Reuters Events has announced the globally recognised funds that will share how they factoring ESG into their investment strategies at this year’s ESG Investments Europe Summit.
The Summit will bring together more than 200 funds and the entire ESG ecosystem at the forefront of investment strategy on May 27-28th.
Those taking to the stage, to publicly share their responsible investment commitments include:
- SuniHarford, President – Asset Management,UBS
- Sheila Patel, Chairman – Asset Management,Goldman Sachs Asset Management
- Huw van Steenis, Head of Sustainable Finance Committee, UBS
- EilaKrevis, Director & Head of Capital Market,European Investment Bank
- Magnus Billing, CEO, Alecta
- Saker Nusseibeh, CEO,Hermes Investment
- Steve Waywood, Chief Responsible Investment Officer, Aviva
- Meaghan Muldoon, Managing Director,Blackrock
- Andrew Parry, Head of Sustainable Investment,Newton Investment Management
- Steffen Hoerter, Global Head of ESG, Allianz Global Investors
- Frank Siblesz, Head of ESG,DIF Capital Partners
- Dean Frankle, Managing Director and Partner, Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
Over two days,share case studies proving the material value of ESG will be shared and attendees will leave with strategies to cement ESG’s place in all investments.
“We’re delighted to unveil the unmissable line-up for this year’s summit. It’s clear, ESG will not only be the hottest investment trend in 2020 but will define the entire community for the next decade.” – said ESG Investment Summit Europe’s project director, Dominic Grocott.
For more information, please visit the website: https://www.reutersevents.com/events/esg-investment-europe/
Reuters Events is part of the Reuters News division of Thomson Reuters. Its offerings help senior business professionals stay at the forefront of change through insight sharing, thought leadership and networking with peers.
UK: +44 (0) 207 375 7512
E: [email protected]