The global Fuel Ethanol market is expected to reach USD 122.35 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the rapid replacement of leaded fuel with ethanol additives and the availability of inexpensive feedstock for the production of ethanol fuel.
Ethanol fuel is a less expensive energy source since, production of fuels using wastes of corn, sugar cane or grains is more economical as compared to fossil fuels, which can be a bane to the economy of most countries, especially, and developing countries who cannot afford to explore them. Thus, the adoption of ethanol as a fuel by these growing economies can boost the market for fuel ethanol.
Moreover, global warming which is caused by constant emission of hazardous greenhouse gases from the use of fossil fuels, such as natural gas, oil, and coal, which are resulting in catastrophic effects including rising sea levels, weather pattern changes, and excessive heat. Combustion of ethanol fuel only releases carbon dioxide and water, which is ineffective to environmental degradation.
Request for sample copy@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1267
Lacking amount of agricultural production required for ethanol production is one of the factors restraining the growth of the market.
Key participants include:
The Andersons, Inc. (USA), Advanced BioEnergy LLC (USA), BlueFire Renewables (USA), Archer Daniels Midland Company (USA), Cargill Incorporated (USA), BP PLC (UK), Mascoma LLC (USA), Flint Hills Resources (USA), Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (USA), and Panda Energy International Inc. (USA), among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market is segmented on the basis of raw material into crops, wastes, biomass, starchy grains and fossil fuels.
- Crops segment dominated the market in 2018, and will have the highest growth of 6.4% during the forecast period, since crop waste-based fuels reduces greenhouse emissions.
- The market is segmented on the basis of product type into starch-based, sugar-based and cellulosic.
- Starch-based segment held the largest share of the global market in 2018, and is forecasted to witness a growth of 5.0% during the forecast period.
- The starch-based fuel is produced by using raw materials such as corn, wheat, barley, and cassava, which can reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions to a substantial amount.
- The market is segmented on the basis of application into conventional fuel vehicles, flexible fuel vehicles and others.
- Conventional fuel vehicles segment dominated the market in 2018, accounting for ~60% of the global market share, and is forecasted to have a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period.
- The rising demand for conventional fuel vehicles in countries such as the US, India, Brazil, and China, is expected to boost the consumption of ethanol fuel in the coming years.
- The market is segmented on the basis of industry vertical into oil & gas, food & beverages, automotive, chemicals & materials, healthcare & pharmaceuticals, and others.
- Automotive segment dominated the market in 2018, and will maintain its dominance, with a growth of 6.5% during the forecast period.
- The market is segmented on the basis of geography by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa.
- North America dominated the market in 2018, with a forecasted CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period, due to the occupancy of a well-established automotive industry and stringent regulations regarding greenhouse emissions.
- The companies have adopted various strategies including mergers, acquisitions and partnerships to hold on going trails and come up with new developments in the market.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1267
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global Fuel Ethanol Market on the basis of raw material, product type, industry vertical, application, and region:
Raw material Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Fuel crops (Algae)
- Sugar crops
- Food waste
- Forest waste
- Agricultural waste
- Starchy grains
- Fossil fuels
Product type Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Conventional fuel vehicles
- Flexible fuel vehicles
Industry vertical Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Oil & gas
- Food & beverages
- Chemical & materials
- Healthcare & pharmaceuticals
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1267
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Ammonium Phosphate Market Size, Share, Trends & Analysis, Report By Type (Ammonium Polyphosphate, Di-Ammonium Phosphate (DAP), Mono-Ammonium Phosphate (MAP)), By Application (Fertilizers, Flame Retardant, Food & Beverage, Water Treatment Chemicals, Others), By Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts for 2016-2026
Agricultural Chelates Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (EDTA, EDDHA, DTPA, IDHA, Others), By Application (Soil Application, Seed Dressing, Foliar Sprays, Fertigation, Others), By Micronutrient Type (Iron, Manganese, Others), By Crop Type (Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables, Others), By End-Use (Agriculture, Indoor Farming), And By Region Forecast To 2028
Borosilicate Glass Market Size, Share & Analysis By Type (Non-Alkaline Earth, Alkaline Earth Containing, High-Borate), Byapplication (Heat-Resistant Glass Panels, Display Screens, Lighting Glass, Sealing Glasses, Neutral Glasses, Cosmetic Containers, Solar Glass, Glass Microspheres, Others), By Region, Segment Forecast To 2027
Acoustic Metamaterials Market By Type (Resonant Membrane, Periodic Resonators, Sonic Crystal), By Application Type (Seismic Wave Reflection, Vibration Control, And Others), And Region-Global Forecast To 2027
Gracilaria Agarose and Gelidium Agarose Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Gracilaria Agarose, Wild Harvest, Aquaculture, Gelidium Agarose, Wild Harvest, Aquaculture), By Application (Agarose Gel Electrophoresis, Protein Purification, Food & Beverage, Cosmetic, Microbiology, Others), By Region Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-fuel-ethanol-market