- The Financial Services sector is one click away from disaster
- 5MLD: How financial services firms can stay ahead of current and future money laundering regulations
- What does 2020 hold for financial services cybersecurity?
- Combatting the scourge of ‘VAT Carousel’ fraud
- Whales help create winners in the wake of MiFID II
- The LIBOR Iceberg is Dead Ahead – Now is The Time to Start Steering Clear
- Ignoring Spreadsheet Risks Put Financial Institutions and Customers at Risk
- Entrepreneur Success Story
- 10 lessons big business can learn from SMEs
- Forrester Predicts that Businesses will Cross the Digital Bridge in 2019
- The Power of AI and Big Data
- What You Need to Know About E-Commerce Marketing Trends in Emerging Markets
- By not addressing unstructured data, FS firms are missing out on true customer insight
- The Evolutions – and Revolutions – Shaping Commerce in 2019
- Avoiding the cloud anarchy curse
- Challenging the traditions of trading
- Strategic workforce planning in Investment Banks: what employers need to know
- Newton.ai Brings Intelligence
- A new era of holistic working capital management
- Exclusive Interview with Hasnain Qazi, Region Head for Huxley MENA
- A decade of Bitcoin heralds a certain future
- Securing the future of the UK fintech sector
- Flinging the doors open to Africa’s booming market opportunity
- How Payroll can be simplified to minimise error
- How a new cloud-based excel add-on is changing the world of FP&A modelling
- Exploring the Infinite Possibilities of Data for Businesses
- In an evil internet minute, $1,138,888 is lost to cybercrime, reveals RiskIQ
- The Best Cities For Startups
- Artificial intelligence versus regulation: friends or foes?
- “A Market of Contrasts” – How can Fintechs Address the Diversity of the US Financial Services Sector?
- How ESMA will impact trading in Cryptocurrencies
- Over 800 cryptocurrencies are now dead. Cause of death? Lack of credibility
- Hybrid Clouds are Transforming Financial Services: Are You Ready?
- Climate action is an equity issue
- RiskIQ maps the anatomy of a corporate attack surface
- The ideal length of a cover letter
- The Hospitality Industry Could Face Significant Staff Shortages as One in Ten Sector Workers Consider Leaving the UK Due to Brexit, Says Planday
- Internet of Things (IoT) Technology Innovation Lighting The Tech Industry on Fire
- Since 2016, female entrepreneurs received 44 pence in funding for every £1 awarded to men
- Five key practices to ensure a proactive approach to regulatory change
- GDPR: What to do Between Now and May 25th
- Asia as a payments innovation hub: Looking beyond the ‘China effect’
- Managing complexity: governance in a fragmenting international framework
- Winning Strategies in a Complicated World
- Data Mastering and Distribution – Putting New Data in the Hands of the Business
- Customer Experience: The new brand currency
- How travel firms can keep up with the sheer number of consumer payments now on offer
- Cisco ACI Is Data Center Solution of Choice for Service Providers Worldwide
- The FCA’s crypto study ‘most impactful’ review in modern times
- 3D Signatures Collaborates with mdxhealth to Evaluate Telo-PC(TM) Test in Prostate Cancer
- MIFID II – THE FINAL NAIL IN AN OUTDATED LEGAL PROCESS?
- FRAUD COSTS TRAVEL INTERMEDIARIES A WHOPPING US$21 BILLION
- DIESEL COULD BE CHEAPER AND MORE EFFICIENT FOR TWICE AS MANY DRIVERS AS PETROL
- WHAT ARE THE GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE TRENDS SET TO SHAPE 2018?
- THE IMPORTANCE OF ONLINE BANKING SECURITY
- TASKIZE OPED – FROM FUTILITY TO UTILITY
- BRITISH MANUFACTURER WEARWELL WELCOMES MP FOR TAMWORTH AND DEPUTY CHIEF GOVERNMENT WHIP TO WEST MIDLANDS FACTORY
- THE GDPR COUNTDOWN – THE IMPORTANCE OF A DATA PROTECTION LEAD
- SERVICENOW 2018 SECURITY PREDICTIONS: AUTOMATION, BOARDROOMS AND GDPR
- MIFID II IS APPROACHING – IS YOUR BUSINESS READY?
- THE BANKING INDUSTRY NEEDS TO ACCELERATE ITS EMBRACE OF THE DIGITAL REVOLUTION
- STREAMLINING ACCESS AND UPLOAD FOR LENGTHY M&A DEALS
- THE BLACKEST EVER BLACK FRIDAY – WHAT RETAILERS LEARNED FROM 2014
- MIFID II – 100 DAYS OUT
- UK FOREIGN-OWNED BUSINESSES GENERATE £326.5BN – DESPITE HOLDING JUST 1.1% OF THE MARKET
- CONTACT CENTRE TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH FINDS BUSINESSES ARE FAILING TO KEEP UP WITH CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS
- KYBERNETWORK REWARDS EARLY COMMUNITY WITH TOKEN STRUCTURE AND ICO
- KYBERNETWORK INTRODUCES A SECURE, DECENTRALIZED, CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
- END-TO-END EVIDENCE
- THE MOBILE AND IOT TIDAL WAVE IS UPON US: ARE YOU READY?
- WeAreTheCity Reveal Top 100 Female Rising Stars Across 20 Industries
- HOW TO AVOID FALLING VICTIM TO ONLINE SCAMS
- ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING: SHORT-TERM BENEFITS THANKS TO ANALYTICS
- GONE PHISHIN’
- COMPUMARK RESEARCH FINDS 80 PERCENT OF C-LEVEL EXECUTIVES AGREE TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT IS ON THE RISE
- CYBERARK RELEASES FRAMEWORK FOR RAPIDLY REDUCING PRIVILEGED CREDENTIAL RISK
- WAGE AND HOUR SETTLEMENT VALUES SKYROCKET: SEYFARTH RELEASES 13TH ANNUAL WORKPLACE CLASS ACTION LITIGATION REPORT
- T+2 IS FINALLY CLOSE BUT SHOULDN’T WE DO MORE?
- CONSUMERS DEMAND CLARITY AND EDUCATION ON PERSONAL DATA USAGE, IEEE SURVEY FINDS
- FINANCIAL SUPPLY CHAIN 2017: CUBS AND UBER AND BLOCKCHAIN, OH MY!
- BRITONS AMONG WORLD’S LEAST LIKELY TO TRY MOBILE-ONLY BANKING
- EXPANSION OF BANKS INTO RURAL AREAS HELPS FUEL BOOM IN CARD ACCEPTANCE IN CHINA
- TAKING A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING
- MAKE OR BREAK: THE NEW DATA SOURCES DRIVING OMNICHANNEL BANKING
- FINANCIAL PLANNING WEEK 2016: A CALL TO ACTION FOR FIRMS TO TAKE A FRESH LOOK AT THEIR PLANNING TOOLS
- TIME TO FACE THE MUSIC: RISING COSTS MEAN FESTIVAL BUBBLE COULD BE ABOUT TO BURST
- Leading Bavarian Insurer Uses Graph Databases To Keep Tabs On Key Contract Information
- PRIVATE EQUITY INVESTORS SHOULD FOCUS ON SCALE-UPS NOT START-UPS
- ROBOFINANCE – A BEHIND THE SCENES REVOLUTION
- PROTECTING DNS TO SECURE THE SYSTEM
- IS THE MPOS BUSINESS MODEL BROKEN?
- HOW TO COMBAT THE DAILY DATA DEVICE DANGERS
- IS YOUR M&A DEAL GIVING MORE THAN YOU BARGAINED FOR?
- THE JUSTICE SYSTEM GOES DIGITAL – WILL THIS HAVE A KNOCK-ON EFFECT FOR LAW FIRMS?
- THE 13 MOST SUCCESSFUL CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGNS OF 2015
- THREE APPROACHES FOR IMPROVING DATA SECURITY IN THE FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR
- HUGE NEW RESOURCE SITE DATA.KYERO.COM BRINGS BIG DATA TO THE SPANISH PROPERTY MARKET
- MACHINE TO MACHINE – WHERE WILL THAT LEAVE US?
- COMPLIANCE CONTINUES TO BE A KEY DRIVER FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- NOW IS THE TIME TO APPLY TWO LEVELS OF AUTHENTICATION
- GOOGLE PHOTOS – CAN IT KEEP YOUR DIGITAL MEMORIES SAFE?
- TRY A LITTLE TENDER-LESS
- MOVING TOWARDS A SUSTAINABLE BANKING MODEL – THE RISE OF SMALLER RIVALS
- CONFLICTING MOTIVES, STRATEGIES AND OUTCOMES IN MERGER AND ACQUISITION ACTIVITY
- CAN INVESTMENT BANKS FIND LUCRATIVE IDEAS THROUGH ONLINE INTELLIGENCE?
- CHOOSING FOREX OVER THE STOCK MARKET: THE DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT
- MANAGING THE INSIDER THREAT
- MOBILE POS IS GROWING UP
- FONETIC INTRODUCES MULTI-TRADE SEARCH AND RECONSTRUCTION FOR TRADING FLOOR COMPLIANCE
- PCI P2PE – IMPLEMENT NOW, OR WAIT FOR SOMETHING BETTER?
- DEFICIENCIES OF CORRESPONDENT BANKING EXPLOITED BY CRIME NETWORKS AND TERRORIST ORGANISATIONS
- EVOLUTION OR REVOLUTION? – THE MATURING OF ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING CONTROLS
- WHAT BUSINESSES CAN LEARN FROM STEM TRAINING IN THE FINANCIAL SECTOR
- EU LEGISLATION WILL PUT PRESSURE ON BUSINESSES TO ERASE DATA
- TREASURY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS: A COMPANY’S FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE AGAINST FRAUD
- INDEPENDENT RETAILERS SHUN LOYALTY CARDS IN FAVOUR OF MOBILE PAYMENT PLATFORM
- NORTH DAKOTA JOINS THE US ELITE MOVING ONE STEP CLOSER TO ENERGY INDEPENDENCE
- BAR SET HIGH FOR APPLE AND MICROSOFT AS THEY TRADE NEAR MULTI YEAR HIGHS
- ADVANCED PAYMENT SOLUTIONS (APS) TEAMS UP WITH CHALLENGER BANK, SHAWBROOK, TO PROVIDE EXPANDED CREDIT FACILITIES TO SMES
- ARE BANKS GEARED UP FOR THE M-PAYMENT RACE?
- ENSURING EFFECTIVE CONTROL AND SECURITY IN THE FRONT OFFICE
- ONLINE BANKING PERFORMANCE IN AN OMNI-CHANNEL WORLD
- INCREASING E-INVOICING ADOPTION IN THE UK SME MARKET
- LIGHTENING THE TRANSACTIONAL LOAD FOR FINANCE TEAMS FOR A MORE STRATEGIC FOCUS
- 2014: THE YEAR OF THE BUSINESS TO BUSINESS DIRECT DEBIT?
- CROWDFUNDER SMASHES THROUGH £500,000+ FUNDING TARGET IN JUST OVER 3 HOURS IN EQUITY CROWDFUND CAMPAIGN
- BUSINESS CLASS SERVICE IN THE CLOUDS
- BANKING OVERHAUL SHAKES UP THE MARKET
- LEARNING FROM THE TARGET BREACH: SECURING INFORMATION WITH INTEGRATED BIOMETRIC PLATFORMS
- DATA IS REDEFINING FINTECH
- DUTCH REGULATOR, DE NEDERLANDSCHE BANK, MAKES CLOUD MIGRATION A SEAMLESS REALITY
- THE WORLD’S FIRST MOBILE MALWARE CELEBRATES ITS 10TH BIRTHDAY
- COUNTING THE COST OF SANCTIONS
- Transforming Payments to Reduce Risk and Increase Visibility
- UNDERSTANDING THE PRINCIPLES FOR EFFECTIVE RISK DATA AGGREGATION AND RISK REPORTING (PERDARR)
- REACHING FOR YOUR WALLET
- 9 WAYS TO STAND UP TO REDUNDANCY PRESSURE
- When it comes to banking technology, there’s strength in numbers
- Riskskill Warns Mobile Payments Sector That It Faces An Unhealthy ‘Cocktail’ Of Risks
- Financial analytics and the use of big data
- EMV – fighting fraud on a global scale
- Policy Based Networking brings IT out of the shadows
- New SIG Checks If ‘Mobile Payments’will see a ‘Fraud Gold Rush’
- The Popularity of Forex Trading
- How to get your data in shape to migrate and why it’s crucial to comply
- Time to take control of the cost of compliance
- How is Agent Burnout affecting your company’s bottom line?
- Shareholder value at risk is a key measure in major change projects
- McLaren Group retains Carbon Trust Standard
- Managing claims, effectively
- DATACENTERS AS AN ASSET
- The Central Bank Trade
- Blind Belief or Ignorance?
- Basel III – Who has the stamina?
- Managing cash collection using Intuitive Dashboards and Alloc8
- SkySQL arrives in the UK to help financial services industry cut costs
- End of Cash
- Is it time for the spotlight to fall on the back office?
- Two economic powerhouses: The continuing rise of Sino-African trade
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...