The adhesive film market is expected to reach USD 84.68 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Increasing adoption of these films increases the shelf life of materials and growing demand from the medical industry due to its features, including higher UV light, temperature resistance, and others. Furthermore, developing e-commerce, pharmaceutical, and consumer durables industries are anticipated to drive global market growth. Also, increasing demand from emerging economies is an additional factor expected to drive global market growth. Expanding packaging applications, especially in the food & beverages industry, is expected to stimulate the adhesive films market over the forecast period. The frozen food industry has been the dominant consumer over the past few years. These are used to link a paper with the plastics or cardboard presenting the desired information. Improvement in frozen food demand owing to hectic lifestyle and increase in consumer spending volume is expected to drive adhesive films market growth.
APAC is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period. Growing consumer electronics demand, particularly in the Asia Pacific, is expected to stimulate market demand. Significant electronic organizations are moving their manufacturing base to countries such as India and China, owing to affirmative government policies and reduced labor availability. They are mainly utilized for heat sink attach, electronic applications lid sealing, components, and substrates.
Request for sample copy@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1896
The Key players in the Adhesive Film Market include:
3M Company, UPM-Kymmene OYJ, Avery Dennison Corporation, CCL Industries, Cosmo Films, Constantia Flexibles, Toray Industries, Mondi Group, Coveris, and Ester Industries.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The adhesive film market is estimated to reach USD 84.68 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period.
- The tape applications account for the largest share of 46.7% of the market in 2018.
- Increasing application of adhesive tapes in several industries such as electrical & electronics, healthcare, and building & construction is rising the growth of the adhesive film tapes market.
- The electrical & electronics end user segment is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period.
- Adhesive films are utilized in the electrical & electronics industries to hold down industry warning labels, protecting insulation wrap, and information labels. Furthermore, adhesive film-based tapes are being used in the production of various consumer electronics devices, such as mobile phones and cameras. Growing demand for such adhesive film-based labels, tapes, and graphic films in electrical & electronics applications are encouraging the growth of the Adhesive Film Market.
- The polypropylene (pp) film type is expected to witness the highest CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period.
- Polypropylene is a more flexible and cost-effective plastic than other thermo-forming and polyolefin materials. Also, polypropylene is extremely resistant to a wide variety of acids and solvent solutions with a temperature range up to 212°F.
- Various players are developing strategies to mark their presence in the industry.
- 3M Company invested USD 1.8 billion in 2015, to improve its five business segments, specifically, Safety and Graphics, Consumer Industrial, Health Care, and Electronics and Energy. The company intends to develop the products portfolio of adhesive tapes to satisfy the increasing demand from several regions.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1896
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of Film Type, Application, End User, and region:
Film Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion ; 2016-2026)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion ; 2016-2026)
- Graphic Films
End User Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion ; 2016-2026)
- Electrical & Electronics
Regional Outlook (Volume, Square Meters; and Revenue, USD Billion ; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1896
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Ammonium Phosphate Market Size, Share, Trends & Analysis, Report By Type (Ammonium Polyphosphate, Di-Ammonium Phosphate (DAP), Mono-Ammonium Phosphate (MAP)), By Application (Fertilizers, Flame Retardant, Food & Beverage, Water Treatment Chemicals, Others), By Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts for 2016-2026
Agricultural Chelates Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (EDTA, EDDHA, DTPA, IDHA, Others), By Application (Soil Application, Seed Dressing, Foliar Sprays, Fertigation, Others), By Micronutrient Type (Iron, Manganese, Others), By Crop Type (Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables, Others), By End-Use (Agriculture, Indoor Farming), And By Region Forecast To 2028
Borosilicate Glass Market Size, Share & Analysis By Type (Non-Alkaline Earth, Alkaline Earth Containing, High-Borate), Byapplication (Heat-Resistant Glass Panels, Display Screens, Lighting Glass, Sealing Glasses, Neutral Glasses, Cosmetic Containers, Solar Glass, Glass Microspheres, Others), By Region, Segment Forecast To 2027
Acoustic Metamaterials Market By Type (Resonant Membrane, Periodic Resonators, Sonic Crystal), By Application Type (Seismic Wave Reflection, Vibration Control, And Others), And Region-Global Forecast To 2027
Gracilaria Agarose and Gelidium Agarose Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Gracilaria Agarose, Wild Harvest, Aquaculture, Gelidium Agarose, Wild Harvest, Aquaculture), By Application (Agarose Gel Electrophoresis, Protein Purification, Food & Beverage, Cosmetic, Microbiology, Others), By Region Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-adhesive-film-market