EdTech Europe, Europe’s leading e-Learning focused conference platform announced its initial programme and speaker line-up for the June 12th event in London. Building on last year’s strong agenda, event organisers Edxus Group and IBIS Capital, and co-host TES Global, have confirmed more than 50 speakers and panellists – representing investors, entrepreneurs, innovators, policy makers, and corporates.
Speakers range from big strategic players demonstrating hands-on knowledge, to fast growing entrepreneurial businesses displaying their latest innovations. Selected high profile names joining the event agenda include:
- Louise Rogers (CEO, TES Global)
- Tom Richmond (Senior Policy Adviser, Department for Education)
- Anne McElvoy (Public Policy Editor, The Economist)
- Ian Fordham (Co-Founder, The Education Foundation)
- Juan Lopez-Valcarcel (SVP Data, Experience & Efficacy, Pearson)
- Jay Rosenstock (EVP, Corporate Development and President, Discovery Education International)
- John Martin (CEO, Sanoma Learning)
- Markus Witte (CEO, Babbel)
- Charles Gould (CEO, Brightwave)
- Aaron Skonnard (CEO & President, Pluralsight)
- Arndt Kwiatkowski (bettermarks)
- Scott Sage (Partner, DFJ Esprit)
- John Ambrose (Senior VP, Strategy and Corporate Development, SkillSoft)
- Michael Staton (Partner, Learn Capital)
- Don Burton (Managing Director, Techstars Education Technology Sector)
- Ed Cooke (CEO & Co-Founder, Memrise)
- Nick Kind (Head of Business Insights, Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck)
- Charlie Harrington (Director, Business Development & Co-Head of London Office, Knewton)
- Dr. Ulrik Juul Christensen (Senior Fellow, Digital Learning, McGraw-Hill Education)
- Jeremy Johnson (Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, 2U)
The 2014 event will see two simultaneous programmes running in adjacent presentation halls, allowing attendees to choose between different subjects and speakers during the course of the day.
Panel discussion and presentation topics include:
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Media Giants Investing in EdTech, User Engagement, The Move to Selective Online Courses, Innovation in Policy Making for EdTech and Entrepreneurs, The Role of Vocational and Corporate Training, Leading & Managing the Digital Transition: Investors, Corporates and Innovators, Investment Opportunities in e-Learning, Data and Analytics and Informal Learning.
EdTech Europe will also showcase a number of innovative companies making an impact in the e-Learning and education technology industries, including presentations from interactive online maths learning platform Bettermarks, tech and creative learning library Pluralsight, online platform for lecturer workload management and student engagement BlikBook, life science virtual lab Labster and web development programme Makers Academy.
“If you are a senior business executive or investor with an interest in the e-Learning market, then EdTech Europe is the event you should attend. You will learn about the latest developments in the professional and academic e-Learning market, hear industry executives set out their views and plans to address this fast changing sector and see innovators showcasing their disruptive business models,” commented Charles McIntyre and Benjamin Vedrenne-Cloquet, EdTech Europe co-founders.
“EdTech Europe also provides an invaluable forum to meet industry peers and participate in key discussions that will shape the future of e-Learning. Last year’s event attracted more than 150 senior executives from over 15 countries – 2014 is already looking twice as big.”
The event will also see the awarding of the winners of the EdTech 20 – a ranking of Europe-based companies that have shown the most significant innovation and growth over the last year.
To register to attend EdTech Europe 2014, visit http://www.edtecheurope.com/.