- IPO: why go public?
- Banks will foot the bill for Black Friday and Cyber Monday fraud
- Proven Techniques to Deal Better With Student Loan Debt
- The state of insurance in Nigeria and the route to growth
- AI in Finance: can banks get smarter?
- How to Invest 100k?
- Time to Clear the Confusion Over PIN on ‘glass’ and ‘mobile’
- How to Save for Retirement
- Latin America: An e-commerce continent on the rise
- Do you know about the PSD2 deadline on June 14th? What you need to know and do before this date
- The ongoing battle of strong authentication vs customer experience – who will win?
- The CFOs guide to achieving IFRS 17 compliance
- Exploring new frontiers: how payment certainty propels businesses across borders
- Mobile Video Banking: Bridging the Gap From Brick & Mortar to Digital
- A new path to financial inclusion
- A Beginner’s Guide to Business Taxes – How to Ensure Your New Business Stays on the Right Side of HMRC
- How to Insulate Your Wealth from a Correction
- AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018 and Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- Three steps for insurers to survive the Amazonian threat
- Risk Management and Controls in a Digitised World
- Q&A with Dale Gillham
- It’s time to say RIP to IPO
- Financial services organisations must adapt to flourish in a digital future
- Smart buildings – the self-financing potential
- What is a bridging loan and how much do they cost?
- A Cashless Society and what it means for remittance.
- How to make money on Instagram?
- How Cash Efficiency in Indices, Derivatives and Managed Accounts may be Important to an Institutional Investor’s Well being
- 98.5% of asset management firms are eroding trust by not using plain language
- Coindirect aims to disrupt the crypto peer-to-peer marketplace ecosystem
- The future of investment research
- The valuation imperative: raising the bar in market data management
- Scope places Turkey’s BB+ ratings under review for downgrade
- ACI Equips Developers with Open API Technology to Drive Faster Global eCommerce Growth
- Zecotek Restructures to Align Intellectual Property, Technology and Business Functions Across Operating Divisions
- Turkey: The Future of Opportunity
- Understanding the Credit card rates and paying off the debt
- How chatbots are transforming customer service in finance?
- Arbe Robotics Continues to Drive Next-generation Autonomous Vehicle Sensing Technology With $10 Million Capital Raise
- Scope affirms Land of Berlin credit rating of AAA with Stable Outlook
- Preparing for Xmas in July: Ingenico warns retailers of growing consumer discount scepticism
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Equity Income Fund, Inc. Announces Expiration And Preliminary Results Of Cash Tender Offer
- Italy misses opportunity to boost covered bond market
- Hermes: Is it time for investors to prepare for the ‘worst of times’?
- Scope assigns BBB-(SF) to class A notes issued by ARAGORN NPL 2018 S.R.L.– Italian NPL ABS
- Blockchain Technology to Disrupt Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Platforms
- Better Safe Than Sorry-71 Per Cent Of Drivers Believe Other Road Users Should Improve Their Safety
- Future mobility: a new direction of travel
- Feefo becomes Google Partner
- Token Enables Bank Direct Payments for Paymentworld
- Fourth-Gen Intelligent Data Hub Solution Frees Businesses from Oracle Lock-In
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Equity Income Fund, Inc. Announces Commencement Of A Cash Tender Offer
- Betterment Research Shows Gig Economy May Replace Retirement
- Blockchain Technology Adoption Across Businesses are Growing FinancialBuzz.com News Commentary
- Digital Payments and the Retailer
- 9 top International Payment tips for businesses
- Avaloq’sBPaaS solution chosen by Intesa Sanpaolo Private Bank Suisse
- Saxo Q2 Outlook: The end of a cycle like no other
- Why a data centric approach is vital for powering the asset management value chain
- WIZZLE.IO TO MAKE CRYPTOCURRENCY GLOBALLY ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE WITH ICO LAUNCH
- DELOITTE GLOBAL MINING REPORT EXPLORES KEY TRENDS IN 2018
- What is a short sale?
- FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS IN THE SEPA ZONE INCUR COSTS IN THE BILLIONS
- JAYWING LAUNCHES NEW AI RISK TECHNOLOGY PRODUCT, ARCHETYPE
- NEW SURVEY FINDS RELATIONSHIP TENSION AND ANXIETY ARE HIDDEN COSTS OF DEBT
- PPRO GROUP AND KLARNA PARTNER TO OFFER RISK-FREE CREDIT PAYMENT METHODS ACROSS EUROPE
- HOW UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS BENEFITS EMPLOYERS AND EMPLOYEES ALIKE
- ANTICIPATED NEW PCI SSC STANDARD FOR PIN ON MOBILE SET TO TRANSFORM PAYMENTS GLOBALLY
- BANKS EXPERIENCE COMEBACK IN MONEY TRANSFER MARKET
- COUPA AND SOFTWARE AG PARTNER TO PROVIDE SIMPLE AND RAPID INTEGRATION WITH LEADING ERPS
- MEDITERRANEAN BANK GOES LIVE WITH INFOSYS FINACLE LENDING SOLUTION
- WHY TRAVEL FIRMS ARE FEELING THE PRESSURE OF CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS
- U.S. BUSINESS EXECUTIVES TEMPER STRONG OPTIMISM ON ECONOMY, AICPA SURVEY FINDS
- ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING: SHORT-TERM BENEFITS THANKS TO ANALYTICS
- TRADING SYSTEMS: A HYBRID CLOUD-COLO APPROACH
- PSD2 – BY JOHN HARVIE, A DIRECTOR WITHIN PROTIVITI’S PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT PRACTICE
- HOW WILL ARTICLE 50 AFFECT YOUR TRAVEL PLANS?
- WORLDREMIT LAUNCHES DIGITAL MONEY TRANSFER SERVICE IN HAWAII
- UNPRECEDENTED LEVEL OF SCRUTINY OVER HEADCOUNT LEVELS AND HIRING DECISIONS
- DIGITALISATION: GETTING THE PRICE RIGHT
- FENDING OFF FRAUDSTERS: SIX STEPS TO TACKLING FINANCIAL CRIME IN BANKING TODAY
- WHAT HAVE WE LEARNT FROM BREXIT AND TRUMP?
- MORNINGSTAR STUDY EXAMINES THE COST OF POOR INVESTMENT TIMING BY INVESTORS IN EUROPE; INVESTORS IN SINGLE-COUNTRY EMERGING MARKETS AND SECTOR EQUITY MOST AFFECTED
- SAGE LIVE MOVES TO SALESFORCE LIGHTNING AS PART OF STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
- THE IMPORTANCE OF PCI DSS COMPLIANCE
- BANKING ON INFORMATION
- NICE INTRODUCES NEXT GENERATION SKYPE FOR BUSINESS RECORDING FOR FINANCIAL MARKETS
- HIGH QUALITY SERVICE VS. LOW SPREADS
- WINNING COMBINATION OF NETSUITE AND BRONTO DELIVERS PERSONALIZED, OMNICHANNEL BRAND EXPERIENCES
- INTEGRATED PERSONAL COMMISSIONING ‘AT RISK’ BY NOT MAXIMISING PREPAID ACCOUNT FUNCTIONALITY WARNS PREPAID FINANCIAL SERVICES (PFS)
- NETSUITE ONEWORLD 16 ADDS ENHANCEMENTS FOR GLOBAL ENTERPRISES
- 4MLD – IMPACT OF A NEW KYC REGIME FOR THE E-MONEY SECTOR
- PREVENTING BAD DEBT EFFECTIVELY AT THE GATE
- TECHNOLOGY-BASED STARTUP PICH WINS ‘FINTECH VENTURE DAY’ ORGANIZED BY SANTANDER INNOVENTURES, ACCENTURE AND IE BUSINESS SCHOOL
- NETSUITE ANNOUNCES NETSUITE ONEWORLD FOR BENELUX-HEADQUARTERED COMPANIES
- INSURANCE INDUSTRY FAILING TO UNDERSTAND 21ST CENTURY CONSUMERS, RESEARCH FINDS
- ACI WORLDWIDE INTRODUCES UP RETAIL PAYMENTS—PROVIDING INDUSTRY’S MOST COMPLETE END-TO-END ENTERPRISE PAYMENTS SOLUTION
- Launch of the Distributed Ledger Hub – A world first
- A FORMER MOUNTIE’S WAR ON BANK FRAUD
- DON’T WASTE MONEY PASSING THE BUCK THIS CHRISTMAS
- IT’S TIME TO RESHAPE THE GLOBAL REMITTANCE MARKET
- HUMAN RIGHTS ARE A CORPORATE CONCERN
- HEDGE CONNECTION AWARDED SECOND U.S. PATENT FOR BUSINESS METHODOLOGY OF MATCHING HEDGE FUNDS AND INVESTORS ONLINE
- NETSUITE PARTNERS WITH CELERGO, BRINGING GLOBAL PAYROLL MANAGEMENT TO THE NETSUITE CLOUD
- DIGITAL BANKING – USHERING IN A NEW ERA
- TAKING A BITE OUT OF PAYMENTS
- USER AUTHENTICATION IN THE IOT: WHAT THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY NEEDS TO KNOW
- MICROINSURANCE MARKET IS PICKING UP, THOUGH SOME CHALLENGES STILL LIE AHEAD
- DOES THE ALTERNATIVE FINANCE BOOM REALLY HERALD THE END OF BANKS?
- What Banks Can Learn From Antivirus Companies About Fighting Financial Crime
- INVESTMENT POPULATION DEMOGRAPHICS AND FINANCIAL EXPANSION
- TRADITIONAL FOREIGN EXCHANGE MODELS COSTING UK BUSINESSES MILLIONS PER YEAR IN COMMISSION RATES
- WHEN IS AGILE, NOT REALLY AGILE?
- Gambia’s AGIB selects Path Solutions’ iMAL
- 2015: DISRUPTING A THRIVING NEW ECOSYSTEM OF FRAUDSTERS
- TOP TEN INTERNATIONAL ANTI-CORRUPTION DEVELOPMENTS FOR DECEMBER 2014
- BIG DATA, OMNI-CHANNEL AND TESTING: TURNING BUZZWORDS INTO PROFITS
- REMOTE DEPOSIT CAPTURE MAKING INROADS IN THE U.K.
- ZAPP PARTNERS WITH LEADING RETAILERS TO BRING MOBILE PAYMENTS TO MILLIONS OF SHOPPERS
- CITY RECRUITMENT FEELS IMPACT OF SUMMER SLOWDOWN BUT HIRING LEVELS MOVE IN RIGHT DIRECTION YEAR-ON-YEAR
- KEY INDICATORS THAT MAKE FINANCIAL MARKETS TICK
- TEMPERING THE GROWING COST OF COMPLIANCE
- CAPITA ADAPTS TO CHANGING ENVIRONMENT WITH LOWER COSTS AND IMPROVED PRODUCTIVITY
- EU REGULATION WEAKENS BANK EFFORTS TO MANAGE PERFORMANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT, SAYS NEW MERCER SURVEY
- BURFORD CAPITAL RECEIVES $26 MILLION FROM INNOVATIVE CORPORATE DEBT FACILITY BACKED BY ARBITRATION CLAIM
- CORRESPONDENT BANKING: INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS’ FUTURE OR PAST?
- INETCO WHITEPAPER – UNLOCKING YOUR ATM BIG DATA
- 2014: THE YEAR OF THE BUSINESS TO BUSINESS DIRECT DEBIT?
- HOW TO CREATE A HIGH PERFORMANCE BANKING AND FINANCE DATACENTRE ENVIRONMENT
- FACEBOOK PARTNER CATEGORIES; HOW BRANDS DELIVER MORE POWERFUL ADVERTISING USING FACEBOOK
- COUNTRY RISK. A BENEFIT TO TRADING?
- HONG KONG VERSUS SINGAPORE – ETERNAL BUSINESS RIVALS?
- INVESTMENT LANDSCAPE AMIDST GLOBAL TRANSFER OF RISK FROM THE BANKING SYSTEM
- LEADING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TO SUPPORT ZAPP MOBILE PAYMENTS FOR THE GOOD OF THE UK CONSUMER AND ECONOMY
- EASTERN AND WESTERN EUROPE: NARROWING THE TRADING GAP
- IT OUTSOURCING DRIVERS AND LOCATIONS
- UNDERSTANDING THE PRINCIPLES FOR EFFECTIVE RISK DATA AGGREGATION AND RISK REPORTING (PERDARR)
- WHY CASH IS STILL KING
- Binary Options Customer Service Awards
- Seize the export opportunities
- Relying on Sector experts is flawed
- Is A Mentor Necessary To Succeed At Forex Currency Trading?
- Understanding Technical Analysis and Some Indicators
- Case study for Torstone Technology
- Using comparable firms is a standard method among equity analysts and investment advisors to estimate the value of firms and make investment recommendations
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- Consolidation is not a dirty word (when it comes to Data Centres)
- Jack Russell Debt Collection Announce Its Express Debt Recovery Service
- How the financial sector is moving towards the latest communication channels and how it benefits them
- New carbon reporting legislation for leading businesses
- Solvency II – MoneyMate addressing the issues of Look-Through Transparency for the Asset Management, Fund Administration and Insurance Industries
- Project Oscar – Brands Look to Cash in on Mobile Payments
- European Buy & Build activity remains subdued in Q2 2012
- End of Cash
- Employers move online to recruit
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
- How People Think and How it Matters
- A new voice on a familiar topic – SEPA from the perspective of ECB Executive Board Member Peter Praet
- The Changing Face of Risk in the Global Financial System
- Dow Jones FXCM Dollar Index
- Making decisions in an uncertain world
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...