Hear how global energy trade leaders are approaching short- and long-term issues
London (Reuters Events): June 30, 2020. Reuters Events will be hosting a free online webinar series focused on commodity trading and commodity value chains.
The energy industry has never seen a year like it. Demand dips, supply cuts, negative oil price, volatility, disrupted trade flows, bankruptcies, debt all over, green investment and through it all… opportunity.
That’s why, on Wednesday 8 July, Reuters Events are hosting a webinar “How Resilient is the Energy Market Through Volatility?” to help energy trading stakeholders understand the recent events and ongoing volatility and prepare for the journey to recovery ahead.
Experts joining the live webinar panel:
- Stuart Williams, President, ICE Futures Europe, Intercontinental Exchange
- Alessandro Liberati, Global Head of Crude Oil Trading, BB Energy Trading
Key discussion points, providing you with unrivalled market insights:
- Hear about the short and long-term impacts of negative oil price trading, retro-active pricing and future pricing on energy producers, traders and buyers
- Debate current challenges and opportunities for energy market stakeholders and traders
- Learn how price discovery and transparency are affecting the market
- Hear insights on how the energy market be reshaped in 2020 and beyond
Can’t join live? Register now to get access to the recordings
Furthermore, all webinar registrants will be eligible for a free pass to the inaugural Reuters Events Commodity Trading Summit (November 9 – 10, Online).
Reuters Events exists to deliver the intelligence and foster the relationships that shape strategy and safeguard success at leading companies worldwide.