New Intuit Developer Tools and Resources Create World-Class Platform for Small Business Management Solutions
Intuit Inc. (NASDAQ: INTU) is launching a reimagined developer experience that makes QuickBooks Online the platform of choice for next generation business management apps. The new developer.intuit.com offers best-in-class developer tools and provides access to a global market of cloud-based small businesses.
“We’re focused on delivering an amazing developer experience because we know that the QuickBooks Online platform is only as powerful as the third party apps that connect to it,” said Avi Golan, vice president and general manager of Intuit Developer Group. “The QuickBooks Online platform is already home to leading cloud solutions for small businesses, such as Square, PayPal, and Method:CRM. With this new developer experience, we’re ready to take things to the next level as the global platform of choice for business management solutions.”
A Developer Experience that Fuels Speed and Agility
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
The new Intuit Developer, previously the Intuit Partner Platform, is a new experience that allows developers to create game-changing applications for small businesses efficiently and quickly. Key enhancements include:
• Hello World in 15 Minutes: the new experience makes it possible for developers to test an idea for a new app by working with sample code and testing it out within QuickBooks Online – all within 15 minutes.
• Seamless Cloud Integration: thanks to Intuit’s recent acquisition of itDuzzit, a cloud-centric integration platform, it’s easier than ever to create sophisticated integrations between web and mobile apps.
• New Tools: new SDKs and simple documentation make it easier than ever to call QuickBooks Online APIs. Sample apps provide examples of eCommerce, time-based billing and customer relationship management (CRM) integrations, and a new Sandbox makes it possible to test apps live in QuickBooks Online.
A New Payments API
Intuit is introducing a new payments Application Programming Interface (API) that enables deep integrations with QuickBooks Online. Using the new API, developers can leverage Intuit’s processing infrastructure to create apps that help small businesses get paid faster.
Accessing a Global Small Business Market via a New Apps.com
Once an app is built, developers will be able to publish live on the new Apps.com in as little as two weeks. The new Apps.com allows developers to reach a global market of small businesses on the QuickBooks Online platform. Once their apps are in market, developers will benefit from support resources and self-service forums. To date, 400+ apps have been integrated on the QuickBooks Online platform.
New QuickBooks Offerings for Accountants and Small Businesses
The developer enhancements are part of the hundred new product enhancements unveiled at QuickBooks Connect, a first-of-its-kind conference that brought together small business, entrepreneurs, accountants and developers. Intuit is also:
• Making accounting seem invisible for small businesses because the time-intensive work of keeping the books organized happens automatically every time an invoice is sent, a customer makes a payment, or an employee gets paid. Click here for more details about the new QuickBooks products and services for small businesses.
• Revolutionizing the way accounting professionals work with their small business clients so that the books are always up-to-date and the accountant-small business relationship can focus on offering business advice and insights. Click here for more details about the new QuickBooks Online Accountant product.