- The Case for Stablecoins in Growing Regions Around the Globe
- Financial Technology Levels the Playing Field for SMBs
- Status update: conversational AI in the banking sector in 2019
- Business confidence falls further in quarter 3 amid continuing Brexit uncertainty
- Enterprise Bank & Trust Think Tank Survey Tackles the Rising Cost of Health Insurance for Small and Mid-size Companies
- Intelligent Lending Automation for Banks is Finally Here
- The Benefits of Trade Credit Insurance
- How to Avoid being the next organisation to be harpooned by phishing
- Why planning and execution is a natural instinct―and why it needs to change
- Quality Multibanking Solutions for Switzerland and Beyond
- New wisdom for lending: Capitalising on the open information economy
- The Growing number of NPMD Tools Are a Problem for SMEs
- Five Trends that Will Affect Financial Teams in 2019
- Keyboard and Mouse are the new Bonnie and Clyde: How Can Banks Stop Today’s Cyber Criminals?
- Why big business can bank on cyber failures
- 84% of organisations say an inability to quickly roll-out new services and applications to their workforce is impacting on business competitiveness
- ENOVAX Singapore’s Mr. Erwin Foo wins “Best Technology CEO Singapore 2018” at the UK’s Global Banking & Finance Awards
- Trust in business: A Q&A with Ghazi Abu Nahl
- The United Bank of Egypt drives digital transformation with Finastra
- Six cities where you’ll want to extend your business trip
- Trend Micro Midyear Security Roundup Report Reveals Criminals Increasingly Drawn To Low-Profile Attacks
- UK SMEs challenge banks to better meet their business needs
- Disaster Recovery 2.0: Protecting Businesses from Potential Catastrophic Risks
- Syndicate offers new way for investors to co-invest in Software as a Service (SaaS) based model businesses
- Veit Zhejiang Selects Epicor ERP in China to Support Business Growth
- Patcham Limited Selects Epicor ERP to Improve Operations and Grow Business
- Beyond Acquires Non-Profit Platform Boosterville
- EUR 27 million European financing for Finnish software company M-Files
- Alibaba Business School and UNCTAD Train African Entrepreneurs to become Catalysts for Digital Transformation
- The Fastest Growing Smartphone Market in the World
- IRIS CFO named finance professional of the year in Thames Valley Venus Awards
- Capture2 Expands Team and Product to Fuel Growth
- Microsemi Announces Extremely Low Inductance SP6LI Package Dedicated to SiC MOSFET Technology, Enabling High Current, High Switching Frequency and High Efficiency
- Empower Your People and Transform Your Digital Operations Through Low-Code
- British Business Bank agrees £100m ENABLE Guarantee with specialist business lender Cambridge & Counties Bank
- For today’s SMEs, relationship banking and digital services must both play a role
- It’s time to be proactive with DDoS protection
- SAMA and Deloitte to develop Fintech ecosystem in line with Saudi Arabia Vision 2030
- Lexmark Introduces New Generation of Mid-Range Monochrome Products for the Enterprise
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- UK businesses slam one-size-fits-all banking, insurance and telecoms services
- DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION DRIVES STRONG HCI ADOPTION IN THE UK
- BUSINESS HEALTH FALLS TO LOWEST LEVEL SINCE 2014
- LAUNCHING SPEEDBOATS FROM CRUISE SHIPS: HOW INCUMBENTS CAN TAKE ON FINTECH CHALLENGERS
- ‘LATE PAYMENT CULTURE’ THREATENS 350,000 UK JOBS A YEAR
- LANSA: 2018 WILL BE THE YEAR OF LOW-CODE
- TRANSFORMING PSD2 COMPLIANCE INTO DIGITAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
- CLOUD ADOPTION: A QUIET REVOLUTION IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- UK’S LATE PAYMENTS CULTURE IMPACTING 4 IN 10 BUSINESSES
- FRE PLC OPENS £30M UK AND IRELAND WIND FARM FUNDING PHASE
- THE DELOITTE ME TAX PRACTICE COLLABORATES WITH JETRO TO SUPPORT JAPANESE INVESTMENTS IN THE MIDDLE EAST
- QUARTERLY HEALTH CHECK SHOWS SMES ARE AT 18 MONTH HIGH
- EAST OF ENGLAND SMES REMAIN BIGGEST SAVERS DESPITE BREXIT VOTE
- BE PREPARED TO GET FIRED! AND OTHER BUSINESS ADVICE FOR CISOS
- DON’T LET SPREADSHEETS PUT YOUR FORECASTING AND PLANNING AT RISK
- FIGHTING FOR TALENT: BUILDING PEOPLE COMPANIES TO DRIVE BUSINESS GROWTH
- ALDERMORE LAUNCHES CONTRACT FINANCE OFFERING
- SMES AND MID-MARKET BUSINESS LEADERS REVEAL WHAT IGNITES THEIR AMBITION
- RUDIMENTARY ATTACKS POSE GREATEST RISK TO MIDSIZED ORGANIZATIONS ACCORDING TO NEW THREAT REPORT
- BANKING IN EGYPT
- INVENIAM CAPITAL PARTNERS LAUNCHES ITS CONSULTING & ADVISORY SERVICES AND ATTRACTS TOP CONSULTANTS
- STRATFORD ACCOUNTANTS ASSIST WITH INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY DEAL
- TOP VOICE PREDICTIONS FOR 2017 AND INTERVIEW WITH TODD CAROTHERS, EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES AND MARKETING AT COUNTERPATH
- DANISH CONSUMERS CAN NOW PAY WITH DANKORT ON THEIR MOBILE
- FINTECH FINANCE: FUNDING FOR BUSINESS AT THE CLICK OF A BUTTON
- THE ENTERPRISE APP GAP
- HEARTWOOD INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT – MARKET OUTLOOK 2017
- ZURICH INTERNATIONAL LIFE DEPLOYS KODAK ALARIS HIGH PERFORMANCE SCANNERS BACKED BY LOCAL SERVICE AND SUPPORT TO DRIVE COMPANY’S DIGITISATION EFFORTS
- LEICESTER BUSINESS FESTIVAL FORTNIGHT ENDS ON A HIGH
- HOW DO WE DELIVER EFFECTIVE INCOME SOLUTIONS IN TODAY’S ENVIRONMENT?
- BUSINESS LEADERS GATHER FOR LEICESTER BUSINESS FESTIVAL LAUNCH
- EAST OF ENGLAND SMES HAVE THE BIGGEST BUSINESS SAVINGS POTS
- VOTING BEGINS TO FIND THE 2016 GROWTH CHAMPION OF THE YEAR
- FINANCIAL SERVICES COMPANY ACHIEVES COMPLIANCE AND CONTINUITY WITH ILAND’S DISASTER-RECOVERY-AS-A-SERVICE
- GEARING UP FOR THE LEAD INVESTOR
- UK’S BIGGEST TECH COMPANY SAGE IGNITES AMBITION OF SMALL & MEDIUM BUSINESS OWNERS AT SAGE SUMMIT
- POST BREXIT CONFIDENCE IN UK SMES IS HIGH; OVER HALF OF BRITISH INVESTORS RALLY TO SUPPORT PRIVATE SECTOR POST REFERENDUM, DESPITE PLUMMETING INVESTOR CONFIDENCE TOWARDS UK SHARES, GOVERNMENT BONDS AND PROPERTY
- OFFICE SPACE IN TOWN SECURES BACKING FROM TOP CHINESE REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT MANAGERS KAILONG FOR ITS £160 MILLION LONDON SERVICED OFFICE JOINT VENTURES
- SMALL BUSINESS DEMAND FOR ALTERNATIVE FINANCE CONTINUES TO SOAR
- FIVE WAYS THAT GOOGLE CHANGED SMALL BUSINESSES WITH ONLINE ADVERTISING
- BEPS – BE PREPARED
- UK’S FAILING SMES FALL INTO £1 BILLION FUNDING GAP, DESPITE £126 BILLION IN UNTAPPED PRIVATE INVESTOR FINANCE. INVESTOR CONFIDENCE IN PRIVATE EQUITY INVESTMENT IS HIGH, WITH 63% INTENDING TO INVEST IN SMES IN THE NEXT FIVE YEARS AND OVER HALF OF UK INVESTORS LOOKING TO EIS FOR 2016
- MIND AFRICA’S TRADE FINANCE GAP
- DELL STRENGTHENS DATA PROTECTION PORTFOLIO WITH NEW BACKUP AND RECOVERY CAPABILITIES SPANNING CLIENT TO CLOUD
- BREXIT: THE ECONOMIC CONSIDERATIONS
- TACKLING LATE PAYMENTS – AN ISSUE FOR GOVERNMENT AND SMES
- A FORMER MOUNTIE’S WAR ON BANK FRAUD
- DELOITTE: INVESTMENT INTEREST IN IRAQ CONTINUES DESPITE COMPLEX REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT
- TAKING YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
- WHY WE’RE CREATING 150 NEW JOBS IN IRELAND
- AFTER THE BUDGET’S MISSED OPPORTUNITY, WE CAN NO LONGER IGNORE BRITAIN’S MID-MARKET
- FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS NEED TO JUMP ON THE BIG DATA BANDWAGON
- Saigon – Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SHB) has just been awarded “Best SME Bank” and “Best Customer Service Bank” in Vietnam in 2015 by Global Banking Finance Review – the prestigious online magazine in UK.
- FORESCOUT GAINS ENTERPRISE SHARE OF THE NEXT GENERATION NETWORK ACCESS CONTROL MARKET
- THE DANGERS OF CHASING THE SHILLING – GRAHAM WARD – KETS DE VRIES INSTITUTE
- WHAT WILL ANDROID PAY LOOK LIKE?
- SMES KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON
- CSR IS ABOUT PEOPLE, NOT PROFITS
- CLOUD-BASED EMAIL SECURITY SPECIALIST LAUNCHES IN THE UK AND EMEA WITH PLANS TO RECRUIT 50 PARTNERS IN THE NEXT 18 MONTHS
- THE EXTOLLED VIRTUES OF THE CORPORATE IDEALIST
- KBC GROUP NV WINS TWO 2014 WESTERN EUROPEAN BANKING AWARDS FROM THE INTERNATIONAL BANKER
- UAE’S GDP TO GROW 4.2% IN 2014 AND 4.5% IN 2015, TOTAL EXPORTS TO INCREASE 6% THIS YEAR – EULER HERMES REPORT
- TEMPERING THE GROWING COST OF COMPLIANCE
- MOVE OVER LOANS AND OVERDRAFTS? WILL BRITAIN’S SMES BE CHANGING THE WAY THEY FUND THEIR BUSINESS?
- THE SME LENDING LANDSCAPE
- ECB ENTANGLED WITH BANKS IN POLICY CONUNDRUM
- ‘MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZATIONS SHOULD NOT GIVE IN TO DDOS EXTORTION DEMANDS’, ADVISES ARBOR
- KANTOX AND NOVERTUR JOIN FORCES TO BOOST INTERNATIONAL TRADE OF TRADITIONAL SMES
- BUSINESS CONTINUITY – KEEPING THE CLOUD RUNNING
- ‘NEW ERA’ FOR ERP HAILED, AS CLOUD HELPS GROWING BUSINESSES UNLOCK GROWTH
- EXPERT APPOINTED TO HEAD EXPORT FINANCE ADVISORY SERVICES FOR UK EXPORT FINANCE
- DELL WORKLOAD-SPECIFIC AND CONVERGED INFRASTRUCTURE APPLIANCES AND INTEGRATED SYSTEMS MAKE DEPLOYING AND MANAGING ENTERPRISE APPLICATIONS FASTER AND EASIER
- DELL BRINGS LEADING FLASH ECONOMICS TO NEW MID-TIER STORAGE ARRAY SERIES; BOLSTERS SOFTWARE-DEFINED STORAGE PORTFOLIO
- NETSUITE UNVEILS SUITEGL, TRANSFORMING GENERAL LEDGER FROM ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL INTO A DYNAMIC BUSINESS ASSET
- EULER HERMES GCC UNDERSCORES IMPORTANCE OF TCI FOR SMES Insure Direct (Brokers) LLC and the DMCC Free Zone general insurance workshop features ‘How to Ease SMEs Access to Finance’
- THE UK JOB MARKET FOR ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE PROFESSIONALS
- GLE ONELONDON TEAMS UP WITH LLOYDS BANK AND THE EIF TO LEND £5M TO LONDON SMES
- FUNDING FOR UK MID-MARKET COMPANIES: CHANGE IS AFOOT
- BOOSTING FINANCIAL FLEXIBILITY
- HOW CAN FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS BETTER PROTECT CUSTOMER IDENTITIES ONLINE?
- DELOITTE LAUNCHES THE 2014 MIDDLE EAST TECHNOLOGY, MEDIA AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS PREDICTIONS REPORT
- FE INTERNATIONAL SETS THE GLOBAL STANDARD FOR BROKERAGE SERVICES TO MID-MARKET ONLINE BUSINESSES
- DAVID VS GOLIATH – TECH DISRUPTORS TAKING ON THE FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR
- THE PRINCIPLES OF MODERN IT FOR THE AMBITIOUS BUSINESS
- INTERVIEW WITH JANE SCOTT PAUL CHIEF EXECUTIVE AT THE ASSOCIATION OF ACCOUNTING TECHNICIANS
- GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGERS INCREASINGLY MIGRATING TO ENTERPRISE LINUX
- INNOVATIVE NEW LENDER TARGETS FINANCE & INSURANCE COMPANIES
- SINK OR SWIM. HOW RESILIENT ARE GCC BANKS COMPARED TO THEIR WESTERN COUNTERPART? ARE THERE ANY SIGNS OF SUBSIDENCE IN THE SECTOR?
- BACKING UK BUSINESSES TO LEAD THE WAY IN 2014
- BOOST FOR EXPORTERS AND BANKS AS UK EXPORT FINANCE INCREASES RISK UNDERWRITTEN
- THE TALL GROUP OF COMPANIES
- SUSTAINED GROWTH SETS UP BDO TO LEAD MARKET CONSOLIDATION
- SEVEN STEPS TO BUILDING SECURITY INTO YOUR FINANCIAL SERVICES APP
- NEW YOUGOV RESEARCH: MORE THAN 8 IN 10 UK COMPANIES PRINT DOCUMENTS JUST TO GET THEM SIGNED
- READSOFT RESEARCH: FRAGILE NATURE OF UK SMALL BUSINESS TURNOVER
- ANTI-PIRACY INVENTION RAISES OVER £100K ON CROWDCUBE
- RF CODE: INTELLIGENTLY MEASURE, MONITOR AND MANAGE YOUR DATA CENTRE
- LITIGATION FUNDING – A BIG BUSINESS & GROWING INVESTMENT VEHICLE
- INVEST ALONGSIDE ANGELS WITH NEXT-GENERATION CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM, SYNDICATEROOM
- Banking on social media
- NIIT Technologies: optimising IT investments for agility, profitability and regulatory compliance
- Easing the pain of data migration during merger activity
- Interview with Mr. Emídio Pinheiro CEO Banco de Fomento Angola
- Jordan: the Business Gateway to Iraq
- The Lost Weekend: The British Spend Two “Bank Horrordays” Per Annum Waiting in Queues or Waiting on the Phone for Service The Lost Weekend: The British Spend Two “Bank Horrordays” Per Annum Waiting in Queues or Waiting on the Phone for Service
- Are we ready for T+2?
- Are You Ready For Real Time Information (RTI)?
- Could it be Magic?
- Protect your business from state-sponsored attacks
- Colocation and high-frequency trading
- m-hance Company Overview
- Consolidation is not a dirty word (when it comes to Data Centres)
- Microsoft: an enterprise-class player?
- Big Data – Or Big Hype?
- Ve Interactive Revolutionises The e-Commerce Industry With Its Acquisition of Adaptive Consultancy
- MFPs – thinking documents not pages
- Beecroft plans must be acted on, says Bibby Consulting & Support
- How to unlock sustainable growth in the UK
- China: Conversation with World Bank Group President Zoellick at the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2012
- The Future is more Predictable than we think
- The Arab Spring, One Year On
- Banks are not the Barrier to Growth
- Morocco could Lead Economic Integration around the Mediterranean
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...