Increasing healthcare expenditure, rise in disease diagnosis, increase in R&D spending, increase in genomics research, rising demand for personalized medicine, rise in enzymology research and advancements in tools for synthetic genome design are key factors contributing to high CAGR of Nucleic Acid Labeling during forecast period.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Nucleic Acid Labeling market valued at USD 1.56 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 3.08 billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 8.6%. A wide variety of molecular and cellular biology procedures are dependent on a labeled or tagged nucleic acid. These behavior and functioning can be specifically studied via the attached label. Nucleic acids can be easily labelled with several tags that allows their detection and purification. These tags can be used to recover or identify other interacting molecules. The integrity of the nucleic acid is preserved in this non-destructive reaction, which makes it useful for applications where it is necessary to use the intact sample.
Owing to the growing demand for nucleic acid labeling, the manufacturers are adapting strategic initiatives such as innovative launch systems to increase their product portfolio. For example, with the launch of PHOTOPROBE labeling systems, the total length of the original nucleic acid sample, instead of copies, is directly marked. Additionally, Nucleic Acid Labeling can also be used for applications involving protein interactions, such as gel change or drip analysis, it is generally advantageous to generate labeled probes at the end to avoid steric interference of the interaction. The nucleic acid transfer can provide valuable information on gene integrity and copy number, as well as a means of analyzing mRNA size and expression gene, nucleic acid labeling helps to characterize cells and tissues developed in vitro and often produce important clinical information when used in patient samples. Moreover, the availability of different labels and a wide range of detection systems improve the sensitivity and flexibility required for in situ hybridization, thus, eventually driving the market growth for nucleic acid labeling.
Personalized medicine aims to provide personalized treatments to each patient based on the molecular basis of the disease, which has become popular in recent years. The patient centric approach is increasing day by day. The rise in geriatric population all across the world and the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases are factors that put constant pressure on the capacity and financial sustainability of health systems around the world. Personalized medicine promises to provide better patient care and a high margin of safety while reducing total health care costs. However, lack of awareness about the healthcare facilities, high cost and lack of professional and skilled training provided to healthcare professionals are the major hindrances for market growth during the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2252
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Nucleic Acid labeling market is growing at a CAGR of 1% in Asia Pacific followed by Europe and North America, with 8.3 % and 8.2% CAGR, respectively. Increasing Healthcare Expenditure across the globe is the key factor to accelerate the market growth during forecast period across all regions
- As of 2018, Reagents & Kits is the dominating Nucleic Acid Labeling which holds 53.2% of the global market. European regional market is the prominent revenue generating source for this product segment, followed by North America, Asia-Pacific and, other regions
- Services Product Type segment is expected to be the fastest growing market segment during forecast period 2019-2026 with a CAGR of 9.1%. However, Fierce competitive structure of Nucleic Acid Labeling market is a major challenge for the market growth of this market segment
- Random Primer Technique type segment was valued at USD 255 Million in the year 2018 and is expected reach USD 608 Million by 2026, growing at a highest CAGR of 9.7%.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to account for the 20.1% of the global Nucleic Acid Labeling market. Developing nations such China, and India are likely to witness high growth
- Lack of skilled professionals is a major challenge for the market growth across the globe during the forecast period
- Key participants include Promega Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., General Electric Company, New England Biolabs, PerkinElmer, Inc., F. Hoffmann La-Roche AG, Vector Laboratories, Merck KGaA, Enzo Biochem, and Agilent Technologies.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2252
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Nucleic Acid Labeling market on the basis of type, Technique type, Label type, end use, and region:
Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Reagents & Kits
Technique Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Nick Translation
- Random Primer
- In Vitro Transcription
- Reverse Transcription
- End Labeling
Label Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Benefits of Nucleic Acid Labeling Market Report:
- Panoramic overview of the opportunities and risks in the Nucleic Acid Labeling sector
- Study of recent innovations and developments in the industry
- Comprehensive study of the growth pattern of the Nucleic Acid Labeling industry
- In-depth assessment of the competitive landscape of the key players of the Nucleic Acid Labeling industry
- Analysis of the Nucleic Acid Labeling market drivers, constraints, and opportunities
- Assessment of technological developments and latest trends of the industry
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2252
Thank you for reading our report. For customization or further inquiry, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your requirements.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Diabetes Injection Pens Market @ https://www.google.sc/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/diabetes-injection-pens-market
Artificial Pancreas Device System (APDS) Market @ https://www.google.ms/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/artificial-pancreas-device-system-apds-market
Disposable Laparoscopic Instruments Market @ https://www.google.gy/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/disposable-laparoscopic-instruments-market
Recombinant Human Serum Albumin Market @ https://www.google.nu/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/recombinant-human-serum-albumin-market
Healthcare RCM Outsourcing Market @ https://www.google.fr/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/healthcare-rcm-outsourcing-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-nucleic-acid-labeling-market