- How Privacy Enhancing Technology Undercuts the Overheads of Trade Financing
- Digitising transactions opens the door to addressing a $9 trillion liquidity issue.
- Why are banks struggling to meet SMEs’ needs?
- The Benefits of Trade Credit Insurance
- Bolstering anti-money laundering (AML) compliance with AI
- Why Now is a Good Time for SMEs to Borrow
- Central and Eastern Europe: a fast-growing factoring market
- Spotlight on Trade Credit Insurance in Asia Pacific
- Business Loans That Work Well With Invoice Financing
- ADCB set to work with Fintech Abu Dhabi Innovation Challenge as ‘Corporate Champion’ to inject industry know-how to new Fintech solution
- Atradius Barometer Reveals Payment Practices of Eastern European Businesses
- It’s time to say RIP to IPO
- Sancus appoints key hire in Working Capital Division
- Blockchain Pioneers Team Up to Change How the World Finances Sustainability
- Barclays partners with leading fintech MarketInvoice
- The Dairy Products Industry and the Digitalization Productivity Bonus – productivity gains from Industry 4.0
- THE 2ND BLOCKCHAIN MIDDLE EAST FORUM
- Basware Releases New Analytics Dashboards for Payment Plans
- Kwikxchange Blockchain Platform for Supply Chain & Invoice Financing Launched
- Tungsten Network launches billing service for Accounts Receivable departments
- Tradeshift and MakerDAO Leverage Blockchain to Democratize Access to Financing for World’s Small Businesses
- Tungsten Network passes £300 million of financing to global supply chain since 2017 relaunch
- Invoice Discounting from SFS helps Counterplas continue business growth
- The Current Picture Of Non-Bank Lending In The UK
- The liquidity paradox
- Basware Provides Cloud-based Invoice Automation for Major Financial Group in Finland
- BlueVine Raises $60 Million in Series E Funding led by Menlo Ventures
- Virtual Accounts: leading payment expert calls for major changes in Wolfsberg Group guidance around “On behalf of” payments
- Cashaa Announces Partnership with Populous World
- Tradeshift Raises $250 Million in Series E Funding Round, Bringing Company Valuation to $1.1 Billion
- Crowdfunding in Switzerland at Record High: CHF 375 Million – Study by Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- Tradeshift announces Tradeshift Pay, Industry’s First End-to-End Cloud Platform for Supply Chain Payments and Finance, Including Blockchain-Based Financing
- Optimum Finance chooses Rimilia software for financial automation
- New poll shows 61% of small businesses in the UK want legislation around late payments
- New poll shows 61% of small businesses want legislation around late payments
- Invoice financing continues to set new records despite growth rate slowing in line with UK GDP
- Scottish Pacific heads West in the latest expansion of its New Business Team
- Goliath Still Winning in Late Payment Epidemic
- Equiniti Riskfactor expands into Canadian market by signing deal with new client Baron Finance
- Partnering With Fintechs – Q&A – With Prabhat Vira, President Of Tungsten Network Finance
- MarketInvoice partners with NatWest to fund British businesses
- SANCUS FINANCE HIT £200M FUNDING MILESTONE
- FUNDING KNIGHT TO CHANGE NAME TO SANCUS FUNDING AS OWNERSHIP CHANGES
- MARKETINVOICE DELIVERS A RETURN OF 10% TO INVESTORS IN 2017
- INFOSYS FINACLE LAUNCHES BLOCKCHAIN BASED TRADE FINANCE SOLUTION
- PPRO GROUP AND KLARNA PARTNER TO OFFER RISK-FREE CREDIT PAYMENT METHODS ACROSS EUROPE
- SANCUS FINANCE STRENGTHENS OPERATIONS AS OSGOOD JOINS THE FOLD
- FOUR DIFFERENT WAYS TO FIND FUNDING FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- RECORD Q3 AT MARKETINVOICE
- HPD LAUNCHES CREDIT INSURANCE INTEGRATION
- MARKETINVOICE RAMPS UP SALES TEAM WITH SENIOR HIRE
- VARENGOLD BANK AG TO PROVIDE £45M TO UK SMES THROUGH MARKETINVOICE
- INVOICE FINANCE HELPS SMES ACHIEVE INTERNATIONAL GROWTH
- MARKETINVOICE EXTENDS INVOICE FINANCE TO OVER 400,000 ADDITIONAL UK BUSINESSES
- TLM TECHNOLOGIES RECEIVES £1.35 MILLION IN P2P FINANCING THROUGH ARCHOVER TO FUEL EXPANSION
- AMICUS PROPERTY FINANCE BOLSTERS MANCHESTER TEAM
- AMICUS COMMERCIAL FINANCE HELPS FINANCE RENAISSANCE OF THE TAUNTON CIDER COMPANY
- FX ADD-ONS BOLSTER MARKETINVOICE PRO
- LATE PAYMENT EPIDEMIC SET TO CRIPPLE EXPORTS AS OVER A THIRD OF SMES LEFT WITHOUT CONTRACTED PAYMENT TERMS
- RECORD-BREAKING Q2 AT MARKETINVOICE
- QUPITAL, HONG KONG’S FIRST ONLINE INVOICE DISCOUNTING EXCHANGE, SECURES USD 2 MILLION SEED ROUND OF FUNDING
- C2FO WORKING CAPITAL OUTLOOK SURVEY FINDS SMES FOCUSED ON GROWTH DESPITE BREXIT IN EUROPE AND US ELECTIONS
- BANCO BNI EUROPA TO PROVIDE £45M TO UK SMES THROUGH MARKETINVOICE
- COMBATING FINANCIAL CRIME: MARKETINVOICE JOINS FORCES WITH RUSI AND FINTRAIL
- PARTNER INCENTIVES ANNOUNCED BY MARKETINVOICE
- RECORD FUNDING TO UK BUSINESSES MARKS SUCCESSFUL Q1 AT MARKETINVOICE
- SENIOR RISK APPOINTMENT AT MARKETINVOICE
- MARKETINVOICE FORGES NEW GROUND WITH ACCOUNTANTS
- MARKETINVOICE APPOINTS CHAIRMAN
- WILL YOU PASS THE RED FACE TEST?
- SANCUS FINANCE APPOINT WHITEHOUSE TO THE BOARD
- HOUSEHOLD NAME JML PARTNERS WITH SPECIALIST BANK SHAWBROOK
- TUNGSTEN NETWORK PARTNERS WITH ORBIAN TO EXPAND THE SCOPE OF ITS FINANCING OFFERING
- NEXT STOP: AUTOMATION
- MARKETINVOICE TO DOUBLE LENDING TO £2BN IN 2017
- FINTECH FORTNIGHT: UK HAS MUCH TO CELEBRATE ABOUT, IS THE GLOBAL LEADER IN FINTECH
- DUECOURSE EXPANDS TEAM WITH FOUR NEW APPOINTMENTS
- PLATFORM BLACK CHANGES NAME TO SANCUS FINANCE
- What Is Gap Insurance?
- CROWN COMMERCIAL SERVICES PLACES BASWARE ON PEPPOL FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT
- ALL ABOARD: LARGE CORPORATES SEEK SMOOTH SUPPLIER ONBOARDING FOR WORKING CAPITAL PROGRAMMES
- BILLFRONT RAISES $35 MILLION IN SERIES A FUNDING TO HELP DIGITAL MEDIA COMPANIES FUEL THEIR GROWTH
- TUNGSTEN NETWORK BOLSTERS FINANCING OFFER
- SME DIGITAL SERVICES – THE DISCONNECT BETWEEN CUSTOMER & BANK
- INFOSYS FINACLE PARTNERS WITH EMIRATES NBD AND ICICI BANK TO LAUNCH FIRST BLOCKCHAIN PILOT NETWORK
- SME ECONOMY MUST BE BREXIT BRITAIN’S BACKBONE
- MAMBU’S SAAS BANKING PLATFORM ADOPTION ACCELERATES
- DUECOURSE ATTRACTS FORMER APPLE TECH TALENT
- HOW TO MANAGE CASH FLOW IN BUSINESS
- PLATFORM BLACK STRENGTHENS SALES TEAM WITH APPOINTMENT OF IAIN HENDRY
- ROBERTSON MOVES OUT OF PLATFORM BLACK AND EYES FULL TIME RETIREMENT
- PROTECTING THE CASHFLOW KING AMID MARKET UNCERTAINTY
- TOP THREE WAYS BUSINESSES USE CREDIT CARDS
- BASWARE POSITIONED AS A LEADER IN GARTNER’S 2016 MAGIC QUADRANT FOR PROCURE-TO-PAY SUITES REPORT FOR SECOND CONSECUTIVE YEAR
- SATAGO AND ESF CAPITAL CEMENT £4.6M DEAL TO FINANCE SMES
- BASWARE MAKES PDF E-INVOICING EASIER: NEW CAPABILITIES ADD EFFICIENCY BENEFITS FOR BUSINESSES OF ANY SIZE
- RECORD LEVELS OF ASSET BASED LENDING SHOWS BUSINESSES ARE READY FOR GROWTH
- TRADESHIFT ENTERS STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH BAIWANG TO ACCELERATE SUPPLY CHAIN DIGITISATION IN CHINA
- BASWARE AND WEX TO PROVIDE NEW B2B INVOICE PAYMENT SOLUTION FOR REAL-TIME ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS
- TRADEROCKET ENTERS INTO AN AGREEMENT WITH HITACHI CAPITAL AMERICA TO FUND MID-MARKET FINANCIAL SUPPLY CHAIN
- TACKLING LATE PAYMENTS – AN ISSUE FOR GOVERNMENT AND SMES
- NEW STUDY REVEALS ALTERNATIVE FINANCE KNOWLEDGE GAP
- STUDY SUGGESTS OVER £29BN OF WORKING CAPITAL CURRENTLY TRAPPED IN UK ECONOMY
- LATE PAYMENT CAUSING BUSINESSES CASHFLOW PROBLEMS – AND EXPECTED TO GET WORSE
- ARE BANKS LOSING OUT TO THE NEW GUYS?
- LLOYDS BANK STRENGTHENS GLOBAL TRANSACTION DIVISION WITH NEW CASH MANAGEMENT HEAD
- GT NEXUS REDEFINES SUPPLY CHAIN FINANCE WITH BIG DATA
- THE BAR COUNCIL SIGNS PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT WITH LEGAL COST FINANCE
- KANTOX HITS $1 BILLION IN BUSINESS FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRANSACTIONS
- SENIOR APPOINTMENTS ANNOUNCED AS LLOYDS BANK MOVES TO GROW GLOBAL TRANSACTION DIVISION
- PROCESS BOTTLENECKS HINDER EARLY PAYMENT DISCOUNT OPPORTUNITIES
- BETTER BANKING: OFFERING FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS WHEN THE BANK HAS NONE
- EBURY’S TRADE FINANCE ACHIEVES LENDING MILESTONE OF £2 MILLION
- BANK PAYMENT OBLIGATION MAKES ITS DEBUT
- LATE PAYMENT CULTURE HINDERS GROWTH FOR GLOBAL BUSINESSES
- SUPPLY CHAIN FINANCE LEADER TAULIA RAISES $27 MILLION, CONTINUES RAPID GROWTH DURING FIRST HALF OF 2014
- IS THE TUG OF WAR OVER TERMS AT AN END?
- RECEIVABLE FINANCE
- FREEING UP FUNDS THROUGH INVOICES AND ASSETS
- TOP IMAGE SYSTEMS AND TAULIA SIGN GLOBAL SAAS PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT; REPORT FIRST JOINT CUSTOMER
- PAUL SPENCER, REGIONAL DIRECTOR SME BANKING IN THE SOUTH & WEST, LLOYDS BANK COMMERCIAL BANKING
- UNDERSTANDING CREDIT INSURANCE
- SIMON FEATHERSTONE – BIBBY FINANCIAL SERVICES
- FINANCIAL GOVERNANCE AND BEST PRACTICE KEY TO RISK LIMITATION IN LAW FIRMS
- TAULIA CONTINUES MILLION POUND GUARANTEE FOR 2014
- DBS RMB INDEX FOR VVINNING ENTERPRISES REBOUNDS TO 54.7 IN 4Q 2013 AMID INCREASING BUSINESS NEEDS FOR RMB BY LOCAL CORPORATIONS
- DBS RMB INDEX FOR VVINNING ENTERPRISES (DRIVE) – 4Q13
- TAULIA REVOLUTIONIZES THE ENTIRE FINANCIAL SUPPLY CHAIN
- MY WORD IS MY BOND
- FINANCIAL PLANNING FOR SMES DURING 2014
- THE IMPORTANCE OF SUPPLY CHAIN FINANCE FOR THE HOME IMPROVEMENT RETAIL INDUSTRY
- CAVENDISH ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT WITH LEADING CROSS-BORDER M&A ADVISER HFG CHINA
- LEADING FINANCIAL SUPPLY CHAIN ADVOCATE JOINS TAULIA TO DRIVE GROWTH IN UK AND EUROPE
- CAN’T PAY, WON’T PAY: THE PROMPT PAYMENT BATTLEGROUND
- LENDING – WHERE IS IT HEADING – WITH OR WITHOUT BANKS?
- Financial Supply Chain Automation – De-risking International Trade
- New Report Finds Electronic Invoicing Investments Offer Savings of 60-80% Compared to Traditional Paper
- DBS LAUNCHES FIRST-IN-TOWN DBS RMB INDEX FOR VVINNING ENTERPRISES
- Taking Control of Cash Flow – The Selective Invoice Finance Solution
- What is asset-based lending?
- The Somalia Stock Exchange: Somalia to Enter New Phase in Its History
- Managing cash collection using Intuitive Dashboards and Alloc8
- What is the UK Government doing to help small businesses?
- Is ‘cease to trade’ the real factor behind falling insolvency stats?
Mobile engagement will prove vital for enhanced customer experience in the world of finance
By Nick Millward, VP Europe at mGage With the world becoming more digital – as smartphones play an intrinsic part...
How are investors traversing the UK’s transition out of lockdown?
By Giles Coghlan, Chief Currency Analyst, HYCM Just when we thought we had overcome the initial health challenges posed by COVID-19, the...
Why are there so few female CEOs and what does it take to succeed in a male dominated industry?
By Gayle Carpenter, Director of creative agency, Sparkloop When you think about inspirational female leaders or role models, names such as Malala...
Sustainable technology must be prioritised over enhancement: Re-focusing a wasteful tech culture
By Jo Barnard, Founder of Morrama The UN recently reported that as a global population we are throwing away £50bn...
How has the online trading landscape changed in 2020?
By Dáire Ferguson, CEO, AvaTrade This year has been all about change following the outbreak of coronavirus and the subsequent...
Hatton Gardens 5 top tips for investing in Diamonds
By Ben Stinson, Head of eCommerce at Diamonds Factory Investing in diamonds can be extremely rewarding, but only if you...
AI reduces procurement fraud, error and abuse
By Hans Bonde, Senior Industry Consultant, SAS In recent years, there has been an increasing focus on financial crime in...
Bringing finance into the 21st Century – How COVID and collaboration are catalysing digital transformation
By Keith Phillips, CEO of TISATech If just six or seven months ago someone had told you that in a...
Why hybrid working will shift the economy, not ruin it
By Pete Braithwaite, COO at B2B self-service portal KIT Online, Today explained that despite the major drive to get people...
What to Know Before You Expand Across Borders
By Sean King, Director of International Tax at McGuire Sponsel The American retail giant, Target Corporation, has a market cap...