- Navigating the wild swings in UK interest rate swaps
- Sustainable bonds and loans: can we achieve more?
- Digital technology: a source of confidence, resilience and loyalty?
- How to Invest in Bonds?
- AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018 and Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- Security tokens: the third blockchain revolution
- How to secure the right type of investment for your startup
- Securing $10 Trillion in International Financial Transactions Through Operational Independence
- A blockchain solution for global peer-to-peer lending
- Input Capital Corp. Completes First Credit Agreement for Mortgage Stream Financing
- Scope affirms the Republic of Ireland’s credit rating at A+; Outlook Stable
- ETPs represent an alternative to the Stock Exchange to accessing Investors
- Scope Ratings maintains the review for downgrade on Herrenhausen Inv. – Compartment 1’s BBB- (SF)
- A summary of transfer pricing (TP) guidelines
- Hermes Credit strategies mark new milestones
- DirectView Retires Debt Agreement and Begins Restructuring of Corporate Financing
- Scope publishes final Aviation Finance Rating Methodology
- Hermes: Is it time for investors to prepare for the ‘worst of times’?
- ECB’s carefully timed QE exit puts focus back on need for euro-area reforms
- Scope assigns BBB-(SF) to class A notes issued by ARAGORN NPL 2018 S.R.L.– Italian NPL ABS
- The liquidity paradox
- Scope upgrades Greece’s long-term credit rating to B+ from B- and changes the Outlook to Positive
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Strategic Storage Trust II, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Lessons to Be Learnt From the Collapse Of Carillion
- Saxo Q2 Outlook: The end of a cycle like no other
- New temporary measures agreed by ESMA should be the foundation to improve reputation of CFD market, say Capital.com
- MARKETINVOICE PARTNERS WITH EULER HERMES
- BITCOIN’S RALLY IS THE DAWN OF THE FINANCIAL TECH ERA – BUT IT REMAINS A GAMBLE
- CHINA’S TURNAROUND
- AON HEALTH SURVEY SHOWS JUST 4% OF EMPLOYERS DON’T SEE A DIRECT CORRELATION BETWEEN EMPLOYEE HEALTH AND PERFORMANCE
- POSITIONING GROWTH BUSINESSES TO OPTIMISE THE OUTCOME ON SALE
- MITON’S ANTHONY RAYNER: US DOLLAR IS KING
- BRIDGING THE C-LEVEL DIGITISATION GAP
- NY GREEN BANK SELECTS SS&C FOR LOAN SERVICING, INVESTMENT SERVICING, AND FUND ADMINISTRATION
- DEBT AND EQUITY INVESTMENT SPECIALIST IW CAPITAL DRIVES £1.65M IN GROWTH FINANCE FOR LANCASHIRE-BASED PUB MANAGEMENT COMPANY – INGLENOOK INNS & TAVERNS
- MARKET OUTLOOK – JANUARY
- HOW DO WE DELIVER EFFECTIVE INCOME SOLUTIONS IN TODAY’S ENVIRONMENT?
- CAPITAL SMALL FINANCE BANK SELECTS INTELLECT TO POWER ITS DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM
- MONEY REMAINS THE BIGGEST CONVERSATION TABOO FOR HIGH NET WORTH INDIVIDUALS – BUT THIS IS CHANGING
- KING & SPALDING REPRESENTS HENKEL ON $3.6 BILLION ACQUISITION FINANCING
- DOES IT MAKE SENSE TO HAVE MULTIPLE BUSINESS LOANS?
- VENN ANNOUNCES SECOND CLOSE OF COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE DEBT FUND SECURING £185 MILLION OF INSTITUTIONAL INVESTMENT
- THE ENTREPRENEUR’S CHECKLIST FOR GETTING A BUSINESS LOAN.
- BLOCKCHAIN: LOOKING BEYOND THE HYPE OF BITCOIN
- THE CLUES TO DETECTING FRAUD ARE HIDDEN IN RELATIONSHIPS
- STANDARD DATABASES ARE FAILING IN THE FIGHT AGAINST FRAUD
- TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OPEN AND RELIABLE DATA FOR UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION MANAGEMENT: HOW TO MAKE THE LEGAL ENTITY IDENTIFIER WORK FOR YOU
- Johnson Electric Results for The Half Year Ended 30th September 2015
- COMMODITY CURRENCIES EXTEND GAINS, BANK OF JAPAN KEEPS POLICY UNCHANGED
- NEW INNOVATIVE INVESTMENT PLATFORM LAUNCHES IN THE UK
- FUNDING THE MARKETPLACE ECONOMY
- CAT BONDS – LITIGATION PERSPECTIVES
- SHIFTING SANDS IN SPECIALIST INVESTMENTS
- MORGAN MCKINLEY LONDON EMPLOYMENT MONITOR: 2015 OPENED WITH A HIRING BOOM AS TALENT SHORTAGES SWELL SALARIES
- SYRIZA ELECTORAL LANDSLIDE: IMPACT OF THE GREEK ELECTORAL OUTCOME ON THE EURO
- GOLD: A STORE OF VALUE
- VALUATIONS – NEW PERSPECTIVES
- THE €12B GREEK BANK CAPITAL HOLE
- EUROPEAN BANKS’ RETURNS REVEAL RELUCTANT RECOVERY
- WHY AUTOMATION HAS BECOME CRITICAL
- RISING STAR OF THE FRONTIER MARKETS
- FICC PAIN FORCES I-BANK MOVES
- HOUSE PRICES NOW AT MOST AFFORDABLE LEVEL IN 35 YEARS AS CARNEY SUGGESTS BANK MARGIN INCREASE
- CENTRAL BANK BRINGS EXEMPT UNIT TRUSTS INTO THE AIFMD NET, REITS MAY ESCAPE, SPVS EXEMPT FOR NOW
- STRATUS TECHNOLOGIES TO BE ACQUIRED BY SIRIS CAPITAL GROUP
- DO BANKS NEED A MORE RIGOROUS PROCESS FOR STRESS-TESTING?
- IS THE CUT IN LEVERAGE GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY?
- TRADE FINANCE SECURITIZATION MAKING A COMEBACK
- CROWD-FUNDING IS NOT CHILD’S PLAY
- INVESTMENT LANDSCAPE AMIDST GLOBAL TRANSFER OF RISK FROM THE BANKING SYSTEM
- 2014 PREDICTIONS: FRANK INVESTMENTS
- VIRTUSA EXPANDS OPERATIONS IN EUROPE WITH TRADETECH CONSULTING ACQUISITION
- THE HIDDEN COST OF DIRECT DEBIT & DIRECT CREDIT FAILURE
- Sharia finance – Socially responsible lending
- Commodity Trade Finance in Africa: Changes and Challenges
- First-Party Fraud – The Rest of the Iceberg
- DBS LAUNCHES FIRST-IN-TOWN DBS RMB INDEX FOR VVINNING ENTERPRISES
- Working Capital Management: Consistency is Key
- Disruptive Finance: Crowdfunding
- The Basel III compliance conundrum
- The Central Bank Trade
- The rise of Project Bonds and Sukuk as part of debt financing in the Middle East
- Into the breach: managing risk and effective change in the era of compliance
- Teradata Revenue Increases 18 Percent in Constant Currency
- Miles Dean, Founder of Milestone International Tax Partners
- Advent Software – Euro Exit Strategies
- Azure Partners Launches Fund of Microfinance Private Equity Funds
- Big Picture Focus Shouldn’t Sacrifice Attention to Detail
- The Evolving Role of the IMF in the Global Economy
- Volatility And The Fx Market – Utilizing Volatility To Your Advantage
- The Role of the G-20 in Sustaining the Recovery and Protecting Financial Stability
- Hearing at the Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs of the European Parliament
- Monetary policy and banking fragility – speech by David Miles
- European democracies and decision-making in times of crisis
- Intervention at Sveriges Riksbank Conference: Monetary Policy in an Era of Fiscal Stress
- Housing In Canada
- Canada in a Multi-Polar World
- The Changing Face of Risk in the Global Financial System
- One size fits all?
- The challenges of the European financial sector
- Making decisions in an uncertain world
- The Management of the Banking Sector and the Economy
- Monetary and financial stability in the euro area
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...