- Technology 2020 Look Ahead from KR1 plc
- How technology is bringing insurers and policyholders together
- Cyber threat to the legal sector: 6 proactive steps to take now
- Supply Chain Risks Need to Be Prioritised in the Outsourcing Revolution
- The banking industry in a changing climate – financing the low-carbon transition
- Between the Hackers and the Regulators…
- It’s time you start preparing for the worst: Why cyber insurance is no longer a luxury
- Planning Your Future: Potential Sources of Retirement Income
- Financial Organizations Impacted by the Latest Cybercrime Trends
- What is comprehensive insurance
- Recovering from acts of malice, incompetence and God in banking IT systems
- William Hoops joins Venable’s real estate practice in Washington, DC
- Planned disposal by Natixis and acquisition by BPCE SA of the Consumer financing, Factoring, Leasing, Sureties & guarantees and Securities services businesses, for a price of €2.7bn
- Can Insurance Truly Ensure?
- Catch me if you can: using identity governance to remove the disguise from cybercrime
- Disaster Recovery 2.0: Protecting Businesses from Potential Catastrophic Risks
- Tackling risk – why visibility into contracts is crucial for procurement pros
- Central Bank of Egypt Embarks on Digital Transformation Journey with Help of Alaris, a Kodak Alaris Business
- How much is renter’s insurance?
- Aspen Managing General Agency announces partnership with Tower Hill Specialty for Texas Property
- ENTERPRISE MOBILITY SUMMIT 2018
- Allianz: Shipping losses in Asia buck global trends and continues to rise, making it top region worldwide for major shipping incidents over last decade.
- RUSSIA BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT 2018
- ASEAN BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT 2018
- How to Retire Early
- Corbett Technology Solutions, Inc., a portfolio company of Tower Arch Capital, acquires Communications Specialists, Inc.
- Etiqa launches new home insurance with first-in-market features, endorsed by Singapore Boy, Hossan Leong
- XL Catlin and Bamboo Insurance Enter Underwriting Agreement to Provide Property Insurance in California
- How to create a better cyber security culture
- Boeing HorizonX Ventures Invests in Unmanned Aircraft Systems Software Startup Kittyhawk
- TCS Customer Analytics Software Taps Internet of Things Data for Connected Customer Experiences
- Insurers Provide Stability To Financial Markets And The Overall Economy
- Cyber security breaches prompt financial services to reassess existing systems
- CarAdvise Announces Partnership With Plymouth Rock Assurance
- IR35: The Meltdown
- Trust in Banks Highest Since 2012, but Declining Branch Visits and Increased Digital Transactions Risk Eroding Customer Relationships, Accenture Research Finds
- The Ultimate Fire Safety Risk Assessment for Your Small Business
- Punter Southall Aspire makes strategic investment in digital executor company, Lexikin Limited
- Artificial Intelligence helps merchants manage cost of fraud: SIX Payment Services complements its range of E-Commerce services with the most effective solution in the industry, Fraud Free by SIX – powered by Fraugster.
- Warning on Financial Services approach to security as cyber breaches rise
- Banking giant HSBC rules out financing controversial Keystone XL pipeline
- Trends In Classic And Supercar Investments: An Interview With JBR Capital
- How can insurers analyse data intelligently post-GDPR?
- GET MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK: THE REWARD CARDS WORTH USING (AND THOSE THAT AREN’T…)
- Everything That You Need to Know Regarding Title Insurance
- How does Insurance Work?
- What you need to know about insurance
- OPEN BANKING: WHAT’S CERTAIN, WHAT’S NOT
- Understanding Hazard Insurance
- 2018 CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE TRENDS IN BANKING AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- KNOWBE4: “SIX CYBERSECURITY TRENDS ORGANISATIONS NEED TO WATCH FOR IN 2018”
- PUNTER SOUTHALL HEALTH & PROTECTION CONTRIBUTES TO GOVERNMENT’S FIRST PARLIAMENTARY REVIEW INTO WORK AND PENSIONS
- TATV DEPLOYS GUIDEWIRE SYSTEMS FOR BUSINESS GROWTH
- SMART COMMUNICATIONS NEW RELEASE DELIVERS FEATURE-RICH INNOVATIONS FOR CUSTOMER CONVERSATIONS
- PLANNING AND ACHIEVING FINANCIAL FITNESS IN SINGAPORE
- UK SMALL BUSINESSES AND ENTREPRENEURS ON THE RISE, SAYS LINKEDIN
- BE PREPARED TO GET FIRED! AND OTHER BUSINESS ADVICE FOR CISOS
- AS BANKS FACE TOUGHER REGULATIONS, SECURITY NEEDS TO PREEMPT THREATS
- RANSOM CYBER ATTACKS DOUBLE IN EUROPE AS DIGITAL HIGHWAYMEN TARGET UNDERPREPARED BUSINESSES
- CYBERCRIME: THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM
- MAJORITY OF CONTRACTORS FEEL UNFAIRLY TARGETED BY THE GOVERNMENT
- SCHOOL FINANCIAL DIRECTORS: TAKING A FRESH LOOK AT BUDGETS
- BIOMETRIC BANKING: WILL SECURITY SELFIES REPLACE PASSWORDS?
- WEEKLY DIGEST: A TURN UP FOR THE BOOKS!
- FINANCIAL SERVICES EXECUTIVES AGREE: SELF-SERVICE ACCESS TO DATA INCREASES REVENUE, CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- BANKING ON IOT: HOW WILL THE INTERNET OF THINGS IMPACT BANKING?
- INCIDENT RESPONSE TIP: FIVE WAYS TO IMPROVE INFORMATION SECURITY AND REDUCE THE IMPACT OF A DATA BREACH
- BACK TO THE FUTURE – 2016
- CYBERSECURITY PREDICTIONS 2016: LUCK OR LEADERSHIP?
- Why You Need to Add Personal Asset Protection to Your Year End To-Do List
- SAFETY AND SECURITY IN THE CYBERCRIME ERA
- THE UK IS THE MOST CYBER-ATTACKED COUNTRY IN EUROPE AND THE SECOND MOST ASSAILED IN THE WORLD, WITH ATTACKS UP 40 PERCENT IN 2014, ACCORDING TO A REPORT BY TAGSUK*
- RETIREMENT IS NOT A WALK IN THE PARK FOR IT
- THE STANDARDS ARE SET AND THE FIRES ARE OUT: RETAIL BANKING RISK TRENDS
- Emerging Insurance Markets in Asia
- HOW THE INTERNET OF THINGS IS IMPROVING THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY
- Espion Predicts 2015 Will Be a Year of Data Protection, Cyber Insurance, Internet of Evidence, PCI Catch Up and When the Sanctity of Medical Records is under the Spotlight
- REVISED CRITICAL ILLNESS DEFINITIONS
- FEATURE INTERVIEW WITH PATRICIA ECHAUZ CHILIP, PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF STANDARD INSURANCE COMPANY
- GROWTH IN DEMAND FOR LOCAL EDISCOVERY SERVICES BOOSTS SUCCESS FOR KROLL ONTRACK’S NEW DATA CENTRE IN GERMANY
- SOCIAL BANKING- THE NEXT COMPETITIVE BATTLEGROUND
- WHY COMPLIANCE MEANS MORE THAN FAIR PLAY FOR BANKING
- MOBILE AND PROTECTION INDUSTRY
- TURKISH COMPANIES ARE ON THEIR WAY TO SECURE TRADE
- RISKY BUSINESS AND HOW TO ELIMINATE HUMAN ERROR
- CYBER RISK INSURANCE – BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN INSURANCE PROVIDERS AND COMPANIES INSURED
- LV= TO USE VIZOLUTION’S VSCREEN
- MILBANK ADVISES SENIOR LENDERS ON FINANCING OF A LANDMARK CARBON CAPTURE/ENHANCED OIL RECOVERY PROJECT IN TEXAS
- DOING BUSINESS IN SINGAPORE- PRACTICAL STEPS TO ENSURING MAS COMPLIANCE
- 6 STEPS TO MAXIMIZING YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS
- NEW DOCUSIGN SECURITY APPLIANCE DELIVERS GREATER FLEXIBILITY TO ENHANCE SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE
- BUSINESS COACH, MENTOR AND BEST-SELLING AUTHOR DENNIS MCGOUGH’S TRUE SECRET OF SUCCESS: “BE COACHABLE”
- INSURING AGAINST THE CYBER RISK EFFECTIVELY
- HOW TO AVOID GETTING HURT BY RAM SCRAPERS
- THE DMZ AS A LIABILITY FOR BANKS
- SECURING FINANCE AND INSURANCE ORGANISATIONS – WHY THERE’S NO SILVER BULLET
- THE MOBILE ENTERPRISE: PREPARE FOR CHANGE – WHY A MOBILE SECOND MINDSET PAYS DIVIDENDS
- SAFE – T SMART SECURITY MADE SIMPLE
- SIGNATURES – THE WEAK LINK IN THE CHAIN
- A SPIRIT OF COOPERATION AND JOINT RESPONSIBILITY
- What Your Business Can Learn From Security Breaches
- LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell to use Vizolution’s vScreen to access customers world wide
- iState Systems launches broker portal
- Bill Safran launches market leading visual sales solution – Vizolution
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- Ensuring Compliance with Stringent Data Security Regulations
- Why a CVA can be the best option for insolvent companies
- Blind Belief or Ignorance?
- Corporate Silo Mentality Is Increasing The Risk Of Higher Fraud Levels
- How to get benefitted from Auto Insurance
- A wake-up call for everyone
- Global Challenges in 2012
- A Gresham’s Law of Bank Management Engendered the Financial Crisis
- Metal thefts and threat to plastics industry – what it means for businesses
- The Role of the G-20 in Sustaining the Recovery and Protecting Financial Stability
- We provide fast, efficient service
- Has Canada Misfired on a Global Banking Opportunity?
- Jean-Claude Trichet: Interview with Le Point
- The Changing Face of Risk in the Global Financial System
- HOLIDAYS AND INSURANCE AND INVESTMENTS…AND MORE.
- Monetary and financial stability in the euro area
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...