- IR35 compliance: how retaining your contractor talent should come before risk-aversion
- How to Give to Employees at Christmas without Tax Burden
- Drowning in Data, Financial Services and Insurance Industries Seek Technology and Talent to Close Global Insights Gap
- Cyber insurance: What are the considerations and challenges?
- New CX Business Models driving Financial Services Transformation
- Bolstering anti-money laundering (AML) compliance with AI
- Open banking –it’s time for banking that matters
- How Innovative Technologies are Transforming the Banking and Financial Industry
- Big Data for Insurance
- New Developments in Third Party Service Provider Guidance
- Shining a Low-Code Light on Shadow IT
- PSD2, threat or opportunity for banks?
- Customer data ownership in retail banking is changing
- Enhancing the Effectiveness of P&C Claims Organisations in the Digital Era
- Why the fintech cloud is lined with silver
- SME Banking in Vietnam
- Building Customer Trust – Cybersecurity in CSR Programmes
- When reasonable skill and care is not enough
- 5 tips to help you choose your car insurance
- Companies around the world are striving to get an ‘A’ in cybersecurity
- Over a quarter of cyber breaches go undetected for more than a week in UK financial services firms, Accenture finds
- Private Connectivity Between Businesses to Grow to Nearly 10x the Internet, According to 2nd Annual Global Interconnection Index
- Homelyfe launches B2B platform Aventus to connect the digital marketplace
- Finance: How to Make the Most of Machine Learning
- New revenue models can help banks survive the GAFA threat
- Potential Threats of Open Banking
- ‘Inertia biggest threat to big banks in servicing SMEs: a history of neglect’
- Financial Services: Time to put our bets on “simple”
- The Need for Effective Third-Party Risk Management in Financial Services
- Digital-first direct banks soaring ahead on customer satisfaction
- The ‘Extended Warranty’ Debacle – retailers need to be aware of their duty of care
- Prudential enters the mutual fund market in Thailand through the acquisition of leading asset management company, TMB Asset Management and distribution partnership with TMB
- Gross income v/s Net income. Know the Differences.
- 8th Edition Third Party Vendor Risk Management for Financial Institutions
- Growth Street joins the Starling Bank Marketplace
- Transforming legacy system by migrating to the cloud
- How Conversational AI Is Improving Claims For Customers and Insurers
- Twenty-first Century bank heists – more ransomware than romance as cybercriminals go for the digital vault
- Legal professionals are the most likely to break their work phones
- 2018 H1 UK financial services M&A overview – a robust first half
- Genworth and Oceanwide Extend Merger Agreement
- Calibehr: Unifying People, Process and Technology
- BitSight Raises $60 Million in Series D Funding Led by Warburg Pincus
- Saudi Stock Exchange Joins MSCI Emerging Market Index
- FutureDial Marks Growing Business in EMEA with Expansion of Offices in the United Kingdom
- How to create a better cyber security culture
- Opus Announces Integration of BitSight Security Ratings Data to Address Accelerating Third-Party Information Security Risks
- German private insurers join IBM and TK to offer electronic health records to 17.5M clients on the IBM Cloud
- Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States Completes Review of Proposed China Oceanwide and Genworth Financial Transaction
- Early 2019 insurance rates highlight a need for benefit alternatives
- Sun Life Financial acquires Maxwell Health
- Natixis Payments and TransferWise announce a partnership
- Insurance companies seeking blockchain applications
- Aon and DLA Piper review insurability of GDPR fines across Europe
- Life insurance evolution: The biggest obstacle Life Insurers must overcome to achieve growth and innovation
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Six reasons why blockchain is here to stay and how it will change the digital world.
- How Admiral Insured Itself Against Excessive Time to Value
- Reducing Compliance Risk in the Age of Cloud Computing
- Credit Risk Mitigation Regulations – Why the financial services industry needs to pay attention
- 85 Percent of Banks expect Real-Time Payments to Drive Revenue Growth
- Nearly 80 Percent of Banks Expect Real-Time Payments and Open Banking Will Drive Payments Transformation Over Time
- No Surprises: Cyber and Data Privacy Threats Remain Top Risk for Financial Services Industry
- Customer Experience: The new brand currency
- Robo Mortgage Adviser Hoocht. Teams Up With Digital Insurance Provider Homelyfe In First-Of-Its Kind Partnership
- Five innovation opportunities for the wealth management and insurance sector from open banking
- Increased Salesforce Adoption in Middle East Drives Triple Digit Growth for 4C
- Blockchain and payments – why should you care?
- EQUISTONE TO ACQUIRE MULTI-CHANNEL CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS PROVIDER SMALL WORLD
- JULIEN FOURNIÉ TO EMBRACE DASCOIN’S IP-BASED BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION FOR THE FUTURE FASHION DESIGNERS
- HOW PSD2 IS TRANSFORMING BANKING BUSINESS MODELS
- HOMELYFE OPENS UP ITS TECHNOLOGY STACK WITH THE LAUNCH OF ITS PARTNER PLATFORM TO DELIVER ITS VISION OF A MODERN, CONNECTED INSURANCE EXPERIENCE
- How does Insurance Work?
- What you need to know about insurance
- INNOVUS CONSULTING SERVICES DELIVERS IN-DEPTH SECURITY ASSESSMENT SERVICES FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION WITH FICO CYBERSECURITY SCORES
- SIMPLYBIZ GROUP LAUNCHES RANGE OF REFERRAL SOLUTIONS FOR ADVISERS
- IS OPEN BANKING REALLY SAFE?
- OPEN BANKING: WHAT’S CERTAIN, WHAT’S NOT
- PENDO SYSTEMS HIRES PHILIP FILLEUL – ADDING DEEP DATA AND REGULATORY EXPERTISE TO ITS EXPANDING TEAM
- GET SMART: AUTOMATING BUSINESS AGREEMENTS WITH BLOCKCHAINS AND SMART CONTRACTS
- VENABLE ELECTS 18 ATTORNEYS TO FIRM PARTNERSHIP
- TINUBU SQUARE PREDICTS INSURANCE INDUSTRY WILL CROSS CHASM IN 2018 TO ACHIEVE EMERGING MARKET PENETRATION
- IDOLOGY ANNUAL FRAUD REPORT REVEALS TWO-THIRDS OF BUSINESSES EXPERIENCED INCREASED FRAUD ATTEMPTS IN 2017, A 58 PERCENT INCREASE OVER PREVIOUS YEAR
- TRANSFORMING PSD2 COMPLIANCE INTO DIGITAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
- UTKARSH SMALL FINANCE BANK GOES LIVE WITH INTELLECT DIGITAL CORE
- ANAPLAN ANNOUNCES STRONG FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY MOMENTUM AT EUROPEAN FINANCIAL SERVICES SUMMIT
- THE ECONOMICS OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS ARE INCREASINGLY COMPELLING, WITH B2B REAPING THE LION’S SHARE, ACCORDING TO NEW VERIZON REPORT
- THE MODERN GHOSTBUSTERS KEEPING CUSTOMER SCARES AT BAY
- TOTAL AND WORLDLINE PARTNER WITH AFRICAN FINTECH INTOUCH TO SUPPORT DEPLOYMENT OF GUICHET UNIQUE,AN INNOVATIVE DIGITAL SOLUTION FOR RETAIL NETWORKS
- WeAreTheCity Reveal Top 100 Female Rising Stars Across 20 Industries
- BE PREPARED TO GET FIRED! AND OTHER BUSINESS ADVICE FOR CISOS
- ALMOST 1 IN 3 NEVER FIX THEIR DAMAGED PHONE SCREENS
- THE EBA IS WRONG ABOUT SCREEN SCRAPING — AND IT’S GOING TO HURT EUROPEAN FINTECH!
- MAKING THE MOST OF GOOGLE: CREATING AN SEO STRATEGY IN THE INVESTMENT INDUSTRY
- AS BANKS FACE TOUGHER REGULATIONS, SECURITY NEEDS TO PREEMPT THREATS
- SAILPOINT DELIVERS ON PROFITABILITY, HIGH GROWTH AND SCALE IN 2016
- FICO AND EC WISE ANNOUNCE PARTNERSHIP FOR STREAMLINING CYBERSECURITY RISK ASSESSMENT AND MITIGATION
- DAVID HAMILTON CEO OF EWISE
- GUIDEWIRE SOFTWARE NAMES VALIDUS AS NEW SOLUTION ALLIANCE PARTNER
- RANSOM CYBER ATTACKS DOUBLE IN EUROPE AS DIGITAL HIGHWAYMEN TARGET UNDERPREPARED BUSINESSES
- SYNECHRON SURVEY FINDS REGULATION REMAINS TOP 2017 FINANCIAL SERVICES PRIORITY
- SANTANDER INNOVENTURES INVESTS IN TRADESHIFT
- BLOCKCHAIN, THE BOOST OF TRUST?
- IDC Financial Insights Unveils 2017 Worldwide Financial Services Predictions
- IFC LAUNCHES NEW PLATFORM TO MOBILIZE $5 BILLION FOR INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENTS IN EMERGING MARKETS
- OPEN DATA REPRESENTS THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE TO BANKS IN A GENERATION
- WEEKLY DIGEST: A TURN UP FOR THE BOOKS!
- FICO WILL OFFER “ENTERPRISE SECURITY SCORE” FOR ORGANISATIONS
- RED BOX RECORDERS BECOMES KEY PARTNER IN BATTLE AGAINST INSURANCE FRAUD
- BEWARE OF CYBER INSURANCE POLICY GAPS, WARNS LECLAIRRYAN ATTORNEY
- BEPS – BE PREPARED
- THIRD PARTY EXPERTS SAVE INSURANCE CARRIERS MILLIONS; NEW DATA RELEASED IN ANNUAL CLAIMS REPORT FROM HVAC INVESTIGATORS
- UK BUSINESSES COULD SPEND £1.2 MILLION RECOVERING FROM A CYBER SECURITY BREACH ACCORDING TO NEW RESEARCH
- TRADESHIFT CONTINUES GLOBAL MOMENTUM WITH RECORD GROWTH IN 2015
- INSTANT PAYMENTS GO MAINSTREAM
- UK TECH FIRM HELLO SODA GOES MULTILINGUAL TO TARGET SOUTH-EAST ASIA AND MULTINATIONALS
- A FORMER MOUNTIE’S WAR ON BANK FRAUD
- BLOCK CHAIN TECHNOLOGY: THE FINANCIAL SERVICES IT ENTERPRISE AWAITS?
- THE UK IS THE MOST CYBER-ATTACKED COUNTRY IN EUROPE AND THE SECOND MOST ASSAILED IN THE WORLD, WITH ATTACKS UP 40 PERCENT IN 2014, ACCORDING TO A REPORT BY TAGSUK*
- FDC JOINS GUIDEWIRE PARTNERCONNECT AND INSURANCECLOUD SOLUTIONS PROGRAMS
- HELLO SODA IS REVOLUTIONIZING THE FINANCIAL SERVICES AND FRAUD DETECTION MARKETS
- Reflecting on the 2015 IDC Financial Insights FinTech Rankings
- NEW INNOVATIVE INVESTMENT PLATFORM LAUNCHES IN THE UK
- Positive outlook for non-life insurance in Taiwan
- MANAGING LEGAL RISK IN THE GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN
- CAT BONDS – LITIGATION PERSPECTIVES
- TARGET GROUP GROWS STRONGLY IN 2014
- FOUR REASONS WHY BANK ACCOUNT CHARGES WON’T PAY
- ASSET MANAGERS WITH INSURANCE MANDATES ‘LULLED INTO FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY’, SAYS CITISOFT
- HOW INVESTMENT HOUSES CAN OFFER ATTRACTIVE OPPORTUNITIES AND MANAGE RISKS
- FORMER MICROSOFT CONSULTANTS URGE SOFTWARE COMPANIES TO CONSIDER RISKS OF TESTING IN-HOUSE.
- KBC GROUP NV WINS TWO 2014 WESTERN EUROPEAN BANKING AWARDS FROM THE INTERNATIONAL BANKER
- BURFORD CAPITAL APPOINTS NEW STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANCY
- CYBER INSURANCE
- THE FOUR KEYS TO LONGEVITY
- ROLE OF AN INSURANCE BROKER
- TRUST IS ESSENTIAL
- MAKING INSURANCE CUSTOMER TOUCH POINTS COUNT
- HUAWEI SIGNS BENCHMARK DEAL WITH EULER HERMES TO COVER EUROPEAN MOBILE BUSINESS AGAINST PAYMENT DEFAULT
- GLOBAL BANKING & FINANCE REVIEW NAMES BMO ‘BEST WEALTH MANAGEMENT CANADA 2014’
- UNDERSTANDING CREDIT INSURANCE
- FICO LAUNCHES POWERFUL IDENTITY RESOLUTION ENGINE THAT HELPS THWART FRAUD RINGS
- UK BUSINESSES LOSING £197 MILLION THROUGH POOR QUALITY CONTACT DATA
- CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW 2013 IFRS NET INCOME GROWS 53.7% TO RUB 8.9 BLN, RETURN ON EQUITY UP TO 20.1%
- GOTTEX BROKERS ALTERNATIVE EXPANDS US OPERATIONS TO NEW YORK
- INSURING AGAINST THE CYBER RISK EFFECTIVELY
- NEWLY LAUNCHED MONEYHERO HELPS HONG KONGERS SAVE MONEY
- HIGH PROFILE DATA BREACHES SIGNIFY IMPORTANCE OF PUTTING SECURITY AHEAD OF COMPLIANCE
- URGENCY: SEPA COMPLIANCE. AND THEN WHAT?
- COUNTRY RISK. A BENEFIT TO TRADING?
- MONEYMAX BEGINS ITS JOURNEY: THE PHILIPPINES’ MOST COMPREHENSIVE AND AMBITIOUS FINANCIAL COMPARISON WEBSITE LAUNCHES
- SAFE – T SMART SECURITY MADE SIMPLE
- Transforming Payments to Reduce Risk and Increase Visibility
- “ALL IN ONE PLACE” – WHY THE SINGLE REAL-TIME VIEW IS THE HOLY GRAIL OF PERSONAL FINANCE
- CUSTOMER SERVICE HITS THE BOTTOM LINE
- BUSINESS OWNERS: YOU NEED THESE GUYS
- SIGNATURES – THE WEAK LINK IN THE CHAIN
- DODD-FRANK AT 3: ACCEPTING UNCERTAINTY
- SEEBURGER – Business Integration – Financial Services Solutions
- LITIGATION FUNDING – A BIG BUSINESS & GROWING INVESTMENT VEHICLE
- ECM – Emerging from the Back Office
- New Czech Saving for Retirement Product 3 Months After its Launch
- 36% of consumers expect to be victims of online ID fraud in the future
- PF2: Plus ca change …a new approach to public private partnerships?
- Bancassurance Growth To Be Fostered By Emerging Markets
- First-Party Fraud – The Rest of the Iceberg
- EU regulation to place new requirements on financial organisations
- Taliance Launches Global Fund in the US with Harrison Street Real Estate Capital Contract
- Saudi Stock Exchange 3Q-2012 Review
- New ways to take control of compliance
- Solvency II – MoneyMate addressing the issues of Look-Through Transparency for the Asset Management, Fund Administration and Insurance Industries
- Driving advantage: How Enterprise Content Management technology is supporting compliance and growth in the insurance sector
- Going global: too big an opportunity to miss?
- Virtual CTO for Hire – available when, where and how you like
- Essential Warning Tool Launched by AltanaFT Tracking CDS Spreads
- Unified reconciliation systems play an important role in protecting client money
- Protection of foreign lenders’ rights in Ukraine
- Top 10 ways to diversify investments
- Penzijní Fond Komerční banky – A force to be reckoned within the Czech Pension fund Industry
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
- European Debt Crisis Review
- The Role of the G-20 in Sustaining the Recovery and Protecting Financial Stability
- Has Canada Misfired on a Global Banking Opportunity?
- Mitigating Systemic Risk and the Role of Central Banks
- The Changing Face of Risk in the Global Financial System
- The Management of the Banking Sector and the Economy
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...