Red Box Recorders, a leading voice and data recording provider, announced that version 3B of Red Box Quantify Recording Suite has achieved Mitel®-Approved Test (MAT) Recertification with Mitel MiVoice Business unified communications software.
Products and services certified through the Mitel Interoperability Certification Program deliver reliability, compatibility and quality to end-users, and significantly increase resale and distribution opportunities for Mitel Solutions Alliance (MSA) Gold Preferred members like Red Box Recorders.
The Mitel Interop Certification Program for MSA Gold Preferred partners is intended to:
- Validate interoperability and all integration points between the Mitel platform and the partner product or service.
- Selectively validate partner product features/functionality.
- Ensure that product documentation and support processes are consistent with Mitel channel expectations.
- Maximise the quality and reliability of integrated products/solutions/services, and minimise partner and Mitel support burden.
- Encourage customer confidence in third-party partner offerings, and guide customers toward selection of Mitel-certified solutions as designated by the MAT logo.
Red Box Quantify Recording Suite enables leading organisations across the world to capture, authenticate and analyse multimedia communications from a wide range of data sources including fixed-line and mobile devices, radios, screen recordings, instant messaging and social media. This ensures that organisations are not only fully compliant with legislation, but also become more competitive, productive and efficient.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
“This interoperability certification is recognition from Mitel that Red Box retains its status as MSA Gold Preferred partner,” stated Lee Jones, CEO of Red Box Recorders. “This achievement is the most recent highlight of many years of successful partnership between Mitel and Red Box, whose telephony and voice recording solutions are deployed by thousands of businesses around the world.”
“Building and maintaining the right technology relationships to deliver customers high value integrated solutions is a critical component of success in the current business communications marketplace,” said David Lowenstein, director of Business Development for Mitel Solutions Alliance. Mitel continues to work with best-in-class companies to deliver complete solutions that address the specific business challenges of our customers.”