QUANT INSIGHT AUGMENTS QUANTITATIVE MACRO ANALYSIS WITH PREDATA GEOPOLITICAL PREDICTIVE RISK SIGNALS
- ANAPLAN ANNOUNCES NEW USER CAPABILITIES FOR ITS CONNECTED PLANNING PLATFORM AT HUB 2018
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: POSITIVE ADDITIVES
- WHY ’WORK LIKE YOU LIVE’ SHOULD BE THE NEXT MANTRA FOR BANKERS
- THE ROLE OF DATA PROTECTION IN DISTRIBUTED TECHNOLOGY
- THE GROWTH OF REAL ASSETS – WHY THE SEARCH FOR ALPHA CONTINUES
- MARKET OUTLOOK, JANUARY
- BANKING IN 2018: PLUS ÇA CHANGE
- PRIMING ACQUIRERS FOR OMNI-CHANEL PLAY
- MOBILE MONEY COULD PAVE WAY FOR ECONOMIC STABILITY IN EMERGING ECONOMIES – BUT ONLY IF BANKS CAN COLLABORATE ON SERVICES
- PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS FOR POWERING PRODUCTIVITY
- BANKS WITHIN THE EU SHOULD EMBRACE FINTECH AS PART OF THEIR GOVERNANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORKS IN ORDER TO STAY CURRENT WITH THEIR GROWTH PLANS, ARGUES RISK MANAGER AT PILATUS BANK
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: THE BENEFITS OF BRAZIL AND THE CHARM OF CHINA
- DELIVERING A WINNING PERFORMANCE AMIDST BRITAIN’S FALLING PRODUCTIVITY CHALLENGE
- CAMRADATA RELEASES WHITE PAPER ON THE FUTURE OF MULTI-ASSET CREDIT
- MIOTECH PARTNERS WITH SILVERHORN TO REDEFINE BIG DATA FOR ASSET MANAGEMENT
- HAS THE EXPANSION OF CAR FINANCE OVERSTRETCHED BORROWERS?
- POLITICAL RISK: CAN BUSINESS RISE ABOVE THE TENSIONS?
- INVESTOR SENTIMENT CONSTRUCTIVE, BUT CAUTIOUS IN THE LONG TERM
- MARKETS TO TAKE POSITIVE STANCE ON GROWTH-FRIENDLY US POLICY CHANGES
- STATE STREET COMMENTS ON FRENCH GENERAL ELECTION RESULTS
- MITON’S HENNA HEMNANI: ACCEPTANCE OF MODI’S REFORMS PAVES WAY FOR INDIA’S ‘DEMOGRAPHIC DIVIDEND’
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: WILL THE GENERAL ELECTION MAKE THE UK A SAFE HAVEN?
- FUNDAMENTAL ECONOMIC BACKDROP REMAINS SUPPORTIVE TO FINANCIAL MARKETS AND CORPORATE EARNINGS
- 2017 – THE YEAR OF COST-CUTTING
- CFO SURVEY – COMPANIES SEE SIGNS OF RELIEF AND GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
- IMPROVEMENT IN FINANCIAL CONDITIONS CAN CONTINUE, DRIVEN BY EXCESS LIQUIDITY, DOVISH CENTRAL BANKS, LOW INFLATION AND AN IMPROVING GLOBAL BACKDROP
- GLOBAL GROWTH SET TO BE POSITIVE AS CENTRAL BANKS ADOPT A MORE BALANCED TONE AND INFLATION RISKS REMAIN SHORT-LIVED
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: NEW THEME TUNES FOR THE MITON MULTI-ASSET TEAM
- MARKET OUTLOOK – JANUARY
- FINAL SALARY PENSIONS AT RISK DUE TO ‘NEW NORMAL’ OF SLUGGISH ECONOMY AND LOW RETURNS
- HEIGHTENED POLITICAL DISRUPTION ADDS WEIGHT TO THE ARGUMENT FOR EUROPEAN REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT RISK RATINGS TO BE GIVEN A STANDALONE MODEL
- HOW TECHNOLOGY CAN HELP MANUFACTURERS MINIMISE THE IMPACT OF DISRUPTIVE WORLD EVENTS
- HEARTWOOD INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT – MARKET OUTLOOK 2017
- PIONEER INVESTMENTS’ 2017 MARKET OUTLOOK
- MARKET OUTLOOK – POST US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THE GLOBAL ECONOMY ARE IMPROVING MODESTLY
- KEEPING UP WITH THE CYBERCRIMINALS
- ANDEAN ECONOMIES: POLITICAL DEVELOPMENTS LIE AT THE HEART OF MACRO PROJECTIONS
- IMPLEMENTING MACHINE LEARNING: FIVE LESSONS FROM FINANCIAL SERVICES ORGANISATIONS
- HAS CENTRAL BANK WIZARDRY RUN ITS COURSE?
- NEW “DATA GENERATION” USE PERSONAL INFORMATION AS “BARGAINING CHIPS” FOR BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE
- DELOITTE: RAPID HEALTH CARE MARKET GROWTH ANTICIPATED IN THE MIDDLE EAST
- BUILDING TRUST IN THE FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR WITH SOCIAL MARKETING
- INVESTING IN LATIN AMERICA? START WITH CHILE
- PRIVATE U.S. CORPORATE TREASURY SPEAKS
- JAPAN: A NEW WAVE OF POLICY INTERVENTION?
- ECONOMIC OUTLOOK ON THE EDGE AFTER BREXIT
- BREXIT: MACROECONOMIC MUSINGS ON THE FUTURE OF THE BRITISH ECONOMY
- HOW ARE WE POSITIONED AHEAD OF THE BREXIT VOTE?
- MAR: STANDARDISING COMMUNICATIONS FOR COMPLIANCE WITH NEW REGULATIONS
- MARTIN CURRIE ACTIVE VIEWPOINT EUROPE AND BREXIT: WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT LEADERS TO GATHER IN BAHRAIN TO ASSESS THE ROAD AHEAD IN THE MENA INVESTMENT INDUSTRY
- TURNING LIONS INTO VEGETARIANS – THE TAMING OF EM GROWTH
- JAPANESE EQUITIES: EMBRACE THE STRUCTURAL CHALLENGES BUT WATCH THE CURRENCY
- SIMALLIANCE REPORTS 4.7 BILLION GLOBAL SIM SHIPMENTS IN 2015
- SOVEREIGN WEALTH FUNDS AND CENTRAL BANKS EMERGE AS LARGE SCALE COLLATERAL PROVIDERS ACCORDING TO BNY MELLON AND OMFIF
- BLOCKCHAIN: LOOKING BEYOND THE HYPE OF BITCOIN
- EXCEL LIMITATIONS AND THE RISKS OF NOT FUTURE-PROOFING YOUR FINANCE FUNCTION – THE DRAWBACKS OF HANGING ON TO LEGACY CPM SYSTEMS
- DELOITTE AND MEED PROJECTS: US$390.8BN VALUE OF IN DUBAI PROJECTS PLANNED OR UNDERWAY AS AT 31 JANUARY 2016
- JAYWING HELPS NATIONWIDE ACHIEVE GREAT STRESS TESTING RESULTS
- THE TECH INDUSTRY IN 2016: THE $0.5 TRILLION UNICORN TEST
- IS WHITELISTING A PANACEA?
- Johnson Electric Results for The Half Year Ended 30th September 2015
- SEMANTICS: THE UNIVERSAL STRATEGY FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES
- BREXIT – HOW IT MIGHT LOOK
- #ANEWWAYTOINVEST #FINTECH #WISEALPHA
- AFTER THE BUDGET’S MISSED OPPORTUNITY, WE CAN NO LONGER IGNORE BRITAIN’S MID-MARKET
- NO SURPRISES: MAKING LIFE MORE PREDICTABLE FOR THE CFO
- BREXIT – HOW IT MIGHT PAN OUT
- 4TH ANNUAL CAPITAL ADEQUACY, STRATEGY, AND STRESS TESTING EXECUTIVE MEETING
- THE FIVE CHALLENGES OF TRAVEL AND EXPENSE MANAGEMENT
- MOVING TOWARDS A SUSTAINABLE BANKING MODEL – THE RISE OF SMALLER RIVALS
- OPPORTUNITY TO INVEST IN CHINESE FINANCIAL SECTOR TO REACH £143.2 BILLION BY 2020
- WALKING THE EMERGING MARKETS TIGHTROPE
- PARTECH VENTURES INAUGURATES THE PARTECH SHAKER, THE 1ST CAMPUS DEDICATED TO OPEN INNOVATION IN THE DIGITAL FIELD
- 2024 HOLDS ENVIRONMENTAL CONCERNS FOR YOUNG ACCOUNTANTS, FINDS NEW GLOBAL ACCA RESEARCH
- VTB CAPITAL WINS EIGHT AWARDS AT THE ANNUAL CBONDS AWARDS CEREMONY
- TARGET GROUP APPOINTS IAN LARKIN AS CFO
- FEATURE INTERVIEW WITH PATRICIA ECHAUZ CHILIP, PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF STANDARD INSURANCE COMPANY
- EULER HERMES 2014 NINE-MONTH RESULTS – MAINTAINING MOMENTUM
- FOREX FUNDAMENTALS: AN INTRODUCTION TO WAVE ANALYSIS
- SNL FINANCIAL’S TOP 50 BANK RANKING
- RATIONALE FOR INVESTING IN THE OLD PARK CAPITAL MAESTRO STRATEGY NOW
- GENPACT’S GLOBAL BUSINESS VOLATILITY AND ADAPTATION INDEX HAS RISEN, DRIVEN BY ACQUISITIONS, EXPANSIONS AND LEADERSHIP CHANGES
- HONG KONG VERSUS SINGAPORE – ETERNAL BUSINESS RIVALS?
- REGULATORY CHANGE TOPS LIST OF RISK CONCERNS FOR COMPANIES
- INTEGRATION AND DIVESTMENT: IT’S ALL ABOUT THE DATA!
- AMBITIONS OF BANK TECHNIQUE
- RESTORING INTEGRITY TO THE INVESTMENT INDUSTRY
- Supervision of Banks in Denmark; Lacking or Just Adequate?
- British SME importers and exporters remain wary despite rising confidence
- The rise of social media in trading
- Commodity Trade Finance in Africa: Changes and Challenges
- The Rise of the Technical Analyst
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- Solvency II – MoneyMate addressing the issues of Look-Through Transparency for the Asset Management, Fund Administration and Insurance Industries
- European Credit Still on the Rocks
- Algorithmic Forex Trading
- Democratizing Development in a Transforming World
- Speech by the World Bank Managing Director Sri Mulyani Indrawati at the China Development Forum
- Seychelles Embarks Upon New Partnership with the World Bank Group
- China: Conversation with World Bank Group President Zoellick at the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2012
- Crisis and crash: lessons for regulation – speech by Michael Cohrs
- Global Banking & Finance Review Awards 2012
- Credit market 2012: corporates seen as safe-havens
- Financial stability review – December 2011
- The Arab Spring, One Year On
- Africa’s Future: Responding to Today’s Global Economic Challenges
- Securing Niger’s Economic Future in Uncertain Global Economic Times
- Strengthening the Asia/IMF Relationship in a Highly Uncertain Global Environment
- Summer Volatility Brings Fall Worries
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- “Global Risks Are Rising, But There Is a Path to Recovery”: Remarks at Jackson Hole
- Risk Off – Paper by Andrew Haldane
- Mitigating Systemic Risk and the Role of Central Banks
- Completing Economic and Monetary Union
- Canada Is Adjusting to Global Economic Transformation, Says Bank of Canada Governor Mark Carney
- Housing In Canada
- Macro and Microprudential supervision
- Canada in a Multi-Polar World
- Achieving Sustainable Economic Reforms in Greece in 2011 and Beyond
- The Changing Face of Risk in the Global Financial System
- One size fits all?
- The challenges of the European financial sector
- Making decisions in an uncertain world
- Managing Capital Flows in Emerging Markets
- The Fourth United Nations Conference on the Least Developed Countries 2011
- Monetary policy in uncertain times
- World Bank Group Launches New Partnership Strategy With Bhutan
- World Bank Grants US$25 Million for Economic Reform in Burundi
- Kenya at a Tipping Point for Robust Growth Driven by the Telecommunications Revolution
- With China’s Economic Prospects Sound, the Focus Shifts to Structural Issues, According to the World Bank
- Morocco could Lead Economic Integration around the Mediterranean
Staying connected: keeping the numbers moving in the finance industry
By Robert Gibson-Bolton, Enterprise Manager, NetMotion 2020 will certainly be hard to forget. Amongst the many changes we have come to...
How to lead a high-performing team
By Matthew Emerson, Founder and Managing Director, Blackmore Four When we think about a great team, the image we conjure...
A practical guide to the UCITS KIIDs annual update
By Ulf Herbig at Kneip We take a practical look at the UCITS KIID What is a UCITS KIID and what...
Oil prices steady as lockdowns curb U.S. stimulus optimism
By Noah Browning LONDON (Reuters) – Oil prices were steady on Monday as support from U.S. stimulus plans and jitters...
Dollar steadies; euro hurt by vaccine delays and German business morale slump
By Elizabeth Howcroft LONDON (Reuters) – The dollar steadied, the euro slipped and riskier currencies remained strong on Monday, as...
Hong Kong’s Cathay Pacific warns of capacity cuts, higher cash burn
(Reuters) – Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd on Monday warned passenger capacity could be cut by about 60% and monthly cash...
Stocks rise on recovery hopes
By Ritvik Carvalho LONDON (Reuters) – Global shares rose to just shy of record highs, as optimism over a $1.9...
Fragile recovery seen in global labour market after huge 2020 losses – ILO
By Stephanie Nebehay GENEVA (Reuters) – Some 8.8% of global working hours were lost last year due to the pandemic,...
“Lockdown fatigue” cited as UK shopper numbers rose 9% last week
LONDON (Reuters) – The number of shoppers heading out to retail destinations across Britain rose by 9% last week from...
Alphabet’s Verily bets on long-term payoff from virus-testing deals
By Paresh Dave OAKLAND, Calif. (Reuters) – For Alphabet Inc’s Verily, a healthcare venture that is one the tech giant’s...