- Why eyes are on Africa: the e-commerce boom
- Is the UK’s recent MTD legislation the new global tax blueprint?
- India v China: Which market holds greater potential for UK SMEs
- Investing in Turkey
- Macroeconomic trends in the healthcare sector
- Trade Opportunities in Asia
- Blockchain: The Foundation for an Undisrupted Insurance Industry
- Stanbic IBTC: Financing Nigeria’s burgeoning shopping malls revolution
- With Accelerating the Economic Potential of Islamic Finance in Africa, the Prospects for Islamic Finance in Africa Look Increasingly Promising
- Palladium Impact Investments provides debt finance to support female shea nut pickers and processors in Ghana
- Norway’s elevated property prices present risks, though buffers limit sovereign implications
- SME’s will benefit from a US$ 20-million African Development Bank loan to Uganda Development Bank
- The world’s most richest countries
- Sino-European Ties, Digital Economy on the Agenda at CEIBS Forum in Munich
- How much does YouTube Pay?
- It’s time to end the exclusivity power in remittances
- Why are some markets more e-commerce friendly than others?
- DHFL’s Maiden Masala Bonds Market Open Ceremony at London Stock Exchange
- The rise in the coffee shop: what gentrification means for global business
- Deloitte Global and Middle East TMT Predictions: Smartphone sales expected to reach 1.85 billion per year by 2023
- Remittances – an engine for development that still needs to move up a gear
- Deloitte: Kuwait eyes private sector to invest in country’s infrastructure projects
- Anglophone West Africa’s brightening economic prospects
- NEW GLOBAL CYBERSECURITY REPORT REVEALS CYBERCRIME TAKES ALMOST $600 BILLION TOLL ON GLOBAL ECONOMY
- IFAD MEMBER STATES RENEW COMMITMENT TO REDUCE HUNGER AND POVERTY FOR MILLIONS OF RURAL PEOPLE
- PRAXITY PARTICIPANTS ACHIEVE RECORD REVENUES – GROWTH UNDERLINES THE GLOBAL ALLIANCE’S LEADING POSITION IN THE ACCOUNTING SECTOR
- DISCOVER AND NAPAS ANNOUNCE DEAL TO INCREASE GLOBAL FOOTPRINT AND ACCEPTANCE
- STANDARD CHARTERED ANNOUNCES FURTHER FINANCING COMMITMENT TO CHINA’S BELT & ROAD INITIATIVE
- SOUTH-SOUTH AND TRIANGULAR COOPERATION IS KEY TO FIGHTING HUNGER AND POVERTY AND TRANSFORMING RURAL COMMUNITIES IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
- VAT IN THE GULF CORPORATION COUNCIL—ACCELERATING COMPLIANCE WITH THE RIGHT ERP PLATFORM
- UAE-BASED FINTECH START-UP SECURES $700K INVESTMENT TO ADVANCE FINANCIAL SERVICES ACCESS FOR UNDERSERVED MIGRANT WORKERS
- BANKING IN EGYPT
- PEGASUS FORECASTS GROWTH IN 2018
- DELOITTE MIDDLE EAST POINT OF VIEW: ETHICAL TAX, CONSTRUCTION MARKET OUTLOOK, ISO 37001 ON ANTI-BRIBERY MANAGEMENT, AND GCC FAMILY BUSINESSES
- THE US HAS GONE FROM TRAILBLAZER TO STRAGGLER IN PROMOTING TRANSPARENCY – WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR THE OIL MARKET?
- ENERGY PRICES ARE RISING: HOW IT HAPPENED, AND WHAT IT MEANS FOR GLOBAL INVESTORS
- DELOITTE: VAT INTRODUCTION IN GCC BY 2018 TO SIGNIFICANTLY IMPACT OPERATIONS
- US LAW ENFORCEMENT AND MIDDLE-EASTERN BANKS: WHAT LIES AHEAD IN THE POST-TRUMP ELECTION WORLD
- DELOITTE: VAT IN THE GCC – IT’S COMING, SO HOW DO WE GET READY FOR IT?
- AN EXPANDING MIDDLE CLASS, GROWING INTERNET PENETRATION AND AN IMPROVING INFRASTRUCTURE: HOW ASIA-PACIFIC IS DRIVING GLOBAL ONLINE RETAIL
- INVESTING IN LATIN AMERICA? START WITH CHILE
- THE RETIREMENT COUNTDOWN: PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD NOW SAVING SEVEN YEARS LONGER FOR RETIREMENT
- UK HOUSEHOLDS SET TO SPEND £63.4 BILLION ON INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL BY 2025
- DELOITTE: 50% OF CFOS HAVE “MINIMAL UNDERSTANDING” OF THE IMPACTS OF VAT INTRODUCTION IN GCC
- DELOITTE: ALTERNATIVE SOLUTIONS NEEDED TO FUND CAPITAL PROJECTS IN GCC
- IT’S TIME TO UNLEASH THE POWER OF YOUTH CAPITAL
- BEST EXECUTION AT THE ANDEAN REGION
- DELOITTE: FALLING OIL PRICES HELP TOP GLOBAL RETAILERS SUSTAIN YEAR OF REVENUE GROWTH
- MILLENNIALS AND THEIR EMPLOYERS: CAN THIS RELATIONSHIP BE SAVED?
- DELOITTE: TAX REFORM IN THE GCC APPROACHING
- DELOITTE: INVESTMENT INTEREST IN IRAQ CONTINUES DESPITE COMPLEX REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT
- ECONOMIC RECOVERY PUSHES CONFIDENCE IN BANKS TO MULTIYEAR HIGHS
- LOYALTY IN THE POST-INTERCHANGE ERA
- GOOD NEWS FOR EUROPE – BUT WHAT HAVE FALLING OIL PRICES MEANT FOR GULF FINANCES?
- THE ASIAN INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT BANK – SHAPING DEVELOPMENT
- EULER HERMES FINISHES 2014 WITH GOOD RESULTS
- OPPORTUNITY TO INVEST IN CHINESE FINANCIAL SECTOR TO REACH £143.2 BILLION BY 2020
- EFMA YEARBOOK 2014 EXAMINES GLOBAL TRENDS IN RETAIL BANKING
- BORIS JOHNSON IS RIGHT TO MAKE A STAND AGAINST AMERICAN TAXES
- ENTERING AN AGE OF ENLIGHTENMENT
- PIAS INVESTMENT OUTLOOK FOR Q4 2014
- EULER HERMES 2014 NINE-MONTH RESULTS – MAINTAINING MOMENTUM
- UAE ECONOMY GROWING STRONGER: WITH SUPPORT OF AN EFFECTIVE DIVERSIFICATION POLICY
- TRAVEL LATEST SECTOR TO EMBRACE THE BENEFITS OF ALTERNATIVE LENDING
- ECB ENTANGLED WITH BANKS IN POLICY CONUNDRUM
- 14 REASONS TO CONSIDER BRAZIL AS THE HOME OF YOUR NEXT PROPERTY INVESTMENT
- TOP-RANKED EFG HERMES ASSET MANAGEMENT FORTIFIES ITS POSITION AS THE FUND MANAGER OF CHOICE IN THE ARAB WORLD WITH STELLAR PERFORMANCE ACROSS ALL ASSET CLASSES
- EULER HERMES GCC UNDERSCORES IMPORTANCE OF TCI FOR SMES Insure Direct (Brokers) LLC and the DMCC Free Zone general insurance workshop features ‘How to Ease SMEs Access to Finance’
- SUSTAINED GROWTH SETS UP BDO TO LEAD MARKET CONSOLIDATION
- POLAND – THE ROAD FROM ADVERSITY TO PROSPERITY
- TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES: HELPING COMPANIES EXPERIENCE CERTAINTY IN A DIFFICULT BANKING AND FINANCIAL LANDSCAPE
- TRADE THAT’S FULL OF MIDDLE EASTERN PROMISE
- REMITTANCE TRENDS HIGHLIGHT ECONOMIC SHIFT FROM WEST TO EAST
- ATTACKS ON WEALTH AND THE OFFSHORE JURISDICTIONS
- In-depth Interview with Terry Thompson, President of FXPRIMUS
- Valuing data on balance sheets vital for European businesses, economies
- Deloitte: No MENA government close to an agreement with the USA over FATCA
- FDI in Africa: From a trickle to a flood
- Driving growth in the financial sector through emerging markets
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- Making the most of the Asian funds goldrush
- Why the future is bright for financial services in the Gulf
- Teradata Revenue Increases 18 Percent in Constant Currency
- Pension reform in the Czech Republic
- Africa Poised for Faster Growth In Spite of Volatile Global Economy – New World Bank Report
- Democratizing Development in a Transforming World
- Speech by the World Bank Managing Director Sri Mulyani Indrawati at the China Development Forum
- China: Conversation with World Bank Group President Zoellick at the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2012
- The Evolving Role of the IMF in the Global Economy
- Challenges and Opportunities for the World Economy and the IMF
- Emerging Sri Lanka and the Role of the Private Sector
- Government of Ghana partners with Cities Alliance to host Special Forum on rapid urbanization in Ghana
- The Challenges of Economic Policy Cooperation
- BLOM BANK Profile
- One size fits all?
- Summoning the Will to Act
- The Fourth United Nations Conference on the Least Developed Countries 2011
- New Opportunities Emerge in Africa as China Graduates from Lower Skill Manufacturing
- BTN “The Leader of Mortgage in Indonesia”
- World Bank President Praises Reforms In Zambia, Underscores Need For Continued Improvements In Policy And Governance
- The World Bank Supports Russia’s Government Efforts to Improve Financial Literacy, Education, and Consumer Protection of Citizens
- Newly Released Data Reveal Drop in Capital Flows to Developing Countries in 2009
- Twenty Developing Countries To Use Sun, Wind and Geothermal To Radically Reshape Citizens’ Energy Access
Can a leader’s level of enthusiasm and optimism really impact the bottom line?
By Mark E. Brouker, Captain, United States Navy, founder of Brouker Leadership Solutions Can a leader’s level of enthusiasm and...
JPMorgan to launch UK consumer bank within months
LONDON (Reuters) – JPMorgan Chase & Co will launch a digital consumer bank in Britain under its Chase brand within...
European regulator clears Boeing 737 MAX airliner for return to service
(Reuters) – Boeing Co’s modified 737 MAX airliner is safe to return to service in Europe, the European Union Aviation...
Wall Street expects near-record iPhone sales despite delay, shut Apple stores
By Stephen Nellis (Reuters) – During the last three months of 2020, Apple Inc delivered its flagship iPhone 12 model...
ECB comments suppress euro, dollar perks up ahead of Fed
By Ritvik Carvalho LONDON (Reuters) – The euro fell on Wednesday, under pressure after a European Central Bank official said...
Business jet prices seen as stabilizing in 2021 after year-end order blitz
By Allison Lampert and Ankit Ajmera (Reuters) – Preowned business jet prices are seen stabilizing in 2021, boosted by a...
Sterling gets vaccine boost to hit 8-month high vs euro
By Joice Alves (Reuters) – Sterling rose to a fresh eight-month high against the euro on Wednesday as Britain’s faster...
GameStop stock doubles again with no let-up in amateur interest
(Reuters) – Shares of videogame retailer GameStop Corp surged another 130% on Wednesday in pre-market trading as amateur investors continued...
Britain may raise contactless ceiling after pandemic payment surge
By Huw Jones LONDON (Reuters) – Britain will look into raising the limit on contactless payments from 45 pounds to...
Auto recovery fuels optimism for Europe’s earnings season
LONDON (Reuters) – Expectations for European companies’ profits in the last quarter of 2020 are improving as the reporting season...