- If The Tax Cuts Don’t Last, Will Your Retirement Funds? 4 Ways To Make Sure
- Number of UK businesses selling on social to double in the next six months
- Status update: conversational AI in the banking sector in 2019
- How technology is bringing insurers and policyholders together
- Sibos 2019 – A first for London and a first for Zhejiang province, China
- Habits to bring back to the boardroom after the holidays
- Weighing the value of contemporary art in killer-grams
- Instagram ‘likes’ ban: what’s happening and how will it affect social media marketing?
- Red Hat Opens the Linux Experience to Every Enterprise, Every Cloud and Every Workload with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- Risks and Rewards: The impact of Brexit on global trade
- Spac To The Future
- MiFID II – A hidden sales opportunity?
- The latest research report from Siemens Financial Services indicates Manufacturers face countdown to gain competitive advantage from Industry 4.0
- Cryptojacking is king for hackers but can be prevented
- Why UK SMEs need a global vision to thrive in today’s business landscape
- How can mid-market leaders overcome disruption and be encouraged to innovate?
- DXC Technology and Brexit Partners announce collaboration to guide clients through Brexit scenarios
- Five ways to keep your employee’s spirits up during autumn
- A Window of Opportunity for Credit Unions
- 4th Edition UAE – India Economic Forum
- Analyzing the Shifting Profile of Chief Risk Officers at Top US Banks
- Cryptojacking and its impact within the financial services sector
- How a strategic office design can affect the wellbeing and productivity of employees
- For the first time, everyday football fans can invest in potential superstars
- “A Market of Contrasts” – How can Fintechs Address the Diversity of the US Financial Services Sector?
- How chatbots are transforming customer service in finance?
- How to Keep Your Office Safe and Secure?
- New Technology Hackathon Themes Grab Limelight at TechGig Code Gladiators 2018
- How to find Arbitrage Opportunity?
- Money.Net chooses OpenFin to Accelerate Institutional Deployment
- Open Banking – trust in the transformation
- China Literature Held an Overseas Online Literature Dissemination Summit Conference to Discuss Proliferation of Online Literature
- Going Dutch – can banks get a fair share in the age of open banking?
- Microsoft brings intelligent cloud, intelligent edge vision to life at Computex Taipei
- Microsemi to Showcase Time Sensitive Networking Solutions and Enhanced Software Offerings for Ethernet and IP Networking
- Infosys Extends Alliance With Microsoft for Cloud-Based Digital Transformation Solutions
- Ziften Enters Germany with Microsoft Azure-Powered Endpoint Security Solution; Partners with Microsoft Windows Defender ATP Reseller sepago
- Glance Networks Transforms Visual Engagement Platform Adding New Mobile App Sharing Capabilities
- Massive Growth in Internet of Things (IoT) Market Evidenced by Skyrocketing Number of Connected Devices
- Cybercriminals Have Seven-Day Advantage to Weaponize Vulnerabilities, According to New Research from Tenable
- SmartCard Marketing Systems Inc. (OTC: SMKG) sets Introduction launch of Ijobs.shop
- How to create a Customer for Life strategy for 2018
- Using Packet-based NPMD Tools to Prepare for GDPR Breach Reporting
- Top Ten It Security Predictions
- Carl Icahn And Darwin Deason Release Open Letter To Xerox Shareholders
- Cisco ACI Is Data Center Solution of Choice for Service Providers Worldwide
- Saxo Q2 Outlook: The end of a cycle like no other
- Using AI to Drive Business Growth in Banks
- The Chargeback Company adds Enriched Alerts Service to its award-winning chargeback management platform
- FIDO Alliance and W3C Achieve Major Standards Milestone in Global Effort Towards Simpler, Stronger Authentication on the Web
- Compuware ThruPut Manager Empowers Next-Generation IT Staff to Optimize Mainframe Batch Execution
- PLAYGIGA SEES CLOUD GAMING SERVICES AS THE NEXT BIG OPPORTUNITY FOR TELCOS AND MEDIA COMPANIES
- ETHOCA’S INTEGRATED SOLUTION SUITE AIMS TO ERADICATE 90% OF CHARGEBACKS THROUGH PROVEN INDUSTRY COLLABORATION
- WHY COMPLACENCY IS AN EXPENSIVE MINDSET FOR THE CFO
- DATA PORTABILITY: TRANSFORMING THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY
- FREE KIT AND EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE TO SCHOOLS THROUGH PREMIER LEAGUE PRIMARY STARS
- Getting the Cheapest Airline Tickets: Learn the Booking Secrets
- AVAYA ANNOUNCES UC EXPERIENCE EVERYWHERE WITH NEW COLLABORATION AND DESKTOP OFFERINGS
- ADVANCED DISCOVERY EXPANDS RISKCOVERY®’S PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS TAXONOMIES TO IDENTIFY AND MITIGATE RISK FROM SEXUAL HARASSMENT IN THE WORKPLACE
- VIDEO A ‘MUST’ FOR EXPERIENCED CAR BUYERS
- THE CHANGING FACE OF BANKING – GIVING POWER BACK TO THE PEOPLE
- THE DIGITAL INSURER: A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY
- EMBEDDING IMAGES: THE LEGAL WAY TO STEAL
- TOP SOCIAL MISTAKES TO AVOID – AND HOW TO GET IT RIGHT
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: CLIMBING THE WALL OF WORRY
- INTERVIEW WITH MR.WINYOU CHAIYAWAN, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, THE THAI CREDIT RETAIL BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
- TRANSATEL AND VAIO CORPORATION DELIVERING NEW LTE NETWORK EXPERIENCEIN JAPAN, INAUGURATING WINDOWS 10 CAPABILITY
- QUEST EXPANDS SECURITY SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS FOR MICROSOFT OFFICE 365
- WEALTH AND DEVELOPMENT FRAME QATAR AS MARKET OF “GREAT POTENTIAL” FOR INTERNATIONAL DESIGNERS
- HERE TODAY, GONE TOMORROW: CITY BEGINS TO SPLINTER
- PLAN YOUR SUMMER ESCAPE IN A PEUGEOT 208
- AVOID RANSOMWARE IN THREE STEPS
- ROYAL ALBERT WHARF RESIDENTS MAKE MEMORIES AT COMMUNITY EVENT
- CHELSEA FC LAUNCH WAITLIST BENEFITS FOLLOWING RECORD-BREAKING HOSPITALITY RENEWALS
- MYFIRMSAPP ANNOUNCES ITS’ ENTRY INTO THE TAX SOLUTION MARKET WITH LAUNCH OF END-TO-END MAKING TAX DIGITAL APP
- TOP VOICE PREDICTIONS FOR 2017 AND INTERVIEW WITH TODD CAROTHERS, EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES AND MARKETING AT COUNTERPATH
- BUDGET 2017: FIGHTING SMALL BUSINESS’ CORNER
- NEW AI AND ROBOTICS CAPABILITIES OPTIMISE PEGA CRM TO IMPROVE SERVICE AND SALES EFFECTIVENESS
- AURIGA INTRODUCES TWO NEW SOFTWARE MODULES FOR IMPROVED CUSTOMER AND CASH MANAGEMENT IN BANK BRANCHES
- TOP 5 BANKING TRENDS FOR 2017
- CASHING IN ON THE £10 POLYMER NOTE DEADLINE
- ALL I WANT FOR XMAAS IS …
- NEW DECISION MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGIES HELP MID-TIER AND SMALLER BANKS OVERCOME BIG DATA CHALLENGES
- WHAT DOES BREXIT MEAN TO PROPERTY INVESTORS & DEVELOPERS?
- NEW EUROPEAN SURVEY: 65% OF ENTERPRISES LACK VISIBILITY AND CONTROL OF IOT DEVICES ON THEIR NETWORK
- ALIPAY TAPS UP ZAPPER AS FIRST UK MOBILE PARTNER
- COUPA HIRES ITS FIRST VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES IN ASIA PACIFIC REGION
- TIME TO GET READY FOR MIFID II NOW – WHO FACES THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE?
- MOBEY FORUM: TIME FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TO GET SERIOUS ABOUT PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS
- JOINT VENTURE ACCOUNTING PROVIDES THE LIFEBLOOD FOR MASSIVE CAPITAL PROJECTS – AS TYPIFIED BY THE OIL AND GAS SECTOR
- COLLER CAPITAL TAKES TO THE CLOUD IN HYBRID MIGRATION AND DEVOPS MODEL WITH CENTURYLINK
- EXCEL LIMITATIONS AND THE RISKS OF NOT FUTURE-PROOFING YOUR FINANCE FUNCTION – THE DRAWBACKS OF HANGING ON TO LEGACY CPM SYSTEMS
- ONLY ONE MONTH LEFT TO REGISTER FOR THE 2016 ICC BANKING COMMISSION ANNUAL MEETING
- MORE THAN HALF OF BUSINESSES IN BANKING AND FINANCE DON’T HAVE A DATA RETENTION POLICY – ARE THEY HEADING FOR TROUBLE?
- ‘RETRY’ PROCESS HELPS CUSTOMERS SAVE MORE THAN £200 MILLION IN 12 MONTHS SINCE LAUNCH
- BANGO EXPANDS COLLABORATION WITH MICROSOFT TO PUT CARRIER BILLED PAYMENTS ON WINDOWS 10 DEVICES
- CYBERSECURITY, DIGITISATION AND AGILITY: 2016’S KEY TECH CONCERNS FOR LAW FIRMS
- PREDICTING THE CYBER SECURITY FUTURE IN 2016
- 7 THINGS RETAIL CAN TEACH FINANCE ABOUT DATA SECURITY
- THE FUTURE CHEQUE CLEARING MODEL – A FRAUD MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITY
- PIONEERING THE FUTURE FOR ENTERPRISE COMMUNICATIONS
- KASHING! OFFERS PROPER PAYMENT FACILITIES FOR UNDERSERVED UK MICRO-MERCHANTS
- TARGETING PAYMENT FRAUD THROUGH FURTHER INNOVATION
- THE IPHONE 6S LAUNCH AND WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY.
- HAS YOUR BPM PLATFORM BECOME A WHITE ELEPHANT? ASKS NIGEL WARREN.
- FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS NEED TO JUMP ON THE BIG DATA BANDWAGON
- ODEABANK DIRECT BANKING
- FIRST, PREMIUM ECONOMY OR ECONOMY: CHOOSING THE RIGHT CLASS FOR YOUR DATA
- PENSIONS FREEDOM… AN OPPORTUNITY TO DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY
- Emerging Insurance Markets in Asia
- THAT’S AMORE! IS AN ITALIAN PROPERTY THE ULTIMATE VALENTINE’S GIFT?
- A POWER SHIFT IN THE BANKING SECTOR? A CASE OF WATCH THIS SPACE…
- A TIME OF PAYMENT MARKET CHANGE DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY SIGNAL MARKET DECLINE
- THE RETURN OF PORTUGAL TO INTERNATIONAL EQUITY CAPITAL MARKETS
- ONLINE BANKING WITH THE MOST SECURE ENDPOINT DEVICE
- ADVANCED ANALYTICS – ANOTHER LINE OF DEFENCE IN THE BATTLE AGAINST INSURANCE FRAUD
- DOS AND DON’TS OF APP DEVELOPMENT
- KEY CONSIDERATIONS WHEN LOOKING TO ADOPT GOOGLE CHROMEBOOKS IN THE ENTERPRISE
- GITEX 2014 TO SHOWCASE STRENGTH OF UK ICT SECTOR
- LEADING LPO, NEWGALEXY, LAUNCHES CLOUD-BASED SOLUTIONS TO ENABLE GENERAL COUNSEL AND LAW FIRMS TO MANAGE ‘COST AND EFFICIENCY’ CHALLENGES
- CRUNCH TIME FOR UK BANKS AS THE INDUSTRY SHIFTS FOCUS FROM CLEANING-UP THE PAST TOWARDS SUSTAINABLE GROWTH, SAYS KPMG REPORT
- TAXAND AND IBFD LAUNCH 2014 GLOBAL GUIDE TO TRANSFER PRICING
- IFC MARKETS ANNOUNCES A NEW FEATURE – AUTOMATIC CALCULATION OF TRADING HOURS
- READY OR NOT: CORPORATE READINESS TO FRAUD
- PANCREDIT: RE-BUILDING THE LENDING MARKET’S REPUTATION
- BRIBERY ACT: A PREVENTATIVE APPROACH
- WORLDPAY ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC ACQUISITION OF COBRE BEM TECNOLOGIA
- THE PRIME CHALLENGE DISCOVERS A PRIME NUMBER OVER 342,000 DIGITS LONG
- SOPHISTICATED INVESTORS AND HEDGE FUND MANAGERS TO MAKE NEW CONNECTIONS AT GLOBAL FUND FORUM 2014
- INNOVATIVE BANKING
- HOW TO AVOID GETTING HURT BY RAM SCRAPERS
- THE DMZ AS A LIABILITY FOR BANKS
- UK V BULGARIA PENALTY SHOOT-OUT
- ARE ATTITUDES CHANGING TO AIFMD?
- RULING CREATES A NEW ASSET
- UK CARVES A SPACE IN ISLAMIC FINANCE
- ECM – Emerging from the Back Office
- Managing a multi-OS environment – change is the only constant
- Are legacy ERP systems holding back business?
- Algorithms and social media: Voice comms are essential to avoid automated mistakes
- Vocal Support for CRM and Sales Automation
- Breaking Down Financial Barriers and Maximising Revenue Opportunities for Financial Trading in Emerging Markets
- High Frequency Trading Demands Higher Frequency Sampling
- How to get your data in shape to migrate and why it’s crucial to comply
- Windows 8 – The Challenge of Moving to a New Operating System
- The UK At The Tipping Point? The UK’s First National Crowdfunding Conference
- Is cash still king?
- ‘Generation Tech’ – young, gifted but a long way from bad
- Despite global economic gloom, US property market shows exciting opportunity for investors right now!
- Financing the Mining Sector in Canada Norton Rose
- As more and more small businesses decide to investigate the mobile market, Marco Cirilli, founder and chief information officer at Applix, discusses how to make the most of mobile apps.
- World Bank Group Commits More Than $57 billion to Developing Countries in FY11 as Multi-Speed Economic Recovery Takes Shape
- World Bank’s Fund for The Poorest Receives Almost $50 Billion in Record Funding
The importance of app-based commerce to hospitality in the new normal
By Jeremy Nicholds CEO, Judopay As society adapts to the rapidly changing “new normal” of working and socialising, many businesses...
The Psychology Behind a Strong Security Culture in the Financial Sector
By Javvad Malik, Security Awareness Advocate at KnowBe4 Banks and financial industries are quite literally where the money is, positioning...
How open banking can drive innovation and growth in a post-COVID world
By Billel Ridelle, CEO at Sweep Times are pretty tough for businesses right now. For SMEs in particular, a global financial...
How to use data to protect and power your business
By Dave Parker, Group Head of Data Governance, Arrow Global Employees need to access data to do their jobs. But...
How business leaders can find the right balance between human and bot when investing in AI
By Andrew White is the ANZ Country Manager of business transformation solutions provider, Signavio The digital world moves quickly. From...
Has lockdown marked the end of cash as we know it?
By James Booth, VP of Payment Partnerships EMEA, PPRO Since the start of the pandemic, businesses around the world have...
Lockdown 2.0 – Here’s how to be the best-looking person in the virtual room
By Jeff Carlson, author of The Photographer’s Guide to Luminar 4 and Take Control of Your Digital Photos suggests “the product you’re creating is...
Banks take note: Customers want to pay with points
By Len Covello, Chief Technology Officer of Engage People ‘Pay with Points’ – that is, integrating the ability to pay...
Are you a fighter or a freezer? The 4 “F’s” of Surviving Danger.
By Dr.Roger Firestien, Author of Create In a Flash. The fight, flight, freeze survival response – or FFF for short...
Why the FemTech sector might be the sustainability saviour we have been waiting for
By Kristy Chong, CEO & Founder Modibodi ® Taking single use plastics out of circulation is no easy feat, but...