- FinTechs needn’t sacrifice great UX for compliance
- Enterprise Bank & Trust Think Tank Survey Tackles the Rising Cost of Health Insurance for Small and Mid-size Companies
- Data positions agriculture as key driver of Africa’s growth
- Cloud computing is transforming investment management
- Seven critical questions every business needs to ask before implementing an c
- Financial technology trends for 2019
- Interoperability in Financial Services is the Future of International Remittances
- Understanding the cost of care: How home care offers an affordable alternative to residential homes
- It’s about Quality Services and Creating Value for Customers
- Future Health Index, commissioned by Philips, identifies key recommendations for better health information exchange to drive value in healthcare
- Top 5 Places To Visit On A Budget
- How VR Can Help Your Business to Grow
- KEY TO LIFE: The Secrets to a Long Life Expectancy
- Global impact investing network appoints Xavier De Souza Briggs as new board member
- EY reports record global revenues of US$34.8b in 2018
- Bridgingloans.co.uk is a specialist whole of market financial broker for the UK and Ireland.
- Patrick Söderlund, Chief Design Officer at Electronic Arts, joins Peltarion Board of Directors
- Banking ranked as fourth best sector for customer experience, according to annual CX report
- 30% Increase of Young People Involved in Social or Political Cause since Brexit
- MAGNA Pharmaceuticals Selects LSPediA for DSCSA Serialization
- Anthem and IBM Announce Agreement to Drive Digital Transformation
- How to make a website?
- Beddr to Launch New Solution for Improving Sleep with $5.6 Million in Series A Funding
- Beyond Acquires Non-Profit Platform Boosterville
- How technology is disrupting education and recruitment in finance
- Incumbent banks:switch track and challenge back
- idsMED and WeDoctor form China’s first Smart Medical Supply Chain and Procurement Company
- How to Start a Business with No Money?
- BBVA Compass selects 16 social entrepreneurs across the country to participate in BBVA Momentum
- Difference between Medicare and Medicaid
- Walker & Dunlop Structures $40 Million in HUD Financing for Group of Diverse Healthcare Facilities
- SKYGEN International Foundation Bringing Gift of Better Vision to Tanzania
- What is Price Elasticity of Demand?
- How much rent can I afford?
- Ticketmaster Helps Veterans Access Free And Discounted Live Event Tickets With Vet Tix Partnership
- Doak Supports Trump Administration Expansion of Health Insurance Options for Small Business Owners
- Medical inflation rate in Hong Kong highest in Greater China
- A New Era For Consumer Finance
- Radial Partners with RCCBPO to Deliver Exceptional Customer Service Solutions
- GeneMatters and Clear Genetics announce partnership to increase access to genetic counseling
- Can a small or medium business operate with equal strengths and compliance of a large enterprise?
- Focused on Lowering the Cost of AI Computing Power to Further Industry Innovation, DeepBrain Chain Partners with SingularityNET’s Network of AI Algorithms and Services
- Carl Data enters into securities exchange agreement with Astra Smart Systems
- LG Adds Depth, Versatility To Commercial IT Portfolio With Innovative Cloud Computing Technologies
- Early 2019 insurance rates highlight a need for benefit alternatives
- FinUp Group CSR: Apply Science and Technology to Fulfill Social Welfare
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) Becoming Biggest Influences on Tech Industry
- Here’s Why Finance Departments Need a Document Management System
- Digital Therapeutics Improves Self-monitoring of Blood Glucose Adherence in India
- Bizness Apps Acquired By Think3
- OTT Content Market to Grow at a CAGR of 17.4% Through 2028 – Future Market Insights
- 3D Scanning Market Size is Expected to Reach $8 Billion by 2025 | Million Insights
- Disruptive Megatrends Necessitate a New Social Contract for Retirement
- DHFL’s Maiden Masala Bonds Market Open Ceremony at London Stock Exchange
- Skillsoft Announces General Availability of All Digital Transformation Courses
- Metro Bank provides property specialists with £15m to ease social housing crisis
- SUPERCARERS CLOSES £3.8M INVESTMENT ROUND ON JOURNEY TO CHANGING CARE SECTOR FOR GOOD
- LANCASHIRE NAMED BEST COUNTY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
- VERITAS OPENS UP ITS SECRET SAUCE TO EXPAND DATA PROTECTION WITH NEW NETBACKUP RESTAPI
- INFINIDAT AND VEEAM DELIVER PETABYTE-SCALE AVAILABILITY FOR THE ALWAYS-ON ENTERPRISE
- DELOITTE GLOBAL MINING REPORT EXPLORES KEY TRENDS IN 2018
- BAKERHOSTETLER ANNOUNCES SIX NEW PARTNERS
- KEEPING CONSUMERS AT THE CORE OF CREDIT AFFORDABILITY
- THREE FORCES CONVERGE TO TRANSFORM THE OFFICE OF FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS
- LAUNCH OF ‘DUAL FEEDER’ CREATES NEW MDM MODULE THAT ISSUES TWO TYPES OF CARDS
- WINNERS OF THE BEST OF BRITAIN 2017 AWARDS ANNOUNCED
- REIMAGINING INSURANCE IN THE WORLD OF IOT
- FINTECH AND THE POSITIVE TRANSFORMATION OF BANKING IN AFRICA
- METLIFE HONG KONG LAUNCHES ITS FIRST CRITICAL ILLNESS ANNUITY PRODUCT
- FUNDAMENTAL ECONOMIC BACKDROP REMAINS SUPPORTIVE TO FINANCIAL MARKETS AND CORPORATE EARNINGS
- Nan Shan Life – The Paragon in Public Welfare Services in Taiwan
- ARE THE US HEALTHCARE SECTOR’S FRAILTIES TREATABLE?
- BECYBERSURE APPOINTS MARK TINKER AS NON-EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN
- TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER – CHECKATRADE.COM SYMPOSIUM HIGHLIGHTS CONSUMER PROTECTION BENEFITS OF TRADING STANDARDS PARTNERSHIPS IN FIGHT TO ELIMINATE ROGUE TRADERS
- HOW FINANCIAL SERVICES COMPANIES CAN STRIKE A BALANCE BETWEEN EFFECTIVELY RECOVERING DEBT AND TREATING CUSTOMERS FAIRLY
- DELOITTE GLOBAL HEALTH CARE OUTLOOK: SECTOR CHALLENGES AND CONSIDERATIONS FOR 2017
- FINTECH IMPACT: DELIVERING CONSTRUCTIVE OUTCOMES FOR AFRICA
- RANSOM CYBER ATTACKS DOUBLE IN EUROPE AS DIGITAL HIGHWAYMEN TARGET UNDERPREPARED BUSINESSES
- WHAT TO THINK AS THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION TAKES SHAPE
- Start a Blog: Converting Your Passion into a Source of Income
- NEW RETAIL TECHNOLOGY FINALLY TURNS IN-STORE CHECK-OUTS INTO REAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES TO MAKE PAYMENTS PAY
- INVESTORS CAN ‘SERIOUSLY BUILD WEALTH’ IN THIS WAVE OF ANTI-GLOBALISATION
- NEW RESEARCH: THREE QUARTERS OF OVER 45S ARE NOT PUTTING ANY MONEY ASIDE FOR THEIR ELDERLY CARE
- THE NEXT US PRESIDENT WILL SHAPE THE FUTURE COURSE OF THE GLOBAL ECONOMY
- EDISON PREDICTS A CONTRACTION IN SELL-SIDE COVERAGE AND SUPPORT AND A MORE CONCENTRATED BUY-SIDE AS A RESULT OF MIFID II
- COLLECTOR ACQUIRES £850,000 SHAKESPEARE FIRST FOLIO IN FIRST DEAL USING NEW TYPE OF LIQUIDITY SERVICE
- RECKON ONE BUILDS MOMENTUM WITH STRONG BACKING FROM ACCOUNTANTS JOINING THE CLOUD ADVISOR PROGRAMME
- IBM LAB-ON-A-CHIP BREAKTHROUGH AIMS TO HELP PHYSICIANS DETECT CANCER AND DISEASES AT THE NANOSCALE
- COULD CONSUMER AWARENESS SITES DAMAGE THE PAYDAY LENDING INDUSTRY?
- ORI HEALTHCARE FUND INVESTS IN PILLAR BIOSCIENCES
- EATON TOWERS DEPLOYS ADAPTIVE INSIGHTS SOFTWARE ON ITS MISSION TO BRING AFFORDABLE MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS TO AFRICA
- ARE BUY-TO-LET LANDLORDS THE BIGGEST VICTIMS OF BUDGET 2016?
- BAKERHOSTETLER STRENGTHENS LITIGATION PRACTICE IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST
- Demand Rises for ‘Off The Shelf’ Orthotics as Australia’s Population Grows Older, Cites Podiatry Experts DocPods
- FIVE THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN 2016 AND BEYOND
- 2016 MUST BRING GREATER INNOVATION TO THE LENDING MARKET
- HUTCH SELECTS AEGIS TO PROVIDE TELECOM BPM FOR SRI LANKA
- SENDGRID EXTENDS EMAIL PLATFORM WITH NEW MARKETING EMAIL SERVICE
- BEWARE THE GROWING DELINQUENCY RATE IN NEW UK CREDIT CARD ACCOUNTS
- OAKAM PASSES £250M MILESTONE
- OAKAM SEES SURGE IN DEMAND FOR LOANS AS MIGRANTS KICKSTART CAREERS
- ROGUE LANDLORDS, YOUR TIME IS UP
- MORGAN MCKINLEY LONDON EMPLOYMENT MONITOR: STRONG LONG-TERM GROWTH IN JOBS MARKET CONTINUES
- DIGITAL HEALTH BOOST FROM AXA PPP HEALTHCARE: HEALTHCARE FIRM LAUNCHES TWO NEW PLATFORMS FOR BETTER HEALTH
- LOWERING THE HIGH COST OF HEALTHCARE INSURANCE WITH PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS — THE FIGHT MOVES TO AFRICA
- THE BUDGET’S CONSEQUENCES FOR UK HOUSING
- SUSTAINABLE GROWTH WITH DELL FINANCIAL SERVICES
- NEWLY ESTABLISHED TAX HAVEN BECKONS FOREIGN INVESTMENT IN EUROPE’S ‘GOLDEN TRIANGLE’
- ACCA-X, A NEW ONLINE LEARNING VENTURE, LAUNCHED BY ACCA
- COLOCATION DOESN’T HAVE TO BE AN EITHER OR WHERE CLOUD IS CONCERNED
- STATES WORKING TO FIX HOBBLED HEALTH CARE WEBSITES
- MCKENNA LONG ADDS LEADING VOICE TO HEALTH CARE DISCUSSION WITH NEW BLOG FOCUSED ON EXCHANGES
- MORTGAGES AND INTEREST RATES: HOW BANKS CAN BECOME MORE ENGAGED WITH THEIR CUSTOMER
- VETERAN EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PARTNER JAMES NAPOLI JOINS SEYFARTH IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ADDS TOP SCOTUS LAWYER AS CO-CHAIR OF FIRM’S NATIONWIDE APPELLATE AND SUPREME COURT PRACTICE
- TIME FOR AN ENVIRONMENTAL REALITY CHECK
- FREO AUTOMATES CREDIT LOAN PROCESS FOR BETTER COMPLIANCE
- BIG TOWN REGULATIONS, SMALL TOWN LOSERS
- HACKING THE STUDENT DEBT CRISIS: A RADICAL APPROACH
- LEGAL COSTS CAN BE MORE AFFORDABLE – IF YOU KNOW HOW
- UNLOCKING YOUR ATM “BIG DATA”
- GENPACT’S GLOBAL BUSINESS VOLATILITY AND ADAPTATION INDEX HAS RISEN, DRIVEN BY ACQUISITIONS, EXPANSIONS AND LEADERSHIP CHANGES
- HONG KONG VERSUS SINGAPORE – ETERNAL BUSINESS RIVALS?
- DEBT COLLECTORS AGREE – IT’S TIME TO MODERNIZE
- HOW TO TURN ROUND A BUSINESS: IT’S ALL ABOUT THE PEOPLE
- THE TALL GROUP OF COMPANIES
- INSURANCE AVAILABLE AND WHY YOU SHOULD BUY THEM?
- THE GROUP CAPTIVE IS THE ANSWER
- CALLING ALL ACQUIRERS TO THE RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE MARKET
- HARNESSING CASH FLOW AND BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE AMONG TOP PRIORITIES FOR FINANCIAL LEADERS, ACCORDING TO NEW SURVEY FROM PROTIVITI
- SMALL BUSINESSES SLAMMED BY OBAMACARE FIND ASSISTANCE WITH ARIZONA-BASED COMPANY SOURCE GROUP PROFESSIONALS, INC
- Granger Smith Consulting WORLDWIDE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS
- GLOBAL RESOURCES REVEALS WHAT US SMALL BUSINESSES SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT
- What is the US debt ceiling and why does it matter?
- Global Business Outlook Survey – Third Quarter, 2013
- THE EMIGRATION GROUP IS EXPECTING STRONG JOB PROSPECTS FOR ACCOUNTANTS IN AUSTRALIA IN THE COMING MONTHS
- NIIT Technologies: optimising IT investments for agility, profitability and regulatory compliance
- Solid-State Storage – The Economics of Performance
- Keeping IT GRC simple by getting IT SaaSed!
- Businesses are committed to auto-enrolment to prevent a future pension crisis John Cridland, CBI Director-General
- MFS Africa At The Forefront Of Financial Innovation
- Why choose video to communicate?
- Beecroft plans must be acted on, says Bibby Consulting & Support
- Investing in Basic Improvements in Sanitation Yield Major Economic Gains for East Asia’s Poor Households
- FAD/EUO Joint Conference on Public Health Care Reforms: Challenges and Lessons for Advanced and Emerging Europe
- Housing In Canada
The Derry Group launches new employee engagement and communications app
The Derry Group, a one stop shop for the distribution, storage and order picking of chilled and frozen products has...
Barclaycard launches new service to redefine supply chain payments for businesses
Barclaycard Payment Intelligence uses data to help businesses of all sizes better understand and nurture their supply chains The brand-new...
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....