Transparency Market Research (TMR) has published a new report titled, ‘Nurse Call System Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019–2027’. According to the report, the global Nurse Call System Market was valued at US$ 1.27 Bn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 10.9% from 2019 to 2027.
- The Nurse Calling System (NCS) is an innovative product to give reliable service to the patients. NCS ensures service guarantee to patients in the ward. Also, the wired and wireless models ease product installation in hospitals.
- Nurse Call System is a nursing communication and management system using IP technology that can be used for both wired and wireless connections. The features of this system make it ideal for use in hospitals, homes, supervised apartments and day centers.
- Global Nurse Call System Market segmented into Equipment Type, Communication Technology Type and End User. Equipment Type is segmented into Nurse Call Intercoms, Basic Audio, Digital Nurse Call system, IP Based and Nurse Call Mobile System. Communication Technology Type is segmented into Wireless and Wired systems. The End User is segmented into Hospital, Assisted Living Center, Nursing home and Clinics.
- North America dominated the global Nurse Call System Market in 2018 and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. Highly structured health care industry, increased usage of emergency, and introduction of the Affordable Care Act in the U.S. are expected to drive the market in North America.
- Asia Pacific is likely to be a highly lucrative market and it is expected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period.
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=2173
Increasing need for efficient and responsive health care communication to Drive Market
- Nursing staff need to be vigilant and responsive in order to ensure high quality of health care services and patient safety. With the help of nurse call systems, health care organizations are able to achieve seamless communication and streamlining of nursing activities. In addition, nurse call systems enable health care institutions to prioritize nursing calls based on the emergency and type of request registered by patients.
- Nurse call systems have become increasingly important in supporting existing nursing staff in efficiently carrying out duties at assisted living centers and skilled nursing facilities. Such systems offer higher productivity and quality of nursing services in institutions which employ relatively new and inexperienced nurses.
IP Based Segment to Dominate Market
- Based on Equipment Type, the global Nurse Call System Market has been divided into Nurse Call Intercoms, Basic Audio, Digital Nurse Call system, IP Based and Nurse Call Mobile System.
- The IP Based segment dominated the global Nurse Call System Market in 2018 and the trend is projected to continue during the forecast period. Increase in use of IP Based to accelerate the growth of the segment. Increase in the popularity of IP Based is also major factor for to boost the market growth.
- IP based nurse call systems decrease the need for nurses to undertake routine checks on patients. Maintenance cost is also low. These are some of the factors driving the growth of the segment.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Nurse Call Systems Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=2173
Wired segment to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- In terms of Communication Technology Type, the global Nurse Call System Market has been classified into Wireless and Wired.
- The Wired segment dominated the Nurse Call System Market due to availability of cost effective (low cost).
- The wired communication segment provides a safe, secure, and reliable communication network.
- The segment drives the market owing to continued adoption of basic nurse call systems, including various audio and visual nurse call systems, which are basically wired communication in low-cost settings.
North America to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of region, the global Nurse Call System Market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominated the global Nurse Call System Market in 2018, followed by Europe.
- North America accounted for major share of the global Nurse Call System Market in 2018, owing to the growing demand for technological advanced systems and increasing need for higher efficiency and patient safety system in healthcare facilities.
- The Nurse Call System Market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR from 2019 to 2027. This can be attributed to rapid economic growth in developing economies such as India, China, Indonesia, Vietnam, South Korea, and the Philippines. According to the United Nations ESCAP, the number of older people in the Asia Pacific region is expected to increase more than double from 547 million in 2016 to nearly 1.3 billion by 2050
Buy Nurse Call Systems Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=2173<ype=S
- The global Nurse Call System Market is fragmented in terms of number of players. Key players in the global market include Ascom Holding AG, Azure Healthcare Limited, Cornell Communications, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc., STANLEY Healthcare, TekTone Sound & Signal Mfg., Inc., Tyco SimplexGrinnell, Vigil Health Solutions, Inc., Rauland-Borg Corporation (Acquired by Ametek, Inc.) and Honeywell International Inc. (Ackermann) among others.
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Industry Research Reports by Transparency Market Research – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/healthcare-market-reports-42.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals. Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information, we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Transparency Market Research
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: sale[email protected]
Follow Us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/nurse-call-system-equipment-market.htm