- MyActive+ from AXA, developed and delivered by AXA PPP healthcare, is a digital retail platform offering access to discounted lifestyle and well being products and services from brands such as Garmin, XLS Medical and Maximuscle.
- Active Health is a free online well being tool that offers health assessments, insight and practical advice for a complete personal wellbeing picture.
AXA PPP healthcare today launches two new health and well being platforms – signalling the healthcare company’s ambition to play a leading role in shaping the UK health and well being arena.
MyActive+ (http://www.myactiveplus.com/) is an innovative retail platform, offering access to an extensive selection of discounted health technology products and well being services from leading brands – all intended to make healthier living easier, simpler and more affordable. There are six sections to choose from, including:
- Beauty (for instance, currently offering Seven Seas Complete Multivitamins 50+ Women – 28 capsules for £3.90*)
- Food & Nutrition (where 85g Cavalier Belgian Dark Chocolate with Stevia costs £2.29* and £21.95* buys 10 x 10g sachets of Nuzest Good Green Stuff)
- Independent Living (the Lively Safety Watch With UK Emergency Response Plus In-Home Hub & Activity Sensors is yours for £99.99*)
- Medical Centre (where an AliveCor Heart Monitor costs £69.95,* a single test Cholesterol Level Self Check Test is £11.49* and the iHealth Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor is on offer at £47.50*)
- Pharmacy (currently offering 7 x 21mg NiQuitin Pre-Quit patches for £10.59*) and
- Sports & Fitness (with, for instance, FittaMamma Me & My Baby Running Together Top priced £29.95* – and over 65 Garmin products to choose from!)
*NB – prices, correct as at 09 September 2015, may be subject to change.
And, to mark its arrival, new MyActive+ users will receive £10 off their first purchase when they spend a minimum of £20, using purchase Code APPP1039. Further loyalty discounts will be offered going forward.
Active Health is a free, secure online wellbeing service that enables users to manage their everyday health and personal wellbeing goals. More than simple tracking and monitoring, Active Health synchronises data from users’ health tech devices with its own health age calculator to generate personal assessments and recommendations – backed by AXA PPP healthcare’s expert Q&A service – for a complete wellbeing picture.
Gordon Henderson, Digital and Innovation Director at AXA PPP healthcare, says: “Our healthcare specialists and health tech experts have created these easy to use platforms to provide people with access to the expertise, tools and technology they need to take better control of their health and wellbeing. We’ve no intention of resting on our laurels, however, and customers can count on us to build on their feedback to continue to improve their experience.”
The launches build on the pioneering spirit of the AXA PPP healthcare’s Health Tech & You Awards. Established in 2014 by AXA PPP healthcare, the Design Museum and 2020health, the awards were introduced to bring the health tech revolution to as many people as possible, encouraging them to take charge of their health.
James Freeston, Marketing Director at AXA PPP healthcare, observes: “Our members have been instrumental in the creation of these platforms and we are delighted to make them available to people from all walks of life – whether they are AXA customers or not. We understand how important it is for people to live healthy active lives and we want to help them to make the small, sustainable changes that will help them to feel healthier and happier – for good! We are confident that MyActive+ and Active Health will make it easier for people to engage with their health and realise their wellbeing choices.”