Ethereum Ranked Number One
The China Electronic Information Industry Development (CCID) of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology today published its first Global Public Chain Technology Assessment Index. The index provides a detailed review of global blockchain and cryptocurrency projects by experts in the Chinese government, academia and industry.
- Ethereum was ranked No.1 with an overall score of 129.4
- Steem, Lisk, NEO, Komodo took 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place with scores of 115.9, 104.8, 103.0 and 101.5
- Bitcoin took 13th place with a rating of 88
Technologies were scored against infrastructure technology, applicability and creativity:
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- Steem was rated the highest for infrastructure technology, with the rating of 82.6
- NEO had the best applicability performance with a score of 26.6
- Bitcoin came 1st on creativity scoring 35.6
The index has been led by the CCID with co-operation from the CCID Think Tank software industry research institute, China Software Testing Center and other departments. It will be updated monthly.
Global Public Chain Technology Assessment Index（#1）
|Division Score||Overall Score||Overall Rank|
(Based on ABC Model version 1.0)
(The detailed scores for No.16-28 will be released in a separate announcement)