- Digital transformation and the financial close – a match made in heaven
- What is Taxable Income?
- The CFOs guide to achieving IFRS 17 compliance
- Legal Opinions – it is time to break the cycle of remediation
- Brexit driving growth but not profit for the UK’s food and drink industry
- Fenergo doubles revenues, turns to profit & expands into asset & wealth management, commercial, business, private & retail banking
- C&I lending on the rise: Is your institution prepared?
- Banks Now Using Redlining Analytics to Find New Business Opportunities
- Tejas Networks Announces Consolidated Results for Quarter Ended June 30, 2018
- Commercial Aerospace Revenues Continue Deceleration, While Defense Speeds Ahead According to Deloitte Global Report
- What is Gross Profit ?
- What is profit and loss statement?
- What is Cyclical Unemployment?
- How to calculate gross margin?
- What is Gross Margin
- Scope assigns BBB-(SF) to class A notes issued by ARAGORN NPL 2018 S.R.L.– Italian NPL ABS
- D2 Legal Technology (D2LT) Announces US Expansion Through D2 Legal Change (D2LC) Amidst Increasing Requirements For Legal Data Management Consulting
- Leader in digital showering invests in Unit4 prevero for new business insight
- Spanish banks: limited downside risk
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of BB to Deutsche Konsum REIT-AG, Outlook Stable
- Why CFOs should lead digital transformation
- Data Projects Blockchain Technology Market is Set to Grow as Varity of Industries Show Interest
- Datable Technology Announces Q1 2018 Results
- DFI has Transformed Itself with Qisda Group’s Resources and Penetrated Deeper into the Niche Market
- Pure Storage Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2019 Financial Results
- China Finance Online Reports 2018 First Quarter Unaudited Financial Results
- Sino Agro Food, Inc. Reports Q1 2018 Results and Board Approves Dividend
- Carey Olsen advises AVI Frontier Fund I on second close and investment into Techcombank
- Xero Delivers Operating Revenue of $407M, 1.4M Subscribers, Achieves Positive EBITDA of $26M, and Operating Cash Flow of $41M
- QUANTILE LAUNCHES EQUITY DERIVATIVES RISK REDUCTION SERVICE
- SALT FINANCIAL LAUNCHES US INDEX POWERED BY TRUBETA™, EXPANDS SENIOR TEAM
- DELOITTE GUIDES INSURANCE COMPANIES ON IFRS 17 STANDARD
- What is disposable income?
- MONESE SHOWS SIGNIFICANT GROWTH ON TRACK FOR £1BILLION WORTH OF TRANSACTIONS PER YEAR AND 1,000 ACCOUNTS OPENING DAILY
- QUARTERLY HEALTH CHECK SHOWS SMES ARE AT 18 MONTH HIGH
- THE NOTTINGHAM REPORTS CONTINUED GROWTH IN FIRST SIX MONTHS OF THE YEAR
- SALESFORCE LAUNCHES FINANCIAL SERVICES CLOUD EINSTEIN — AI-POWERED CRM FOR FINANCIAL ADVISORS
- CALCUS HELPS SMES SCRATCH THEIR GROWING ITCH FOR NATIVE ADVERTISING
- TECH EXPERTS’ TIPS – 10 USEFUL BUSINESS TERMS FOR ENTREPRENEURS TO BUILD SUCCESSFUL STARTUPS
- DELOITTE: GLOBAL AEROSPACE AND DEFENSE REVENUES EXPECTED TO RESUME GROWTH, DRIVEN BY HIGHER DEFENSE SPENDING
- What is Discretionary Income?
- GILLA BOTTLING DISTRIBUTION STRATEGY PUTS STARTUP ON TOP OF THE CLOUD
- XERO PASSES QUARTER BILLION ANNUALISED REVENUE
- C2FO RECEIVES STRATEGIC INVESTMENT FROM CITI VENTURES
- In a centrally cleared world, real-time risk management is paramount
- Johnson Electric Results for The Half Year Ended 30th September 2015
- RCI Financial Services Limited Case Study
- MICROINSURANCE MARKET IS PICKING UP, THOUGH SOME CHALLENGES STILL LIE AHEAD
- STRATEGIC PARTNERS SUPPORT ACCELERATED ROLL-OUT OF MONITISE’S GLOBAL PLATFORM
- UK BUILDING SOCIETIES HIT ALL TIME HIGH RESERVES AND PLAY CORE ROLE SUPPORTING UK HOUSING MARKET RECOVERY, SAYS KPMG REPORT
- SLOW PUNCTURE – WHY IS REVENUE LEAKAGE STILL ACCEPTABLE?
- PUBLISHING TECHNOLOGY PLC INTERIM RESULTS
- MONITISE TRADING UPDATE
- INDUSTRY UNPREPARED FOR THE NEW WORLD OF OTC DERIVATIVES TRADING
- THE LINK BETWEEN CUSTOMER SUCCESS AND CFO HAPPINESS: IT’S ALL ABOUT GROSS MARGIN
- CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW 2013 IFRS NET INCOME GROWS 53.7% TO RUB 8.9 BLN, RETURN ON EQUITY UP TO 20.1%
- NEW CREDIT RATINGS ANALYSIS SHOWS TWO-THIRDS OF UK SMES ARE AT RISK FROM ECONOMIC UPTURN
- MONITISE H1 REVENUE UP 67% – CONSUMERS SWITCHING ON TO MOBILE INTERIM RESULTS FOR THE SIX MONTHS TO 31 DECEMBER 2013
- INNOVATIVE NEW LENDER TARGETS FINANCE & INSURANCE COMPANIES
- PROFIT ANALYSIS: FROM COST-VOLUME-PROFIT TO ADVANCED ANALYSIS
- Harris Pye
- The rise of social media in trading
- INFORMATION MOSAIC’S BYRNE WARNS BANKS TO USE GREATER ANALYTICS TO PREVENT OPERATIONAL LOSSES
- Companies are Unprepared to Defend Against Cyber Threats, According to Protiviti’s 2013 IT Security and Privacy Survey
- Final Chance for Czech Citizens over 35 Years Old to Enter the 2nd Pillar
- In-depth Interview with Terry Thompson, President of FXPRIMUS
- The Italian Real Estate Market – Lifestyle Investment
- Creating a New Order
- HOME BUYERS SHOULD CONSIDER SPRING CLEANING THEIR CREDIT REPORT TO HELP GET THE BEST MORTGAGE DEAL
- Operational Risk Enters the Spotlight
- FATCA – Ask for directions or read the map?
- KBPC Reacts to Czech Pension Reform
- HLTV – Where are house prices heading?
- It’s not what you do but how you measure IT
- Tackling overseas tax evasion – US style
- Frodo takes on the UK’s big banks and starts a revolution in on-line credit purchasing
- Financial and professional services employment in London up in 2012
- Fortuna Asset Management Communication – it’s all in the name
- Global savings in the shadow of the crisis
- PUBLIC SHARE ISSUE IN UK’S MOST WIDELY-OWNED RENEWABLE ENERGY COMPANY, TRIODOS RENEWABLES
- Teradata Revenue Increases 18 Percent in Constant Currency
- As more and more small businesses decide to investigate the mobile market, Marco Cirilli, founder and chief information officer at Applix, discusses how to make the most of mobile apps.
- Miles Dean, Founder of Milestone International Tax Partners
- Venture Capital Trusts: 17 years and still going strong
- Pension reform in the Czech Republic
- Penzijní Fond Komerční banky – A force to be reckoned within the Czech Pension fund Industry
- A new Fiscal Treaty – and now what? The Danish Economic Affairs Minister urges countries to ‘take their promises home’.
- Two economic powerhouses: The continuing rise of Sino-African trade
- IT Security is essential for the trust our customers put in us
- Global Banking and Finance Review names BLOM BANK S.A.L. as “Best Bank in Lebanon 2011”
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...