UK-based lender Kuflink is the latest regulated lender to enter the peer-to-peer market, defining its standalone presence with a principle 20% on all deals made
- UK-based lender Kulfink has successfully received full FCA regulation in just eight months, joining one of only a handful of lenders in the property space
- Kuflink’s peer-to-peer platform offers its clients security within a regulated and authorised framework, joining a similar lending infrastructure to that of the nation’s big four banks
- Today’s announcement fortifies Kuflink’s next month of activity, including the launch of an ISA
- Validating Kuflink’s customer centric service offer, the now-regulated peer-to-peer arm of the Kuflink proposition joins its sister company Kuflink Bridging Ltd – one of only a small number of bridging loan providers also regulated by the FCA
- Serving as an industry-first, Kuflink Bridging secures the primary 20% of every deal concluded on Kuflink’s peer-to-peer platform, lending alongside the investor at all times
UK-based lender Kulfink has successfully received full FCA regulation in just eight months, making it the latest regulated peer-to-peer lender to enter the market. The accreditation marks a milestone seal of approval for the Kuflink Group, validating the company’s founding premise of customer-centric transparency, financial security and premium industry service as a paramount objective.
Underpinned by a proven system of process, Kuflink’s service proposition is unmatched, defined by a founding 20% stake on all deals made, provided by principle lender and sister company Kuflink Bridging Ltd. Bolstered by a vetting and due diligence system that safeguards the customer at all times, a separate credit committee is engaged to assess all bridging transactions on the platform. Today’s accreditation fortifies the group’s directed strategy since commencing the regulation process in August 2016, joining the realms of the nation’s mainstream lenders.
Kuflink is part of the Kuflink Group, which is also compromised Kuflink Bridging. Launched in December 2011, the company is one of the UK’s leading lenders in the bridging and short-term finance market. Having been fully regulated by the FCA in October 2016, Kuflink Bridging has been expanding its operations and client-base to become a major player within the alternative lending industry, pioneering the sector’s evolution with its principle lending formula. This announcement marks Kuflink’s entry into a select arena of only a handful of pre-existent regulated lenders in the property space.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
With the Kuflink Group now boasting a 360º regulated solution of both a regulated peer-to-peer platform and property-backed bridging loans, today’s announcement activates the Group’spending launch of an ISA next month.
Tarlochan Garcha, CEO of Kuflink, said: “Today’s announcement comes at an important time for Kuflink as we continue to fortify our position in the peer-to-peer lending and bridging space. Through our hard work and determination, our authorisation from the FCA validates our delivery of a regulated peer-to-peer service that allows our customers to engage and transact in a safe and secure environment. I’m excited to announce that we are already preparing to launch an ISA as part of our services next month, and we look forward to supporting our expanding customer base over the course of the year.”