The number of attorneys promoted to counsel cements the firm’s commitment to professional development.
Venable LLP announced today that eight attorneys have been promoted to counsel effective January 1, 2018: Hirsh M. Ament, JessicaH.Braun, Nichole Cohen, Logan M. Elliot, Diana M. Krevor, Julia Lane Mooney, Sarah S. Park, and Adam G. Possidente. The new counsel, from Venable’s Washington, DC, Baltimore, Los Angeles, New York, and Tysons offices, represent a broad cross section of the firm’s practice groups, including Advertising, Commercial Litigation, Corporate, Environment, Intellectual Property, Real Estate, and Regulatory.
Co-Managing Partners Lawrence H. Gesner and Daniel P. Moylan said, “These attorneys have done consistently outstanding legal work, have received superior evaluations, and have demonstrated the required productivity, character, and commitment to the firm and their clients to warrant this elevation in status. We will continue to expect great success from each.”
Here is a list of Venable’s new counsels:
- Hirsh Ament (Baltimore, MD office) focuses his practice on a wide range of corporate law matters, including corporate governance, securities transactions, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and real estate investment trusts (REITs).
- Jessica Braun (Tysons, VA office) represents clients in corporate and transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, with a special focus on clients in the government services, defense, and technology industries.
- Nichole Cohen (Baltimore, MD office) focuses her practice on all aspects of real estate matters, including the acquisition, sale, financing, leasing, management, and restructuring of commercial real property.
- Logan Elliott (Los Angeles, CA office) is an experienced trial and appellate litigator who has successfully represented companies and individuals in a variety of high-stakes business litigation matters.
- Diana Krevor (Baltimore, MD office) counsels and advocates for clients on a wide range of environmental and energy law matters, including clean water act litigation, regulatory compliance and permitting, and transactions involving contaminated properties.
- Julia Mooney (Washington, DC office) represents clients in a broad range of commercial real estate transactions, specifically focusing on acquisition, disposition, financing, development, and leasing of real property.
- Sarah Park (New York, NY office) represents clients in a broad range of business disputes, including international arbitration, advertising, and intellectual property matters.
- Adam Possidente (New York, NY office) represents clients in a wide range of matters, including complex commercial litigation, intellectual property litigation, and employment litigation.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.