- 12 steps to Off-Payroll (IR35) compliance
- How Can Banks Address the Mobile Banking Outage Trend in 2020?
- Why partnerships hold the key to successful IT systems in banking
- CROWDFUNDING – Will new rules on Crowdfunding have a significant impact on UK SMEs and start-ups who are reliant on alternative finance?
- Ahlibank successfully completes a new 5 year bond transaction raising US$ 500M
- Harnessing alternative data intelligence to make better decisions: a golden opportunity for banks and financial institutions
- How to Invest in Bonds?
- Banking on your IT – how financial institutions can minimise the risk of IT outages
- The construction industry needs a digital platform for guarantees and bonds
- Legal Opinions – it is time to break the cycle of remediation
- Millennium BCP and Auriga make the branch of the future a reality
- Cryptojacking is king for hackers but can be prevented
- Moving real-time treasury from theory to reality
- AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018 and Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- Navigating the wall of worry with small caps
- IT migration lessons learnt from the TSB crisis
- Real-time payment system growth surging worldwide: FIS Report
- Centtrip adds offline mode feature in latest app edition
- It’s time to bin receipts: ParcelHero calls for an end to wasteful paper receipts
- UK’s New Payment System Operator makes a World Class CoP-out on Confirmation of Payee
- The EIB Blockchain Challenge: 48 hours of diving into the future of digital finance
- “A Market of Contrasts” – How can Fintechs Address the Diversity of the US Financial Services Sector?
- Santander’s New Operating Platform from nCino Ensures Faster Loan Processing and an Optimal Experience for Business Banking Customers
- Banks will reap gender diversity dividend if they invest in appointing more women into senior roles says The Pipeline report
- Transforming legacy system by migrating to the cloud
- Turkey needs to reinstate credible economic management framework to ensure credit rating, says Scope
- Intellect names Janet Thomas as new Chief Executive Officer for Capital Markets
- Battery Mineral Resources Files Preliminary Prospectus for Proposed Initial Public Offering and Secondary Offering of Ordinary Shares
- Treasury: Leadvise Reply supports smooth system change at Merck
- The Stars Group Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Shares
- New Crypto Innovation Poised to Disrupt Multi-Trillion-Dollar Global Digital Payments Market
- BNP Paribas Announces Senior Staff Appointments in the USA and the Americas
- Former NetDania Markets CEO Joins RegTech Firm muinmos
- RemoteDepositCapture.com to Host Remote Deposit Capture Forum 1-Day Event in Boston, MA Area on September 27, 2018
- RemoteDepositCapture.com to Host Remote Deposit Capture Forum 1-Day Event in Dallas, TX on May 24, 2018
- SocieteGenerale appoints new Group Country Heads in Canada, Brazil and Mexico
- Navigating trade in a world of disruption
- Main UK payment systems effectively privatised to one person
- Intellect Ranked #1 In The World For Retail Banking And Payments
- The wary canary and the LIBOR OIS spread
- Taxing times for prudent pension savers
- DEVERE CEO: CRYPTOCURRENCY REGULATION IS NECESSARY AND MUST BE WELCOMED
- INVESTORS WILL NEED ‘RISK ASSETS’ TO BEAT INFLATION IN 2018
- MUREX TO OFFER MX.3 RISK, TRADING AND POST-TRADE SOLUTIONS ON THE AWS CLOUD
- A SHIFTING GLOBAL TRADE ENVIRONMENT: HOW TRANSACTION BANK ADAPTATIONS WILL BENEFIT CORPORATES
- TRANSFORMATION IN CAPITAL MARKETS DEMANDS EVOLUTIONARY APPROACH, FIND CELENT AND FINASTRA
- PIMFA INAUGURAL ANNUAL SUMMIT TACKLES KEY ISSUES FOR THE INDUSTRY
- WELCOME TO THE “FINTECH CIRCUS” – COMING SOON TO A TOWN NEAR YOU!
- COMMERZBANK PROCESSES FIRST BPO LIVE TRANSACTIONS IN AUSTRIA
- THE UK’S INFRASTRUCTURE PIPELINE: HOW WILL WE FUND IT?
- NEW RESEARCH SHOWS HOW NON-DOMS REFORM COULD IMPACT ON TREASURY REVENUE
- SCOTTISH BUILDING SOCIETY CHOOSE WHISTLEBROOK’S TREASURY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- MEDIUM ENTERPRISE ORGANISATIONS CONTINUE TO DRIVE BUSINESS VALUE WITH WORKDAY
- FREE CROSS BORDER PAYMENTS, EUROPEAN GROWTH, PRODUCT FEATURES & NEW SERVICES
- DUCO BOOSTS EFFICIENCY AND CONTROL AT WORLD FIRST
- CENTRAL BANK OF ARMENIA CHOSES INTELLECT’S QUANTUM CENTRAL BANKING PLATFORM FOR ITS DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- ICS FINANCIAL SYSTEMS SUCCESSFULLY PARTICIPATES AT SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA ISLAMIC FINANCE CONVENTION
- IMPROVEMENT IN FINANCIAL CONDITIONS CAN CONTINUE, DRIVEN BY EXCESS LIQUIDITY, DOVISH CENTRAL BANKS, LOW INFLATION AND AN IMPROVING GLOBAL BACKDROP
- WHAT DOES THE FUTURE HOLD FOR SOLVENCY II?
- REPEAL OF DODD-FRANK, WHAT IS AT STAKE?
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS BIPARTISAN SENIOR ADVISORS TO EXPANDING FEDERAL POLICY TEAM
- CELEBRATING BRITAIN’S DISRUPTIVE SCALE-UPS: FUELLING SME PROGRESSION INTO 2017
- STATE OF SMALL BUSINESS LENDING
- IGTB’S ALGORITHMIC LIQUIDITY SOLUTION ACHIEVES A NEW BENCHMARK ON SPARC T7 SERVER
- CAPITAL SMALL FINANCE BANK SELECTS INTELLECT TO POWER ITS DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM
- HOW AND WHY CORPORATE CASH HOARDING MUST END – PART I
- CFIUS IMPLICATIONS FOR FOREIGN LENDERS
- WHAT’S IN STORE FOR THE FCA?
- GLOBAL MACRO JOTTINGS
- WILL THE UK GOVERNMENT BE A FORERUNNER TO A SHIFTING GLOBAL ECONOMIC NARRATIVE?
- OPERATING IN AFRICA MEANS ANTICIPATING CURRENCY LIQUIDITY RISKS
- UK MICRO-BUSINESSES WRITE OFF £9 BILLION EACH YEAR DUE TO UNPAID INVOICES
- THE RT HON JOHN REDWOOD MP AND SIR VINCE CABLE TO LEAD CITY BREXIT DEBATE AT SWIFT’S BUSINESS FORUM LONDON
- SWIFT KICKS OFF PILOT FOR GLOBAL PAYMENTS INNOVATION INITIATIVE
- BOLERO APPOINTS DANIEL COTTI AS NEW CHAIRMAN
- A FORMER MOUNTIE’S WAR ON BANK FRAUD
- HEDGE FUND DUE DILIGENCE STARTS – AND OFTEN ENDS – WITH GOOGLE
- ARAB GAMBIAN ISLAMIC BANK FIRST TO GO LIVE ON IMAL R14
- A TWO WAY STREET: CHINESE INVESTMENT IN THE UK WILL BENEFIT BOTH ECONOMIES
- WEAK LENDING TO SMALL COMPANIES IS ‘ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM’ OF UK BANKING POLICY
- THE BIG THREE – THE DYNAMICS BETWEEN GOLD, US INTEREST RATES AND THE USD
- COMBINING TREASURY WITH BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE AND BIG DATA: THE KILLER COMBINATION FOR GROWTH
- CAT BONDS – LITIGATION PERSPECTIVES
- THE FIRST STEP ON THE PATH TO HADOOP NIRVANA?
- CALYPSO SIGNS GLOBAL RESELLER AGREEMENT WITH SAP, UNITING BEST-IN-CLASS BANKING AND CAPITAL MARKETS SOLUTIONS
- THE ASIAN INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT BANK – SHAPING DEVELOPMENT
- IS THE GENERAL ELECTION AN OPPORTUNITY FOR SMALL BUSINESS GROWTH?
- THE GROWING DEMAND FOR ISLAMIC SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
- APPLE: TAKING A BYTE OUT OF CONSUMER PAYMENTS
- ANDREW ENGLAND JOINS INTELLECT AS DIRECTOR AND HEAD OF STRATEGY, IGTB
- MORGAN MCKINLEY LONDON EMPLOYMENT MONITOR: 10 YEAR EDITION
- DIGITAL DISRUPTION: THE CFO’S SECRET WEAPON
- TECHNOLOGIES AND TRENDS FOR ISLAMIC FINANCE IN 2015
- TURNING TO THE BACK OFFICE TO MOVE FORWARD WITH PENSIONS REFORM
- WORLDPAY LAUNCHES RISKGUARDIAN TO ENABLE ONLINE BUSINESSES TO FIGHT FRAUD
- CASH MANAGEMENT: A BALANCING ACT
- KYRIBA DELIVERS GLOBAL TREASURY MANAGEMENT LEADERSHIP WITH KYRIBA 14.2
- TREASURY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS: A COMPANY’S FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE AGAINST FRAUD
- Path Solutions Scoops Best Islamic Banking Technology Provider Award
- KYRIBA DELIVERS FORTY-FIVE NEW ENTERPRISE CLIENTS IN Q2 2014
- METLIFE SUPPORTS TREASURY FOCUS ON INNOVATION AND ADVICE
- HOW NEW FCA REGULATIONS ARE HELPING THE PEER-TO-PEER LENDING INDUSTRY TO THRIVE
- Strong Commitment To Drive Efficiency In Corporate Cheque Processing, New Research Reveals
- OVERSEAS PENSIONS STOP AMERICAN EXPATS GIVING UP PASSPORTS IN RUN-UP TO FATCA ERA
- FORMICARY – A NICHE IT CONSULTANCY SPECIALISING IN FINANCIAL TRADING SYSTEMS
- FSB AND BCC JOIN FORCES TO DRIVE INDEPENDENT RESEARCH INTO THE STATE OF UK BANKING SERVICES FOR MICRO, SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZED BUSINESSES
- SCRAPPING RESTRICTIONS ON PENSION’S ACCESS IS “DANGEROUS AND ILL-CONCEIVED”
- IMPACT OF NEW REGULATIONS ON EUROPEAN FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS: CRYSTAL BALL GAZING FOR OPPORTUNITIES
- CHEQUE AND CREDIT CLEARING COMPANY APPOINTS TWO NEW INDEPENDENT DIRECTORS
- OVER EIGHT MILLION CUSTOMERS OF EQUITY BANK TRANSACT SEAMLESSLY ACROSS FIVE COUNTRIES USING INFOSYS FINACLE
- TREASURY MANAGEMENT
- TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES: HELPING COMPANIES EXPERIENCE CERTAINTY IN A DIFFICULT BANKING AND FINANCIAL LANDSCAPE
- The rise of social media in trading
- UK rings in regulatory changes follow death of old tripartite structure
- How to uncover the hidden gems and dangers deep inside a business
- Government misses out on its biggest export opportunity
- It’s tough out there but not quite so tough if you know the right people!
- The Importance of Being Earnest: HMRC and the PR game
- Corporate Silo Mentality Is Increasing The Risk Of Higher Fraud Levels
- Banking Reform – no confidence in the ship’s charts, nor in the officers at the helm
- Crisis and crash: lessons for regulation – speech by Michael Cohrs
- Different types of Bonds
- Determing where you will invest
- End of Cash
- How Chinese enterprises solve financial difficulties in overseas investments
- SEPA: Banks’ failure to act now could prove critical
- Summer Volatility Brings Fall Worries
- Housing In Canada
- Standard Bank Group joint-book runner for landmark African sovereign transaction
- World Bank Approves New Financing for Priority Reforms in Indonesia
How to support your people through sudden job shifts
By Janice Burns, Chief Career Experience Officer at Degreed, explains how business leaders can support their people through sudden job...
Preparing for the new normal and building a financial plan
By Donna Torres, director of small business at Xero UK There is some light at the end of the tunnel...
Brand value in an anxious world
By Mike Rocha, global director, brand valuation at Interbrand When the Covid-19 pandemic struck it had a profound impact on...
5 reasons to rebrand now
By David Langton, president of Langton Creative Group and co-author of Visual Marketing (Wiley Publishers). Ineffective Logo. How well does your name...
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...