- 12 steps to Off-Payroll (IR35) compliance
- Budding Business, Regulatory Jungle
- Regtech: Transforming The Fintech Landscape
- CROWDFUNDING – Will new rules on Crowdfunding have a significant impact on UK SMEs and start-ups who are reliant on alternative finance?
- Trade wars and volatility – Can cryptocurrency become a ‘safe-haven’ currency?
- Market Abuse Regulation three years on: is this still a priority for the regulator?
- The key to remaining compliant amid complex financial regulations is understanding data lineage
- Businesses unaware and unprepared for major EU VAT overhaul
- The challenges of complying with conflicting regulations: reality versus practicality
- International Horizons: Mid-market drive to increase growth
- Blockchain Can Offer Solutions To Brexit Pitfalls
- The Regulation of the U.S. Financial Industry Under the Trump Administration
- Armenia, solar power and ArmSwissBank: the bank connects Armenian organizations to the sun
- How robust is your encryption strategy?
- Investment Plan for Europe: EIB Backs Italian CNS Drug Developer Newron Pharmaceuticals with up to EUR 40m
- William Hoops joins Venable’s real estate practice in Washington, DC
- The Evolution of Digital Assets Regulation: Past, Present and Future
- Emergence of Global Legislation Against ‘Fake News’ May Present Regulatory Risks
- EY reports record global revenues of US$34.8b in 2018
- Nearly half (43%) of financial services firms turn to independent professionals over traditional management consultancies for more flexible consulting support
- AI will not replace ‘humans doing thinking things’
- Zions Bancorporation Announces Results Of Regulatory Actions
- CRYPTO CURRENCIES AND CRIMINAL CUSTOMERS:Taming the Crypto Wild West
- HyperBlock Completes Acquisition of CryptoGlobal and Will List on the Canadian Securities Exchange
- Proposed Provisions of the 5th AML Directive
- Forest City, Greenland Close Restructuring of Pacific Park Brooklyn Partnership
- Supreme Court Strikes Down Compulsory Public-Sector Union Membership – What Will The Impact Be?
- The economical challenge of business rates and VAT
- S&P Global to Acquire RateWatch
- Saudi Stock Exchange Joins MSCI Emerging Market Index
- People’s United Financial To Acquire First Connecticut Bancorp, Inc.
- iA Financial Group’s plan of arrangement endorsed by the Legislative Assembly of Quebec
- Swedish Authorities Strengthen Country’s Preparedness with UMS, an Everbridge Company
- Americans Believe Tech Makes Their Lives Better But Society Worse, New Study Finds
- Italian political and market uncertainty unlikely to end soon, says Scope Ratings
- A Class Waiver Can Be A Condition of Employment
- Africa’s Fintech culture transforming continent’s FX landscape
- Closing loopholes, one Overseas Territory at a time
- Clarifications regarding Supervision of Financial Services Law (Regulated Financial Services) – 2016
- WinMagic Survey Finds Most Companies Won’t be Ready for EU GDPR Legislation on 25th May
- Harneys predicts major upswing in infrastructure investment in Argentina
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- Investors should exercise vigilance around AT1 calls
- The Moorad Choudhry Anthology Past, Present and Future Principles of Banking and Finance
- WHY REGULATION PRESENTS AN OPPORTUNITY IN THE DIGITAL PAYMENTS REVOLUTION
- ESAS WEIGH BENEFITS AND RISKS OF BIG DATA
- A REVIEW OF CANADA’S PROPOSED CHANGES TO ITS ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AND ANTI-TERRORIST FINANCING REGIME
- WHY COMPLACENCY IS AN EXPENSIVE MINDSET FOR THE CFO
- FORMER U.S. CHAMBER OF COMMERCE SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT RANDEL JOHNSON JOINS SEYFARTH
- MARKET OUTLOOK, JANUARY
- OPEN BANKING OPEN SESAME? OR A CAN OF WORMS?
- THE PERFECT STORM – DIGITAL, DATA, AND CHANGING BUSINESS MODELS
- VENABLE ELECTS 18 ATTORNEYS TO FIRM PARTNERSHIP
- PSD2: ARE YOU READY FOR THE DIGITAL PAYMENTS REVOLUTION?
- GENERATION RENT IN THE DARK OVER RENTAL RIGHTS: FROM DEPOSIT PROTECTION TO EVICTION PROTOCOL, MILLIONS OF UK TENANTS CLUELESS OVER PROPERTY LAWS
- BLOCKCHAIN & BITCOIN CONFERENCE STOCKHOLM BROUGHT TOGETHER POLITICIANS, INVESTORS AND DEVELOPERS
- £24BN A YEAR: TRADE-BASED MONEY LAUNDERING IN THE UK IS ON THE RISE
- THE EURO: HIGHER OR LOWER?
- GDPR: A Gift to the Digital Transformation
- EFFECTIVELY DEALING WITH REGULATORY AND RISK BURDEN IN THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY
- REAL ESTATE IN THE CROSSHAIRS: CONGRESSIONAL CALLS TO STEP UP SCRUTINY OF FOREIGN INVESTMENT
- ELECTION UNCERTAINTY HITS ADVISERS AND CLIENTS
- EURO: UNCERTAINTY, CHALLENGES AND ECB’S MONETARY POLICY PUZZLE
- AICPA ENGAGE OFFERS SOMETHING FOR EVERY CPA AND FINANCE PROFESSIONAL
- BANKING AND FINANCE REVIEW: WHAT’S IN STORE IN 2017?
- THE 2017 TAX FILING SEASON: INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE OPERATIONS AND THE TAXPAYER EXPERIENCE
- WHAT IS NEXT FOR THE UK AFTER ARTICLE 50 ACTIVATION?
- ARE THE US HEALTHCARE SECTOR’S FRAILTIES TREATABLE?
- A WEAK INFORMATION SECURITY CULTURE MEANS YOUR ORGANIZATION IS VULNERABLE
- A TIME FOR RESOLUTIONS: AVOIDING A HANGOVER THIS (FINANCIAL) NEW YEAR
- ACCOUNTANTS RISK MISSING POST-BREXIT OPPORTUNITIES
- REPEAL OF DODD-FRANK, WHAT IS AT STAKE?
- INTERNAL WHISTLE BLOWING – FRIEND OR FOE?
- SHOOTING THE MESSENGER: HMRC’S LATEST PENALTY REGIME FOR ‘ENABLERS’ OF AVOIDANCE
- CFIUS IMPLICATIONS FOR FOREIGN LENDERS
- FORMER U.S. CONGRESSMAN MIKE FERGUSON JOINS BAKERHOSTETLER TO LEAD FEDERAL POLICY TEAM
- DISRUPTION AND REFORM SIGNALS ADAPT OR DIE FOR BANKS
- 4MLD – IMPACT OF A NEW KYC REGIME FOR THE E-MONEY SECTOR
- BEPS – BE PREPARED
- MOVING TOWARDS A NEW REGULATORY PEAK
- WHAT BREXIT WOULD MEAN FOR LONDON’S TECH INNOVATORS
- FUTURE CHEQUE CLEARING MODEL PLACES EMPHASIS ON SPEED AND INNOVATION
- ALTERNATIVE FINANCE FOR 2016: WHAT ARE YOUR OPTIONS?
- BUSINESS LEADERS DISCUSS THE IMPACT OF VAT ON BUSINESSES IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- A FORMER MOUNTIE’S WAR ON BANK FRAUD
- FCA’S SENIOR MANAGERS RULES AND WHISTLEBLOWING
- VAR AND AWAY – RISK FACTORS REVISITED
- ONE IN FIVE PLANS TO TAKE CASH FROM THEIR PENSIONS WHILE STILL IN WORK
- LANDLORDS CAUGHT BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE AS COMMERCIAL TRUST WARNS OF PRISON SENTENCES FOR LANDLORDS
- SAFE HARBOUR SUSPENSION TO PROMPT SHIFT IN FRAUD PREVENTION
- DELOITTE: INVESTMENT INTEREST IN IRAQ CONTINUES DESPITE COMPLEX REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT
- BREXIT – HOW IT MIGHT PAN OUT
- WHY INFLATION MATTERS
- ARGENTINA INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS
- LATE PAYMENT COSTS JOBS, BUT TREAD CAREFULLY OR YOU RISK JEOPARDISING ACCESS TO TRADE CREDIT, ACCA WARNS POLICYMAKERS
- SECURING FINANCIAL DATA IN AN EVER-EVOLVING CYBER WORLD
- ANALYZE THE IMPACT OF VOLCKER ON NON-US AND SMALLER BANKS
- RED TAPE PREVENTS ECONOMIC GROWTH
- WHAT IF REBEKAH BROOKS HAD BEEN THE HEAD OF A FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRM?
- MAJORITY OF U.S. CORPORATE TAX PROFESSIONALS SUPPORT CLOSING LOOPHOLES WHILE LOWERING CORPORATE TAX RATE, ACCORDING TO THOMSON REUTERS SURVEY
- MCKENNA LONG ADDS LEADING VOICE TO HEALTH CARE DISCUSSION WITH NEW BLOG FOCUSED ON EXCHANGES
- FILLING THE PAINFUL WHITE SPACE BETWEEN DATA AND REGULATORY REPORTING – THE EXAMPLE OF CCAR
- MORE CHANGE FOR MORTGAGES FROM BRUSSELS
- RE-THINKING AUTOMATION IN THE NEW ERA OF WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- BEPS PLANS AIM TO TILT BALANCE OF POWER FURTHER TOWARDS TAX AUTHORITIES BUT PROGRESS IS MOVING AT GLACIAL SPEED
- A POWERHOUSE OF ENERGY EXPERTISE AT EMEX
- 1 IN 3 SAVERS ENQUIRE ABOUT RAIDING THEIR PENSION POTS
- TAKING THE RIGHTS AND OPPORTUNITIES YOU HAVE NOW MORE SERIOUSLY
- VENABLE ADDS LEGISLATIVE AND GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS PARTNER THOMAS DOWNS IN WASHINGTON
- PATH SOLUTIONS AWARDED THE UK GOODACCREDITED STANDARD FOR 2014
- WOLTERS KLUWER FINANCIAL SERVICES HIGHLIGHTS PATH TO REGULATORY CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- FONETIC USA OPENS FOR BUSINESS; BRINGS VOICE RECOGNITION ANALYTICS TO WALL STREET TRADING FLOORS
- BERMUDA-BASED CLARIEN BANK LIMITED LAUNCHES FULL-SERVICE OFFSHORE SOLUTION FOR INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS
- SYDNEY – MUCH MORE THAN SUN, SEA AND SURF
- ALL UNDER CONTROL? MARKET IMPLICATIONS OF IMPLEMENTING THE ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT FUND MANAGERS DIRECTIVE
- THOMSON REUTERS INDIRECT TAX SOLUTION SET TO TRANSFORM THE INDIRECT TAX LANDSCAPE
- NEW BANKING REFORMS WILL REQUIRE CAREFUL REGULATION
- FREELANCING IN THE UK
- LORDS’ MESSAGE TO HMRC – DEFER LLP TAX LEGISLATION TO APRIL 2015 AND DON’T IGNORE OVERSEAS LLPS
- THE GROWING TREND OF COMMERCIAL PRESSURE TO TAKE ENHANCED RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUPPLY CHAIN
- VIRTUSA EXPANDS OPERATIONS IN EUROPE WITH TRADETECH CONSULTING ACQUISITION
- BALANCING THE WEALTH MANAGEMENT PORTFOLIO: THE BENEFITS OF INVESTING IN COMMERCIAL PROPERTY
- THE GROUP CAPTIVE IS THE ANSWER
- REGULATION – GETTING AHEAD OF THE GAME
- BIG CORPORATES STILL TOO COMPLACENT ABOUT THEIR LEVELS OF RISK
- Defeating Insurance Fraud – The Opportunity Is So Close At Hand
- iMeta Adds KYC Capability to its Assassin Offering
- Wolters Kluwer Financial Services Guides Firms Through the New UK Regulatory Structure
- Easing the pain of data migration during merger activity
- Conduct risk: the essential ingredient for banking reform
- Can reporting sustainability data make financial institutions more profitable?
- QoE certification for banking services? Not such a bad idea after all…
- When the Regulator Calls…
- Client Assets & Money (CASS) Compliance – Only nearing the end of the beginning
- Not enough discussion has taken place about how banks should ring-fence different parts of their operation
- Thames Water automates supplier invoice processing with Bottomline
- Harnessing the Power of Big Data Requires a Pragmatic Approach
- The Importance of Being Earnest: HMRC and the PR game
- Tackling abusive tax avoidance
- Counterparty Exposure Risk
- Banking On A Strategic Rethink Towards IT Security
- Completing Economic and Monetary Union
- Seeing Both the Forest and the Trees- Supervising Systemic Risk
- The challenges of the European financial sector
- The Management of the Banking Sector and the Economy
- Strengthening European economic governance
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Macroprudential Policy
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...