The global restaurant management software market is projected to reach USD 6.94 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 14.6% during the forecast period. The market is likely to witness substantial growth over the forecast period. Technology disruption in the restaurant industry and soaring need for restaurant specific software such as billing and payment processing, inventory management, table management, and menu management are among the key trends stimulating market growth.
Moreover, growing awareness regarding importance of data analytics solutions in providing valuable insights to improve day to day operation is poised to provide an up thrust to the market. Adoption of cloud systems is estimated to experience sharp rise during the forecast period, which in turn will supplement the growth of the market.
The front end software segment holds the largest share in the market in 2016. It is anticipated to account for over 58.0% of the overall market revenue by 2025. Spiraling adoption of POS software by restaurant owners for applications such as food ordering, billing, payment processing, customer interaction, tracking sales, order management reporting, and marketing is expected to trigger the growth of the market. All these software solutions help restaurant owners and managers to streamline their business operation, deliver enhanced customer experience, analyze their costs, and increase their profit.
Browse full research report with TOC on “Restaurant Management Software Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Software Type (Front End, Table & Delivery Management, Purchasing & Inventory), By Deployment, By End User, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025” at:https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/restaurant-management-software-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- On the basis of deployment, the on premise segment dominated the market in 2016. It is estimated to generate revenue over USD 4.53 billion by 2025
- The market for table & delivery management is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of 17.6% over the forecast period
- The Asia-Pacific market was at the forefront of the global arena in 2016. Flourishing food service sector and growing adoption of advance technology at restaurants, such as tablets, iPads, and tableside payments, is expected to augment the regional market
- Key players including NCR Corporation; HotSchedules; Revel Systems Inc.; Touch Bistro; and ShopKeep have a strong foothold in the market.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Market – The global near field communication (NFC) market size was valued at USD 4.80 billion in 2015. The growing mobile penetration with improved payment infrastructure and data connectivity presents a significant opportunity for the growth of NFC-enabled mobile payment.
- Unified Communications Market – The global unified communications market size was estimated at USD 35.65 billion in 2015. Increasing global expansion of multinational organizations from diverse industry verticals has led to a rising need for communication with geographically dispersed customers and employees.
- Microcontroller Socket Market – The global microcontroller socket market size was valued at USD 843.7 million in 2015. The increasing microcontroller application in the communication, automobile, and industrial sectors has boosted the growth of the package market over the forecast period.
- Legal Process Outsourcing Market – The global legal process outsourcing market size was valued at USD 2.35 billion in 2015. The need for the effective utilization of resources is expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the LPO industry.
Grand View Research has segmented restaurant management software market on the basis software type, deployment, end-user, and region:
- Restaurant Management Software Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Front End Software
- Accounting & Cash Flow
- Purchasing & Inventory Management
- Table & Delivery management
- Employee Payroll & Scheduling
- Restaurant Management Software Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- On Premise
- Restaurant Management Software End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- FSR (Full Service Restaurant)
- Fine Dine
- Casual Dine
- QSR (Quick Service Restaurant)
- Restaurant Management Software Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database,The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
Global Banking & Finance Review
Why waste money on news and opinions when you can access them for free?
Take advantage of our newsletter subscription and stay informed on the go!
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Global Banking & Finance Review │ Banking │ Finance │ Technology. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
Business3 days ago
Leverage the customization revolution to promote your brand
Top Stories3 days ago
Reconsidering climate risk: a return to valuation fundamentals
Business3 days ago
Bluprintx strengthens sales and marketing leadership to drive global growth-as-a-service expansion
Top Stories3 days ago
Britain sets out marketing rules for EU investment funds in the UK