- “Leaving LIBOR Behind” – How to Transition Safely and Securely to Risk-free Rate Benchmarks
- Emerging governance, risk and compliance trends
- Being Human on Social Media to drive real ROI
- What banks can learn from Silicon Valley
- Learning strategies for a changing workforce
- How to Invest 100k?
- A Modern Data Platform―Cornerstone of Digital Transformation in The Banking Sector
- How to Invest in Bonds?
- Can regional banks across APAC stop market data costs from spiralling out of control?
- Common Misconceptions Regarding Preferred Stock Create Risk of Costly Mistakes
- Blockchain Can Offer Solutions To Brexit Pitfalls
- Avoiding the cloud anarchy curse
- See how to use OS languages effectively and get the best results
- How the Market Works
- An integrated approach for cross-border stress testing compliance
- What is a Sinking Fund?
- 12 Best Investment Options in India for everyone in their 20s
- Taking the Robot out of the Human – RPA advances in banking
- Recordsure strengthens compliance offering with The Bunker
- Trend Micro Midyear Security Roundup Report Reveals Criminals Increasingly Drawn To Low-Profile Attacks
- Scope places Turkey’s BB+ ratings under review for downgrade
- CloudTrade Closes First Investment Round, Raising £2 Million
- Golub Capital BDC, Inc. Closes New $300 Million Credit Facility
- Scope affirms Deutsche Bank’s German mortgage-covered bonds at AAA and changes Outlook to Negative
- Avaloq Named a Leader in Magic Quadrant for Global Retail Core Banking
- What Is Dividend Investing and How Does It Work?
- Why Smartphone Apps Could Soon Replace Car Keys
- Scope has reviewed the performance of Elrond NPL 2017 S.r.l. – Italian NPL
- SIR Royalty Income Fund Announces that SIR Corp. Extends and Increases its Debt Financing
- Arbe Robotics Continues to Drive Next-generation Autonomous Vehicle Sensing Technology With $10 Million Capital Raise
- Scope affirms Land of Berlin credit rating of AAA with Stable Outlook
- Corporate Fintech Is Coming Of Age
- Scope Ratings maintains the review for downgrade on Herrenhausen Inv. – Compartment 1’s BBB- (SF)
- Genworth and Oceanwide Extend Merger Agreement
- Investors should not be complacent to AT1 risks
- Sunwah International Limited Settles Debt of CAN$7.66 Million With Shares in Sunwah Kingsway Capital Holdings Limited
- iA Financial Group’s plan of arrangement endorsed by the Legislative Assembly of Quebec
- Deloitte Government Human Capital Trends Reveal Need for Greater C-suite Collaboration
- Italy misses opportunity to boost covered bond market
- MGM Growth Properties LLC Completes Increase and Extension of Term Loan A and Revolver Through Amended Credit Facilities
- Italy’s public debt: Fragile growth, new government’s programme raise questions on sustainability
- Introducing oneworld connect – a new way for airlines to link to the world’s premier alliance
- Italian political and market uncertainty unlikely to end soon, says Scope Ratings
- Nxt-ID Announces $16 Million Long-term Debt Refinancing
- Adaptive Insights Launches Customer Journey Program to Lead Companies in New Era of Companywide Planning
- Kroll Launches Data Protection Officer Consultancy Services Ahead of GDPR
- How to invest in Saving Bonds in the UK
- Kudelski Security Introduces Secure Blueprint – Industry’s First Cyber Business Management Platform
- International Game Technology PLC Announces Variable Forward Transaction By De Agostini S.p.A. And Related Registered Public Offering Of IGT Ordinary Shares
- Clear Review closes first round funding at end of most successful quarter to date
- PROREIT records strong first quarter 2018 results
- Elimity – the missing piece in identity & access management– is rolling out at Benelux banks
- Most Sales and Marketing teams struggle to activate data in their organisation, according to new international study
- Fresh sourcing on blockchain/cryptocurrency/ICOs from Canadian law firm Fasken
- Investors should exercise vigilance around AT1 calls
- The wary canary and the LIBOR OIS spread
- Pfizer champions innovative healthcare solutions
- Time Is Ticking: Top GDPR Considerations for SaaS and Managed Service Providers
- Robotics Process Automation (RPA) – A Transformation lever for Risk & Compliance Management
- BLOCKCHAIN AND DLTS MUST EVOLVE TO MEET THE NEEDS OF CORPORATE FINANCE AND FX
- WILL 2018 LAUNCH A NEW ERA FOR RETAIL BANKS?
- BSO REVAMPS ASIA ROUTE AS TRADERS SEEK FASTER ACCESS TO HONG KONG AND SINGAPORE
- CUSTOMERS ARE BANKING ON SERVICE DESIGN
- BOND MARKET BLUES
- MARKET OUTLOOK, JANUARY
- MITON’S ANTHONY RAYNER: THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOND BOX
- NEW SURVEY FINDS RELATIONSHIP TENSION AND ANXIETY ARE HIDDEN COSTS OF DEBT
- NAVIGATING DATA RESIDENCY & PRIVACY COMPLIANCE IN THE CLOUD
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: ARE FIXED INCOME INVESTORS TOO FIXATED ON BENCHMARKS?
- SHIFT TECHNOLOGY ANNOUNCES $28 MILLION SERIES B FROM ACCEL AND GENERAL CATALYST
- RSA EXTENDS BUSINESS-DRIVEN SECURITY™ PORTFOLIO TO HELP ADDRESS GDPR, RISK AND COMPLIANCE CHALLENGES
- LOSING CREDIT: OUTDATED ASSESSMENTS PUSH UK CONSUMER DEBT OFF TRACK
- THE FUTURE OF LIQUIDITY RISK MANAGEMENT
- AUTOENTRY CONTINUES INTERNATIONAL EXPANSION WITH NEW AUSTRALIAN HQ
- CANADIAN SECURITIES ADMINISTRATORS ISSUE GUIDANCE REGARDING CRYPTOCURRENCY OFFERINGS
- SURGING ACTIVITY IN THE WAN SPACE – BUT DON’T LET THE BUZZ – CLOUD YOUR JUDGEMENT, HERE ARE NINE KEY STEPS TO ENSURING A FUTURE-PROOF WAN
- SOFTENING IN GLOBAL ECONOMIC MOMENTUM CONTINUES
- GLOBAL FLEXIBLE WORKSPACE MARKET GROWS 18% IN JUST 12 MONTHS
- ACUMENNET: A COMPREHENSIVE TREASURY SOLUTION FULLY INTEGRATED WITH FMS.NEXT AT DITTO BANK, FRANCE
- RAPID7 ACQUIRES SECURITY ORCHESTRATION AND AUTOMATION COMPANY, KOMAND
- ECONOMIC GROWTH BACKDROP REMAINS SUPPORTIVE, WITH SOME SOFTENING IN MOMENTUM IN THE US AND UK
- GLOBAL FLEXIBLE WORKSPACE MARKET GROWS 18% IN JUST 12 MONTHS
- KNOWBE4 RELEASES QUARTERLY TOP-CLICKED PHISHING REPORT FOR Q2 2017
- NEW FORESIGHT SMART BONDS FUND – ATTRACTIVE FIXED RETURNS AND A CHOICE OF ONE, TWO OR THREE YEAR TERMS
- CAN THE UK REGULATORY FRAMEWORK COPE WITH THE EXPLOSIVE GROWTH OF CROWD FINANCE?
- MOBILISING DATA ASSETS FOR INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CONSUMPTION
- EIGHT TOP TIPS TO IMPROVE DATA-DRIVEN MARKETING IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- SAUDI STOCK EXCHANGE NAMED TO WATCH LIST FOR MSCI EMERGING MARKET INDEX
- INVESTOR SENTIMENT CONSTRUCTIVE, BUT CAUTIOUS IN THE LONG TERM
- BE PREPARED TO GET FIRED! AND OTHER BUSINESS ADVICE FOR CISOS
- THE CROSS-ASSET CONUNDRUM
- IMPROVEMENT IN FINANCIAL CONDITIONS CAN CONTINUE, DRIVEN BY EXCESS LIQUIDITY, DOVISH CENTRAL BANKS, LOW INFLATION AND AN IMPROVING GLOBAL BACKDROP
- STRONG GROWTH AND PROFITABILITY MOMENTUM
- HERBERT SMITH FREEHILLS APPOINTS NEW GLOBAL HEAD OF ISLAMIC FINANCE
- TIME FOR AN UPGRADE: WHY FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS MUST LOOK BEYOND PASSWORDS TO MINIMISE DATA BREACHES
- CENTRIFY CONFIRMS THE ENTERPRISE SECURITY INDUSTRY HAS FAILED TO STOP BREACHES
- DIFFERENCES BETWEEN TLAC AND MREL REGULATION
- How to cash a savings bond?
- 5 KEY TAKE-AWAYS FROM TODAY’S ECB MEETING
- 1 OUT OF 3 COMPANIES UNDERPREPARED FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION, OVUM FINDS
- “AN PHÁT TRỌN ĐỜI” – LIFE LONG LIFE INSURANCE PRODUCT
- DATA MANAGEMENT LEADERS SIX TIMES MORE LIKELY TO HAVE EFFECTIVE DATA MANAGEMENT STRATEGY COMPARED TO LAGGARDS
- IT’S TIME FOR IMMATURE EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT STRATEGIES TO GROW UP
- 35% OF VENDOR RISK MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS ARE FULLY MATURE COMPARED TO 0% A YEAR AGO
- HELP FOR CHILDREN
- MAKING SURE YOU TACKLE YOUR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION PROGRAMME PROPERLY
- WHO WILL BECOME THE TOYOTA OF THE BANKING WORLD?
- VENN PARTNERS WELCOMES MOODY’S Aa1 PROVISIONAL RATING ON BONDS TO BE ISSUED BY PRS FINANCE PLC UNDER THE PRIVATE RENTED SECTOR GUARANTEE SCHEME
- DELL BOOMI RECOGNISED AS A MARKET LEADER IN THE FIRST OVUM DECISION MATRIX FOR INTEGRATION PLATFORM AS A SERVICE (IPAAS)
- TRY A LITTLE TENDER-LESS
- BUILDING AN AGILE FINANCIAL SERVICES ENVIRONMENT
- SUKUK IN TURKEY: STRUCTURING CONSIDERATIONS FOR TURKISH CORPORATES
- THE RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND CAPACITY PLANNING CHALLENGE FOR 2015
- LOAN PORTFOLIO TRANSACTIONS TO TOP € 100BN IN 2014
- ACHIEVING TRUE FINANCIAL CONTROL – CLOSING THE BOOK ON OUTDATED RECONCILIATION PROCESSES
- CONTACT CENTERS – EVOLUTION OR REVOLUTION?
- MILBANK ACTS ON HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL US$ REOPENING OF HIGH YIELD NOTES FOR PHILIPPINE PROPERTY DEVELOPER
- 8 ELEMENTS TO DELIVERING DELIGHTFUL JOURNEYS WITH YOUR BUSINESS
- CYBER SECURITY CONFIDENCE UNDERMINED BY CONTRADICTING INVESTMENTS AS 39 PERCENT OF IT ORGANISATIONS EXPERIENCED MORE THAN TWO SIGNIFICANT SECURITY INCIDENTS
- AMENDMENTS TO THE CYPRUS CITIZENSHIP FOR FOREIGN INVESTORS
- PORTUGAL: MARKETS CONFIDENCE RESTORED
- LIGHTENING THE TRANSACTIONAL LOAD FOR FINANCE TEAMS FOR A MORE STRATEGIC FOCUS
- EMIR AND THE FX MARKET
- ELEVATE CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT TO THE CLOUD
- CESKA SPORITELNA WILL USE FICO ANALYTICS TO OPTIMIZE OFFERINGS FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS
- CYBERSECURITY: SUCCESS FACTORS FOR FINANCIAL ENTERPRISES
- INVESTMENT LANDSCAPE AMIDST GLOBAL TRANSFER OF RISK FROM THE BANKING SYSTEM
- CIOS SEEK TO MAINTAIN RELEVANCE THROUGH SERVICE-LED TRANSFORMATIONS
- TECHNOLOGY IN BANKING – REINFORCING CORPORATE DNA WITH TECHNOLOGY IN SEARCH FOR THE HOLY GRAIL
- In-depth Interview with Terry Thompson, President of FXPRIMUS
- New Stanford University Report Finds 96% of Respondents Say Managed Services Has Increased the Value of Their B2B Integration Programs
- New UK eCommerce Report Helps Retailers Optimise Order Acceptance
- WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSITS
- Different types of Bonds
- European defaults back on the rise as economy stalls and refinancing proves problematic
- Gulf International Bank B.S.C announces full year profit of $104.5 million
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
- GULF INTERNATIONAL BANK B.S.C. REPORTS PROFIT FOR NINE MONTHS OF $84.6 MILLION
- Hearing at the Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs of the European Parliament
- World Bank Approves US$43 Million for Phase 1 of the Modernization of Rani Jamara Kulariya Irrigation Scheme
- World Bank Approves US$150 Million for Social Protection
- US$20 Million to Modernize Peru’s Justice System
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...