- Local Creation: how micro-factories will pave the way for a more sustainable global supply chain
- Sustainability in the coffee industry, a practical approach
- Cities Worth Visiting for an Immersive Experience Out of the Ordinary
- Mythbusting: debunking the common misconceptions around biometric payment cards
- Managing business risk in the digital economy
- The future of blockchain in banking
- Legal Opinions – it is time to break the cycle of remediation
- Using AI to Grow Relationship Businesses in Banking
- Expansion across the Americas: The importance of maintaining national rapid growth
- Taming the flow monster in real-time payments
- See how to use OS languages effectively and get the best results
- Kraken CEO Presenting at Germany’s Leading Maritime Robotics and Sensor Conference
- Stanbic IBTC: Financing Nigeria’s burgeoning shopping malls revolution
- Concert Producer Hyperglow teams up with Blockchain Ticketing Platform Blockparty for upcoming multi-city tour
- Forgetting and Investing: Unlikely Allies
- What Has STEM Ever Done For Me?
- ‘Huthwaite Collaborative’ – A genuine step change in helpingsales leaders to upskill their teams, without the hurdles of traditional training
- Arensis Closes £13,500,000 Capital Raise from London Stock Exchange Listed Hadrian’s Wall to Fund UK Renewable Energy Projects
- Cazena Closes Strategic Financing Round to Accelerate Go-To-Market for First Fully-Managed Big Data as a Service
- Titanium + Deuterium, Shaken, Not Stirred: Deneum Reveals Its Power Station to Revolutionize Global Energy Market, Gears Up for $89M ICO
- Kleiner Perkins, Shasta Ventures, Sinai Ventures invest $1.7 Million in Popular Video Maker Kapwing
- Automated driving in cities: Daimler and Bosch select Nvidia AI platform
- Suning Logistics Signs Strategic Partnership with Baidu Apollo to Accelerate Self-Driving Technology
- Hyundai Motor Group and Baidu Fortify Partnership to Expedite Next Generation Connected Car Era
- Saxo Q3 Outlook: This could end very badly…
- Comparing Bitcoin to beavers: using Darwinian theory to address the evolution of cryptocurrencies
- Pros and Cons of Command Economy
- Hortonworks IoT Solution Helps American Water Improve Operational Efficiency
- Internet of Things (IoT) Technology Innovation Lighting The Tech Industry on Fire
- Government of Canada launches review of Telecommunications and Broadcasting Acts
- Innoviz Technologies and HiRain Technologies Partner to Bring High-Performance LiDAR and Computer Vision Software to Chinese Auto Manufacturers
- Insurers Provide Stability To Financial Markets And The Overall Economy
- GCL SI Unveils New High-efficiency Modules Featuring MBB Technology at SNEC PV Power Expo
- DustPhotonics Announces Volume Availability of 100Gbps QSFP28-SR4 Optical Transceivers
- To assist industrial users, how will CloudMinds make SBRH’s robots smarter?
- SIA Acquires Card Processing Businesses In Central And Southeastern Europe From First Data
- AllSpark, a revolutionary new blockchain ecology for content creators, advertisers and social media users, released its white paper.
- Fourth-Gen Intelligent Data Hub Solution Frees Businesses from Oracle Lock-In
- Gerber Technology Solidifies its Market Leadership by Empowering Digitally Connected Supply Chains Critical in an On-Demand World
- New Razer Blade is the World’s Smallest 15.6-inch Gaming Laptop
- How AI is changing businesses and industries for the better
- Dato’ Sri Professor Ng Tat-yung First Released Scalar Wave Quantum Implant system at UN Headquarters
- Maximizing the field of view: SCHOTT RealView™ high-index glass wafers bring augmented reality to life
- Realtors® Midyear Forecast: Home Sales, Prices to Rise despite Inventory, Affordability Challenges
- Slow Data Kills Business
- Evident Proof and Swytch Partner To Capture Energy Production Data on the Blockchain
- Catching the Blind Spots of Vendor Risk Management
- Investors see the ‘future’ in Birmingham Technology Start-up Synapse
- £3m co-investment into Impression Technologies
- NEP SHOWCASES INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS SUPPORTING DISCOVERY’S INAUGURAL OLYMPICS COVERAGE AT NAB 2018
- THE CLOUD GOES CRITICAL
- THE CLOUD DELIVERS A BREAKTHROUGH IN MULTI-USER SPREADSHEETS
- PREPARING FOR BREXIT IS EASIER IN THE CLOUD
- GRANT & EISENHOFER LAUNCHES INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LITIGATION PRACTICE, LED BY NOTED PATENT-TRADE SECRETS TRIAL LAWYER ERIC EVAIN
- BLOCKCHAIN AIRSPACE AIR TAXI CREATOR VIMANA ANNOUNCES TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
- GET SMART: AUTOMATING BUSINESS AGREEMENTS WITH BLOCKCHAINS AND SMART CONTRACTS
- DATAART FINANCE TECHNOLOGY TRENDS AND PREDICTIONS FOR 2018
- IMPRESSION TECHNOLOGIES SECURES GRANT FUNDING WITH TIER 1 AUTOMOTIVE PARTNERS
- BILLON SETS INDUSTRY-STANDARD BENCHMARK FOR BLOCKCHAIN SCALABILITY
- SUCCESS STORY SYNAPSE TO ACCELERATE GROWTH AND CREATE JOBS
- SPRINGTIDE VENTURES AND ROCKAWAY INVEST INTO THE CZECH STARTUP THREATMARK
- BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY IN ESTONIA: WHAT HAPPENS AT GOVERNMENTAL LEVEL
- LEICESTERSHIRE GARMENT PRINTER HAS DESIGNS ON FURTHER GROWTH THANKS TO NEW FUNDING
- WHY BANKS MUST LOOK BEYOND TODAY’S CRYPTO KEY MANAGEMENT STANDARDS
- HEARTWOOD INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT – MARKET OUTLOOK 2017
- FOURWORLD CAPITAL ISSUES RESULTS OF INDEPENDENT ANALYSIS OF FLOTEK INDUSTRIES’ FRACKING ADDITIVE CNF, CONCLUDES COMPANY OVERSTATES PRODUCTS’ VALUE AND FACES UNDISCLOSED BUSINESS RISKS
- CUSTOMERS VALIDATE THE ADVANCED PROTECTION PROVIDED BY SONICWALL CAPTURE, NOW AVAILABLE WITH THE RELEASE OF SONICOS 6.2.6
- CONSOLIDATION IN RANGES AS MARKET BRACES ITSELF FOR NEXT WEEK, OIL ENDS A 3-DAY RALLY
- OBJECT TRADING PLATFORM GOES LIVE AT TMX GROUP’S CO-LOCATION CENTRE FOR MONTRÉAL EXCHANGE ACCESS
- MWE CHINA LAW OFFICES AND MCDERMOTT EXPAND CHINA’S FIRST LAW FIRM DISCOVERY CENTER
- NETSUITE ONEWORLD 16 ADDS ENHANCEMENTS FOR GLOBAL ENTERPRISES
- JAPAN CURRENT ACCOUNT SURPLUS SURGES, FINANCIAL MARKETS STABILISE
- USD/JPY TUMBLES AMID DOVISH MINUTES, TIME TO BUY GOLD?
- BANKING ON TRADE STORES: MINIMISING RISK AND MAINTAINING COMPLIANCE
- THE TECH INDUSTRY IN 2016: THE $0.5 TRILLION UNICORN TEST
- THE 13 MOST SUCCESSFUL CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGNS OF 2015
- 3 Ways Automation Takes the Pain Out of Accounting
- RBNZ CUTS OCR TO 2.75%, S&P DOWNGRADES BRAZIL, BOE MEETING
- ASIAN STOCKS RISE ON HOPE OF FURTHER EASING, SHINZO ABE COMMITS TO CUT CORPORATE TAX
- HOW TO COME TO A RIGHT DECISION IN HIGHLY VOLATILE TIMES
- INVESTORS TURN BEARISH ON GOLD PROSPECTS FOR 2015
- RENEWABLES IS THE NEW BLACK; THE GLOBAL INVESTMENT STORY
- PUBLICATION BY COMMERZBANK: “INSIGHTS – CENTRAL ASIA AND MONGOLIA”
- TOP TEN INTERNATIONAL ANTI-CORRUPTION DEVELOPMENTS FOR DECEMBER 2014
- SCANNING THE HORIZON – WHAT DOES SPAIN HOLD IN STORE FOR 2015?
- ‘TIS THE SEASON FOR CREDIT CARD DATA THEFT
- PRYSMIAN TO STRENGTHEN SUBMARINE POWER CABLES PRODUCTION CAPABILITIES
- BANKS’ BIG DATA PROBLEM
- BANKING ON TRUST
- THE FUTURE OF ANALOG FOR ALL – NEW INSTANT LAB PRICING ANNOUNCED BY IMPOSSIBLE
- WHY SHOULD BANKING PROFESSIONALS AND LAWYERS BE INTERESTED IN BACKUP TAPES?
- UNLOCKING YOUR ATM “BIG DATA”
- NEW DIRECT MAIL AND DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES BUSINESSES SHOULD ADOPT
- DevOps – IS A SUCCESSFUL RECIPE DEPENDENT ON VERSION MANAGEMENT AS AN INGREDIENT?
- FORTINET’S FORTIGUARD LABS REVEALS TOP 4 SECURITY PREDICTIONS FOR 2014
- PaaS DELIVERS FREEDOM, PRODUCTIVITY AND SCALABILITY
- REGULATION – GETTING AHEAD OF THE GAME
- MAXIMIZING THE VALUE INFORMATION
- MANAGED TECHNOLOGY FOR THE GLOBAL LEGAL PROFESSION
- THE SECRET OF INCREASED RENEWAL REVENUES
- Financial analytics and the use of big data
- As America gears up for Independence Day, experts predict that energy independence could be just 4 years away
- Embrace automation – and maximise ROI across the lab infrastructure
- Has the Fed changed?
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- Disruptive Finance: Crowdfunding
- Which emerging markets hold the most promise for investors?
- Despite global economic gloom, US property market shows exciting opportunity for investors right now!
- SkySQL arrives in the UK to help financial services industry cut costs
- China’s strategies towards renewable energy resources
- China: Conversation with World Bank Group President Zoellick at the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2012
- Jean-Claude Trichet: Interview with Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
- How People Think and How it Matters
- Jean-Claude Trichet: Interview with Le Point
- Canada in a Multi-Polar World
- The Fourth United Nations Conference on the Least Developed Countries 2011
- Monetary and financial stability in the euro area
The Beaconsoft story and introducing its one-of-a-kind digital campaign intelligence platform
By Nigel Bridges, founding CEO of Beaconsoft Limited What were you doing prior to setting up Beaconsoft? Before setting up...
Top 8 Tax Scams to Watch Out For
It is tax time and that means finding the best way to file your taxes and to get a refund...
Hisham Itani and Resource Group Recognized in the 2020 Global Banking & Finance Awards®
Global Banking & Finance Review has awarded Hisham Itani the Chairman and CEO of Resource Group, Technology CEO of the...
Euro zone business activity shrank in January as lockdowns hit services
By Jonathan Cable LONDON (Reuters) – Economic activity in the euro zone shrank markedly in January as lockdown restrictions to...
Volkswagen’s profit halves, but deliveries recovering
BERLIN (Reuters) – Volkswagen reported a nearly 50% drop in its 2020 adjusted operating profit on Friday but said car...
Global chip shortage hits China’s bitcoin mining sector
By Samuel Shen and Alun John SHANGHAI/HONG KONG (Reuters) – A global chip shortage is choking the production of machines...
Iran’s oil exports rise ‘significantly’ despite sanctions, minister says
DUBAI/LONDON (Reuters) – Iran’s oil exports have climbed in recent months and its sales of petroleum products to foreign buyers...
Nissan to source more UK batteries as part of Brexit deal ‘opportunity’
By Costas Pitas LONDON (Reuters) – Nissan will source more batteries from Britain to avoid tariffs on electric cars after...
Muted recovery for UK retailers in December ends worst year on record
By David Milliken and Andy Bruce LONDON (Reuters) – British retailers struggled to recover in December from a partial coronavirus...
Chinese phone maker Honor partners with key chip suppliers after Huawei split
By David Kirton SHENZHEN, China (Reuters) – Chinese budget phone maker Honor said on Friday it had signed partnerships with...