Violin transforms the speed of business with high performance, always available, low cost delivery of critical business information and applications. Violin award winning
All Flash optimised solutions accelerate breakthrough CAPEX and OPEX savings for building the next generation data centre. Violin’s Flash Fabric Architecture™ (FFA) speeds data delivery with chip-to-chassis performance optimisation that achieves lower consistent latency and cost per transaction for Cloud, Enterprise and Virtualised mission-critical applications. Violin’s All Flash Arrays and Appliances, and enterprise data management software solutions enhance agility and mobility while revolutionising data centre economics.
Customer-Proven Benefits, Tangible Results
Violin delivers real-world benefits to customers, providing a powerful return on investments by delivering reduced total cost of ownership, while creating a competitive advantage through application acceleration. These are a few of the things that our customers are saying about Violin:
- ROI achieved in 11 months; reduced nightly report times by 3X for Oracle
E-Business Suite – BlueScope
- $400,000 savings in operational costs – UC Davis
- $1.2M savings on legal fees and $775,000 savings in CAPEX – Gilead
- $500,000 in savings with an accelerated storage platform – Sony Entertainment
37 out of the Fortune 500 leaders run their applications on the Violin All Flash array platform. Customers include more than 350 companies in financial services, telecom, media and entertainment, healthcare, government, Internet and manufacturing.
Strategic Partnerships to Enable Industry-Wide Adoption
Violin has forged a unique alliance with Toshiba to set the price/performance bar for flash storage, and enable mass adoption of solid-state storage technology in the data centre. In addition, Violin works closely with leading technology providers to ensure seamless interoperability and ease of administration. Violin All Flash Arrays have been used to set transactional and virtualisation workload performance records by VMware, Cisco, Oracle, Microsoft, Fujitsu, HP and IBM. Other sample partners include Citrix, Splunk, Mellanox,
Emulex and Brocade.
Violin at a glance
NYSE Listed: VMEM
- Santa Clara, California
- Offices in Beijing, London, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney,
Transforming the Data Centre
- Up to 10X application acceleration
- Up to 80% lower power, space and cooling costs
- Up to 70% lower software costs
- Higher application performance
- Higher virtualisation density