- 5 Countries You Need To Have An Offshore Account In
- Financial Services Firms Struggle to Use Data to Support Business Decisions
- Intelligent Lending Automation for Banks is Finally Here
- Privacy Issues in Business Combinations
- The FCA’s warning on operational resilience
- How Financial Organizations Can Begin Their Journey Towards Secure Edge Operations
- New Range of Canon imageRUNNER Multifunction Device Raises the Bar in Security & Reliability
- Financial technology trends for 2019
- Binary.com: The story of the Bull and the Bear
- ‘You can’t always get what you want’ (Out of budget season)
- AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018 and Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- Commerzbank announces plans to automate selected compliance relevant pre-checks in trade finance transaction processing by 2020
- Simplifying IT Complexity in the Public Sector
- A New Dimension For Financial Institution’s War on Cybercrime
- Unexpected damage: Software License Reviews trigger urgent financial liabilities
- EY reports record global revenues of US$34.8b in 2018
- Securing $10 Trillion in International Financial Transactions Through Operational Independence
- Blockchain Security—Moving Beyond the Hype
- Ten Years of Cloud: Across the chasm
- Data centres – providing for cryptocurrency
- 2nd Edition Insurance & Pension Asset Allocation Conference
- Can Blockchain Accelerate Asset Management Industry’s Long-Awaited Disruptions?
- Premier America Credit Union Moving to Symitar for Core Processing
- New MarkLogic® Service Automates Query Capacity To Deliver The Most Cost-Effective Database in the Cloud
- Matlin & Partners Acquisition Corporation and U.S. Well Services, LLC Enter Business Combination
- Australian Financial Advisory Firm Expands Machine Learning Capabilities with Vertiv
- ITRS Group partners with Apica to offer best practice to avoid operational failures and outages
- How to Start a Non-Profit?
- Financial Services Firms Pledge To Increase Technology Investment
- Cooper Standard Announces $150 Million Share Repurchase Program
- Scope places Dexia Kommunalbank’s public-sector covered bonds under review for possible downgrade
- Statoil becomes Equinor: What’s in a Name?
- Scope assigns BBB-(SF) to class A notes issued by ARAGORN NPL 2018 S.R.L.– Italian NPL ABS
- Swedish Authorities Strengthen Country’s Preparedness with UMS, an Everbridge Company
- Minium and Exactpro partner to perform Advanced Quality Assurance on Minium’s Clearing Risk Management & Post-Trade Processing systems
- Internet of Things (IoT) Technology Innovation Lighting The Tech Industry on Fire
- mPrest and Vector Enter Australian Market to Enhance Intelligent Grid Migration
- The Hottest Blockchain Companies of 2018
- Insurers Provide Stability To Financial Markets And The Overall Economy
- Artificial Intelligence to Reach a New Level With Infusion of Blockchain Technology Innovation
- Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure Triconex Tricon CX v11.3 Controller Enables Profitable Safety for High-Hazard Industries
- Hong Kong’s Rising Affluent Yearns for Information and Insights to Globally Diversify Investment Portfolio
- Modernizing Infrastructure Asset Management Leading to Major New Projects and Partnerships
- Challenging the Adequate Procedures Defence
- AT&T and Honeywell Team Up on Connected Aircraft and Freight Solutions
- Virtus ETF Solutions and InfraCap Introduce Preferred Stock ETF
- Nathan Wolaver Appointed As Asset Control Md Americas
- Akamai Announces New Enhancements to World’s Largest and Most Trusted Cloud Delivery Platform
- The wary canary and the LIBOR OIS spread
- New Kaseya Microsoft Office 365 Backup Solution to Deliver Highly Scalable, Cloud-To-Cloud, Enterprise-Class Backup for Modern MSPs
- The Moorad Choudhry Anthology Past, Present and Future Principles of Banking and Finance
- SOLARWINDS INTRODUCES CLOUD-FIRST BACKUP SERVICE FOR PHYSICAL AND VIRTUAL SERVERS
- MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES COULD BE SITTING ON A ‘LEASEBERG’ OF HUGE PROPORTIONS
- WILL GDPR CHANGE INVESTMENT IN STARTUPS?
- 3RD EDITION MANAGING INTEREST RATE RISK IN THE BANKING BOOK
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS ENERGY LITIGATION AND REGULATORY LAWYER IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
- BANKRUPTCY AND RESTRUCTURING PARTNER LILLIAN STENFELDT JOINS RIMON’S SAN FRANCISCO AND SILICON VALLEY OFFICES
- HEATHER CAPELL BRAMBLE, FORMERLY WITH THE U.S. CONSUMER PRODUCT SAFETY COMMISSION, JOINS VENABLE’S REGULATORY PRACTICE IN WASHINGTON, DC
- GFMI TO HOST THE 2ND EDITION INSURANCE & PENSION ASSET ALLOCATION CONFERENCE ON FEBRUARY 26-28, 2018 IN NEW YORK, NY
- MADE SIMPLE GUIDE ON CASHFLOW DRIVEN INVESTMENT PUBLISHED BY PLSA
- ESTABLISHING A BUSINESS IN ISRAEL IN 2018 – WHAT TO EXPECT
- MIRAE ASSET FINANCE VIETNAM TO ENGAGE IN A RELIABLE PARTNERSHIP WITH OUTSTANDING PRODUCTS
- POSITIONING GROWTH BUSINESSES TO OPTIMISE THE OUTCOME ON SALE
- MAYFLOWER COMPLETE LIGHTING CONTROL AND ESEYE LIGHT THE WAY WITH THE IOT
- GRANT & EISENHOFER LAUNCHES ESG INSTITUTE TO HELP GUIDE GLOBAL INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS IN SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE AND SUSTAINABLE INVESTMENT
- WHAT IS HYBRID CLOUD AND HOW CAN IT BENEFIT CONNECTIVITY?
- HCL ACQUIRES AUTOMATION–DRIVEN DATA MANAGEMENT PLATFORM TO HELP CLIENTS ACCELERATE DATA INTEGRATION AND MIGRATION
- TO SECURE BANKING DATA, MAP OUT ITS JOURNEY IN ADVANCE
- A WATERSHED IN FINANCIAL SERVICES REGULATION IN THE UK
- PROGRESS ACQUIRES KINVEY, THE LEADER IN BACKEND AS A SERVICE (BAAS) TECHNOLOGY
- DCML DRIVES TOWARDS PAPERLESS FLEET MANAGEMENT WITH DCM CONNECTED
- BLACKWELL GLOBAL HONG KONG APPOINTS GARY CHEUNG AS CEO
- P2 ENERGY SOLUTIONS – ACCOUNTING AND PRODUCTION SOFTWARE FOR OIL & GAS OPERATORS
- WILL YOU PASS THE RED FACE TEST?
- KODAK ALARIS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT PARTNERS WITH ITESOFT-YOOZ GROUP
- VALENS RESEARCH SIGNS WITH TULLETT PREBON INFORMATION FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF GLOBAL EQUITY AND CREDIT ANALYTICS DATA
- PROTECTING YOUR DATA SECURITY BLINDSPOT
- INVESTMENT CONSIDERATIONS FOR 2017 FROM CAMRADATA
- MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS IN CYPRUS
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN BANKING – ROBO ADVISORS AND BEYOND
- FICO CYBERSECURITY SCORE IS TWICE AS ACCURATE AS COMPETING SCORES
- Upcoming changes to the alternative investment fund law
- MIAMI INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. DEPLOYS ONETICK FOR ITS SECOND EXCHANGE, MIAX PEARL
- PROFILE’S WEALTH MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS RECEIVED A NUMBER OF DISTINCTIONS
- THE IMPACT OF SECURITY DURING M&A ACTIVITY
- AREAM AND GREENTALE CAPITAL ESTABLISH JOINT VENTURE SPECIALISING IN INVESTMENTS IN RENEWABLE ENERGY
- AXIA VENTURES GROUP ANNOUNCES THE APPOINTMENT OF MR. FRANCISCO SOTTOMAYOR AS MANAGING DIRECTOR AND HEAD OF ITS INVESTMENT BANKING DIVISION, IBERIA.
- COMPANY PENSION DEFICITS INCREASE BY MORE THAN 40% OVER A TWO MONTH PERIOD
- TIME TO GET READY FOR MIFID II NOW – WHO FACES THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE?
- BREXIT UPDATE: WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE
- DELL SONICWALL SECURE MOBILE ACCESS 100 SERIES OS 8.5 OFFERS ENHANCED SECURITY FOR SMB MOBILE AND REMOTE WORKERS
- MERCER’S EUROPEAN ASSET ALLOCATION SURVEY: PENSION FUNDS FOCUS ON BOND EXPOSURES AND ALTERNATIVES AS NEGATIVE YIELDS BITE
- FICO DECISION MANAGEMENT SUITE ROLLS OUT ACROSS SHELL’S CHEMICAL PLANTS
- Insurance in Cambodia
- INSURANCE AGAINST CYBER ATTACKS ‘VITAL’ SAY BUSINESSES BUT ONLY 41% COVERED FOR BOTH SECURITY BREACHES AND DATA LOSS
- BEPS – BE PREPARED
- ASSET CONTROL APPOINTS CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
- FIDESSA: BSO PROVIDES DIVERSE ROUTES TO KEY FINANCIAL HUBS FOR GLOBAL TRADING PLATFORM
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 12 PARTNERS
- TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OPEN AND RELIABLE DATA FOR UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION MANAGEMENT: HOW TO MAKE THE LEGAL ENTITY IDENTIFIER WORK FOR YOU
- BOE EXPECT “SIGNIFICANT INVESTMENT” IN MODEL STANDARDS FOLLOWING 2015 STRESS TEST RESULTS
- EXECUTIVE EDUCATION
- MORGAN MCKINLEY LONDON EMPLOYMENT MONITOR: STRONG LONG-TERM GROWTH IN JOBS MARKET CONTINUES
- NATIXIS ADOPTS RISKFIRST’S RISK MANAGEMENT PLATFORM PFAROE
- THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE ECB AND THE FED IN CRISIS MANAGEMENT
- LAWYERS HAVE A BIGGER ROLE TO PLAY IN TODAY’S BUSINESS WORLD
- CURRENCY MARKETS TECHNICAL ANALYSIS – LATEST TRENDS
- LEGAL ADMISSIBILITY STANDARD FOR ELECTRONIC INFORMATION IS REVISED
- WHY TECHNOLOGY IS IMPORTANT FOR BANKING
- THE FOUR MEGATRENDS SHAPING THE FUTURE OF INVESTMENT BANKING IT NETWORKS
- CHOOSING FOREX OVER THE STOCK MARKET: THE DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT
- IT TRANSFORMATION: BANKS MUST ADDRESS IT RISKS
- FEATURE INTERVIEW WITH OLGA RYBALKINA, CEO OF FOREXTIME
- ROLE OF FACILITY AGENTS AND SECURITY TRUSTEES IN FINANCING TRANSACTIONS
- REFORM OF PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY IN BANKS AND BUILDING SOCIETIES
- BNY MELLON TO ACQUIRE U.S. INVESTMENT MANAGER CUTWATER ASSET MANAGEMENT
- LEADING MUNICIPAL RESTRUCTURING ATTORNEY MARK KAUFMAN – CO-CHAIR OF MCKENNA’S MUNICIPAL REFORM PRACTICE – RELOCATES TO SAN FRANCISCO
- WHAT’S THE ALTERNATIVE?
- FIDESSA EMPOWERS INVESTMENT MANAGERS WITH COMPREHENSIVE BUSINESS WORKFLOW
- AEGON: TACKLING THE RISING TIDE OF REGULATION WITH ASSET CONTROL
- PORTUGAL: MARKETS CONFIDENCE RESTORED
- TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK TDB
- AUDIT UPDATE: NEW DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS UNDER IFRS 13
- MOBILE VOICE RECORDING: MEETING THE CHALLENGE
- X OPEN HUB ADDS MULTI ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT (MAM) AND INTRODUCING BROKER (IB) MODULES TO THE X OPEN HUB TRADING PLATFORM
- EUROPEAN ASSET ALLOCATION SURVEY: PACE OF EXIT FROM EQUITIES SLOWS AS SENTIMENT IMPROVES
- SANKO MENKUL DEGERLER PARTNERS WITH GOLD-I FOR RELIABILITY AND SERVICE
- THE DIRECTOR’S GUIDE TO CONSUMING CLOUD SIMPLY AND SAFELY
- USING SHARE OWNERSHIP TO ATTRACT AND RETAIN THE BEST EMPLOYEES
- WHY SHOULD BANKING PROFESSIONALS AND LAWYERS BE INTERESTED IN BACKUP TAPES?
- MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS OF BCBS 239 – AGGREGATING AND REPORTING RISK DATA
- GOLD-i PARTNERS WITH FXECOSYSTEM TO OFFER COMPLETE MANAGED IT SERVICE
- THREE PARTNERSHIPS TO DRIVE EVOLUTION IN THE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY SECTOR IN 2014
- NARDELLO & CO. EXPANDS GLOBAL INVESTIGATION PRACTICE WITH MAJOR NEW HIRES IN US, ASIA, MIDDLE EAST
- 35% OF FINANCIAL SERVICES EXECS SUPPORT CRIMINAL CHARGES FOR RECKLESS BANKERS
- BALANCING THE WEALTH MANAGEMENT PORTFOLIO: THE BENEFITS OF INVESTING IN COMMERCIAL PROPERTY
- BUSINESS OWNERS: YOU NEED THESE GUYS
- INFOREACH ADDS INTERFACES FOR “R” LANGUAGE AND BLOOMBERG DATA TO GLOBAL TRADING PLATFORMS
- SWISSQUOTE BANK AND GOLD-I JOIN FORCES FOR COMPELLING OFFERING TO MT4 BROKERS
- CDNetworks: Helping you Break Down Business Barriers
- Data discipline
- Survey Finds IT Departments Admit Not Understanding Technology Needs Of Traders
- Grosvenor Ready to Tackle the Transforming Investment Property Market with Cutting Edge IT System
- Companies are Unprepared to Defend Against Cyber Threats, According to Protiviti’s 2013 IT Security and Privacy Survey
- Beware “Access your pension at 45!” headlines
- “WHAT IS YOUR SUBSTANCE, WHEREOF ARE YOU MADE”?
- The cost of doing nothing – why underinvestment in IT poses a significant business risk
- High Frequency Trading Demands Higher Frequency Sampling
- How to uncover the hidden gems and dangers deep inside a business
- Why organisations are looking at automation to streamline compliance requirements
- Interview with Rafael Neustadt, FXFlat CEO
- DBS LAUNCHES FIRST-IN-TOWN DBS RMB INDEX FOR VVINNING ENTERPRISES
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- FATCA Compliance – an achievable goal
- Solvency II – MoneyMate addressing the issues of Look-Through Transparency for the Asset Management, Fund Administration and Insurance Industries
- Can Partners in Professional Partnerships claim Employment Status?
- Extracting the value of data for insurers
- Teradata Revenue Increases 18 Percent in Constant Currency
- Miles Dean, Founder of Milestone International Tax Partners
- Fixed Charge Receivers: Accept now and ask questions later
- Porvenir, the first mandatory pension fund of Colombia
- What is IRM (or Information Rights Management) and its strategies
- Does the Swiss National Bank Possess the Willingness and Ability to Maintain a 1.20 Floor in EUR/CHF?
- Penzijní Fond Komerční banky – A force to be reckoned within the Czech Pension fund Industry
- Red Hat Updates Messaging, Realtime and Grid Platform
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
- Standard Chartered first half profit up 17% to US$ 3.64bn
- Has Canada Misfired on a Global Banking Opportunity?
Mobile engagement will prove vital for enhanced customer experience in the world of finance
By Nick Millward, VP Europe at mGage With the world becoming more digital – as smartphones play an intrinsic part...
How are investors traversing the UK’s transition out of lockdown?
By Giles Coghlan, Chief Currency Analyst, HYCM Just when we thought we had overcome the initial health challenges posed by COVID-19, the...
Why are there so few female CEOs and what does it take to succeed in a male dominated industry?
By Gayle Carpenter, Director of creative agency, Sparkloop When you think about inspirational female leaders or role models, names such as Malala...
Sustainable technology must be prioritised over enhancement: Re-focusing a wasteful tech culture
By Jo Barnard, Founder of Morrama The UN recently reported that as a global population we are throwing away £50bn...
How has the online trading landscape changed in 2020?
By Dáire Ferguson, CEO, AvaTrade This year has been all about change following the outbreak of coronavirus and the subsequent...
Hatton Gardens 5 top tips for investing in Diamonds
By Ben Stinson, Head of eCommerce at Diamonds Factory Investing in diamonds can be extremely rewarding, but only if you...
AI reduces procurement fraud, error and abuse
By Hans Bonde, Senior Industry Consultant, SAS In recent years, there has been an increasing focus on financial crime in...
Bringing finance into the 21st Century – How COVID and collaboration are catalysing digital transformation
By Keith Phillips, CEO of TISATech If just six or seven months ago someone had told you that in a...
Why hybrid working will shift the economy, not ruin it
By Pete Braithwaite, COO at B2B self-service portal KIT Online, Today explained that despite the major drive to get people...
What to Know Before You Expand Across Borders
By Sean King, Director of International Tax at McGuire Sponsel The American retail giant, Target Corporation, has a market cap...