The UK’s longest established Volkswagen (VW) garage, Monaco VW, is celebrating its diamond jubilee this autumn, having served London with exceptional vehicle care for 60 years. Located in the heart of South Kensington, Monaco VW has a trusted reputation for both technical expertise and exemplary customer service among its clientele.
Using all of the latest service and diagnostic equipment in the hands of highly trained technicians, Monaco VW looks after more than 4,000 customers within the M25. The business is able to honour all Integrated Servicing Packages for new VW cars as well as maintaining older vehicles within the Volkswagen stable (Audi, Seat, Skoda) naturally using only 100% genuine parts and accessories.
As well as being first point of call for servicing, MOTs and accident repairs, Monaco VW also offers pre owned Volkswagen models directly from the manufacturer’s disposal channels for those customers looking for the highest quality used vehicles. A comprehensive, valeting service from concourse detailing to service washes is available for all our customers’ vehicles.
The company’s prime central London location makes it convenient for private clients and business customers to access the wide range of services. Monaco VW offers a complimentary collection and drop off service within a 3 mile radius. Personal care and quality of service are at the core of the business, just two of the many reasons why the multi-faceted company continues to flourish entering its seventh decade.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
The company’s aim is to keep their customers on the road by effectively managing their vehicles, regardless of the vehicle’s make or model, leaving them free from worry surrounding legal requirements such as MOT dates, warranty issues and vehicle recalls. This is achieved by having a state of the art CRM database which details the requirements of all customers’ vehicles and ensuring that communication with customers is pre-emptive and timely.
Monaco VW continues the legacy of the founder Tadeuz Josef Filipinski under the guidance of Dealer Principal Anthony Barrell and with over 150 years combined management experience in dealing with all types of the most sophisticated vehicles, customers can have peace of mind that their cars are being managed and cared for by the very best servicing specialists in Central London.
Key services available from Monaco VW include:
- Monaco VW Service Centre – Fully authorised VW Service Centre using all of the latest service and diagnostic equipment in the hands of highly trained service technicians.
- Monaco VW Repairs – A fast, stress-free repair and fitting service. To ensure minimum disruption to customers, loan cars are provided while they wait (subject to availability).
- Monaco VW All Makes Service Centre – The team remains fully dedicated to providing top quality services to all makes of vehicles, including Audi, Seat and Skoda.
- Monaco VW Detailing and Valet– Concourse detailing to service washes for all customer vehicles.
- Monaco VW All Makes Body shop – Approved VW body shop service providing everything from the removal of scratches to accident-related dents
- Monaco VW Accessories – Designed to integrate with each customer’s vehicle, these smart, practical accessories are available for a number of VW models and adding style and flexibility.