- If The Tax Cuts Don’t Last, Will Your Retirement Funds? 4 Ways To Make Sure
- Technology 2020 Look Ahead from KR1 plc
- Enterprise Bank & Trust Think Tank Survey Tackles the Rising Cost of Health Insurance for Small and Mid-size Companies
- How technology is bringing insurers and policyholders together
- Cyber threat to the legal sector: 6 proactive steps to take now
- An Phat Cat Tuong – Most Innovative New Life Insurance Product Vietnam 2019
- Big Data for Insurance
- Between the Hackers and the Regulators…
- Tech trends reshaping the insurance landscape
- The CFOs guide to achieving IFRS 17 compliance
- Top Reasons to Consider Term Life Insurance
- Exclusive interview with Nan Shan Life Insurance
- Setting up The Ultimate Retirement Plan
- Fenergo Launches Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) Solution for Natixis
- It’s about Quality Services and Creating Value for Customers
- When reasonable skill and care is not enough
- 12 Best Investment Options in India for everyone in their 20s
- The Changing Future of the European Union
- How to Save on Auto Insurance
- Recovering from acts of malice, incompetence and God in banking IT systems
- How can insurers offer a customer-first experience?
- Yolt links up with Anorak to provide impartial life insurance advice for users
- Trust in business: A Q&A with Ghazi Abu Nahl
- How Finance Businesses can Identify their Most Valuable Leads
- SailPoint’s IdentityIQ Tames the Tsunami of Bots, Apps and Cloud Infrastructures
- Artificial intelligence versus regulation: friends or foes?
- What is term life insurance?
- Prudential enters the mutual fund market in Thailand through the acquisition of leading asset management company, TMB Asset Management and distribution partnership with TMB
- When is the Inheritance Tax paid?
- Facts you should know about Inheritance tax
- How Conversational AI Is Improving Claims For Customers and Insurers
- What it takes to win in sports and in the wealth game!
- Legal professionals are the most likely to break their work phones
- Vespoint Acquires Controlling Interest In Midwest Holding
- How insurers can stay relevant in a world disrupted by data, algorithms and AI
- iA Financial Group’s plan of arrangement endorsed by the Legislative Assembly of Quebec
- German private insurers join IBM and TK to offer electronic health records to 17.5M clients on the IBM Cloud
- Bahrain National Holding selects TCS BaNCS for Insurance to drive Innovation and Growth
- Insurers Provide Stability To Financial Markets And The Overall Economy
- Egnyte Delivers One-Click Compliance Solution for GDPR
- Georgia Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company Expands its Relationship with Sapiens by Choosing Its P&C Insurance Platform for North America
- Decentralized R&D Programs for Emerging Markets to Drive Volume Sales for MNCs
- The technology shaping the future of insurance
- The Gig Generation: addressing the challenges of a new workforce
- CAA Insurance unveils pay-as-you-go auto insurance program
- How AI is changing businesses and industries for the better
- MIB Elects a New Chairman, Vice Chairman and Four New Directors to its Board
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- MetLife selects eight finalists for open innovation programme, collab 3.0 EMEA
- Goliath Still Winning in Late Payment Epidemic
- Banking giant HSBC rules out financing controversial Keystone XL pipeline
- Robo Mortgage Adviser Hoocht. Teams Up With Digital Insurance Provider Homelyfe In First-Of-Its Kind Partnership
- Etiqa maintains its record of delivering strong returns for participating policyholders with an impressive net investment return of 10.99% in 2017
- Taxing times for prudent pension savers
- DON’T SURVIVE, THRIVE: BRITAIN’S BEST BUSINESS HUBS REVEALED
- PIONEERING BIOMETRICS SERVICE TO HELP INSURERS, BANKS IN £200M CYBER FRAUD BATTLE
- MANCHESTER, BRIGHTON, AND EDINBURGH – THE BEST LOCATIONS FOR FREELANCERS
- How does Unemployment work?
- How much is motorcycle insurance?
- CAMRADATA’S NEW WHITE PAPER CONSIDERS POTENTIAL OF INVESTMENT IN A LOW CARBON ECONOMY
- HOMELYFE LAUNCHES TO PROVIDE CONSUMERS WITH TRANSPARENCY AND SIMPLICITY AROUND INSURANCE
- PSYON SET TO SHAKE UP UK EMPLOYEE BENEFITS MARKET
- UK CITIZENS LIVING IN EUROPE WILL CONTINUE TO SEE STATE PENSION UPLIFTS HIGHLIGHTS PLSA BREXIT BRIEFING
- MODERN DAY THREATS THAT EVENT ORGANISERS SHOULD PLAN FOR AND BE INSURED AGAINST
- REIMAGINING INSURANCE IN THE WORLD OF IOT
- ETHIAS CHOOSES GUIDEWIRE CORE AND DATA PRODUCTS
- TINUBU SQUARE LAUNCHES TINUBU CREDIT INSURANCE SUITE CORE EDITION
- IBM STUDY: C-SUITE EXECUTIVES EXPLORING BLOCKCHAIN AIM TO DISRUPT, NOT DEFEND
- Nan Shan Life – The Paragon in Public Welfare Services in Taiwan
- GENPACT STRENGTHENS ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CAPABILITIES WITH ACQUISITION OF RAGE FRAMEWORKS
- HOW HAS YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCE MADE YOU THE LEADER YOU ARE TODAY?
- ALMOST TWO-THIRDS OF INSURERS AND AGGREGATORS ARE NEGLECTING MOBILE AND TABLET USERS
- SIMPLE TRANSPARENCY: WHY DISRUPTOR FINANCE BRANDS ARE WINNING CONSUMER TRUST.
- ZURICH INTERNATIONAL LIFE DEPLOYS KODAK ALARIS HIGH PERFORMANCE SCANNERS BACKED BY LOCAL SERVICE AND SUPPORT TO DRIVE COMPANY’S DIGITIZATION EFFORTS
- ZURICH INTERNATIONAL LIFE DEPLOYS KODAK ALARIS HIGH PERFORMANCE SCANNERS BACKED BY LOCAL SERVICE AND SUPPORT TO DRIVE COMPANY’S DIGITISATION EFFORTS
- “AN PHÁT TRỌN ĐỜI” – LIFE LONG LIFE INSURANCE PRODUCT
- HƯU TRÍ VỮNG NGHIỆP” – PENSION PRODUCT
- RESEARCH REVEALS FINANCIAL AND EMOTIONAL COST OF SUFFERING FROM A CRITICAL ILLNESS
- PREMIA™ LEADING CHOICE OF INSURANCE COMPANIES IN OMAN
- EMPLOYEES ‘VALUE BENEFITS MORE THAN EMPLOYERS THINK’
- SOLVING THE ENCRYPTION CONUNDRUM IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- RESPOND TO THE BLOCKCHAIN OPPORTUNITY: LMMC PROVIDES INSIGHT TO IUA MEMBER COMPANIES
- INSURANCE SPECIALIST ADMIRAL GROUP DRIVES IMPROVEMENTS IN CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT QUALITY WITH VERINT SOLUTIONS
- HOW THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY CAN LEVERAGE THE POTENTIAL OF IOT
- THE ENGAGEMENT GAP: CAN INSURERS CLOSE THE GAP AND BUILD LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIPS WITH CUSTOMERS?
- 3 THINGS THE EUROPEAN INVESTMENT GRADE FIXED INCOME TEAM TALKED ABOUT LAST WEEK
- FORMER U.S. CONGRESSMAN MIKE FERGUSON JOINS BAKERHOSTETLER TO LEAD FEDERAL POLICY TEAM
- Insurance in Cambodia
- SNAPSHOT OF SRI LANKA INSURANCE MARKET
- WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE BUYING CAR INSURANCE
- US MODEL CAN PLUG THE UK PROTECTION GAP
- SELF-MADE BUSINESS MOGULS UNDERSTAND POWER OF EQUITY VALUE ENHANCEMENT (“EVE”)
- BREACH PRE-PLANNING: WOULD YOU BE READY TO RESPOND TODAY?
- INSURERS MUST TRANSFORM TO SERVE THE DIGITAL NATIVE GENERATION
- A FORMER MOUNTIE’S WAR ON BANK FRAUD
- STANDARD DATABASES ARE FAILING IN THE FIGHT AGAINST FRAUD
- THE SHOCKING COST OF CHRISTMAS OVER A LIFETIME
- AN EXPERT IT LIFECYCLE PLAN WILL HELP YOU ADHERE TO DATA PROTECTION LAWS AND SAVE MONEY
- THE MIGRATION CHALLENGES OF A GLOBAL BANKING AND FINANCE INDUSTRY
- SOLVENCY II: ARE INSURANCE COMPANIES READY?
- WHY (AND HOW) INSURANCE FIRMS NEED TO TAKE A NEW APPROACH TO SERVICE
- MICROINSURANCE MARKET IS PICKING UP, THOUGH SOME CHALLENGES STILL LIE AHEAD
- RETIREMENT IS NOT A WALK IN THE PARK FOR IT
- HOW THE INTERNET OF THINGS IS IMPROVING THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY
- PITFALLS OF HEALTH INSURANCE FOR EXPATS
- REVISED CRITICAL ILLNESS DEFINITIONS
- RISKY BUSINESS AND HOW TO ELIMINATE HUMAN ERROR
- CYBER INSURANCE
- THE EVOLUTION OF INSURANCE MARKETING
- CYBER RISK INSURANCE – BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN INSURANCE PROVIDERS AND COMPANIES INSURED
- ROLE OF AN INSURANCE BROKER
- TAKING THE RIGHTS AND OPPORTUNITIES YOU HAVE NOW MORE SERIOUSLY
- LONDON TOPS MASTERCARD GLOBAL DESTINATIONS CITIES INDEX AS MOST VISITED CITY
- AEGON: TACKLING THE RISING TIDE OF REGULATION WITH ASSET CONTROL
- WILLIS GROUP PRESENTS UNIQUE EVENT TO KICK-START A GLOBAL DISASTER RESILIENCE TRANSFORMATION
- GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANIES NEED TO PRIORITISE FRAUD DETECTION TO AVOID SPIRALLING INDEMNITY COSTS
- HUAWEI SIGNS BENCHMARK DEAL WITH EULER HERMES TO COVER EUROPEAN MOBILE BUSINESS AGAINST PAYMENT DEFAULT
- CONTRACTORFINANCIALS – SPECIALIST ADVISER TO THE UKS CONTRACTOR AND FREELANCER COMMUNITY
- Understanding Disability – Planning for Financial Well-Being
- INNOVATIVE WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY TO LAUNCH AT ACORD LOMA FORUM 2014
- THE FEAR THAT ERODES PROFITABLE GROWTH
- ESSENTIAL SUMS FOR MUMS: 10 TOP FINANCE TIPS FOR NEW MOTHERS
- GULF INSURANCE GROUP
- MONETISING BIG DATA IN RETAIL BANKS STARTS WITH A BETTER CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- NEW ELSA OFFICERS ELECTED
- INSURERS PROFITABILITY RESTS WITH IMPROVING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE VIA DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION FINDS WORLD INSURANCE REPORT 2014
- Renowned Advisor Teresa Kuhn Finds Hope and Security – For Herself and Her Clients – in Bank On Yourself
- BEST WAYS TO INVEST AND TO ENSURE THAT YOUR FUTURE IS SECURE
- BEST WAYS TO INVEST TO SECURE YOUR FUTURE
- REASONS TO TAKE A LIFE INSURANCE AND TO HIRE A BROKER TO BUY ONE
- European insurance industry under pressure to agree compromise on Solvency 2
- Data discipline
- Euler Hermes and HSBC forge global trade credit insurance agreement
- How Enterprise Video Provides an Effective IT Business solution for the Insurance Sector
- Spreadsheets and the biggest data risks of all
- Corporate Risk Hotspots In 2013
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- Managing claims, effectively
- Ensuring Compliance with Stringent Data Security Regulations
- New Ways to Accelerate Ecommerce Sales in Financial Services
- The “Summit Bump” – Euro Policy & Its Effect on the Markets
- European Equity Market Drivers – The Compounding Effect of Currency
- What Is The One Secret That Has Allowed FTM to Win The Coveted Global Banking & Finance Review Award for Best Fixed Income Fund Offshore 2012?
- Banking, Regulation and Big Data…Too Big to Change?
- Interview with Michael Diekmann on new appointments
- “No reason to panic”
- Press briefing on new monetary and financial statistics
- Mitigating Systemic Risk and the Role of Central Banks
- FAD/EUO Joint Conference on Public Health Care Reforms: Challenges and Lessons for Advanced and Emerging Europe
- Housing In Canada
- HOSPITAL BILLS CAN BE A BURDEN. APPLY FOR HOSPITAL EXPENSE INSURANCE TODAY
- BLOM BANK Profile
- Making decisions in an uncertain world
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...