The global Stand-Up Pouches market is forecast to reach USD 35.71 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Stand up pouches are ideal for products that are positioned on retail shelving. Stand up pouches can stand securely on shelves without any support and is an excellent replacement for conventional bag-in-box packaging. The trend of stand-up pouches will only increase as the popularity of it increases. Stand-up pouches make an ideal container for solid, liquid and powdered foods as well as other items. Food grade lamination on the pouches keeps it fresh for a longer period of time, while ample surface area makes a perfect billboard for the advertisement of any brand and can also be used to display catchy logos and graphics.
Stand-Up pouches save considerably in freight as they take significantly lesser space as compared to its alternative. Businesses are switching to stand-up pouches and in turn, flexible packaging in general. Rigid packaging cost three to six times more per unit than flexible packaging. Printed folding cartons cost twice as much as flexible packaging. Selecting stand-up pouches over a rigid alternative increases the profit margin of a business.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1697
Stand-up pouches are prepared from an extremely durable material which cannot be damaged, crushed or smashed the way plastic, cardboard, or glass can. These pouches increase the shelf life of the product and are ecologically better than cardboard boxes as they do not take up much space in landfills.
Amcor Ltd., Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, Berry Global Group, Inc., Huhtamäki Oyj, Sonoco Products Company, Bemis Company, Inc., Sealed Air Corporation, AR Packaging Group AB, Mondi Group, and Uflex Ltd., among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Plastic material type held the largest market share of 47.9% in the year 2018. Plastic is hard to damage and also has greater longevity. The material does not allow any substance to penetrate through, thus, protect the product inside.
- Aseptic pouches increase shelf life of the product with no preservatives and are also cost-effective. This type of packaging is also environment friendly. The segment is forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period.
- Round Bottom held the largest market share of 23.4% in the year 2018. This type of stand-up pouches are used in several industries and are ideal for packaging products that weigh less than one pound.
- Top-notch closure type is forecasted to hold a market share of 40.2% in 2026. This type of sealant of stand-up pouches is very commonly used in food and healthcare products.
- The food segment held the largest market share of 19.2% in 2018. The food industry widely uses stand-up pouches for the packaging of frozen foods, food for the pet, dry fruits, confectionaries, snacks, candies, and sauces.
- Asia Pacific is forecasted to hold the largest market share of 38.4% in 2026. The growing population of the region enables the demand for compact food in the region, especially from highly populated countries such as India and China.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1697
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Stand-Up Pouches market on the basis of component, organization size, deployment mode, vertical and region:
Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Metal Foil
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Aseptic Pouches
- Retort Pouches
- Standard Pouches
- Hot-Filled Pouches
Design Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Round Bottom
- Corner Bottom
- Flat Bottom
- Folded Bottom
- Reinforced Bottom
Closure Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Tobacco Packaging
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1697
Regional Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue: USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Bromacil Market By Type (Bromacile 40 Herbicide, Bromacile 80 Herbicide, Others), By Application (Weeding, Others), And Region- Global Forecast To 2027
Aprotic Solvents Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (N-Methyl-2-pyrrolidone (NMP), Toluene, Benzene, Acetone, Others), By Application (Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Paints & Coatings, Electronics, Others (Agrochemicals, Printing Inks And Personal Care), And By Region, Global Forecast To 2028
Ethyl Polysilicate Market Size, Trends & Analysis, By Product (Ethyl Polysilicate 28, Ethyl Polysilicate 32, Ethyl Polysilicate 40), By Application (Adhesive Agent, Cross-linking Agent, Residential Binding Agent, Synthesis Of Silica), By End-Use Vertical (Chemicals, Metals, Paints And Coatings, Textiles, Pharmaceuticals, Optical), By Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Water-based PUR-system Market By Type (Anionic PUDs, Cationic PUDs, Non-Ionic PUDs), By Application Type (Leather Coating, Wood Coatings, Paper, Plastic Gloves, Others), Region-Global Forecast To 2027
Benzonitrile Market Size, Type Analysis(Up to 70%, Up to 90%, Up to 99%), Application Analysis(Industrial, Pharmaceutical and Others), Sales Channel Analysis (Direct Channel, Distribution Channel), Regional Outlook (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) Competitive Strategies And Forecasts for 2016 – 2026
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-stand-up-pouches-market