- Yesterday’s best security practices cannot stop today’s modern account takeover threats
- Eliminating the social media blind spot: 8 tips every Financial Services Institution should know
- Are trade wars ever good, or easy to win?
- Banks must ditch SMS one-time passcodes – and fast
- Survey says ease of contact with human customer service is most important in banking, insurance and utilities sectors
- What You Need to Know About E-Commerce Marketing Trends in Emerging Markets
- Harborside Announces Filing of Listing Statement and Timing for Trading on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the Ticker Symbol “HBOR”
- When it all falls down: the collapse of the Asda, Commerzbank and EDP deals and what it means for M&A
- The ongoing battle of strong authentication vs customer experience – who will win?
- Successful mergers need both management and leadership
- Spac To The Future
- When reasonable skill and care is not enough
- Akamai credential stuffing report shows financial services industry under constant attack from automated account takeover tools
- Behavioural Biometrics: A game-changer for banks’ security toolkits?
- Maintaining a good reputation in a crisis
- Ten years on from the collapse of Lehman Brothers: a banking perspective
- Behind the scenes of a ‘challenger bank’ merger
- Seaspan Completes First Tranche of Warrant Investment With Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited
- Orrick Continues to Grow German PracticeAdding Acquisition Finance Partner Christine Kaniak
- How to find Arbitrage Opportunity?
- CYBG’s cause for M&A optimism: IT integration’s importance in banking M&A
- itelligence Acquires 60-percent Stake in Sybit GmbH
- How to create a better cyber security culture
- KinerjaPay Corp. Announced Its Expansion Into Mobile Prepaid Business in Indonesia
- The Return Of The Corporate Raider
- Emailage expands global operations and bolsters APAC and EMEA executive teams
- INSEAD Celebrates 50 Years of Women Leading Academic Excellence
- AI, Collaboration and Open Banking: Money20/20 Europe 2018 gets off to a future-defining start in Amsterdam
- Graph Blockchain Announces RTO with Reg Tech
- Annual General Meeting: Fraport Group Continues Its Successful Path
- Yunqi Partners-invested Start-up Roadstar.ai Announces Company Closes $128 Million Series A Financing, And Road Tests In China And The US Have Been Completed.
- AimBrain launches AimBrain On Demand; a free-for-life platform to switch from passwords and PINS to stronger identity authentication
- First European Marketplace for cross-border acquisitions of SMEs
- RISK IDENT wins top spot for anti-fraud transaction security at the 2018 FinTech Breakthrough Awards
- Goldman Sachs clinches crown as Ideal Employer in global financial space
- GLOBAL M&A SET FOR A MORE SUSTAINABLE PATH
- 40% of all account access attempts are high-risk, says NuData Security
- PINSENT MASONS BOOSTS CORPORATE FINANCE OFFERING WITH US SECURITIES EXPERT HIRE
- TRUSTED KNIGHT LAUNCHES COMBINED SOLUTION TO PREVENT CYBER-ATTACKS AND FRAUD
- This is how Venmo, the popular app makes money
- GENKYOTEX ANNOUNCES 2017 ANNUAL FINANCIAL RESULTS
- CITY LAW FIRM SELECTED TO BECOME EXCLUSIVE UK REPRESENTATIVE OF LEADING GLOBAL LEGAL NETWORK
- MANCHESTER UNITED NARROWLY PIPS REAL MADRID TO RETAIN POSITION AS THE HIGHEST REVENUE GENERATING CLUB IN WORLD FOOTBALL
- WHAT DOES THE FUTURE HOLD FOR THE FIGHT AGAINST FRAUD?
- KESSLER TOPAZ REPRESENTS INVESTORS IN $290 MILLION TOTAL SETTLEMENT RECOVERY REACHED WITH VALEANT PHARMACEUTICALS AND BILL ACKMAN’S PERSHING SQUARE OVER INSIDER TRADING CLAIMS
- ASSYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES MAKES A MAJOR STRATEGIC MOVE BY ANNOUNCING A TAKEOVER OFFER FOR THE SQS GROUP, A BENCHMARK PLAYER IN DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- CRYPTOCURRENCY INNOVATOR, BYZEN DIGITAL, APPOINTS AL BAWARDI CRITCHLOW FOUNDER AS NON-EXECUTIVE BOARD DIRECTOR
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: CLIMBING THE WALL OF WORRY
- CAREY OLSEN ADVISES ON US$122 MILLION ACQUISITION OF AFRICAN GOLD MINING COMPANY
- M&A DEAL LEAKS – DO REGULATORS NEED TO DO MORE?
- SEYFARTH CONTINUES GROWTH IN HONG KONG, ADDS PARTNER RAYMOND WONG
- HOW TECHNOLOGY IS CHANGING BUSINESS
- FRAUD PREVENTION SOFTWARE ENGINEERS RISK IDENT LAUNCH US HEADQUARTERS
- EMERGING MOBILE TECHNOLOGY CAN TACKLE ONGOING ISSUE OF SOCIAL ENGINEERING FRAUD
- IMPERVA RESEARCHERS GO UNDERCOVER TO STUDY TACTICS OF PHISHING HACKERS
- IDOLOGY ANNOUNCES SOLUTIONS TO PROTECT AGAINST DRAMATIC INCREASES IN CONTACT CENTER FRAUD, BOOST PERFORMANCE AND REDUCE CUSTOMER FRICTION
- SOCIAL TRADING PIONEER AYONDO LAUNCHES BUSINESS IN SPAIN
- M&A DEALS: WHAT TECH STARTUPS NEED TO KNOW
- REAL ESTATE IN THE CROSSHAIRS: CONGRESSIONAL CALLS TO STEP UP SCRUTINY OF FOREIGN INVESTMENT
- FINTECH. BORN IN EUROPE. SCALED ELSEWHERE?
- NUANCE STRENGTHENS BIOMETRICS SECURITY PORTFOLIO AND ATTACKS FRAUD WITH ADVANCED, MULTI-MODAL OFFERING, POWERED BY AI
- ONE IN FOUR BANKS FIND IT DIFFICULT TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF ONLINE BANKING CUSTOMERS
- NUANCE EXPANDS BIOMETRICS OFFERINGS, TAKES AIM AT FRAUD
- JIM WOOLERY JOINS KING & SPALDING IN NEW YORK
- UNITED TRUST BANK INCREASES PROFITS BY 36% TO £20.7M
- SUCCESSFULLY STEERING THE SHIP THOUGH A STORMY SEA OF FRAUD IN 2017
- THREE ID VERIFICATION TRENDS AND PREDICTIONS FOR 2017
- VAT ISSUES RELATING TO HOLDING AND FINANCE STRUCTURES
- HOW A TRUMP PRESIDENCY COULD IGNITE M&A ACTIVITY IN THE UK
- CELEBRATING BRITAIN’S DISRUPTIVE SCALE-UPS: FUELLING SME PROGRESSION INTO 2017
- WHITE & CASE PROMOTES 26 TO COUNSEL AND 15 TO LOCAL PARTNER
- STERLING WEAKENS, BUT IT’S NOT ALL BAD NEWS
- COMMODITIES: WHAT GOES DOWN MUST COME UP
- BREXIT UPDATE: WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE
- ANONYMOUS BANK TAKEDOWN A WAKEUP CALL FOR BEHAVIOURAL BIOMETRICS
- THE BANKING SECTOR MUST EVOLVE TO CREATE A BETTER WORLD
- LADY BARBARA JUDGE CBE JOINS CIFAS AS NEW CHAIRMAN
- CFOS AND ANALYSTS CALL FOR A REVOLUTION IN THE REPORTING OF INTANGIBLE ASSETS
- PEER-TO-PEER PERFECTION: HOW NEW LENDERS CAN COMPETE SUCCESSFULLY
- THOMSON REUTERS M&A DATABASE SURPASSES ONE MILLION DEALS GLOBALLY
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 12 PARTNERS
- LLOYDS BANK SUPPORTS ‘TRANSFORMATIVE’ ALLIANCE PHARMA DEAL
- HOW TO FIND AND STOP THE FRAUDSTERS THIS BLACK FRIDAY
- DIEBOLD AND WINCOR NIXDORF TO COMBINE, CREATING PREMIER SELF-SERVICE COMPANY FOR FINANCIAL AND RETAIL MARKETS
- VIRTUSA ANNOUNCES DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE A MAJORITY INTEREST IN POLARIS CONSULTING & SERVICES, LTD.
- SAFE HARBOUR SUSPENSION TO PROMPT SHIFT IN FRAUD PREVENTION
- IS APPLE PAY WORKING? NOT FOR THESE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE
- IS 2015 THE YEAR OF M&A MANIA?
- HOW FRAUD CAN IMPROVE CUSTOMER LOYALTY
- WHAT DOES EMV AND TOKENISATION MEAN FOR BANKS?
- TOP OF THE CLASS! COLLEGIATE CAPITALISES ON RECORD UNIVERSITY NUMBERS WITH RAPID STUDENT ACCOMMODATION PORTFOLIO EXPANSION
- GOING BENEATH THE SURFACE OF ONLINE FRAUD PROTECTION: EXPLORING THE SUBCONSCIOUS
- SPONSOR-BACKED PUBLIC COMPANY TAKEOVERS: REFORM OF THE UK TAKEOVER CODE RULES ON THE REGULATION OF POST OFFER UNDERTAKING AND INTENTION STATEMENTS
- CONFLICTING MOTIVES, STRATEGIES AND OUTCOMES IN MERGER AND ACQUISITION ACTIVITY
- MILBANK ADDS GLOBAL SECURITIES PARTNER DAVID KUO IN HONG KONG
- ALICE IN REGULATORY LAND – THE STORY OF A FINANCIAL REGULATORY TEA PARTY
- BURKINA FASO: TRANSITIONAL PRESIDENT INAUGURATED
- ANGOLAN, FRENCH BIDS TARGET PORTUGAL TELECOM
- MORRISON & FOERSTER’S NEW ISSUE OF MOFO TECH DISCUSSES LEGAL IMPACT OF UNMANNED DRONES ON COMMERCIAL AIRSPACE
- CISI WELCOMES ALAN YARROW AS THE NEXT LORD MAYOR OF THE CITY OF LONDON
- HOPE FLOATS?
- DILLON EUSTACE CONFIRMS RECORD GROWTH IN BANKING & FINANCE PRACTICE IN THE PAST YEAR
- PROTECTING PAYM
- BIOCITECH: SERVICE COMPANIES AT LIFE SCIENCES TECHNOLOGY PARK SEE SIGNIFICANT INCREASES IN THEIR 2013 TURNOVER
- B2B PLAYERS IN THE US AND CHINA CHALLENGE BRITISH FIRMS FOR GLOBAL LEADERSHIP
- HIGHEST EVER NUMBER OF ACHIEVERS FROM OVERSEAS IN CISI 2014 AWARDS
- PAYSAFECARD IN 2013
- CMS ADVISES MASRAF AL RAYAN Q.S.C. ON ITS TAKEOVER BID FOR ISLAMIC BANK OF BRITAIN PLC
- THE UNDERGROUND HACKING ECONOMY IS ALIVE AND WELL
- M&A LEAKS – THE MOTIVATION, THE BENEFITS AND THE RISKS
- List of Islamic Banks in Canada
- First-Party Fraud – The Rest of the Iceberg
- Is merger uncertainty forcing exchanges to rethink their approach to IT?
- Three Key Security Considerations for Financial Services Firms
- Financing the Mining Sector in Canada Norton Rose
- Are we due an “Austerity Program” in IT Security Management?
- M&A beachcombers: no escape from longer due diligence
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...