- What Expenses can you Claim when Self-Employed?
- How Digital Nomads are Shaping the World of Work in 2020
- Flying home for Christmas: How real-time data innovation is disrupting the December delay
- IR35 compliance: how retaining your contractor talent should come before risk-aversion
- Seeing Open Banking clearly in 2020
- Trading in South Africa – the Atradius view
- Fineon Exchange announces strategic collaboration with Aon Optimising Export Finance efficiency with the addition of Credit Insurance
- How to start a photography business
- How to Start a Bank
- How to be a real estate agent?
- How Innovative Technologies are Transforming the Banking and Financial Industry
- How the application network unlocks open banking’s future
- What is Taxable Income?
- WWPKG announces its Cornerstone Investment in Feiyang International Holdings Group Limited
- Caxton launches Caxton Red, a new membership account with exclusive rewards and features that can be used in the UK and abroad
- Big Data for Insurance
- Financial technology trends for 2019
- Tax Preparation Specialist Issues Guidance to Help Taxpayers Struggling with Self Assessment
- Noor Takaful celebrates 10 years of growing customer base as Takaful insurance gains ground in the country
- Understanding the cost of care: How home care offers an affordable alternative to residential homes
- On the fly: new partnership allows travellers to buy last minute insurance at the airport
- Half Term Holiday Cash Sale!
- Making a job advert appealing without including the job salary
- IT and engineering industries invest the most in graduate talent
- REVEALED: How much extra you’re paying for a furnished flat… and it can be up to £128 a month or 21% more than an unfurnished property
- Insurance and protection-as-a-service innovator Setoo closes €8million Series A funding round with AXA
- EY reports record global revenues of US$34.8b in 2018
- Dark web ‘a gift’ to identity theft fraudsters says APU Ltd
- Trust in business: A Q&A with Ghazi Abu Nahl
- Brits Splashed the Cash on their 2018 Getaways
- Can Insurance Truly Ensure?
- Road travel number one threat to business travellers, says loyalty and benefits leader
- Revolut launches Metal card that gives you cashback in Cryptocurrency
- Why GDPR can be a cash cow for financial services brands
- Transforming travel insurance to drive brand advocacy
- Disaster Recovery 2.0: Protecting Businesses from Potential Catastrophic Risks
- Removing risk through reuse – modernisation in financial services
- All you need to know about the health checks your staff require for work travel
- Holidays Vs Homes – Brits Prioritising Jetting Away Over Buying A House
- The Best Retirement Investments
- Men need to make gender equality in finance their issue
- Gross income v/s Net income. Know the Differences.
- 2nd Edition Insurance & Pension Asset Allocation Conference
- Mindtree Establishes an Endowed Faculty Scholar Position in Artificial Intelligence at Stanford University’s School of Engineering
- RUSSIA BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT 2018
- ASEAN BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT 2018
- Grab the Best Travel Deals to Seal the Opportunity of Your Dream Vacation
- How to Retire Early
- Best Credit Card Secrets Which Your Bank Doesn’t Want You to Know
- The Real Standards of Health Services in OECD Countries
- What it takes to win in sports and in the wealth game!
- Affinion Group Enters into Agreement to Sell its Insurance Division to Mill Point Capital
- NorthRow selected for the FCA’s Regulatory Sandbox
- How to create a better cyber security culture
- 7.ai Partners with Blue Prism to Deliver New AI-Enabled Automation Capabilities For Virtual Agents
- JetSmarter Makes Private Flying Even More Accessible With New Pay-As-You-Go Option
- Blockchain-as-a-Service Market Worth 15,455 Million USD by 2023
- Sojern Grows Asia-Pacific Presence With Expanded Office in Singapore
- Natixis Payments and TransferWise announce a partnership
- ERGO Insurance and PolicyPal to unveil Flight Delay Insurance for hassle-free claims management
- The Direct finance Card gives companies direct overview and control over all employee expenses in real-time
- Conferma significantly reduces the costs of recurring business purchases
- Tuniu Announces Unaudited First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- CIBC introduces new banking solutions for Canadians transacting south of the border
- Business Process Reimagination Around RPA & AI Technologies will be an $8bn Market by 2022
- Trov, the world’s first ondemand insurance app for single items
- Revealed: The UK’s Most Favoured Company Benefits
- Top Tips to help you save & earn money in 2018
- How banking is open to innovation
- Collinson appoints Paul Caris to lead the company’s global technology strategy
- Insurers Rush To Choose IFRS 17 Solutions And Plug The Skills Gap
- KA2 SPONSORS ENGLAND DEAF RUGBY
- 5 REASONS SPRING DRIVING CAN BE DANGEROUS
- TALKING PAYMENTS AT MOBILE WORLD CONGRESS 2018
- A REVIEW OF CANADA’S PROPOSED CHANGES TO ITS ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AND ANTI-TERRORIST FINANCING REGIME
- CYPRUS CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT – THE FASTEST ROUTE TO EU CITIZENSHIP
- PLANES, TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILES – VISA LAUNCHES PROGRAM TO GIVE CONSUMERS A BETTER TRAVEL EXPERIENCE
- BLOCKCHAIN ADOPTION: WHAT LIES AHEAD?
- SILVERFLEET INVESTS IN SPECIALIST GLOBAL TOUR OPERATOR, RIVIERA TRAVEL
- VAT IN THE GULF CORPORATION COUNCIL—ACCELERATING COMPLIANCE WITH THE RIGHT ERP PLATFORM
- ANAPLAN’S SIGNIFICANT GROWTH IN ITS FINANCE BUSINESS CONTINUES WITH OVER 200 NEW GLOBAL CUSTOMERS
- MITEK ACQUIRES ICAR, STRENGTHING ITS POSITION AS A GLOBAL LEADER IN DIGITAL IDENTITY VERIFICATION
- HOW ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CAN DELIVER A PERSONALISED BANKING EXPERIENCE THAT DRIVES CUSTOMER DEVOTION
- 71% OF CONSUMERS MORE LIKELY TO BUY A PRODUCT OR SERVICE FROM A NAME THEY RECOGNISE.
- BAMBOO CAPITAL PARTNERS LEADS $14 MILLION INVESTMENT IN COMPARAONLINE, THE LEADING MARKETPLACE FOR FINANCIAL PRODUCTS IN LATIN AMERICA
- FINANCIAL AND INSURANCE SERVICES MARKETING TEAMS MUST STOP THINKING SIZE MATTERS, OR RISK LOSING CUSTOMERS’ INTEREST, PERSADO WARNS
- ANAPLAN ANNOUNCES STRONG FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY MOMENTUM AT EUROPEAN FINANCIAL SERVICES SUMMIT
- TCS GLOBAL TREND STUDY ON ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE REVEALS INDUSTRY WIDE INVESTMENT BY 2020
- VERIZON 2017 PAYMENT SECURITY REPORT DEMONSTRATES A LINK BETWEEN PAYMENT CARD SECURITY STANDARD COMPLIANCE AND THE ABILITY TO DEFEND AGAINST CYBERATTACKS
- ‘BIG BANKS’ MISSING OUT ON ‘BIG DATA’ OPPORTUNITY
- FINDING ‘CLARITY’ BY UNDERSTANDING THE MICRO-MOMENTS THAT MATTER FOR FINANCE BRANDS
- DELOITTE MIDDLE EAST POINT OF VIEW: 5G TECHNOLOGY, RISK MANAGEMENT IN THE MIDDLE EAST CONSTRUCTION MARKET, NON-PERFORMING LOANS, AND GCC FAMILY BUSINESSES
- TANTALUM CORPORATION SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH SAP TO DELIVER ONE-CLICK PARKING PAYMENTS FOR MOTORISTS WITH CONNECTED CARS
- VANS FOR IMPROVED DATA PROTECTION
- MITEK APPOINTS SAAS INDUSTRY VETERAN RENÉ HENDRIKSE AS VP AND MANAGING DIRECTOR FOR EMEA TO ACCELERATE GROWTH IN EUROPE
- COLLINSON GROUP LAUNCHES PARTNERSHIP WITH TRAVELTECH LAB, THE UK’S FIRST INCUBATOR FOR TRAVEL TECHNOLOGY
- CYBERSECURITY TRAVEL TIPS WHEN GOING ABROAD
- U.S. BUSINESSES SOLVING LATE PAYMENT ISSUES THROUGH AUTOMATION
- GLASSBOX DIGITAL AND SABERPOINT ANNOUNCE A STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP TO DELIVER THE ONLY UNIFIED WEB AND MOBILE PLATFORM PROVIDING DISRUPTIVE DIGITAL INSIGHTS AND TAG-LESS SESSION REPLAY TO THE AMERICAS MARKET
- SURVEY: DESPITE PRIVACY CONCERNS, CONSUMERS WILL SHARE PERSONAL DATA IF IT SAVES MONEY OR RESOLVES CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUES
- Nan Shan Life – The Paragon in Public Welfare Services in Taiwan
- WILL YOU PASS THE RED FACE TEST?
- KILLER DEVICES TO HACKED FINGERPRINTS — FICO PREDICTS 17 FINANCIAL CRIME TRENDS FOR 2017
- 7 LEADS ENTERPRISE CHATBOT MARKET WITH MORE THAN 160 ORGANIZATIONS USING VIRTUAL AGENTS
- JOHN CHAMBERS INVESTS IN PINDROP AND JOINS BOARD AS VOICE SECURITY AND AUTHENTICATION EXPANDS BEYOND THE ENTERPRISE CALL CENTRE
- DATAART REPORTS RECORD 2016 REVENUE, SEVENTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR OF CONSISTENT 30%+ YEAR-ON-YEAR GROWTH
- TWO-THIRDS OF CONSUMERS WOULD PREFER TO DEAL WITH A SINGLE PROVIDER FOR INSURANCE PRODUCTS
- GLOBAL STUDY BY VERINT FINDS HIGHER ATTRITION AMONG DIGITAL CONSUMERS
- HOW TO CHECK WHETHER YOU NEED TO REGISTER FOR SELF ASSESSMENT AND FILE A TAX RETURN
- FINANCIAL COMPANIES DELIVERING BETTER VALUE FOR CUSTOMERS IN LOYALTY PROGRAMMES COMPARED TO OTHER SECTORS
- MAJORITY OF CONTRACTORS FEEL UNFAIRLY TARGETED BY THE GOVERNMENT
- THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS) ON THE CYPRUS CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAM
- AXA, ALIBABA AND ANT FINANCIAL SERVICES ANNOUNCE GLOBAL STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
- THE DESTINATIONS MOST LIKELY TO RESULT IN A HOLIDAY ILLNESS
- SUMMER CAR RENTALS SET TO INCREASE AS BREXIT BOOSTS STAYCATIONS
- PROFESSIONALS TARGET PRE-RETIREMENT SABBATICALS
- 5 WAYS TO GIVE YOUR SMALL BUSINESS THE BEST CHANCE OF SURVIVING A ‘BREXIT’
- DON’T IGNORE THE SMALL PRINT, WARNS TREAT-U-FAIR
- QUONWARRENE PROVIDES TECHNOLOGY INSIGHTS TO THE FINANCIAL ADVISOR COMMUNITY
- THE FCA: IN HOT WATER, WITH A LEAKY SHIP?
- A FORMER MOUNTIE’S WAR ON BANK FRAUD
- HELLO SODA IS REVOLUTIONIZING THE FINANCIAL SERVICES AND FRAUD DETECTION MARKETS
- THE MIGRATION CHALLENGES OF A GLOBAL BANKING AND FINANCE INDUSTRY
- FIVE REASONS VIRTUAL CURRENCIES MATTER
- THE DEATH OF CASHBACK CARDS: WHAT NEXT FOR BANKS AND CONSUMERS?
- FOUR REASONS WHY BANK ACCOUNT CHARGES WON’T PAY
- INSURANCE: A RISKY BUSINESS?
- SAFECHARGE INTERNATIONAL GROUP LIMITED (“SAFECHARGE”, THE “COMPANY” OR THE “GROUP”)
- FICO DATA SHOWS ANTI-FRAUD TECHNOLOGY KEEPING UK CARD FRAUD LOSSES AT BAY
- INNOVATIVE NEW CLOUD SERVICE COMPARISON WEBSITE LAUNCHES AHEAD OF NOVEMBER’S GLOBAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP WEEK
- EBOLA, IN THE VIRUS’S CURRENT FORM, POSES VERY LITTLE RISK OF IMPACTING ON LIFE INSURANCE IN THE UK” – ACCORDING TO MICHAEL WARD, MANAGING DIRECTOR OF PAYINGTOOMUCH.COM
- MOBILE AND PROTECTION INDUSTRY
- ENSURE END-USER ADOPTION OF UC WITH A FLEXIBLE NETWORK
- BUSINESSES HAND DATA TO CUSTOMER-FOCUSED TEAMS WITHOUT HOLDING THEM TO ACCOUNT
- TRAVELFUND PROVIDES ROCK SOLID INSURANCE
- HOLLEY HOLLAND ACQUIRES CONTROLLING INTEREST IN IMX SOFTWARE
- LONDON TOPS MASTERCARD GLOBAL DESTINATIONS CITIES INDEX AS MOST VISITED CITY
- SANDWICH GENERATION
- HOW SMARTER DIGITAL EXPERIENCES CAN LEAD TO FEWER COMPLAINTS
- TRUPHONE WORLD TO SURPASS EU ROAMING REGULATION
- PING AN NAMED AS WORLD’S MOST VALUABLE INSURANCE BRAND IN MILLWARD BROWN BRANDZ TOP 100 RANKING
- LIFE’S A GAME IN THE WORLD OF INSURANCE
- WANT TO BE A FTSE 100 CEO? RESEARCH INDICATES YOU NEED TO BE MALE, 50-plus and HAVE A BACKGROUND IN FINANCE
- THE FEAR THAT ERODES PROFITABLE GROWTH
- CURRENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- THE DIGITAL TIMES HAVE CHANGED, AND SO MUST OUR INSURANCE POLICIES
- GULF INSURANCE GROUP
- MONETISING BIG DATA IN RETAIL BANKS STARTS WITH A BETTER CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- AFRICAN FINANCE RISING
- A GLOBAL COLLABORATIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT FOR ‘GENERATION S’
- SMART CITIES: THE END OF PRIVACY OR THE KEY TO ACTIVE CITIZENSHIP?
- THE HOTTEST TRAVEL EXTRA WILL MAKE ITS DEBUT AT THE ITB TRAVEL EXPO
- REALEX PAYMENTS ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP DEAL WITH ENCODED
- LARGEST EVER B2B TOURISM EVENT WELCOMES OVER 200 INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL BUYERS WITH FREE ROAMING COURTESY OF WORLDSIM
- REALEX PAYMENTS PUBLISHES ITS 2013 TRANSACTIONS STATS
- HIGH PROFILE DATA BREACHES SIGNIFY IMPORTANCE OF PUTTING SECURITY AHEAD OF COMPLIANCE
- IT’S TIME WE CHANGED BANKING FOR GOOD
- GET SMARTER WITH LOYALTY
- NEVIS AS CAPTIVE DOMICILE
- RISKY BUSINESS – ‘TOP’ UK COMPANIES’ POOR FINANCE EFFICIENCY LEAVES THEM GAMBLING WITH FUTURE STABILITY
- NEW TECHNOLOGIES WILL HELP BANKS THRIVE, NO MATTER WHAT THEIR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MODEL
- AEGIS LAUNCHES ITS THIRD SUSTAINABILITY REPORT WITH GRI APPLICATION LEVEL A+
- “ALL IN ONE PLACE” – WHY THE SINGLE REAL-TIME VIEW IS THE HOLY GRAIL OF PERSONAL FINANCE
- SIGNATURES – THE WEAK LINK IN THE CHAIN
- READSOFT RESEARCH: FRAGILE NATURE OF UK SMALL BUSINESS TURNOVER
- STAFF AND THEIR RETURN ON INVESTMENT
- NIIT Technologies: optimising IT investments for agility, profitability and regulatory compliance
- To build a Data Democracy we first need a VisibleNation
- DON’T RISK TRAVELLING UNINSURED WITH A MEDICAL CONDITION
- Be Travel Savvy
- Selling is Social
- How Enterprise Video Provides an Effective IT Business solution for the Insurance Sector
- IBM, SAP AND AXXIOME HELP NATIONWIDE BUILDING SOCIETY REACH NEW MILESTONE IN TRANSFORMATION PROGRAMME
- Could it be Magic?
- Is winter a good time to switch current accounts?
- THE OFFICE OF THE FUTURE CHANGES THE FACE OF BANKING IN RUSSIA
- List Of Stock Brokers In India
- The Hidden Cost of Sick Leave
- Why a CVA can be the best option for insolvent companies
- Can Partners in Professional Partnerships claim Employment Status?
- MSM Software suits Tuxedo Money Solutions
- Global Banking & Finance Review Awards 2012
- Metal thefts and threat to plastics industry – what it means for businesses
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...