Peltarion today announces that Patrick Söderlund, Executive Vice President at the entertainment and tech company Electronic Arts has joined Peltarion’s Board of Directors, supporting the company’s strategic direction and global growth.
Patrick Söderlund is Chief Design Officer and Executive Vice President at Electronic Arts, a global leader in digital interactive entertainment which develops and delivers games, content and online services for consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
Previous to his career at Electronic Arts Patrick was a tech entrepreneur and founded Refraction Games, the studio that founded the Battlefield series, which was later acquired by DICE. As its CEO, Patrick transformed DICE from a small team to one of the most successful game developers in the world.
Jonas Persson, former CEO of Microsoft Sweden and Chair of the Board at Peltarion said, “We are really excited to have Patrick on the board. His professional experience working to expand and scale global tech companies is a perfect match for us. We want to bring AI to as many companies around the world as possible by making the technology accessible and affordable and Patrick’s insights will be invaluable in helping us achieve that global ambition.”
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Luka Crnkovic-Friis, co-founder and CEO of Peltarion said, “What Patrick brings to Peltarion is not just his experience in managing and scaling an amazingly successful global company but also his background as a technology entrepreneur. It’s this combination of both doing something new and innovative but also understanding how to manage and scale a company with global ambitions that makes him the perfect addition to our board. In such a short space of time he’s already provided us with invaluable strategic advice and I’m really proud to count him as our latest board member.”
Patrick Söderlund, commenting on his appointment said, “AI will impact every facet of our lives, and sooner than we think. The global potential for AI to revolutionise industries is almost limitless but today we are barely scratching the surface. To unleash the full potential of AI it needs to be made more accessible. I’m excited to join Peltarion’s board and advise the team on their growth plans and corporate strategy.”
With Patrick’s appointment Peltarion’s Board consists of six people:
- Jonas Persson (Chairman of the Board), former CEO of Microsoft Sweden. Jonas is currently Chairman of the Board of Sitecore, IFS and StormGeo, and is an Industrial Advisor to EQT Partners.
- Hjalmar Winbladh, founding partner of EQT Ventures. Founder of SendIt, one of world’s first developers of mobile internet technology including world’s first clouded mobile mail service, Rebtel (a leading independent mobile voice over IP company), Epidemic Sound, Sinch and Wrapp. He is also Chairman of the Board at Sportradar.
- Jan Bosch, Professor at Chalmers University Technology in Gothenburg, Sweden and director of the Software Center. Jan is chairman of the board of Auqtus AB and serves on the advisory boards of Assia Inc. in Redwood City, CA and Burt AB in Gothenburg, Sweden. Jan runs a consulting firm, Boschonian AB, the author of several books, editor for Journal of Systems and Software and Science of Computer Programming, a fellow member of ISPMA and a member of the Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Science.
- Luka Crnkovic-Friis, CEO and co-founder of Peltarion.
- MånsErlandsson, CTO and co-founder of Peltarion.