- Too Much Strictness Brings No Benefits
- Corporate loan recovery rates much higher than assumed, confirms second Global Credit Data report on LGD
- SME Banking in Vietnam
- 10th FinTech Future Conference (IFPI2018) has concluded successfully!
- What A Strong US Dollar Means For Other Currencies
- UK’s New Payment System Operator makes a World Class CoP-out on Confirmation of Payee
- Industry stalwarts set to headline region’s first financial restructuring summit this September
- Scope places Turkey’s BB+ ratings under review for downgrade
- Scope affirms Poland’s credit rating of A+ with Stable Outlook
- Scope affirms the Republic of Ireland’s credit rating at A+; Outlook Stable
- Crestline Investors Announces New Organizational Structure for Crestline Denali Capital
- Turkey needs to reinstate credible economic management framework to ensure credit rating, says Scope
- Samaila Zubairu appointed 3rd President& Chief Executive Officer of Africa Finance Corporation
- Genworth and Oceanwide Extend Merger Agreement
- QGOG Constellation Announces Update on Restructuring Settlement Negotiations
- Sunwah International Limited Settles Debt of CAN$7.66 Million With Shares in Sunwah Kingsway Capital Holdings Limited
- FinUp Group CSR: Apply Science and Technology to Fulfill Social Welfare
- The UK’s National SIRA program – a collaboration of more than 130 well-known financial institutions, sharing intelligence and data to combat fraud, risk and financial crime, defending against £billions in losses.
- Hermes adds to fixed income offering with launch of Unconstrained Credit Fund
- Scope affirms Spain’s credit rating of A- with Stable Outlook
- Scope affirms Belgium’s credit rating at AA with Stable Outlook.
- Scope upgrades Greece’s long-term credit rating to B+ from B- and changes the Outlook to Positive
- Despite Stock Market Dip, Lower Taxes Help Americans Reach Record Level of Financial Satisfaction: AICPA Index
- THE FACTORS THAT WILL LIKELY IMPACT CURRENCY VALUES
- BANKRUPTCY AND RESTRUCTURING PARTNER LILLIAN STENFELDT JOINS RIMON’S SAN FRANCISCO AND SILICON VALLEY OFFICES
- GLOBAL BANKING EXECUTIVE BENNY HIGGINS APPOINTED CHAIR
- TAX ME NOW; PAY ME LATER?
- SANCUS BMS GROUP ANNOUNCE DAN WALKER AS MANAGING DIRECTOR OF SANCUS FINANCE LIMITED
- BENTHAM IMF LAUNCHES BANKRUPTCY FUNDING PLATFORM WITH ADDITION OF INVESTMENT MANAGER; HIRES CORPORATE COUNSEL IN NEW YORK
- SUCCESS STORY SYNAPSE TO ACCELERATE GROWTH AND CREATE JOBS
- SEYFARTH PARTNER JUAN REYES APPOINTED CHIEF COUNSEL OF FEDERAL RAILROAD ADMINISTRATION
- AICPA ENCOURAGES SENATE FINANCE COMMITTEE TO TAKE “HOLISTIC” APPROACH TO BUSINESS TAX REFORM
- 4FINANCE REPORTS RESULTS FOR THE SIX MONTHS ENDING 30 JUNE 2017
- REDWOOD BANK LAUNCHES FOUR MONTHS AFTER SECURING ITS INITIAL BANKING LICENCE
- AMERICANS’ PERSONAL FINANCIAL SATISFACTION HITS 10-YEAR HIGH
- PEER-TO-PEER LENDER KUFLINK RECEIVES FULL FCA AUTHORISATION
- EMPLOYERS HAVE INTEGRAL ROLE IN COUNTERING FINANCIAL EXCLUSION SAYS HOUSE OF LORDS SELECT COMMITTEE
- TOP DEVELOPMENTS/HEADLINES IN TRADE SECRET, COMPUTER FRAUD, AND NON-COMPETE LAW IN 2016
- HERBERT SMITH FREEHILLS ADVISES BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO ON ITS US$49.4 BILLION ACQUISITION OF REYNOLDS AND US$25 BILLION ACQUISITION FACILITIES
- SYNECHRON SURVEY FINDS REGULATION REMAINS TOP 2017 FINANCIAL SERVICES PRIORITY
- STROOCK NAMES FIVE NEW PARTNERS AND SPECIAL COUNSEL FOR 2017
- NEYBER CALLS ON GOVERNMENT TO CUT EXCESSIVE CREDIT COSTS FOR UK EMPLOYEES
- ICC TRADE REGISTER CONTINUES TO SHOWCASE THE LOW RISK NATURE OF TRADE FINANCE
- CIVILISEDBANK STRENGTHENS BOARD WITH APPOINTMENT OF PATRICE MCDONALD
- CFIUS IMPLICATIONS FOR FOREIGN LENDERS
- ECB MEETING … GENTLY DOWN THE STREAM
- LORDS FINANCIAL EXCLUSION COMMITTEE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
- FUNDING CIRCLE ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF JEREMY BENNETT AS GLOBAL CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- SECURITISATIONS ARE NEEDED TO FINANCE EUROPE’S ECONOMIC RECOVERY, SAYS MPG’S NEW GENERAL COUNSEL
- PARLIAMENTARY SUPPORT FOR AN APR FOR SMES
- CROWDFUNDING – WATCH OUT FOR THE VAT
- ICC TRADE REGISTER ONCE AGAIN ILLUSTRATES THAT TRADE FINANCE IS LOW RISK
- DIEBOLD AND WINCOR NIXDORF TO COMBINE, CREATING PREMIER SELF-SERVICE COMPANY FOR FINANCIAL AND RETAIL MARKETS
- WEAK LENDING TO SMALL COMPANIES IS ‘ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM’ OF UK BANKING POLICY
- WELLESLEY LAUNCHES RENEWED MINI-BOND OFFER
- TRADE DISPUTES CAN END POSITIVELY
- HOW TO COME TO A RIGHT DECISION IN HIGHLY VOLATILE TIMES
- ARE BANKS LOSING OUT TO THE NEW GUYS?
- HOPE CAPITAL SMASHES COMPLETION RECORDS
- ANDREW ENGLAND JOINS INTELLECT AS DIRECTOR AND HEAD OF STRATEGY, IGTB
- VENN PARTNERS TO ESTABLISH NEW RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE ORIGINATION PLATFORM
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 11 NEW PARTNERS
- MCKENNA LONG REPRESENTS DEBTOR IN FIRST-EVER CHAPTER 9 BANKRUPTCY PLAN CONFIRMED IN NEW YORKSTATE
- GOVT AGENCY YET TO ACT ON CONTROVERSIAL INSURANCE
- LENDING WORKS, THE UK’S SAFEST PEER-TO-PEER LENDER, ADVANCES CUSTOMER PROTECTION WITH INDUSTRY-FIRST INSURANCE COVER
- IT’S TIME TO MODERNISE THE STUDENT LOANS PAYMENT SYSTEM
- REGULATION ALONE IS NOT THE REMEDY TO REGAIN PUBLIC TRUST IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- ASHLEY MACHIN TO JOIN TSB BANK AS CHIEF DIGITAL OFFICER
- CORRESPONDENT BANKING: AVOIDING THE UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES OF STRICTER REGULATION
- CONFIDENCE IN THE BANKS CREEPS BACK – BUT MUCH LEFT TO DO.
- ALL SQUARE IS ONE OF THE UKS LEADING SPECIALISTS FOR COMPLEX BUSINESS BANKING MIS-SELLING CASES, AND THEY HAVE JUST LAUNCHED A NEW VENTURE CALLED YORKSHIRE BUSINESS CLAIM.
- ARE PROFITS AND ETHICS MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE?
- MILBANK’S LATIN AMERICA PRACTICE RECOGNIZED IN 2014 EDITION OF IFLR: ENERGY AND INFRASTRUCTUR
- CONGRUENT LAUNCHES NEW SERVICE FOR SME VICTIMS OF MIS-SOLD FIXED-RATE LOANS WITH HIDDEN HEDGING PRODUCTS
- RATESETTER’S RALLY CRY: MAKE SAVER PROTECTION THE LYNCHPIN OF P2P
- OMADA CAPITAL LAUNCHES GROUND-BREAKING STOCK BASED LENDING SERVICE
- SMALL BUSINESSES IN THE SOUTH WEST OF ENGLAND STILL STRUGGLE TO ACCESS THE FUNDING THEY NEED. SO IF THE BANKS WON’T LEND, LET’S BORROW FROM EACH OTHER, ARGUES TIM SAWYER.
- INNOVATIVE NEW LENDER TARGETS FINANCE & INSURANCE COMPANIES
- LEADING SOFTWARE PROVIDER, INTELLIFLO, ANNOUNCES NEW HEAD OF MORTGAGE PROPOSITION
- CONDUCT AND PRUDENCE: THE NEXT ACID TEST FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES?
- DEBT COLLECTORS AGREE – IT’S TIME TO MODERNIZE
- VPBANK TO PARTICIPATE IN SME FINANCING PROJECT PHASE II & III (SMEFP II & III)
- Interview with Mr. Korosh Farazad, the Chairman and CEO (FII) and Managing Director (FCA)
- How to rebuild consumer trust from the rubble of financial failures
- A lesson from Sharia Banking
- PAYDAY LENDING DATA COULD BE THE KEY TO BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF CONSUMER AFFORDABILITY FOR MAINSTREAM LENDERS
- Banking Reform – no confidence in the ship’s charts, nor in the officers at the helm
- Payday Lenders – Providing valuable insight for traditional credit providers
- The payday loans industry is set for a parliamentary vote
- Democratizing Development in a Transforming World
- Azure Partners Launches Fund of Microfinance Private Equity Funds
- Liquidity support from the Bank of England: the Discount Window Facility – speech by Paul Fisher
- Mexico’s Banking System is Resilient, but Global Risks Have Increased, IMF Says
- Gulf International Bank B.S.C announces full year profit of $104.5 million
- ECB publishes consolidated banking data for 2011
- Banks are not the Barrier to Growth
- The (changing) role of central banks in financial stability policies
- Summer Volatility Brings Fall Worries
- Seeing Both the Forest and the Trees- Supervising Systemic Risk
- The Changing Face of Risk in the Global Financial System
- The challenges of the European financial sector
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Macroprudential Policy
- Central bank policy on collateral – paper by Paul Fisher
The ultimate tech guide to remote working for the casual worker
By Paul Routledge D-Link Country Manager Like many others, you may have grabbed your laptop in the middle of March...
Safeguarding international logistics arrangements during the coronavirus crisis
By Adam Ewart, CEO and Founder of Send My Bag It has certainly been a whirlwind couple of months. The coronavirus...
The Future of Finance Teams: Digitally Transformed
By Simon Bull, Sales Operations & Business Development Manager at Aqilla Finance teams haven’t always been at the forefront of...
High-yield bonds will help, not hinder, businesses’ recovery
By Jesse Chenard CEO of fintech MonetaGo, One of the best indicators of stock market growth is high-yield bonds. The junk...
A holistic view of organisational security
By James Ward, Senior Cyber Consultant at MASS The finance sector is typically more developed than others when it comes...
IDnow: Putting a new face on identity verification
By Charlie Roberts, Head of Business Development UK&I at IDnow Munich headquartered IDnow is an identity verification provider which uses AI-based...
Finance leaders must act against increasing fraud
By David Thorley, Director of Customer Development, FISCAL Technologies The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a whole host of increased...
NextGen Communications – the future of customer experience
By Andrew Beatty, Head of Global Next Generation Banking at FIS As software development increasingly resembles push updates in services,...
The UK Property recovery has begun
By Jamie Johnson is the CEO of FJP Investment, The UK property sector will be integral to the country’s economic...
The Derry Group launches new employee engagement and communications app
The Derry Group, a one stop shop for the distribution, storage and order picking of chilled and frozen products has...