Social media aggregation site will highlight real-time digital conversations at DIA 2018
ICON plc, (NASDAQ: ICLR) a global provider of drug development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries, today announced that it will present DIA Live – a social media aggregation site that allows visitors to track and analyse Twitter conversations from delegates at the DIA 2018 Global Annual Meeting (24 – 28 June, Boston, MA).
DIA is the largest global interdisciplinary gathering of life sciences professionals, with over 7,000 visitors from over 50 countries.
DIA Live will provide a single source for visitors to view the social media conversations from conference participants, alongside broader conversations from Twitter users around the world using the hashtag #DIA2018. DIA Live will launch on the 24 June and will aggregate and stream a live feed of tweets sent by conference delegates as well as other industry participants.
DIA Live features include:
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- Real-time view of trending topics, breaking news stories and expert commentary from the conference
- Filtering, by keyword, hashtag, content format or Twitter profile to enable easy personalisation of content
- Ability for visitors to create and publish stories and to engage with the most influential experts in the industry
- For bloggers and media publications, the ability to create and customise widgets that can be easily embedded in other websites, providing a real-time stream of content and infographics from DIA Live
- An interactive timeline that presents activity volumes, key highlights and the ability to review conversations from prior days as the conference progresses
This is the third year that ICON and DIA have collaborated to present DIA Live. In 2017 the platform analysed 3.7K tweets, and almost 4K further shares, from conference delegates discussing a variety of industry topics including big data, patient engagement, clinical trials and healthcare regulation. In total this activity had an audience influence reach of over 26K people.
David Green, VP Marketing, ICON said “We are delighted to continue our collaboration with DIA to help industry professionals join the conversation on a variety of important topics, including disruptive innovation, special patient populations and value and market access. DIA Live combines powerful data analysis and visualisation features to provide a unique digital forum to connect the world’s largest gathering of life sciences professionals.”
“The discussions taking place at the DIA 2018 Global Annual Meeting cover global trends and the most pressing issues impacting the life sciences industry today,” said Elisabeth Svensson, Senior Vice President, Global Marketing & Business Development, DIA. “DIA Live offers a unique digital forum providing attendees and onlookers alike with analysis and valuable insights into these global conversations that are helping to drive the life science ecosystem forward.
To join the 2018 DIA conversation, follow and engage with our team via www.dialive.org