- Cyber insurance: What are the considerations and challenges?
- Digital Identities: Creating Value for Individuals and Industries
- Fixed Income Leader Summit
- How to Build Wealth
- Digital Assets and Banking: Who Will be The Winners and Losers in the Knowledge Economy
- Why demand for impact investing is already outstripping supply
- A Beginner’s Guide to Business Taxes – How to Ensure Your New Business Stays on the Right Side of HMRC
- Investing in climate change solutions hits the mainstream
- How educating for careers in cybersecurity can benefit your business
- Employing your ‘sixth sense’ in systems selection
- The Biggest Buy Side FX Gathering
- AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018 and Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- Differential Brands Group Completes Acquisition of Significant Portion of Global Brands Group’s North American Business to Create Centric Brands Inc.
- Equities Leaders Summit – December 05-07, Miami
- Impact Investing for Family Offices
- LifeSight appoints Mark Bennett to capitalise on growth in master trust market
- Spanish banks in cyclical sweet spot
- Financial services organisations must adapt to flourish in a digital future
- What kind of legal protection are Trade Secrets given? It’s changing…
- Will we value our landscapes more as our cities overheat, forests burn, our rivers flood and we die earlier?
- Dispelling the top five cryptocurrency myths…
- Low-Code: Empowering Public Sector Digital Transformation from Within
- Cloud printing is key to digital transformation, says Y Soft
- The Crypto Obituary: Devoted Coins Survived by “The Real Thing”
- Cred Launches Secure And Easy-To-Use Cryptocurrency Micro-Investing App For Everyday Users
- Richwood Bancshares, Inc. Agrees To Acquire Home City Financial Corporation
- Where are the Victorians when you need them?
- Premier America Credit Union Moving to Symitar for Core Processing
- How to Analyse a Balance Sheet?
- iClick Interactive Uses Big Data to Empower Real Estate Blockchain Applications
- ASSA ABLOY Reports One-off Costs in Second Quarter Earnings
- How to Start a Business with No Money?
- Codex Protocol Announces New Ecosystem Members Providing Services To Fine Arts Industry
- A summary of transfer pricing (TP) guidelines
- Red Hat Reports First Quarter Results for Fiscal Year 2019
- Frame 48 Releases Documentary Showcasing Why Dash Digital Currency can Decrease Financial Friction in African Markets
- People’s United Financial To Acquire First Connecticut Bancorp, Inc.
- HD Vest Partners with eMoney to Offer Advisors Cutting-Edge Financial Planning Platform
- HSBC strategy update: positive for credit investors
- United Bancorp, Inc. Announces Agreement To Acquire Powhatan Point Community Bancshares, Inc.
- Statoil becomes Equinor: What’s in a Name?
- Blockchain Technology to Disrupt Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Platforms
- Technology in the Blockchain Market is Expected to Grow
- More Than Half Of 401(k) Participants Invest In A Single Target-Date Fund
- Maximize Your Small Business’s Potential with the Mighty Cloud
- New Cgma® Business Model Framework And Trust Tool Kit Helps Boards Link Strategic Decision Making And Value Generation
- Centric Financial Corporation Completes $21 Million Common Stock Offering with Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, A Stifel Company
- Formula Launches its First Stop in Asian-Pacific Region and Seizes an Opportunity in Real Asset Registration
- Tuniu Announces Unaudited First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- CAMRADATA publishes ‘Responsible Investing Roundtable – ‘The metric for success?’ – a new white paper for investors and asset managers
- IT Finance 101 – six key principles you should know
- China Finance Online Reports 2018 First Quarter Unaudited Financial Results
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Strategic Storage Trust II, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Alantra’s UK advisory business announces promotions
- Political unrest results in gold rush
- Equiniti Riskfactor expands into Canadian market by signing deal with new client Baron Finance
- INVESTOR APPETITE FOR REAL ASSETS REMAINS STRONG INTO 2018, BUT THE FOCUS HAS SHIFTED AWAY FROM RAISING ALLOCATIONS AND TOWARDS DIVERSIFICATION WITHIN THE SECTOR, ACCORDING TO SPECIALIST INVESTMENT CONSULTANCY BFINANCE
- CASKCOIN LAUNCHES WORLD’S FIRST WHISKY CRYPTOCURRENCY
- How does Insurance Work?
- What you need to know about insurance
- DUCO ANNOUNCES $28M GROWTH INVESTMENT FOR DATA ENGINEERING IN THE CLOUD
- What are Fixed Assets?
- GFT APPOINTS CRAIG PARFITT AS HEAD OF STRATEGY – ENGINEERING FOR THE ATLANTIC REGION, TO GROW ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, COGNITIVE AND MACHINE LEARNING CAPABILITIES GLOBALLY
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: A HARD LOOK AT THE DATA
- TRANSACTION BANKS NEED DEDICATED EXPERTISE TO ENSURE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION SUCCESS
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ADD AN EXTRA $3000 BILLION TO THE BALANCE SHEET?
- HOW PREDICTIVE MARKETING ANALYTICS EMPOWERS FINANCIAL LEADERSHIP
- NEW DATA SHOWS EUROPEAN REAL ESTATE SECTOR REDUCING CARBON EMISSIONS BY 3.1% IN 2017
- PLATO PARTNERSHIP AND IMPERIAL COLLEGE BUSINESS SCHOOL ANNOUNCE INTENTION TO ESTABLISH THE EUROPEAN MARKET STRUCTURE RESEARCH NETWORK
- WORKDAY ANNOUNCES FISCAL 2018 SECOND QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS
- SLOW BOAT TO DIGITALISATION
- FOREX IN GEORGIA WITH HDFOREX
- CULT WINES’ RECORD GROWTH RECOGNISED WITH QUEEN’S AWARD
- Nan Shan Life – The Paragon in Public Welfare Services in Taiwan
- NEW DUTY FOR “LARGE” BUSINESSES TO PUBLISH UK PAYMENT PRACTICES
- BETTER CONTROL AND PROTECTION OF SOFTWARE-BASED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY IN THE FINANCIAL SERVICES MARKET -WHY IT MATTERS AND HOW TO ACHIEVE IT
- WHY THE CFO NEEDS TO MIND THE IT DISRUPTION GAP
- THE US HAS GONE FROM TRAILBLAZER TO STRAGGLER IN PROMOTING TRANSPARENCY – WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR THE OIL MARKET?
- WILL YOU PASS THE RED FACE TEST?
- ACCIDENT EXCHANGE PARTNERS WITH HR OWEN TO DRIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE
- PLATO PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCES 15 NEW PARTNERS
- CYPRUS COMMITTED TO COUNTRY BY COUNTRY (“CBC”) REPORTING
- CYBERARK RELEASES FRAMEWORK FOR RAPIDLY REDUCING PRIVILEGED CREDENTIAL RISK
- PROS AND CONS OF AN INTERNAL MODEL APPROACH VERSUS A STANDARDISED APPROACH
- Definition and meaning of Fixed assets
- REPEAL OF DODD-FRANK, WHAT IS AT STAKE?
- SYNECHRON SURVEY FINDS REGULATION REMAINS TOP 2017 FINANCIAL SERVICES PRIORITY
- NEW YEAR, NEW YOU: A CHALLENGE TO CONSIDER…
- GLOBALPLATFORM ANNOUNCES 2017 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- AMENDMENTS TO THE IP BOX REGIME IN CYPRUS
- INFOSYS FINACLE PARTNERS WITH EMIRATES NBD AND ICICI BANK TO LAUNCH FIRST BLOCKCHAIN PILOT NETWORK
- VERMILION SECURES ACTIVE EQUITY SPECIALIST MARTIN CURRIE FOR REPORTING
- THE IMPACT OF SECURITY DURING M&A ACTIVITY
- REPUTATION AND RISK MANAGEMENT
- IGTB’S PAYMENTS SERVICES HUB – FAQ
- NEW PROPOSED LEGISLATION FOR AMENDMENTS OF THE CYPRUS IP BOX REGIME
- INTERMEDIARIES LOOKING TO WINE INVESTMENT AS POST-BREXIT SAFE HAVEN OPTION
- BRAND FINANCE PLC AND SOLACTIVE AG LAUNCH INDICES
- TAKING A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING
- CFOS AND ANALYSTS CALL FOR A REVOLUTION IN THE REPORTING OF INTANGIBLE ASSETS
- RATIONALISING GLOBAL CONNECTIONS TO DRIVE COSTS DOWN, VISIBILITY UP
- BEPS – BE PREPARED
- ANDREW J. SHERMAN JOINS SEYFARTH’S CORPORATE DEPARTMENT IN WASHINGTON D.C.
- UK’S FAILING SMES FALL INTO £1 BILLION FUNDING GAP, DESPITE £126 BILLION IN UNTAPPED PRIVATE INVESTOR FINANCE. INVESTOR CONFIDENCE IN PRIVATE EQUITY INVESTMENT IS HIGH, WITH 63% INTENDING TO INVEST IN SMES IN THE NEXT FIVE YEARS AND OVER HALF OF UK INVESTORS LOOKING TO EIS FOR 2016
- SELF-MADE BUSINESS MOGULS UNDERSTAND POWER OF EQUITY VALUE ENHANCEMENT (“EVE”)
- BASE EROSION PROFIT SHIFTING (BEPS)
- ACCOUNTANTS ARE KEY TO IMPLEMENTING INTEGRATED REPORTING, SAYS NEW REPORT FROM ACCA AND IMA
- IS SME GROWTH BEING STIFLED BY BASEL III?
- CULT WINES EXPANDS INTO ASIA AS IT SEES 105% GROWTH IN PROFITS
- THE TRUTH ABOUT INTEGRATED REPORTING
- PROPERTY MOOSE LAUNCHES PROPERTY GIFT GIVING PLATFORM IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS
- ARAB GAMBIAN ISLAMIC BANK FIRST TO GO LIVE ON IMAL R14
- NEW ASSOCIATION FOCUSES ON ALTERNATIVE ASSET CLASSES AND ‘LUXURY’ INVESTMENTS
- Cloud Computing in Financial Services: How to secure buy-in and prepare for migration
- DELIVERING ON DATA: THE C-SUITE’S STRUGGLE TO EXTRACT FULL VALUE FROM INFORMATION
- DO ASSET MANAGEMENT IT DEPARTMENTS STUNT OR STIMULATE INNOVATION?
- IDC Reveals Worldwide Digital Transformation Predictions; Kicks Off IDC FutureScape Web Conference Series
- WELLESLEY LAUNCHES RENEWED MINI-BOND OFFER
- IT’S TIME TO MAKE RENEWABLE ENERGY INVESTMENTS MAINSTREAM
- GETTING TO A 360°ISH CUSTOMER VIEW WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK
- STOP BASHING BANKS AND START BACKING THEM
- PENSIONS, TIMES ARE CHANGING
- SUKUK IN TURKEY: STRUCTURING CONSIDERATIONS FOR TURKISH CORPORATES
- MIND YOUR LANGUAGE
- BLACKROCK ADOPTS CFA INSTITUTE ASSET MANAGER CODE OF PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT
- HOW SMES LOOKING TO EXIT CAN BEST POSITION THEMSELVES FOR OVERSEAS BUYERS
- THE EXTOLLED VIRTUES OF THE CORPORATE IDEALIST
- ADDRESSING THE NEED FOR CREATIVE TRANSFORMATION: SURVEY SUGGESTS FINANCIAL SERVICES ARE FAILING TO EMBRACE CREATIVITY
- THE UNSTOPPABLE RMB
- SQUARING THE DATA GOVERNANCE CIRCLE
- NEW BOOK – WHY MOATS MATTER. THE MORNINGSTAR APPROACH TO STOCK INVESTING, BY HEATHER BRILLIANT AND ELIZABETH COLLINS
- ECB ENTANGLED WITH BANKS IN POLICY CONUNDRUM
- CRITEO REPORTS RECORD RESULTS FOR THE SECOND QUARTER 2014 AND INCREASES FULL-YEAR 2014 GUIDANCE
- FUSIONEXPERIENCE ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF NOVUMTM, THE GLOBAL IP LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT APPLICATION.
- SNL FINANCIAL: RISING TO THE BASEL III CET 1 RATIO CHALLENGE IN Q1
- ISLAMIC FINANCE FUTURES
- THE TEMPERATURE IS RISING AS UK MID-MARKET FINANCIAL SERVICES M&A ACTIVITY HEATS UP
- ‘NEW ERA’ FOR ERP HAILED, AS CLOUD HELPS GROWING BUSINESSES UNLOCK GROWTH
- OPTIMISTS VS. PESSIMISTS IN ITALIAN BANKING
- FONETIC LAUNCHES LINGUISTICS VOICE PLATFORM
- INSIDE SECURE CLOSES AGREEMENT WITH INTEL ON NEW NFC TECHNOLOGY AND IP LICENSE
- LCP LAUNCH 4TH PROPERTY FUND TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE NEW SIPP AND ISA RULES
- BROADER VIEW OF INVESTMENT NEEDED IN A SERVICE BASED ECONOMY, ECONOMISTS WARN
- HOW ARE BITCOINS BEING TREATED IN VARIOUS JURISDICTIONS FROM A TAX PERSPECTIVE?
- THE HIDDEN COSTS OF BIG DATA – HOW CFOS CAN HEDGE THE FINANCIAL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH POWERING INFORMATION PROJECTS
- POST ACQUISITION INTEGRATION CHALLENGES SHOULD NEVER BE UNDERESTIMATED
- SAS UK & IRELAND PUTS THE POWER TO KNOW INTO BIG DATA
- LONDON & CAPITAL COMPLETES TRANSITION TO IMPLEMENTING AN ASIGRA-BASED CLOUD BACKUP SOLUTION IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ONCORE IT
- PROFILE SOFTWARE HOSTS ITS ANNUAL EVENT FOR PRIVATE BANKS AND IAMS IN GENEVA ADDRESSED BY A WELL-KNOWN SPEAKER MR. DOMINIQUE HABEGGER
- EXACT MORTGAGE EXPERTS IMPROVES PRODUCTIVITY AND ENHANCES CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE USING AN IVR AUTOMATED PAYMENT SOLUTION FROM ENCODED
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY – INTANGIBLE, INVISIBLE BUT NOT INVALUABLE
- SOME TAX CASH FLOW BENEFITS THAT CAN BE DERIVED FROM EARLY ADOPTION OF FRS 102
- BALANCING THE WEALTH MANAGEMENT PORTFOLIO: THE BENEFITS OF INVESTING IN COMMERCIAL PROPERTY
- CUSTOMER SERVICE HITS THE BOTTOM LINE
- RULING CREATES A NEW ASSET
- Taking your bank into the next generation
- Interview with Mr. Korosh Farazad, the Chairman and CEO (FII) and Managing Director (FCA)
- Trading on Your Assets
- “WHAT IS YOUR SUBSTANCE, WHEREOF ARE YOU MADE”?
- What services do Real Estate Companies offer?
- Is the Pace of Innovation Slowing Down?
- Spreadsheets and the biggest data risks of all
- We must do more for UK freelancing community
- DATACENTERS AS AN ASSET
- Boxes in the basement: is your paper set to self-destruct?
- The rise of Project Bonds and Sukuk as part of debt financing in the Middle East
- Make it to Mayfair for £50K
- PUBLIC SHARE ISSUE IN UK’S MOST WIDELY-OWNED RENEWABLE ENERGY COMPANY, TRIODOS RENEWABLES
- Teradata Revenue Increases 18 Percent in Constant Currency
- PROFIT FROM PATENTS
- UK PLC wasting billions on hidden employee costs
- Different types of Bonds
- When, If Ever, Will Small-Cap Bank Valuations Return?
- Is ‘cease to trade’ the real factor behind falling insolvency stats?
- The Role of the G-20 in Sustaining the Recovery and Protecting Financial Stability
- The Future Of EITI In The Asia Pacific Region
- Exchange responds to government’s proposals on driving private sector recovery
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...