marcus evans will host the 4th Edition Leveraged Lending in the Shifting Regulatory Environment Conference on November 29-December 1, 2017 in New York, NY. This interactive meeting will provide you with best strategies to optimize your leveraged lending strategies in the current competitive environment. Take away insights for risk appetite setting, funding and regulatory compliance to increase profitability of leveraged loans.
Walk Away with Practical, Actionable Insights that will allow you to:
- Gain clarity on the Interagency Guidance
- Improve underwriting standards to better comply with the regulations
- Understand how peers are managing loans in different sectors
- Identify key trends and challenges in specific products and sectors
- Discuss how to calculate risk appetite
- Innovate new products to remain competitive in the market
Key Speakers Include:
- Christopher Wood, Managing Director, Head of Syndicated & Leveraged Finance, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey
- Saad Aslam, Executive Vice President, Independent Risk Management, PNC Bank
- Chris Droussiotis, Managing Director, Head of Leveraged, Sponsor & Structured Finance, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Patrick Brocker, Senior Managing Director, Peapack-Gladstone Bank
- Heather Mosbacher Reiner, Director, William Blair & Company
- Nitin Sharma, Managing Director, CIT Bank N.A.
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.