- Why eyes are on Africa: the e-commerce boom
- Is the UK’s recent MTD legislation the new global tax blueprint?
- India v China: Which market holds greater potential for UK SMEs
- Investing in Turkey
- Macroeconomic trends in the healthcare sector
- Trade Opportunities in Asia
- Blockchain: The Foundation for an Undisrupted Insurance Industry
- Stanbic IBTC: Financing Nigeria’s burgeoning shopping malls revolution
- With Accelerating the Economic Potential of Islamic Finance in Africa, the Prospects for Islamic Finance in Africa Look Increasingly Promising
- Palladium Impact Investments provides debt finance to support female shea nut pickers and processors in Ghana
- Norway’s elevated property prices present risks, though buffers limit sovereign implications
- SME’s will benefit from a US$ 20-million African Development Bank loan to Uganda Development Bank
- The world’s most richest countries
- Sino-European Ties, Digital Economy on the Agenda at CEIBS Forum in Munich
- How much does YouTube Pay?
- It’s time to end the exclusivity power in remittances
- Why are some markets more e-commerce friendly than others?
- DHFL’s Maiden Masala Bonds Market Open Ceremony at London Stock Exchange
- The rise in the coffee shop: what gentrification means for global business
- Deloitte Global and Middle East TMT Predictions: Smartphone sales expected to reach 1.85 billion per year by 2023
- Remittances – an engine for development that still needs to move up a gear
- Deloitte: Kuwait eyes private sector to invest in country’s infrastructure projects
- Anglophone West Africa’s brightening economic prospects
- NEW GLOBAL CYBERSECURITY REPORT REVEALS CYBERCRIME TAKES ALMOST $600 BILLION TOLL ON GLOBAL ECONOMY
- IFAD MEMBER STATES RENEW COMMITMENT TO REDUCE HUNGER AND POVERTY FOR MILLIONS OF RURAL PEOPLE
- PRAXITY PARTICIPANTS ACHIEVE RECORD REVENUES – GROWTH UNDERLINES THE GLOBAL ALLIANCE’S LEADING POSITION IN THE ACCOUNTING SECTOR
- DISCOVER AND NAPAS ANNOUNCE DEAL TO INCREASE GLOBAL FOOTPRINT AND ACCEPTANCE
- STANDARD CHARTERED ANNOUNCES FURTHER FINANCING COMMITMENT TO CHINA’S BELT & ROAD INITIATIVE
- SOUTH-SOUTH AND TRIANGULAR COOPERATION IS KEY TO FIGHTING HUNGER AND POVERTY AND TRANSFORMING RURAL COMMUNITIES IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
- VAT IN THE GULF CORPORATION COUNCIL—ACCELERATING COMPLIANCE WITH THE RIGHT ERP PLATFORM
- UAE-BASED FINTECH START-UP SECURES $700K INVESTMENT TO ADVANCE FINANCIAL SERVICES ACCESS FOR UNDERSERVED MIGRANT WORKERS
- BANKING IN EGYPT
- PEGASUS FORECASTS GROWTH IN 2018
- DELOITTE MIDDLE EAST POINT OF VIEW: ETHICAL TAX, CONSTRUCTION MARKET OUTLOOK, ISO 37001 ON ANTI-BRIBERY MANAGEMENT, AND GCC FAMILY BUSINESSES
- THE US HAS GONE FROM TRAILBLAZER TO STRAGGLER IN PROMOTING TRANSPARENCY – WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR THE OIL MARKET?
- ENERGY PRICES ARE RISING: HOW IT HAPPENED, AND WHAT IT MEANS FOR GLOBAL INVESTORS
- DELOITTE: VAT INTRODUCTION IN GCC BY 2018 TO SIGNIFICANTLY IMPACT OPERATIONS
- US LAW ENFORCEMENT AND MIDDLE-EASTERN BANKS: WHAT LIES AHEAD IN THE POST-TRUMP ELECTION WORLD
- DELOITTE: VAT IN THE GCC – IT’S COMING, SO HOW DO WE GET READY FOR IT?
- AN EXPANDING MIDDLE CLASS, GROWING INTERNET PENETRATION AND AN IMPROVING INFRASTRUCTURE: HOW ASIA-PACIFIC IS DRIVING GLOBAL ONLINE RETAIL
- INVESTING IN LATIN AMERICA? START WITH CHILE
- THE RETIREMENT COUNTDOWN: PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD NOW SAVING SEVEN YEARS LONGER FOR RETIREMENT
- UK HOUSEHOLDS SET TO SPEND £63.4 BILLION ON INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL BY 2025
- DELOITTE: 50% OF CFOS HAVE “MINIMAL UNDERSTANDING” OF THE IMPACTS OF VAT INTRODUCTION IN GCC
- DELOITTE: ALTERNATIVE SOLUTIONS NEEDED TO FUND CAPITAL PROJECTS IN GCC
- IT’S TIME TO UNLEASH THE POWER OF YOUTH CAPITAL
- BEST EXECUTION AT THE ANDEAN REGION
- DELOITTE: FALLING OIL PRICES HELP TOP GLOBAL RETAILERS SUSTAIN YEAR OF REVENUE GROWTH
- MILLENNIALS AND THEIR EMPLOYERS: CAN THIS RELATIONSHIP BE SAVED?
- DELOITTE: TAX REFORM IN THE GCC APPROACHING
- DELOITTE: INVESTMENT INTEREST IN IRAQ CONTINUES DESPITE COMPLEX REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT
- ECONOMIC RECOVERY PUSHES CONFIDENCE IN BANKS TO MULTIYEAR HIGHS
- LOYALTY IN THE POST-INTERCHANGE ERA
- GOOD NEWS FOR EUROPE – BUT WHAT HAVE FALLING OIL PRICES MEANT FOR GULF FINANCES?
- THE ASIAN INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT BANK – SHAPING DEVELOPMENT
- EULER HERMES FINISHES 2014 WITH GOOD RESULTS
- OPPORTUNITY TO INVEST IN CHINESE FINANCIAL SECTOR TO REACH £143.2 BILLION BY 2020
- EFMA YEARBOOK 2014 EXAMINES GLOBAL TRENDS IN RETAIL BANKING
- BORIS JOHNSON IS RIGHT TO MAKE A STAND AGAINST AMERICAN TAXES
- ENTERING AN AGE OF ENLIGHTENMENT
- PIAS INVESTMENT OUTLOOK FOR Q4 2014
- EULER HERMES 2014 NINE-MONTH RESULTS – MAINTAINING MOMENTUM
- UAE ECONOMY GROWING STRONGER: WITH SUPPORT OF AN EFFECTIVE DIVERSIFICATION POLICY
- TRAVEL LATEST SECTOR TO EMBRACE THE BENEFITS OF ALTERNATIVE LENDING
- ECB ENTANGLED WITH BANKS IN POLICY CONUNDRUM
- 14 REASONS TO CONSIDER BRAZIL AS THE HOME OF YOUR NEXT PROPERTY INVESTMENT
- TOP-RANKED EFG HERMES ASSET MANAGEMENT FORTIFIES ITS POSITION AS THE FUND MANAGER OF CHOICE IN THE ARAB WORLD WITH STELLAR PERFORMANCE ACROSS ALL ASSET CLASSES
- EULER HERMES GCC UNDERSCORES IMPORTANCE OF TCI FOR SMES Insure Direct (Brokers) LLC and the DMCC Free Zone general insurance workshop features ‘How to Ease SMEs Access to Finance’
- SUSTAINED GROWTH SETS UP BDO TO LEAD MARKET CONSOLIDATION
- POLAND – THE ROAD FROM ADVERSITY TO PROSPERITY
- TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES: HELPING COMPANIES EXPERIENCE CERTAINTY IN A DIFFICULT BANKING AND FINANCIAL LANDSCAPE
- TRADE THAT’S FULL OF MIDDLE EASTERN PROMISE
- REMITTANCE TRENDS HIGHLIGHT ECONOMIC SHIFT FROM WEST TO EAST
- ATTACKS ON WEALTH AND THE OFFSHORE JURISDICTIONS
- In-depth Interview with Terry Thompson, President of FXPRIMUS
- Valuing data on balance sheets vital for European businesses, economies
- Deloitte: No MENA government close to an agreement with the USA over FATCA
- FDI in Africa: From a trickle to a flood
- Driving growth in the financial sector through emerging markets
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- Making the most of the Asian funds goldrush
- Why the future is bright for financial services in the Gulf
- Teradata Revenue Increases 18 Percent in Constant Currency
- Pension reform in the Czech Republic
- Africa Poised for Faster Growth In Spite of Volatile Global Economy – New World Bank Report
- Democratizing Development in a Transforming World
- Speech by the World Bank Managing Director Sri Mulyani Indrawati at the China Development Forum
- China: Conversation with World Bank Group President Zoellick at the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2012
- The Evolving Role of the IMF in the Global Economy
- Challenges and Opportunities for the World Economy and the IMF
- Emerging Sri Lanka and the Role of the Private Sector
- Government of Ghana partners with Cities Alliance to host Special Forum on rapid urbanization in Ghana
- The Challenges of Economic Policy Cooperation
- BLOM BANK Profile
- One size fits all?
- Summoning the Will to Act
- The Fourth United Nations Conference on the Least Developed Countries 2011
- New Opportunities Emerge in Africa as China Graduates from Lower Skill Manufacturing
- BTN “The Leader of Mortgage in Indonesia”
- World Bank President Praises Reforms In Zambia, Underscores Need For Continued Improvements In Policy And Governance
- The World Bank Supports Russia’s Government Efforts to Improve Financial Literacy, Education, and Consumer Protection of Citizens
- Newly Released Data Reveal Drop in Capital Flows to Developing Countries in 2009
- Twenty Developing Countries To Use Sun, Wind and Geothermal To Radically Reshape Citizens’ Energy Access
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...
Front line strategies for responding to the COVID-19 crisis: Experiences from legal team leaders around the world
By Diane Dix – General Counsel, Total Safety, Marc Michael – Chief Counsel, Global Dispute Resolution, AES Corp, Tim Williams...