Company name: CDNetworks
Nature of business: Web content acceleration services – CDNetworks enables businesses to break into new markets and be ahead of their competitors by overcoming geographical and cultural barriers through network acceleration and bespoke content tailoring, in addition to solving any latency issues that might be holding back the potential of their content and websites.
Locations: CDNetworks has over 140 Points of Presence (PoPs) around the world, in the main cities and across all regions, including: Europe, Africa, Russia, Middle East, Asia Pacific, North America, South America, China and India.
Markets: The company serves e-business customers across industries such as finance, travel, eCommerce, learning management, high tech, manufacturing and media.
Chief Operating Officer, CDNetworks Americas & EMEA
Director, Product Managemen, CDNetworks
Vice President of CDNetworks Service & Support, CDNetworks
Vice President of Business Development, CDNetworks
441 W. Trimble Road,
San Jose, CA 95131
Tel: +1 408 228 3700
Juxon House, 100 St Paul’s Churchyard,
London, EC4M 8BU
Tel: +44 203 514 7501
Handong Bldg. 2F,828-7,Yeoksam-Dong,
Tel: +82 2 3441 0400
Nittochi Nishi-shinjuku Building, 8th Floor, 6-10-1,
Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo,
Tel: +81 3 5909 3369
F1-16 Tower B, Rui Chuang International Center, No 8,
Wangjing East Road, Chaoyang District,
Beijing, China, 100102
Tel: +86 10 8441 7749
Brief history of the company: Founded thirteen years ago in Korea, CDNetworks is the only multinational content delivery network with local expertise and infrastructure on six continents. They have operated their global cloud of distributed servers for over thirteen years and faithfully deliver massive amounts of traffic for over 17,500 websites everyday. They can reach over 99% of the world within a few milliseconds, expanding in the most distant emerging markets.
CDNetworks’ Dynamic Web Acceleration (DWA) solution is qualified by SAP as suitable for use in SAP solution-based environments. In addition, CDNetworks also participates in the SAP PartnerEdge® program as an SAP software solution and technology partner.
- Global CDN: Reach over 99% of the world in milliseconds with our global content delivery network (CDN), expanding across 6 continents with over 140 points of presence (PoPs).
- Content Acceleration: Quickly serve cacheable web content around the world through our globally distributed cache server network.
- Dynamic Web & Network Acceleration: Optimize the internet ‘middle mile’ to boost dynamic web and application performance around the globe
- Accelerating Online Trading: CDNetworks Web Performance Suite includes all the technology you need to keep transactions and information moving around the world, around the clock – quickly, reliably and securely. We’ve pioneered and thoroughly tested a comprehensive suite of innovative technologies and web accelerators – for large-volume downloads, image caching, website acceleration, application acceleration, wan optimization and business analytics – that help you deliver unparalleled quality of performance, service, and reliability.
- China Acceleration: Effectively reach China’s vast internet user community with our in country content delivery infrastructure.
- Russia Acceleration: Deliver web applications and web content from around the world into Russia in a few milleseconds.
- Media Acceleration: Leverage our media acceleration system to effectively serve media files around the world.
- Cloud DNS: Utilize one of the world’s fastest cloud DNS services to ensure absolute availability and scalability of mission critical web content and applications.
- Cloud Load Balancer: Automate traffic routing and manage you business with flexibility with our cloud-based load balancing service.
- Cloud Storage: Store an infinite number of digital assets and serve them quickly and reliably to site visitors around the world.
- Cloud Portal: Monitor web and application performance through CDNetworks self-service portal.
- Mobile CDN: Enabling Mobile Network Operators (MNO) to achieve up to 30% faster mobile content delivery.
- CDNetworks Offering Free Website Delivery for Local and Regional Governments and NGOs Involved in Japan Earthquake Response
Aid Organizations and Governmental Websites Can Continue to Ensure Website
Availability and Performance during Critical Relief Period
San Jose, California and Tokyo, Japan – March 14, 2011 – CDNetworks has announced that it is offering free website delivery to governmental and non-governmental organizations that are providing relief to the people of Japan in the aftermath of the earthquake tragedy. Many of these organizations had their website infrastructure damaged or are receiving unmanageable spikes in traffic caused by people’s need for continuous information updates. By contacting the CDNetworks office in Tokyo, these organizations can arrange to leverage CDNetworks’ global infrastructure to continue to deliver vital earthquake relief information via the Web
Other major projects:
Nokia Siemens Networks, CDNetworks agree to accelerate delivery of mobile content
July 15- Nokia Siemens Networks and CDNetworks have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on a set of common objectives around Liquid Applications* and operator Content Delivery Networks (CDN). The two companies are committed to taking the next concrete steps to transform the delivery of content from the base station.
CDNetworks Helps Improve Internet Performance, Resulting in Accelerated Response Times for SAP® Applications
(July 10) CDNetworks announced that in testing at the SAP® (NYSE: SAP) Co-Innovation Lab in Palo Alto, CDNetworks Dynamic Web Acceleration (DWA) solution was shown to improve response times, download times, and reliability of the internet for accessing SAP® applications. The solution was accordingly qualified by SAP as suitable for use in SAP solution-based environments. In addition, CDNetworks has joined the SAP PartnerEdge® program as an SAP software solution and technology partner.
CDNetworks Expands in Oman with Partner Omantel
(June 27) CDNetworks has partnered with Omantel, the pioneer provider of total communications solutions in the Sultanate of Oman, to improve delivery of internet content, applications, and ecommerce throughout Oman and the region for CDNetworks’ over 18,000 global websites and cloud services.
Recent customer stories:
Shopify: Shopify boosted user experience at over 40,000 online stores worldwide with CDNetworks
Saxo Bank: Saxo Bank boosted transaction revenue in China by teaming with CDNetworks
TuneUp: TuneUp reduced latency and boosted reliability and response times with dynamic web acceleration
Bally: Swiss luxury brand Bally relies on CDNetworks to boost its online platform in China
Demandware: Demandware Leverages CDNetworks to Help Leading Retailers Successfully Penetrate the Chinese Market