- Investing in Clean Energy – What are the Options?
- Why it’s time to turn selling life insurance upside down
- Big Data for Insurance
- How Private Banks can rethink their Brands to appeal to a New Generation of Investors
- The CFOs guide to achieving IFRS 17 compliance
- Committed to Your Success
- Connecting Cambodia to a Sustainable Future
- It’s about Quality Services and Creating Value for Customers
- When reasonable skill and care is not enough
- Recovering from acts of malice, incompetence and God in banking IT systems
- How can insurers offer a customer-first experience?
- Technology Critical to Reducing Pension Auto-Enrolment Opt-Outs
- Organizations in the GCC Revamping Benefit Offerings to Remain Competitive, Aon Study Finds
- How Finance Businesses can Identify their Most Valuable Leads
- Smart Contracts and a Future of Financial Operations
- The Need for Effective Third-Party Risk Management in Financial Services
- ENTERPRISE MOBILITY SUMMIT 2018
- Guardian Study Reveals Millennials Want More Access to Advisors and Value Financial Planning as Much as a Bonus
- Allianz Group completes acquisition of Ensure Insurance in Nigeria
- VSure.Life Makes a Mark for Insurtech at RISE Hong Kong
- GFT acquires Canadian IT specialist V-NEO, focused on the insurance industry
- How To Become A Financial Advisor
- Biggest Joint-Venture in InsurTech History Between ONE and MunichRE
- Genworth and Oceanwide Extend Merger Agreement
- How insurers can stay relevant in a world disrupted by data, algorithms and AI
- Income producing assets: what are they and how to create them?
- What is a Trust Fund?
- Who wins the 2018 Economic World Cup?
- German private insurers join IBM and TK to offer electronic health records to 17.5M clients on the IBM Cloud
- Mitsubishi Motors and LexisNexis Risk Solutions Provide Driver Feedback Notifications and Usage-Based Insurance (UBI) Options through Road Assist+ App
- Agent Service Connection to Join Integrity Marketing Group to Help More Americans Plan for their Final Expenses
- Sun Life Financial acquires Maxwell Health
- The UK’s National SIRA program – a collaboration of more than 130 well-known financial institutions, sharing intelligence and data to combat fraud, risk and financial crime, defending against £billions in losses.
- Raiffeisen Bank Will Accelerate Digital Transformation with FICO Platform
- EFA Group: Connecting Worlds, Creating Impact Through Financing
- MIB Elects a New Chairman, Vice Chairman and Four New Directors to its Board
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Key Expands Adviser Support With Event Plans
- Cyber an Important and Growing Market But Many UK Brokers Lacking Understanding of Cyber Risks and Insurance
- Voice Recognition:The new normal for the insurance industry?
- Businesses Must Act Now to Avoid Tech Giant Domination, Warns Virtusa
- Etiqa maintains its record of delivering strong returns for participating policyholders with an impressive net investment return of 10.99% in 2017
- Fidor and IFC partner to expand digital financial inclusion in developing markets
- CFA INSTITUTE CALLS FOR UNIVERSAL DISCLOSURE OF FEES AND PERFORMANCE ACROSS INVESTMENT INDUSTRY; INVESTOR TRUST WILL FOLLOW, STUDY FINDS
- COMVIVA’S MOBIQUITY MONEY CROSSES 100 MILLION MOBILE MONEY CUSTOMERS
- PROXY CYBERWARFARE, GDPR AND BLOCKCHAIN – THE PROSPECTS FOR SECURITY IN 2018
- GLOBAL BANKING EXECUTIVE BENNY HIGGINS APPOINTED CHAIR
- CAMRADATA’S NEW WHITE PAPER CONSIDERS POTENTIAL OF INVESTMENT IN A LOW CARBON ECONOMY
- MIRAE ASSET FINANCE VIETNAM TO ENGAGE IN A RELIABLE PARTNERSHIP WITH OUTSTANDING PRODUCTS
- ICO, BANKING, ENERGY, HEALTHCARE, RETAIL AND E-GOV AS THE BLOCKCHAIN TRENDIEST AREAS TO BE DISCUSSED AT BLOCKCHAIN CONFERENCE ABU DHABI
- PSYON SET TO SHAKE UP UK EMPLOYEE BENEFITS MARKET
- TECH STARTUP GUIDE: GETTING THE IDEA TO SECURING FUNDING
- STRESS AND THE CITY: THE PRESSURE COOKER OF HIGH-STAKES BANKING
- MEDIUM ENTERPRISE ORGANISATIONS CONTINUE TO DRIVE BUSINESS VALUE WITH WORKDAY
- SOLIDSOFT REPLY SIGNS AGREEMENT TO IMPLEMENT AND OPERATE THE IRISH NATIONAL MEDICINE VERIFICATION SYSTEM.
- Nan Shan Life – The Paragon in Public Welfare Services in Taiwan
- JOHN CHAMBERS INVESTS IN PINDROP AND JOINS BOARD AS VOICE SECURITY AND AUTHENTICATION EXPANDS BEYOND THE ENTERPRISE CALL CENTRE
- SIMPLE TRANSPARENCY: WHY DISRUPTOR FINANCE BRANDS ARE WINNING CONSUMER TRUST.
- DATAART REPORTS RECORD 2016 REVENUE, SEVENTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR OF CONSISTENT 30%+ YEAR-ON-YEAR GROWTH
- DISCUSSING CRITICAL ISSUES IN BANCASSURANCE SECTOR WITH MAJOR INDUSTRY LEADERS
- ZURICH INTERNATIONAL LIFE DEPLOYS KODAK ALARIS HIGH PERFORMANCE SCANNERS BACKED BY LOCAL SERVICE AND SUPPORT TO DRIVE COMPANY’S DIGITIZATION EFFORTS
- “AN PHÁT TRỌN ĐỜI” – LIFE LONG LIFE INSURANCE PRODUCT
- HƯU TRÍ VỮNG NGHIỆP” – PENSION PRODUCT
- FINANCIAL COMPANIES DELIVERING BETTER VALUE FOR CUSTOMERS IN LOYALTY PROGRAMMES COMPARED TO OTHER SECTORS
- HOW TECHNOLOGY CAN HELP CFOS STAY IN CONTROL OF THE FINANCIAL REPORTING PROCESS
- SOLVING THE ENCRYPTION CONUNDRUM IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS) ON THE CYPRUS CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAM
- EMMANUEL ROMAN APPOINTED CEO OF PIMCO
- THE ENGAGEMENT GAP: CAN INSURERS CLOSE THE GAP AND BUILD LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIPS WITH CUSTOMERS?
- THE BANKING SECTOR MUST EVOLVE TO CREATE A BETTER WORLD
- FORMER U.S. CONGRESSMAN MIKE FERGUSON JOINS BAKERHOSTETLER TO LEAD FEDERAL POLICY TEAM
- CONSUMERS SHUN LOYALTY PROGRAMMES FORCING BRANDS TO RETHINK THE CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP
- SNAPSHOT OF SRI LANKA INSURANCE MARKET
- SINGAPORE-BASED MOBILE POINT OF SALE COMPANY, SOFTPAY MOBILE, POSITIONS FOR FAST GROWTH WITH ACQUISITION OF VIETNAMESE MPOS COMPANY
- VENN PARTNERS LAUNCHES VENN HYPOTHEKEN, A NEW RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LENDER IN THE NETHERLANDS TARGETING €2BN OF ANNUAL MORTGAGE LENDING BY 2018
- DIGITAL BANKING – THIS TIME IT’S PERSONAL
- STANDARD DATABASES ARE FAILING IN THE FIGHT AGAINST FRAUD
- Traditional retail incumbents can bank on loyalty against challenger brands
- TRENDS IN MIDDLEWARE
- WHY (AND HOW) INSURANCE FIRMS NEED TO TAKE A NEW APPROACH TO SERVICE
- WORLD LEADING PROVIDER OF CLOUD BASED BUSINESS VALUATIONS BIZEQUITY ANNOUNCESTOP US FINANCIAL INTERMEDIARY FOUR SEASONS FINANCIAL GROUP AS A KEY DISTRIBUTOR
- BAO VIET LIFE CORPORATION – THE BEST LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY VIETNAM 2015
- RETIREMENT IS NOT A WALK IN THE PARK FOR IT
- Emerging Insurance Markets in Asia
- NO QUALIFICATIONS? NO WORRIES! AUTONET TRAINEESHIP PROVIDES THE STEPPING STONE TO A GREAT NEW CAREER
- WELCOME THE BANKING ROBOTS INTO YOUR SEAT
- FEATURE INTERVIEW WITH PATRICIA ECHAUZ CHILIP, PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF STANDARD INSURANCE COMPANY
- AEGON IRELAND CHOOSES SAS® FOR BETTER RISK MANAGEMENT
- THE EXTOLLED VIRTUES OF THE CORPORATE IDEALIST
- SOCIAL BANKING- THE NEXT COMPETITIVE BATTLEGROUND
- STEM CELL SECTOR OFFERS INVESTORS RETURNS TO REGENERATE THEIR INVESTMENT PORTFOLIOS
- ARE INVESTORS LOSING OUT? THE IMPACT OF HIGH G&A COSTS ON AIM-LISTED COMPANIES
- CYBER INSURANCE
- THE EVOLUTION OF INSURANCE MARKETING
- THE FOUR KEYS TO LONGEVITY
- ROLE OF AN INSURANCE BROKER
- TAKING THE RIGHTS AND OPPORTUNITIES YOU HAVE NOW MORE SERIOUSLY
- TRUST IS ESSENTIAL
- FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS UPBEAT AS BUSINESS VOLUMES RISE – CBI/PWC SURVEY
- HUAWEI SIGNS BENCHMARK DEAL WITH EULER HERMES TO COVER EUROPEAN MOBILE BUSINESS AGAINST PAYMENT DEFAULT
- SANDWICH GENERATION
- RESEARCH REVEALS STRONG GROWTH PROSPECTS FOR THE INSURANCE SECTOR
- MIND GAMES: WHAT BEHAVIOURAL FINANCE CAN TEACH YOU ABOUT INVESTING
- INSURERS ARE STRUGGLING WITH THEIR DATA DESPITE GROWING REGULATORY DEMANDS
- GULF INSURANCE GROUP
- BUSINESS OWNERS: YOU NEED THESE GUYS
- THE GROUP CAPTIVE IS THE ANSWER
- A SPIRIT OF COOPERATION AND JOINT RESPONSIBILITY
- The SocialLife of finance: How financial services can use social media to their advantage
- European insurance industry under pressure to agree compromise on Solvency 2
- To build a Data Democracy we first need a VisibleNation
- Taking your bank into the next generation
- Data discipline
- Selling is Social
- Euler Hermes and HSBC forge global trade credit insurance agreement
- List of Finance Companies in the World
- ROBERT ARMSTRONG IS APPOINTED NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- The multi-family office (MFO): a one-stop solution for the high-net-worth client
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) Top Performing Country Constituent YTD in Russell Emerging Markets Index
- Mapping the health and wellness of the Banking & Insurance industry in the UK
- KBPC Reacts to Czech Pension Reform
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- Ensuring Compliance with Stringent Data Security Regulations
- Czechs Are Getting Ready For Pension Reform
- Men warned to act now on annuities or face lower retirement incomes
- MFS Africa At The Forefront Of Financial Innovation
- The “Summit Bump” – Euro Policy & Its Effect on the Markets
- Interview with Richard Broadbent, VP strategy and channel development, Fiserv
- European Equity Market Drivers – The Compounding Effect of Currency
- Pension reform in the Czech Republic
- Is it time for the spotlight to fall on the back office?
- Interview with Michael Diekmann on new appointments
- A wake-up call for everyone
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
- “It is time to grow profitably again”
- “No reason to panic”
- FAD/EUO Joint Conference on Public Health Care Reforms: Challenges and Lessons for Advanced and Emerging Europe
- Housing In Canada
- BLOM BANK Profile
- ING posts 3Q underlying net profit of EUR 1,043 million
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...