- Why Rewarding Policyholders Is Also A Gift To Data Modelling
- Why Rewarding Policyholders Is Also A Gift To Data Modelling
- Trading in South Africa – the Atradius view
- It’s time you start preparing for the worst: Why cyber insurance is no longer a luxury
- Enhancing the Effectiveness of P&C Claims Organisations in the Digital Era
- Committed to Your Success
- Noor Takaful celebrates 10 years of growing customer base as Takaful insurance gains ground in the country
- Protect your business as insolvencies rise
- Insurers Beware – Be Blasé About Big Data at Your Peril
- 5 tips to help you choose your car insurance
- 7 Predictions for the Future of Auto Insurance
- Yellowfin helps BGL make life insurance more simple and accessible for everyone
- EY reports record global revenues of US$34.8b in 2018
- Dark web ‘a gift’ to identity theft fraudsters says APU Ltd
- Road travel number one threat to business travellers, says loyalty and benefits leader
- Artificial intelligence versus regulation: friends or foes?
- ENTERPRISE MOBILITY SUMMIT 2018, 4th & 5th October 2018, Mumbai, India
- ENTERPRISE MOBILITY SUMMIT 2018
- Avemco Aviation Insurance Partners with Hagerty Classic Car Insurance
- REIN Raises $7.3 Million to Create New Insurance Products for a Connected World
- Insurance Customers Are APP-Athetic
- Better Safe Than Sorry-71 Per Cent Of Drivers Believe Other Road Users Should Improve Their Safety
- Mitsubishi Motors and LexisNexis Risk Solutions Provide Driver Feedback Notifications and Usage-Based Insurance (UBI) Options through Road Assist+ App
- Insurers Provide Stability To Financial Markets And The Overall Economy
- LEARNER DRIVERS SHOULD HAVE TO PASS MOTORWAY DRIVING TEST, ACCORDING TO Citroën UK AND IAM ROADSMART STUDY
- The Direct finance Card gives companies direct overview and control over all employee expenses in real-time
- One pothole could cost vehicle owners almost two months of an average UK salary
- Google and Relayr Help Industrial Customer Transform Their Business; Launch Kick-Start Program to Empower Industrial Companies and IIoT Startups
- CAA Insurance unveils pay-as-you-go auto insurance program
- Blockchain – the answer to untangling legacy infrastructure in financial services?
- Automotive Usage-based Insurance (UBI) Market Report 2018-2028 – Visiongain Report
- The Ultimate Fire Safety Risk Assessment for Your Small Business
- GDPR: The Silver Lining
- Essential But Expensive – The Most Cost-Effective Cars On The Market
- Building confidence through dedication and unrivalled service
- TALKING PAYMENTS AT MOBILE WORLD CONGRESS 2018
- STRONG TRANSFORMATION OF VIETINBANK INSURANCE
- IT’S (STILL) NOT FAIR
- HONCHO RAISES £850K INVESTMENT AFTER SUCCESSFUL CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN
- How does Unemployment work?
- How much is motorcycle insurance?
- BREXIT-DEFYING CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN FOR APP TO CUT COSTS FOR MOTORISTS ATTRACTS OVER £300,000 IN FIRST 7 DAYS
- APP DESIGNED TO REDUCE COST BURDEN ON MOTORISTS LAUNCHES CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN
- OVER 39,000 COMPANIES WENT INTO LIQUIDATION THE SAME YEAR THEY WERE INCORPORATED BETWEEN 2007-2016
- THE DIGITAL INSURER: A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY
- GOING GREEN – IS SUSTAINABLE DRIVING BY 2040 ACHIEVABLE?
- HOW FINTECH AND E-COMMERCE CAN PROFIT FROM BREXIT
- TATV DEPLOYS GUIDEWIRE SYSTEMS FOR BUSINESS GROWTH
- PLAN YOUR SUMMER ESCAPE IN A PEUGEOT 208
- TANTALUM CORPORATION SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH SAP TO DELIVER ONE-CLICK PARKING PAYMENTS FOR MOTORISTS WITH CONNECTED CARS
- MIND THE GAP: CONSUMER EXPECTATION AND EXPERIENCE IN THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY
- ALRIGHT DAVE? MOTOREASY TEAMS UP WITH TV CHANNEL
- A QUARTER OF UK CONSUMERS WOULD TRUST A ROBOT FOR SOME FORM OF INSURANCE ADVICE
- REIMAGINING INSURANCE IN THE WORLD OF IOT
- SAGA SELECTS GUIDEWIRE CORE, DATA AND DIGITAL PRODUCTS
- MCNA AND ACCIDENT EXCHANGE PARTNER TO PROVIDE ACCIDENT AFTERCARE
- CAR INSURANCE SOARS 9.3% IN A YEAR
- GUIDEWIRE SOFTWARE NAMES VALIDUS AS NEW SOLUTION ALLIANCE PARTNER
- MOTOREASY LAUNCHES AS THE HOME OF CAR MAINTENANCE AND OWNERSHIP
- HOW THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY CAN LEVERAGE THE POTENTIAL OF IOT
- INSURERS BEWARE: FRAUDSTERS LOVE DIGITAL!
- AEGIS GENERAL INSURANCE AGENCY ADDS RECREATIONAL PRODUCTS DIVISION
- CHAUCER INSURANCE CASE STUDY
- Positive outlook for non-life insurance in Taiwan
- ZUTO LEADS INDUSTRY WITH FCA AUTHORISATION
- A TEMPLATE FOR CHANGE – WHY INSURERS SHOULD ACT MORE LIKE RETAILERS
- LLOYDS BANK DELIVERS MULTI-MILLION POUND PACKAGE TO DOUBLE TRL’S ENTERPRISE VALUELLOYDS BANK DELIVERS MULTI-MILLION POUND PACKAGE TO DOUBLE TRL’S ENTERPRISE VALUE
- Emerging Insurance Markets in Asia
- REVISED CRITICAL ILLNESS DEFINITIONS
- BANKING HAS A GREAT FUTURE – IF YOU GRASP THE DATA NETTLE
- SEYFARTH EXPANDS LITIGATION DEPARTMENT IN BOSTON WITH NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED ANTITRUST AND FRANCHISE GROUP
- DEVITT INSURANCE SERVICES APPOINTS LV= TO UNDERWRITE THEIR MOTOR TRADE INSURANCE
- FEATURE INTERVIEW WITH PATRICIA ECHAUZ CHILIP, PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF STANDARD INSURANCE COMPANY
- TECHNOLOGY MAKING ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN BUSINESS CONTINUITY AND DISASTER RECOVERY – ATTIX5
- RICHARD ASQUITH JOINS AVALARA AS VP OF GLOBAL TAX COMPLIANCE
- NOTED CALIFORNIA APPELLATE LAWYER JULES ZEMAN JOINS MCKENNA LONG AS PARTNER IN LOS ANGELES
- Understanding Disability – Planning for Financial Well-Being
- LIFE’S A GAME IN THE WORLD OF INSURANCE
- SCREENTRADE INSURANCE TO RE-LAUNCH
- GULF INSURANCE GROUP
- BEST PRACTICES AUTOMATION CAN SHORTEN CLAIM DURATION AND IMPROVE OUTCOMES FOR RETURN-TO-WORK CLAIMS
- DEVITT APPOINTS UNDERWRITING DIRECTOR
- DEVITT LAUNCH £10K GADGET GIVEAWAY WITH THEIR NEW WEBSITE
- DEVITT RE-LAUNCH DEALERCOVER – NEW & IMPROVED MOTORCYCLE DEALER INSURANCE
- Value-added Islamic financial solutions with integrity at Takaful IKHLAS
- A SPIRIT OF COOPERATION AND JOINT RESPONSIBILITY
- AUTONET LAUNCH EXISTING BRAND ONTO AGGREGATOR SITE
- WHY BRAND ENGAGEMENT REALLY MATTERS TO FINANCIAL FIRMS
- PHONE RAGE INDEX, SEPTEMBER 2013
- Tough New Regulator for Motor Trade
- Charities in England and Wales Given New Status
- iState systems launches new module to allow collections to be transacted by mobile phone
- iState systems to enter the Canadian market through new partnership deal with Axcess Canada
- SearchFlow expanding its sales team after the launch and success of its New Website.
- How to get benefitted from Auto Insurance
- Gaining the upper hand in the fight against insurance fraud
Online retailers to accelerate growth plans to combat the COVID-19 crisis
New Paysafe study reveals that despite the impact of COVID-19, businesses are still innovating to maintain plans for future growth...
Online networking is crucial to the future of small business growth
By Trudy Simmons, business and clarity coach We have all had to find a lot of new ways of being...
Hong Kong’s First Multi-Cloud Challenger Bank Goes Live with Temenos
WeLab Bank designed, built and launched using cloud-native Temenos Transact in less than 10 months WeLab offers next generational digital...
Reconnecting the retail brain: learning from the octopus
By John Malpass, Retail Consultancy Practice Lead at Teradata An octopus has nine brains: one for each tentacle and plus one at...
How robotic technology will disrupt the manufacturing industry
By Marga Hoek, author of The Trillion Dollar Shift Robotics technology has the potential to disrupt industries across all sectors...
RPA, the software robots that finance and banking professionals need to hear about.
By Rory Gray, Vice President of Sales at leading software automation firm, UiPath, explains what role Robotic Process Automation (RPA)...
The rise of nomadic work: how to turn your remote team into a creative force
By Paige Erickson, EMEA MD, Workfront During the first stage of the lockdown in the spring, almost half of Brits...
The value of digital identity in payments
By Vince Graziani, CEO, IDEX Biometrics ASA In ever more challenging times, the payments industry needs to maintain trust by...
Consumers in the COVID era can learn to embrace strong customer authentication
By Ed Whitehead, Signifyd managing director, EMEA The changes that COVID-19 has caused in rapid succession make it hard to...
How NatWest used social media to better target its communications
By DuBose Cole, Head of Strategy, VaynerMedia London For banks, it is imperative to reach their existing – and potential...