Built with the industry professional in mind, the Global Central Banking & Financial Regulation qualification from Warwick Business School, in partnership with the Bank of England, allows you to develop and immediately implement key industry skills and knowledge.
You will learn from a variety of experienced academics and practitioners from a range of institutions allowing you to learn the latest in thought-leadership and how it can be applied in a real-life practical environment.
Choose to study from a range of modules including:
- Comparative Central Banking
- Money, Banks & Macroeconomics
- Financial Regulation and Supervision
- Monetary Policy and Monetary Analysis
- Financial Markets and Financial Risk Management
- Financial Conduct, Leadership and Ethics
With three intake dates a year, and the option to study a single module through to a full master’s qualification, this programme is suitable for those looking to gain a deeper understanding of the sector, develop their career and evidence their learning.