- Five things investors and listed companies need to know about the common ownership debate and why it matters
- The History, Foundation and Existence of Sparkasse Bank Makedonija
- Between the Hackers and the Regulators…
- Combat Insider Data Breaches with Privileged Access Management
- It’s not done yet: MiFID II’s long-term implications
- Coupa Predictions 2019
- Investment Plan for Europe: EIB Backs Italian CNS Drug Developer Newron Pharmaceuticals with up to EUR 40m
- Bitcoin: a currency-to-be or mere speculation?Bitcoin
- IT migration lessons learnt from the TSB crisis
- African Development Bank seeks partnerships to lift 1 billion people out of hunger globally
- German open-ended real estate funds with record inflows and a near 50% jump in investment volumes
- Hermes: Fixing Big Tech – saving the FANGs from themselves
- Hermes Credit strategies mark new milestones
- S&P Global to Acquire RateWatch
- PSP Investments posts strong performance in fiscal year 2018 – Net return of 9.8% brings net assets to $153.0 billion
- Economic inequality, ageing and capital mobility – fiscal and monetary policy implications
- Asia Pacific exporters’ fears deepen over protectionist measures, Atradius survey reveals
- Asia Pacific Exporters’ Fears Deepen Over Protectionist Measures, Atradius Survey Reveals
- Sino Agro Food, Inc. Reports Q1 2018 Results and Board Approves Dividend
- Scope upgrades Greece’s long-term credit rating to B+ from B- and changes the Outlook to Positive
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Strategic Storage Trust II, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- Trade wars: clash of the titans
- CYPRUS CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT – THE FASTEST ROUTE TO EU CITIZENSHIP
- BOND MARKET FOCUS: WHERE DO YIELDS GO FROM HERE?
- The era of the weaker dollar
- MARKET OUTLOOK, JANUARY
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: INFLATION INFLATING?
- OPEN BANKING: WHAT’S CERTAIN, WHAT’S NOT
- BREXIT-DEFYING CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN FOR APP TO CUT COSTS FOR MOTORISTS ATTRACTS OVER £300,000 IN FIRST 7 DAYS
- APP DESIGNED TO REDUCE COST BURDEN ON MOTORISTS LAUNCHES CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN
- SOFTENING IN GLOBAL ECONOMIC MOMENTUM CONTINUES
- THE UK’S INFRASTRUCTURE PIPELINE: HOW WILL WE FUND IT?
- PRUDENTIAL PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT GROUP’S ECONOMIC OUTLOOK FOR H2 2017
- MARKETS TO TAKE POSITIVE STANCE ON GROWTH-FRIENDLY US POLICY CHANGES
- FUNDAMENTAL ECONOMIC BACKDROP REMAINS SUPPORTIVE TO FINANCIAL MARKETS AND CORPORATE EARNINGS
- HIGH NET WORTH MARKETING, A TAILORED APPROACH
- TOP 10 ISA IDEAS: WITH RISING INFLATION EATING INTO REAL RETURNS, HOW CAN INVESTORS MAKE THE MOST OF THEIR REMAINING ISA ALLOWANCE?
- GLOBAL GROWTH SET TO BE POSITIVE AS CENTRAL BANKS ADOPT A MORE BALANCED TONE AND INFLATION RISKS REMAIN SHORT-LIVED
- INVESTORS SHOULD FOCUS ON LONG TERM OPPORTUNITIES IN ‘NEW NORMAL’ OF LOW YIELDS, SAVILLS IM REPORT SAYS
- CAMRADATA GLOBAL INVESTMENT OUTLOOK FOR 2017 THE KEY TRENDS INVESTORS NEED TO KNOW
- GROWTH AND INFLATION: A NEW NARRATIVE?
- FINANCIAL MARKETS: MOVING INTO 2017
- HEARTWOOD INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT – MARKET OUTLOOK 2017
- US LAW ENFORCEMENT AND MIDDLE-EASTERN BANKS: WHAT LIES AHEAD IN THE POST-TRUMP ELECTION WORLD
- EMPLOYEES WORKING IN FINANCIAL SERVICES WASTE UP TO 20 DAYS EVERY YEAR LOOKING FOR INTERNAL SUPPORT, NEW RESEARCH REVEALS
- MARKET OUTLOOK – POST US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THE GLOBAL ECONOMY ARE IMPROVING MODESTLY
- BREXIT FAILS TO MOTIVATE ‘BUY BRITISH’ CULTURE THIS CHRISTMAS
- CIVILISEDBANK STRENGTHENS BOARD WITH APPOINTMENT OF PATRICE MCDONALD
- STERLING WEAKENS, BUT IT’S NOT ALL BAD NEWS
- HAS CENTRAL BANK WIZARDRY RUN ITS COURSE?
- INVESTING IN LATIN AMERICA? START WITH CHILE
- 3 THINGS THE EUROPEAN INVESTMENT GRADE FIXED INCOME TEAM TALKED ABOUT LAST WEEK- part four
- UK RATE CUT – THE GIANT AWAKES
- 5.5BN: THE COST OF PEOPLE USING THEIR OWN CARS FOR WORK
- CONSOLIDATION IN RANGES AS MARKET BRACES ITSELF FOR NEXT WEEK, OIL ENDS A 3-DAY RALLY
- ONE IN FIVE EMPLOYEES WOULD CALL IN SICK IN ORDER TO WATCH A SPORTING EVENT
- COMMODITY CURRENCIES REBOUND WITH CRUDE OIL PRICES
- CRUDE OIL TRIMS LOSSES, BOOSTING COMMODITY CURRENCIES, STILL EYE DOWNSIDE IN USDJPY, GERMANY SUFFERS AND ACCUSES THE ECB
- PREVENTING BAD DEBT EFFECTIVELY AT THE GATE
- BEPS – BE PREPARED
- JAPAN TAKES ANOTHER TURN FOR THE WORST, YEN BUOYED BY RISK-AVERSION
- TOP 10 DEVELOPMENTS/HEADLINES IN TRADE SECRET, COMPUTER FRAUD, AND NON-COMPETE LAW IN 2015
- THE ILLUSION OF GROWTH IN THE UK MORTGAGE MARKET
- WELLESLEY LAUNCHES RENEWED MINI-BOND OFFER
- ASIAN STOCKS RISE ON HOPE OF FURTHER EASING, SHINZO ABE COMMITS TO CUT CORPORATE TAX
- THE FIRST STEP ON THE PATH TO HADOOP NIRVANA?
- RENEWABLES IS THE NEW BLACK; THE GLOBAL INVESTMENT STORY
- DON’T LET THE GRINCH STEAL CHRISTMAS
- MORTGAGES AND INTEREST RATES: HOW BANKS CAN BECOME MORE ENGAGED WITH THEIR CUSTOMER
- THE EVOLUTION OF INSURANCE MARKETING
- Understanding Disability – Planning for Financial Well-Being
- OPENING ACCESS TO THE FINANCE PROFESSION
- UNDERSTANDING CREDIT INSURANCE
- CENTRAL BANK BRINGS EXEMPT UNIT TRUSTS INTO THE AIFMD NET, REITS MAY ESCAPE, SPVS EXEMPT FOR NOW
- SMALL PULLBACK ON USD/CAD?
- TRADING THE US DURABLE GOODS ORDERS RELEASE WITH EUR/USD
- LORDS’ MESSAGE TO HMRC – DEFER LLP TAX LEGISLATION TO APRIL 2015 AND DON’T IGNORE OVERSEAS LLPS
- THE HIDDEN COSTS OF BIG DATA – HOW CFOS CAN HEDGE THE FINANCIAL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH POWERING INFORMATION PROJECTS
- A PRIVACY CHARTER FOR THE INTERNET
- Renowned Advisor Teresa Kuhn Finds Hope and Security – For Herself and Her Clients – in Bank On Yourself
- GLOBAL STUDY SHOWS KEYS TO SATISFYING ONLINE SHOPPERS IN EUROPE AND AROUND THE WORLD
- GMC SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY SHOWCASES LATEST INNOVATION IN MOBILE ONBOARDING AT FINOVATE EUROPE
- THE YEAR OF THE HORSE: DOES CHINA HAVE A GOOD GRIP OF THE ECONOMIC REINS?
- FICO-EFMA SURVEY: EUROPEAN RISK MANAGERS SAY INCREASING LENDING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN INCREASING CAPITAL
- CONDUCT AND PRUDENCE: THE NEXT ACID TEST FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES?
- AMBITIONS OF BANK TECHNIQUE
- LEARNING FROM ISLAMIC FINANCE
- UPDATE ON THE PORTUGUESE ECONOMY
- DHFL, ONE OF INDIAS LEADING HOUSING FINANCE COMPANY, TODAY ANNOUNCED AN EXPRESS LOAN SCHEME TO ENABLE CUSTOMERS BUY THEIR DREAM HOME DURING THE AUSPICIOUS FESTIVE PERIOD, STARTING OCTOBER 5, 2013
- ASSESSING THE REAL COST OF COMPLIANCE
- RESTORING INTEGRITY TO THE INVESTMENT INDUSTRY
- LITIGATION FUNDING – A BIG BUSINESS & GROWING INVESTMENT VEHICLE
- Protecting your business against e-commerce fraud
- Our power supplies are not yet facing a national emergency – but government consumers and industry all have to act to stop it becoming one
- ForeScout Named Sole Contender in the Expansive Network Access Control Market as its Share Increases by 10 Percent
- In-depth Interview with Terry Thompson, President of FXPRIMUS
- What Your Business Can Learn From Security Breaches
- Can reporting sustainability data make financial institutions more profitable?
- Technology Innovation, Investment as a Force for Economic Growth
- The Changing Laws of Physics – What Would Sir Isaac Newton Say?
- How To Profit From Gold & Silver In Volatile Markets With Fixed Odds Trading
- The Hidden Cost of Sick Leave
- Cost-effectively dealing with the growing security compliance issue
- What Is The One Secret That Has Allowed FTM to Win The Coveted Global Banking & Finance Review Award for Best Fixed Income Fund Offshore 2012?
- How to unlock sustainable growth in the UK
- Time for Japan to Rise and Shine
- Strengthening the Asia/IMF Relationship in a Highly Uncertain Global Environment
- The Financial Implications of SRI Growth
- The Evolving Role of the IMF in the Global Economy
- How People Think and How it Matters
- Hearing at the Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs of the European Parliament
- The choice between rebalancing and living off the future – speech by Martin Weale
- Monetary policy and banking fragility – speech by David Miles
- Mitigating Systemic Risk and the Role of Central Banks
- Current issues in monetary policy – speech by Paul Fisher
- World Bank Group Commits More Than $57 billion to Developing Countries in FY11 as Multi-Speed Economic Recovery Takes Shape
- Housing In Canada
- IMF Executive Board Completes Fourth Review Under Stand-By Arrangement for Greece and Approves €3.2 Billion Disbursement
- Statement by the EC, ECB, and IMF on the Review Mission to Ireland
- Canada in a Multi-Polar World
- Achieving Sustainable Economic Reforms in Greece in 2011 and Beyond
- The Changing Face of Risk in the Global Financial System
- One size fits all?
- The challenges of the European financial sector
- The Fourth United Nations Conference on the Least Developed Countries 2011
- Stock Exchange Head Ivan Takev: Foreign Investors will Inevitably Find Bulgaria on the Map Again.
- A Week Away from COP 16, Mexico Receives US$713.24 Million from WB to Fight Climate Change
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...